Is this true pol?

Is this true pol?

Attached: FB_IMG_1565518521315.jpg (720x893, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=shareblue stalwarts
shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk
web.archive.org/web/20190810230921/https://shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/stalwarts/
twitter.com/allisongirvin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHITBLUE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HOLY FUCK

Yes. Our /guy/ on the inside is posting this image to warn us about the "shareblue stalwarts". They are the latest flood of shills to grace us with their presence, say hi.

In predictable fashion, Shareblue has already initiated damage control and are doing everything they can to steer the focus to Trump's very brief flight on the Lolita Express. ITT I intend to btfo them with facts and hard proof that OP image is legit.

>shareblue stalwarts is a term that hasn't been used before. Its entirely made up
trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=shareblue stalwarts
It's 2019. Google is untrustworthy. Get that fake shit out of here.

>the link doesn't work:
shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk
They removed it when patriot user posted the screenshot.

>The supposed link has never existed:
>There's no caches or archives
web.archive.org/web/20190810230921/https://shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk
Private pages aren't webcrawled. Learn2internet noob

>he posted it over 300 times! Look at archives. archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/stalwarts/
So what?

>The image name remains the same in his posts
4chanx downloads the same filename. It's likely many anons doing the l0rd's work.

>The email is not a valid email
It's not hard to delete an email. Holy shit this is pathetic.

>If this isn't real then the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion aren't real
Occams razor. They are both real.

>blablabla the sides are different and not on the same time just look at this totally organic shit-flinging fest we have you make

Attached: 9.jpg (700x672, 176K)

Attached: think & know.jpg (591x1013, 573K)

It's so sad that people still believe one side of politicians must be good just because one of the sides is bad. they are both bad and they both hate you and use you as slaves

Attached: votecucking in the lie known as democracy - Copy.png (1976x1684, 254K)

fabricated and homosexual

wow great find OP! This reminds me of the shareblue operation in 2016 that got exposed by one our patriots, in fact it feels exactly like the same scenario as last time. Man, can’t wait to BTFO the libs again! MIG..errr MAGA!

Attached: stalwart post.png (737x410, 374K)

Awesome and effective image. It’s reminiscent of the 0.2 has been deposited into your account meme. Very cool! Now all we need is a pizzagate Type sceneri....oh Epstein suicide! Nice! Ok we’ve got everything in place, 2020 is ours! MAGA!

Yes goyim this FB_IMG.jpg is true, Shareblue is the final boss of the internet THEY HAVE A MILLION SHILLS also Trump is secretly HItler just trust the plan alright
Q

fuckin dumbass archive.org is fed owned you shot yourself in the fucking dick, they just removed the fucking archive

I can just taste the fucking seething in your post, fucking delicious

I agree. I copy and pasted stalwart shill arguments from previous threads and btfo them in one post. That's why they stopped bumping this one.

>supporting zionism on Jow Forums
>defending false flag jewery on Jow Forums
We can see right through your hebrew lies.

Dude Trump is going to win a landslide, the rust belt is his 100%. I mean sure, the wall isn’t complete but we’re gonna get it done in 2020! And uhhhh the second amendment..what about it? Look compromises have to made, besides if hitlary was elected we’d all be fuckin dead! Long live Israel! Awooooo!

hello there fellow stalwart

>muh shareblue

Probably not but expect retards and their confirmation bias to latch onto it.

it is indeed fake

Anti bds law? What’s that?
38 billion to Israel? So what lol
Man can’t wait to own these stalwart shills! One of our patriots is about to infiltrate one of their top secret discords soon and take a few screencaps of their super secret conversations seemingly admitting everything out in the open lol. MAGA!

Stop shilling
It's fake and has always been fake.

>confirmation bias
Before 2016 the first post would have called op a faggot and asked for sauce. I blame the redditors at /ptg/

obvious stalwart posts, nice try boys but you are totally fucked might as well give up and kill yourselves because your trials are probably already being scheduled

As I've suspected. Always be skeptical of leaks that aren't from a trusted or verifable source. This 'leak' was disseminated on purpose in an attempt to control the narrative, specifically to bloat the 'conspiracy' angle and derail thoughtful discussion. Use your brain anons.

