Why do men and women use different washrooms?

Why do men and women use different washrooms?

Are men dangerous? Can men not be trusted to use a washroom shared by women?

Attached: 42570530-toilet-women-and-men-sign-and-symbol.jpg (1300x1300, 98K)

I'd personally find it hard to shit knowing a woman was in the cubicle next to me.

Children

I would get so turned on by hearing lady piss splash against the toilet water, I couldn't help myself. I won't lie, there'd be rapes. A lot of mental note-taking, but some rapes.

It's inappropriate. Stop trying to legitimize your sick perversions and stay the fuck away from my woman.

Why is it inappropriate when we are equal to woman?

This is your answer OP

It's (or at least it was) considered indecent to pull your dick out in front of a woman. Urinals wouldn't really work and we'd also have to be stuck in the womans line instead of getting in and out all speedy-like. Not to mention no one wants to take a loud shit in front of the opposite sex.

Attached: 17dcb258414d5eca351773f3a32b2cec7436454fea20d082a92959ba2bf101bf.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Just made the washroom bigger as 2 washrooms are combined for both genders.

Because men go to the bathroom to shit or piss
Women go to the bathroom to do everything but shit and piss

It's because while men can piss next to the pot, almost every woman will piss all over the pot due to both incompetence and germophobia.
They'll squat on the toilet seat to avoid having to rest their succulent buttcheeks on the piss-stained porcelain which only means they'll piss over the rest of the cubicle too.
Then there's the tampons, the menstrual residue, and lastly there's the smell.
If you've ever been to the toilet right after your mom, you will know that smell. It's horrendous.

i would not feel comfortable also children...

Yes but why can't men be mature about the female smells?

anyway why do you care? where is the problem now?

Are you saying there are washrooms for children?

Because we are smart enough to simply segregate them instead.

Men and women dont seem to be equal using different washrooms

>Why do men and women use different washrooms?
Because women are squeamish and because women unironically hang on to that meme that they don't poop.

>Are men dangerous?
Yes, but that's besides the point.
>Can men not be trusted to use a washroom shared by women?
Women cannot be trusted to act normally tbqh..

There was this lady at the playground today....
Vs
There was this man at the playground today....
>Why does the second one make you feel uncomfortable?

Womens washrooms are fucking disgusting. Men get their own so they don't have to deal with it.

no but i dont want my children be molested by some tranny faggot or pedo

you are idiot or troll

Have you ever been in woman washroom? Faggots use Male washroom

>>Why does the second one make you feel uncomfortable?

It doesn't.

Why are Americans so fucked in the head?

Play with your fucking kids, man.

>implying

Why am I an idiot? Black people use to sit in the back of the bus now they share the bus. Why can't men and women share washroom?

It would make me want to shit even more cochino.

sure when i was younger i did clubing a lot offten have sex with them in washroom

anyway
can you explain to me how it is equal have different washrooms? you people on the west really need war or some catastrophe to happen this is behavior is not normal ...

Post tits. No man would say that.

Agreed we aren't equal having different washrooms. We need shared washrooms

It's not about keeping men out of the ladies room... it's about keeping women IN. Otherwise they'd be shitting in the street, having abortions in back alleys, squirting their period blood on everything.

Women are still slower

If we aren't equal to women then we dont need to share washrooms. Are you saying men should have more toilets because men are better?

i did mean where the inequality in having different washroom is

>line out the door
>takes fucking forever for them to take a piss
>clumps of blood is a common sight
>"BLABLABLABLABLA!"
Women's washrooms are fucking disgusting!

Female bathrooms are horrible stalls of filth or incessant inane chattering.
Also ALMOST ALWAYS occupied, a fucking line in front of it.

Go dilate you filthy tranny.

Attached: zpc8ye.jpg (653x490, 196K)

Have you been in a woman’s bathroom? They’re fucking filthy as fuck, people bitch about men all the time but take one step into a woman’s and they show their true colors

Are you saying that men are higher maintenance compared to women because men can't use a dirty washroom?

OP here. I was trolling. I do not care about washrooms. Thanks for spending your free time with me here today.

We aren't. End of the story.

was my pleasure

Attached: 1520179008279.jpg (301x267, 25K)

NO you filthy tranny.
We DON´T NEED more bathrooms because WE ARE better.

Attached: MABTW.jpg (1400x2102, 84K)

What are you, a fucking alien?

You dont know anything about aliens. Do not compare someone to a species you know nothing about!

STOP REPLYING TO THIS LOW QUALITY BAIT THREAD IDIOT, YOU FEED THIS LEAF WITH ATTENTION.

Women are filthy, we don't want them in our washrooms.

A fucking leaf.

Have you actually SEEN the fucking catalog page?
This is the highest quality thread on it right now.

Attached: fanbrazil.jpg (1024x707, 254K)

I always laugh at women’s lines at concerts.

With men everyone knows their job without speaking, no matter race or class. There is a singular goal to piss and get out. A true team spirit.

many bars and clubs here have uniwashroom

spbp

Very interesting topic Pajeet. Almost made me forget about the Epstein happening.

Shut up retard. Women's bathrooms always have big lines for a reason.

jidf on full slip and slide because epstien did the old FILTHY JEWISH QUESION

AFTER 1000 YEARS AND 600 COUNTRIES...

Why are the heads slightly off centre?
It's really irksome.

This.
Are you happy with your 6 year old daughter going into a room with a Muslim man with his dick in his hand, and all very legal and progressive and government approved?
It's endangering children in the name of political correctness. Most people do not want this but its being driven by ideologues. Exactly the same as mass replacement immigration from the third world.

This is the real answer.

We clean the seat as opposed to pissing all over it.

I get stage-fright enough as it is just pissing in a urinal with men around, let alone with women or potentially even little girls around.

>Because men go to the bathroom to shit or piss
Women go to the bathroom to do everything but shit and piss
I wonder what the difference for time spent on chatter and makeup in ladies vs unisex would be?

I'm afraid of false accusations

women are disgusting creatures and men do not wish to be force to share in their filth

The real answer is that women are predisposed to cleanliness where as guys will piss on the wall and walk out without washing their hands.