Seems that there could be at least some hope for NZ. Reference south island independence movement

Seems that there could be at least some hope for NZ. Reference south island independence movement.

And now I'm on Cicadas anti-communist watchlist list, wish me luck in the gulag.

Attached: South island independece movement.png (755x570, 566K)

IDK NZF will be out next election, labour-green majority government.

If they push things to hard we all know what could happen.

The main problem with our government is that there is no true balance. Everyone is either a leftist, centrist, or in nationals case, sluts for immigrant cock. We have no definitive right wing here and thats why we've been on the decline for decades

You have no idea how blackpilled I became with Kiwicuckistan. I was working overseas and then they ban the guns?

I voted for Winnie and he fucking sold us out.

I come back and we're basically Sweden. I was only gone 2 years no new AR for me.

2020 will be a repeat of 2002. Labour will get over 40% and only require Confidence and Supply. That will come from the Greens but wont be a formal Coalition agreement.

If you became blackpilled while overseas then why did you move back?

You're an idiot. All the people who voted for NZF got cucked into a labour government, they'll go back to national (who had 46% BEFORE ardern showed herself as a tard).

National back in with basedboy squeeky clean bridges

It is just work for money. Although I was living in a serviced apartment with gym infinity pool and roomservice it isn't home.

I started going crazy for wanting a pie and some fish and chips.

>people who voted for NZF got cucked

Attached: 1553050651330.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

Going to be a National government. Labour and the Greens are completely retarded.

It is all rather troublesome. But cuckchan isn't a safe place to voice discontent.

I'm outta this SHITHOLE in 2 weeks anyway for more work. Might not even come back buy a house somewhere else.

Attached: 55.png (223x176, 3K)

Labour and the Greens can't get 50% of the vote all National need to do is get 47-48% of the vote and they win.

Why does she have a penis bulge?

Is she wearing a strapon? Is she preparing to anally penetrate all the white men in her office?

strap ons aren't 4 inches flaccid m8

As soon as those white bureaucrats entered that officer, they were all held at gunpoint.

Jacinda Ardern suddenly ripped off her dress with masculine aggression. Clearly she was taking her male hormones.

She then began to emasculate the white men in her office just like she emasculated the white men of her country.

The white men muttered: "But why Jacin..."
just as Jacinda gagged them. This was not the first time Jacinda Ardern silenced a white man, oh no no no.

>white
they're Jewish, and it's one Maori. Continue though...

Attached: 1552886130018.png (2560x1226, 2.37M)

New Zealand changed it's name to Pakistan Area 3B shortly after Jacinda Ardern surrendered the New Zealand colony to the Pakistanis.

Because the white men had surrendered their guns, they were easily exterminated by the muslim population.

Labour can get 45% and the Greens can get 6%.

I left a year ago after already becoming blackpilled with NZ. From afar it looks worse than ever. No shortage of pies and fish and chips in England so i'm guessing you lived in Asia. The only reason I ever thought i'd move back is to get a cheap place with land on the West Coast or Deep South and buy a bunch of guns to live off the land and hunting. At this point I doubt I will ever return though.

>England

From bad to worse isn't it?

The white man was too dumb to know why she was silencing them. The white man felt a sharp pain in his asshole. Jacinda had just put her strapon cock inside his ass, slowly she began to move forwards and backwards with ever more force. It was at this moment this white man realized that this punishment would last for the rest of his miserable life. But it did not feel like a punishment to him, he was trained. He was trained to like this. He gave up all of his white privilege that day, aswell as the rights of the free white folk. This white man was cucked just as New Zealand was cucked.

A truly dark moment in history, especially since there is people jacking off to this shit, what the hell is wrong with you?

The food in English is absolute shit though.

t. lived there 3 years for work

No the Christchurch I grew up in and loved is gone and never coming back. I lived in Phillipstown/Woolston just near the city and that was considered a white working class area but is full of maoris, islanders and pajeets. Probably 75% New Zealanders of European descent at best.

In England I live in a small town in a white pocket. It's something like 95% English and the minorities are a handful of Scottish and Irish and a chink family who run a chink takeaway. There is a pizza/kebab shop and its run by white English and the owner sometimes sings folk songs. It's a weird place, full of the eccentricities of the English. The buildings are mostly older than New Zealand as a nation. And most houses cost less than half of the poor parts of Christchurch where houses are either fucked from the quakes or horrible new builds with no character.

That's most Western countries in general

based union workers voting for anti-white cucks instead of WINSTON

I think that depends on where in England you live. Im in Cumbria and the food here is superior to anything that can be found in London.

The UK has population size as an advantage- there are 54 million whites there, compared to >3 million whites in NZ. If nothing else the sheer size of the white population means strength in numbers in the event of catastrophe.

The unions in NZ are dead. Labour/Greens voters are middle class snobs, same as National voters. Working class in NZ dont vote and the underclass still think John Keys is the PM.

Low energy, low T chang posting.

America bad
China good

Attached: 1565215164120m.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

I've already got two passports. I've got my Kiwicuckistan one and my British one.

I don't want to go and be a yankee. I find their women most disagreeable. I lived with one when I was overseas she was always showing off her pussy in stubbies and got really drunk and propositioned me.

Just really crude rude and lewd. Just thinking about it makes me scowl. Maybe if I met a nice yankee girl but what are the chances of that happening.

Yeah agree their women have been hit hard by cultural marxism. Just cant get over how much land you can buy off the grid over there.