Spokane police investigating rumors of neo-Nazi ‘hate camp’

>Spokane police are investigating rumors that members of a militant neo-Nazi group known as The Base are planning to travel through Spokane this month en route to a gathering they call a “hate camp.” The Base is a secretive network of neo-Nazis that emerged online last summer with the explicit goal of plotting and training for terrorist attacks. (Eugene Antifa Twitter account)

>Spokane police are investigating rumors that members of a militant neo-Nazi group known as The Base are planning to travel through Spokane this month en route to a gathering they call a “hate camp.”

>Police believe that if the rumors are accurate, the gathering would take place outside Spokane County.

>The rumors surfaced last weekend when Eugene Antifa, a group of anonymous left-wing activists in Eugene, Oregon, posted on Twitter that members of The Base “are flying in from around the country to Spokane” to hold the event.

>Eugene Antifa said the leader of The Base, who uses the aliases Norman Spear and Roman Wolf, recently purchased land near Colville or Chewelah. The Spokesman-Review’s attempts to verify that claim were unsuccessful.

>The Base is a secretive network of neo-Nazis that emerged online last summer with the explicit goal of plotting and training for terrorist attacks. It is said to share members and ideology with the Atomwaffen Division, another terrorist group that has been linked with killings and has recruited members of the U.S. military.

>Vice News, which gained access to one of the group’s online chat rooms, reported in November that The Base maintains “a trove of manuals with instructions on lone wolf terror tactics, gunsmithing, data mining, interrogation tactics, counter-surveillance techniques, bomb making, chemical weapons creation and guerrilla warfare.”

spokesman.com/stories/2019/aug/10/spokane-police-investigating-rumors-of-neo-nazi-ha/

Attached: EBbV-2nUwAA_xqE_kekpJdi_t1170.jpg (917x608, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me on the left :)

>unbloused pants
Fuckin amateurs.

Attached: gunman identified.png (1280x720, 1.91M)

great so now if we get a fucking ethnostate how do we know half the members arent glowers? this sounds glowy as fuck

>"The base"
>Literally the English translation for 'al-Qaeda'

Sloppy job, CIA.

Sounds like fun for the boys. No trouble

> evidence shows the members frequent an online forum known as Jow Forums

Attached: 1538163664100.jpg (125x125, 2K)

lol I follow these guys on instagram

>Active social media profiles
>Distributing terrorism instruction manuals
>Cringey pseudonyms
>Mainstream media articles published about them
Totally organic white nationalist organization here, nothing to be suspicious of at all

Antifa are nazis, remember that when you bash the fash out of them

More than 50% of muh German (political) neonazi scene are informers and double agents. Never join any popular groups, they are all compromised.

Remember that case where federal agents infiltrated a suspected domestic terror/crime group (I think) and it turned out literally all of them were glowies from different agencies?

>never do anything!
>be docile!
>don’t fight back!
Thank you for your insight Rabbi

I think that they are retarded for posting shit online to accounts that are connected to them, but I guess that the larp points were too much so they couldn't resist it.

Me hiding in the bushes.

Not surprising. Our agencies don't even communicate with each other across regional borders, and much less with their European "partners". A lot of major fuck-ups have happened thanks to this.

>be scary 'neo-nazi' group
>have scary material
>tell people about it
>take pictures
>????

You know these are all fake false flag groups when it's members are too lazy to talk face to face.

Where the fuck do I sign up?

These guys get it. Flecktarn or nothing at all.

>Eugene Antifa

Attached: giphy (1).gif (316x213, 2.65M)

they had to get their instagram larp points

Oh look, a spooky glow group tasked with preparing to commit atrocities in order to justify US military occupation of red-state Americans.

Make no mistake, if they do attack, they will attack a target that everyone will HATE them for.

1. Intimidate tax collectors
2. blow up kindergartens

Spooky white ISIS groups will choose the latter every time.

Heh, literal scene queens. Pathetic.

*spit*

Instagram, owned by facebook.
They are probably all FBI. What a joke America is.

>The Base
>Al-Qaeda

kek

People really need to be more discreet about their dissident activities. Posting shit on social media is absolutely brain-dead. Just enables you to be doxed and tracked by the feds/antifa.

>they call a “hate camp.”
Ok so its all lies by the lefties. No one can come up with such buzzfeed names for basic things

Yeah, that was super gay. Couldn’t tell if antifa called it that or the group called its own camp “hate camp”

Attached: 7BDD9504-F70F-4A69-A82A-166814B75BDF.jpg (552x414, 17K)

Inform them that i think your a faggot of dangerous levels.

bro

The people of North America can no longer live in safety with the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government is a bloody menace around the world and domestically. Secessionism is essential for freedom and safety of Americans, following this immigration restriction is imperative for preventing fratricidal chaos.

Fake as fuck you can see that this is all bullshit organized to trigger soccer moms in suburban America into fear in that their next door neighbor may be a nazi lmaoo

put it in the briefing.
t. fedpost

based fed poster

Shooting up shartmarts won't get you a white ethnostate.

They are doing this for attention tho.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: E231E7D8-8762-4298-98A4-5841E872969E.jpg (328x467, 84K)

Epstein is the only topic to focus on this shit cant be allowed to slide

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Great, (((another))) glownigger group.
If it isn't already one, it'll be one soon the more mainstream it gets.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 39 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)