What can I do to combat this dread? It's like life is hopeless. The globalists already won...

What can I do to combat this dread? It's like life is hopeless. The globalists already won. There is no saving my country. We are importing niggers by the thousands and they eat cats. These fucking Haitianos eat cats! What the fuck is happening to this world? Is there no hope? I feel so small and powerless. Suicide is the only exit I see for this pain. God will punish all these bastards, yet I still have to live my entire life because suicide is a sin. What can I do, Jow Forums? I'm depressed and scared.

Attached: The death of a star.gif (300x185, 2.6M)

I'm sure if you pray more you'll get something you brown fuck

dude a high profile jewish pedophile just gave up all his evidence to the good guys and then got murdered, win/win

I pity you. God loves you yet you deny him for no real reason.

I don't know. It's all so confusing. Yes, he died but he was only a cog in the machine. They killed him. There's no win there. The elite still breath and rape children every day. How can I live knowing that? Children, man. Why is evil winning? Why is God doing nothing? I'm scared.

Attached: 1227473963082.png (480x640, 93K)

oh you're just a shitblue shill gotcha

South American whites are even more cucked than Swedish or Canadian whites.

Go live in isolation and turn off your internet.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm honestly scared and you reply with some random bullshit. Life is no game, we only have one and the world is going to shit. I'm scared dude. I can't sleep at night. Society hates me for being honest and speaking the truth.

You are right about that. I told my classmates that there are only two genres and they haven't spoke to me in three years. One of them told me to die. That hurt me, dude. I'm scared.

Attached: 1236301638923.jpg (400x649, 49K)

Have hope, dear user.
Christ is with you, always.

>John 16:33
>33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

>2 Corinthians 4:15-18
>16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
>17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
>18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal

stop being a faggot

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Attached: 1541847412143.jpg (125x113, 4K)

No win. We'll never get any answers or justice. It's all being memory holed as we speak. The next habbening is incoming and all the goyim will forget. The cycle starts again. How do I get off this boat, it's all so tiresome.

You are right, bro. My faith is wavering. I'm weak and I have troubles trusting the Lord. It's just that, everything that surrounds me is wrong. How can you remain strong? Praise the Lord.

Just remember that God is absolutely sovereign.
All the wickedness that you see in our fallen world has been foretold.

We are all weak and saved only by the grace and mercy of God.
When you feel despair, go to Him, and quickly.
Cling to the promises of God and cry out for deliverance, and He will answer you, for God is faithful.
Pray and read the Word of God.
I say this to you not to sound pious, but because it is truth.

Christ meant it when He said this:
>Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
It may be that you are starving.

God protects you, bro. It's hard and it must be hard for you too. Remain strong, bro.

Attached: 2w40c3d.gif (90x120, 106K)

Hey bro, really sorry. Sounds like your country is in worse shape than I thought. And sorry, but cats aren't all that the Haitianos will eat - it'll get worse in time. But don't worry about that for now.

Today, try to focus on yourself, and sharing knowledge of genes, race, and intelligence around all your friends. The science is on our side. Show them what a terrible mistake your country is making, and lament that you wish you could fix it.

Don't ever share information with someone if doing so could cause you to anger them or lose friends. Be tactical, redpill when appropriate.

Be active on Twitter/FB, and try your best to shift the conversation. Join a political party. Get a job. Get started.

And have good sex with a QT Latina wife who bears you kids, that's the best part, mmm.

This is also true. Without darkness, there can be no light; just as without down there is no up, and without death there is no life.

Remember that the chaos and horror that our world is wracked by atm is just the precursor to incredible things waiting beyond. Without this hell, there can be no heaven.

I trust science bro. I also trust God, our creator and Lord. They must be connected. It's just logical.

God bless you, bro. My country is not at all at the bottom of the shitter, but it's going down hell, like most countries. Sorry if I troubled you.

It is hard, but we don't have to rely on our own strength.
It is Jesus the Christ, Who lives within us, that strengthens us.

As Paul Washer put it, "Christ promised us two things; a cross to die on, and eternal life."

What's Chile like now other than the immigration? Are families and friends still intact? Has your societies trust deteriorated already? They've done a real number on some of us. Not gonna lie, it's terrible here.

Ah... like a friend of mine said "Chile is a country of bastards". Single mothers is the norm. Universities are leftis indoctrination camps. We are puppets. We have always been. We have always been a poor copy of Europe. We are like Germany five years ago. It's sad, because our army was trained by Germany, the actual Germany. We are the strongest country in Latin America, yet we were sold to the Jew.

Don't think of Latin America as Mexico. USA should have fought for us. It's sad, bro. God will save us. But we have to endure this life.

Sorry to hear it. It's the same everywhere it seems. We know you're not the same type of Latin as "Latin Americans," that thought makes me chuckle for some reason. We've had to fight for so much over the decades and it still seems like all is lost and it was all for nothing. Like we've all been had. Last I've heard about Chile was a few years about the lefty protests and calm after that or at least no news. You guys are usually not the squeaky wheel, more low key so I guess not as much focus is put on your country. I do hope everything goes well in the long run.

Have kids. Work hard, preferably for yourself. Be a good person. I spent my entire 20's boozing it up, womanizing, and just being a piece of shit squandering every huge handout and legup I've ever had. I hardly remember any of their faces or any of those so called glory days. We live in a world full of temptation hatred and contempt. Its your duty as a man to overcome those jewish obstacles and better yourself and your family. I unironically thought I was gonna end up on the news for doing something /drastic/ a couple years ago and now all I care about is raising my family and taking care of my home and business. God bless you all and don't let anonymous """influences""" get inside your brain. Oh and also FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS AND OF COURSE FUUUUUCK JANNIES.

Attached: 1564688412267.jpg (920x960, 85K)

Despair is a sin, user. You're on the winning team, so don't sweat it. Take a breath and realise that this will all be solved, but not by man.