How is it possible to communicate a faggot vocal affectation through text? This is blowing my mind to be honest. Y

Spoken like a true shill trying to shut down criticism.

Attached: 1554789019068.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

>hey fellow hackers not a stalwart here but this leak is totally fabricated and we should all go to sleep
fucking priceless

Spotted the stalwart agent
You are all going to die soon!
Trump is going to round you all up
And send you to gitmo!

>fucking priceless

Attached: 1543253627688.png (472x565, 18K)

i see you're having fun with the VPNs they are providing you with.

Wrong.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1280x656, 52K)

Fake and gay but that won't stop the retards using it as an excuse to shout shill at anons. You're a faggot

>using the word "stalwart" to deflect the fact that Trump is a zionist
>implying the word "stalwart" will enter Jow Forums vernacular
>implying Shariablue is the final boss of the internet
>implying implying
2020 can't come soon enough for you kikes to disappear

>fake font
>fake tweet
fake false flag
twitter.com/allisongirvin

Agreed. Look at the conservative narrative. Did they forget Trump was accused of having sex with a 13 yo girl in 2016? And the image is fake. Anyone can write up an email like that.

>Avi

Which Jew is this?

She deleted it earlier today.

Lol

>it was real
>in my mind
How does it feel to be left alone ? The entire thread is calling you a kike

Attached: shitblue stalwarts.png (480x319, 79K)

>This tweet is proof
Moron

>le boomer facebook meme
LOL XDDDDDD BASED

Fuck off to r/the_donald you clown

what's giving this the most credibility for me is the insane amount of defensive responses regarding this leak. Usually when there is a schizo thread and it's full of nonsense, people ignore it and post low-effort responses. Maybe you guys should instead adopt that tactic. Ever heard of Barbara Streisand?

What the hell does the user gain by faking this shit?

Lol

Stalwarts seething

>What the hell does the user gain by faking this shit?
you don't understand shitposting, do you?

Ok guys, you want a redpill ? Here's one :

>Shareblue beliefs : Russian hacked the election
>Jow Forums beliefs : Israel have their man in the white house
>/ptg/ beliefs : dilate shareblue tranny discord

shitposting is funny.

this shit is dumb and gay if its meant to be a joke

The only reason i care to contribute is because i've seen this shit multiple times before from trump shills. They fake this shit to control the narrative on Jow Forums. They did it when trump bombed syria, when yang got memed, and now with this situation for some reason. Anyone thinking there's actual shills from shareblue posting on Jow Forums over epsteins death are braindead. Twatter fags and r*dditors must be trying to blame the death of epstein onto clintons and this is just part of their internet war.

>What the hell does the user gain by faking this shit?
This shareblue email that anyone could have faked is proof enough for /ptg/ and redditors that Trump is cleared of all wrong doing. The picture is real (in their minds) therefore Trump is not a zionist (in their minds)

>do not use the court documents
So NPCs truly are permanently programmed and lost beyond salvation huh

you're the one that's programmed if you believe this shit.

>believing a fake mail
>becoming a joke on the internet by doing so
I don't think you know what the word NPC means

>stalwarts SEETHING

You’re 8/8 for defending shariablue in this thread. Something you’d like to share with the class?

take your meds

Who killed Epstein? You don't think the Clintons had the motive and the means to get rid of him?

Why are you so convinced it was Trump?

MIGA shills caught redhanded

100% proof

Attached: top-secret.jpg (900x1080, 260K)

t. shareblue

This
Not working as well as in the past now
But there's always a few dumbasses that will eat anything up

Authentic anons can tell immediately. Idk why they bother here as opposed to twitter where people are actually impressionable.

>why are you so convinced it was Trump?
I'm not. I don't have a dog in this fight. Hang all the pedos.

"it's real if it reinforces my paranoid delusions"
Seek help.

I'm just fucking with you. I've been here since day 1 boys

>Something you’d like to share with the class?
Yes, this
>Shareblue beliefs : Russian hacked the election
>Jow Forums beliefs : Israel have their man in the white house
>/ptg/ beliefs : dilate shareblue tranny discord

I believe Jow Forums, what about you ?