63 Blacks burned to death stealing fuel

For siphoning fuel why aren't anyone talking about this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-03-30-05.png (720x1280, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=69e_1498410000
bestgore.com/road-accidents/train-mow-down-dozen-hindu-effigy-burn-ceremony-amritsar-india/
liveleak.com/view?t=sxHy6_1565455545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit happens all the time
>Because its blacks duh?

They need to ban all fuel tankers.

RACEMIXING IS DISGUSTING

AT LEAST with Black Africans..! As someone who has never encountered these people in everyday life I say WHAT the FUCK AMERICANS ARE THE BIGGEST CVCKS HOW CAN YOU GO 60 YEARS WITHOUT KILLING THESE CUNTS

Just saw the some of the most disgusting shit I've ever seen in my life, place I live is fairly isolated and doesn't have many Blacks, it has a significant minority of non Whites but talented or Western-suited ones (except the Chinks never trust em) but no Blacks.

Was getting a bite to eat when I see a blonde girl sitting down with the Blackest fucking Nigger I have ever seen. Not handsome funny black guy like say Don Lemon from CNN I would have no reaction to that no this was a NIGGER, like a lanky arse niggy about a head shorter than me (I'm fairly tall) his face was legit shaped like a baboon and he REEKED like sour farts, plus the hoodie indoors. And this chicks sitting down with him.This isn't even just me btw a Sikh family near me thought it was disturbing too. The girl wasn't feral ("white trash") she was a middle class girl dating the most animalistic looking nigger I have ever SEEN what the FUCK. Like you have to be beyond just a whore to date that fucking thing! this was another species of man like they behaved differently they got all fidgety w/ someone bumped their shoulder, they kept saying feral shit to/abusing this chick that a normal person would think twice about (not physically abusive he'd be stomped but you could feel the pushiness the implication), you had to have some kind of ultra feminist "fuk Whyte peepo" fetish to go near THAT. They left after a while the nog first then the girl after him and nabbed some straws even though he didn't buy a drink. I was staring at them in disbelief.

We need White Australia policy bros I think I might snap seeing shit like that. How do yanks just sit there around these THINGS??

To think of them having kids.. NO.

Attached: IMG_4007.jpg (620x413, 31K)

Fuel is rayyycist

blackies got blacker

>Tanzania
>why aren't anyone talking about this
think for a sec and you will get it

Is it wrong that I’m literally crying from laughter?

Attached: D52147CB-FC33-4763-A800-B0C6D5C3DDF6.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

Link, faggot?

>63 Blacks burned to death stealing fuel
>Why is nobody talking about this
Because that shit happens all the time.

Some dumb nigger goes to scoop up petrol from a crashed tanker, lit cigarette in mouth and BOOM bye bye entire town.

Based fossil fuels

Fuel supremacy is real and IS NOT mental illness.

Attached: obama_1822024c.jpg (460x287, 26K)

aw that sucks

Attached: 1551738361815.png (200x267, 39K)

Need some crispy videos of that

I'm not gonna lie man, I saw that. It just didn't register as important enough to bother thinking about long enough to tell anyone. Thanks for reminding me, though.

Attached: 1543697188099.jpg (500x491, 36K)

>fuel tanker
So they killed the white officers on board?

I think it's funny how you guys applaud this and it literally doesnt even matter. Your birth rates are so pathetic they could be dying by the thousands to something like this daily and it wouldnt matter. There are african countries with 5-7 births per woman avg.

because no one cares about a bunch of niggers going to work

Niggers doing niggerly things.
What's surprising?

Great news thanks for sharing

Attached: 1316358030279.jpg (800x800, 213K)

you're welcome and I was going to forget about it as well but the truth is this board would be up in arms if the people were white so it's important that we take at least a second and talk about it as we are now also nice trips

61 dead
It's a start at least.
That's about how many die in Chicago every weekend.
Don't you care about burger niggers?

Why would they require "white officers" for a standard driving job?

The title was misleading, i thought it was a fuel tanker, a ship.

You cant make this shit up. Pottery.

Attached: 1556134658735.png (1104x456, 554K)

that could have impacted oil prices, I hope they do this. Especially a VLCC. Then the tank companies would also demand a premium to deliver to shithole countries with significant risk (like during the Gulf war)

This. Goes good with some morning coffee. Maybe I'll do some reading and take a nap.

And to think that such a travesty ended the lives of 60 rocket scientist who were only trying to fuel their rocket to mars

a tanker can also be a truck kurwa

When white people steal fuel it's usually some sort of credit card fraud, not playing with an overturned leaking fuel tanker.

Because they don't actually give a single fucking shit about them, they only care when it's an agenda moment.

Send the niggers more tanks of burning shit.

We need fuel tanker control now. no one should drive assault tankers

Our Lady of Crimea agrees

I can't figure out why these niggers risk so much to steal fuel. Do they even have cars?

Attached: a8d0d72746a76af172ea63d40e814978.jpg (800x1063, 135K)

niggers gonna nig

Why is it that when white people steal food it's surviving but when black people steal gasoline for cars they don't have it's looting

Attached: 1548961429915m.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

people did talk about it yesterday. It's old news now

Attached: 1565426800447.jpg (540x1080, 156K)

Where's the ketchup?

looks like meats back on the menu boys!

Attached: uruk.jpg (349x525, 39K)

This happens a lot in 3rd world countries. Some tanker has an accident and starts spilling fuel/oil, witnesses alert the whole town, everyone comes down with buckets and then some dumbass lights a cigarette in the middle of all the fumes.

Once of these incidents in Pakistan was pretty bad.

liveleak.com/view?t=69e_1498410000

On a different note, did LiveLeak change its rules recently? I can't find any NSFW stuff on there these days

imagine the smell

I swear this exact scenario happens every other month in africa.

$3.9 a gallon. no wonder they would risk their lives for fuel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-080421.png (720x1440, 177K)

They did it to themselves lol
No one cares about these 60+ Indians that died because they were standing on the train tracks during a festival
Link follows

bestgore.com/road-accidents/train-mow-down-dozen-hindu-effigy-burn-ceremony-amritsar-india/

use theYNC instead, but it's layout is shits and ads galore. I've been a member since 2009

If any whites were siphoning gas they would be white trash and pol would denounce them as such

beat me to it

That's some Final Destination shit right there, poo and body parts edition.

Before or after the incident?

Again?

>Americans are the biggest cucks
>Aussie girl dating a gorilla
Pot, meet kettle

liveleak.com/view?t=sxHy6_1565455545

Crispy

fuel tanker of peace

what a legend