Is responding with ''so?'' to every single complaint of the left the final redpill?

Attached: femshock.jpg (640x360, 31K)

So

LITERALLY shaking rn. I am flabbergasted. SHOCKING! How dare he. Well, I NEVER! BEYOND THE PALE! This is UN-PRESIDENTIAL. DISGRACEFUL! I can't even right now. JUST... OMG. Conspiracy theories. THIS. IS. NOT. NORMAL!! shook. UNFATHOMABLE, TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. This is an outrage! uhhh, like, can you not? Adult in the room. JUST STOP! Despicable, evil. No one asked, sit down! *clap* this *clap* is *clap* scary *clap*. Internet terrorism. WHITE SPREEMACISM. Should not be allowed. Dogwhistles. DDDRRRRUUUMMPPPF! This is SO unnecessary, UGH!

Attached: IMG_0973.jpg (220x269, 15K)

Whatever

>Calm down cupcake
Is a good one

Powerful...

No, you accuse them of being veiled racist before they accuse you. Just do it every time.

So?

So?

The final redpill is realizing that both the left and the right political parties don't give a fuck about you.
Republicans turned to gun control real fucking fast, didn't they?

Pretty much.
The left has nothing but labeling you bad things. If you don't care they have little power over you.

A lot of their arguments, yeah. You just have to make sure they don't let them strawman you--if they say bullshit like "you don't support publicly funded abortions? You hate women!", that's nonsense that shouldn't be acknowledged.
Leftists also tend to shit out buzzwords like nothing else, so the meaning is often blurred. They will call you "racist" for simply seeing race, but if you acknowledge it by saying "So?" without qualifying what you mean, then they'll immediately make the (il)logical leap that you must also want to lynch black kids on their playground swingset.

If you're just aiming to fuck with people, then it can be funny to say "So?" to pretty much anything. But that's more of an annoyance than an argument.

>The final redpill is realizing that both the left and the right political parties don't give a fuck about you.
Unfortunately this. It's not left vs right, it's globalists vs everyone else.
The globalists control both parties.

They will strawman you the second they open their mouth. Arguing honestly with leftists is pointless. They see you as a strawman and only make fallacious bad faith arguments, if not resorting to lies and ad hominem.

Here's the real redpill for you:
Normalfags exist in an artificial state of "normalness". They are pumped with propaganda, their discussion is heavily monitored and moderated, and they are socially engineered from a young age.
If you want to see normal, look at places like Jow Forums. The fact that any less moderated site turns into our same brand of shitposting should tell you that this is a natural occurrence. This is normal.
Therefore, if you want to save the world, you have to teach the normies how to shitpost; how to have a good time without necessarily needing identity tacked on to it. Teach them that "sticks and stones" really does work. Show them how to have fun on the internet

Well, yeah. I don't bother arguing with leftists either one-on-one or in the company of other leftists, but if there is a chance of a neutral or at least unconvinced audience, it's important not to yield any ground.

No, but it has an amazing ratio of effort/lols yield

Attached: hio2.png (280x286, 71K)

Here's the REAL real redpill for you:

If a single post or meme or video can change your entire worldview... you are a weak-minded bitch.

Attached: moron.jpg (1199x1096, 98K)

^ so close

kek

No, it's not. You might be pissing them off, but you're also validating their bullshit arguments.
"All white people are inherently evil!"
"So?"
See, you just agreed with their retardation for the sake of looking "based" in front of your edgy friends.

>Ya'll white folks are devils
So?
>So... that's bad.
So?
>So... so... fuck you! help! oppression!!

I dunno germanon. I think even normie cuckaducks can see this for what it is.

Attached: CBDF8E63-467C-4AF8-B202-F355CEBFE0E6.jpg (680x771, 75K)

No, you have invalidated their worst assumptions.

And everyone in the room clapped.

She’s nine.