White women are becoming black

White women look more and more like black women with their body shapes. Thick thighs, big asses. What's happening?

Attached: 65789117_320299112018854_365107065010923316_n.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=x5c2iRHlAHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and black "men" are becoming more and more like women.

is2.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1565519918514.webm

I dont know but I think I like it

Attached: 1563649752449.jpg (468x676, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x5c2iRHlAHA

Attached: 1509004596362.jpg (739x695, 267K)

slide thread
>don't talk about the (((pedophiles))) goyim

Kiwi fag get deported

RACEMIXING IS DISGUSTING

AT LEAST with Black Africans..! As someone who has never encountered these people in everyday life I say WHAT the FUCK AMERICANS ARE THE BIGGEST CVCKS HOW CAN YOU GO 60 YEARS WITHOUT KILLING THESE CUNTS

Just saw the some of the most disgusting shit I've ever seen in my life, place I live is fairly isolated and doesn't have many Blacks, it has a significant minority of non Whites but talented or Western-suited ones (except the Chinks never trust em) but no Blacks.

Was getting a bite to eat when I see a blonde girl sitting down with the Blackest fucking Nigger I have ever seen. Not handsome funny black guy like say Don Lemon from CNN I would have no reaction to that no this was a NIGGER, like a lanky arse niggy about a head shorter than me (I'm fairly tall) his face was legit shaped like a baboon and he REEKED like sour farts, plus the hoodie indoors. And this chicks sitting down with him.This isn't even just me btw a Sikh family near me thought it was disturbing too. The girl wasn't feral ("white trash") she was a middle class girl dating the most animalistic looking nigger I have ever SEEN what the FUCK. Like you have to be beyond just a whore to date that fucking thing! this was another species of man like they behaved differently they got all fidgety w/ someone bumped their shoulder, they kept saying feral shit to/abusing this chick that a normal person would think twice about (not physically abusive he'd be stomped but you could feel the pushiness the implication), you had to have some kind of ultra feminist "fuk Whyte peepo" fetish to go near THAT. They left after a while the nog first then the girl after him and nabbed some straws even though he didn't buy a drink. I was staring at them in disbelief.

We need White Australia policy bros I think I might snap seeing shit like that. How do yanks just sit there around these THINGS??

To think of them having kids.. NO.

Attached: IMG_4205.jpg (418x677, 60K)

>What's happening?
they want to be COLONIZED

Damn that’s a gnarly bruise she’s got there on her thigh!

>women
>white

Very interesting topic. Almost made me forget about the Epstein happening.

>What's happening?

American globalization you fucking retard.

Attached: BC799356-F5F7-428D-AE32-C769353BB2BC.jpg (1022x1023, 66K)

I dont know and I dont care, I only fuck asian women now.

Letting black people into pop culture, basically people emulate whatever is in the media because they think that's 'normal'. So, normal to most people is negresses. So white women, instead of acting how they want, or how would make them feel good, they try and emulate pop culture. Not many do though.

Attached: 1385952187274.png (497x594, 176K)

Mohammed and paco are getting riled up idk about wang he seems to dislike them more.

Attached: 98F1E2B8-5D85-46B1-97BD-5188605B707D.jpg (480x360, 20K)

White women will actually work out and exercise to achieve these bodies. They saw the black woman image, took it, and did it better.

Horrry shitt. White women are riterrary turning into niggers.
Is it something in the water?

wew

Attached: 1558942946730.png (409x436, 164K)

You mean looking like a used up whore?

she got ugly

What’s happening? Kardashians being the most influential women on this planet

too much sitting and not doing much leg movement

it's social media OP, some white women have always had body types like this, not in the same numbers as black women

before social media US/UK media was run by gays so you only ever got boyish small-tit, no bum models on display

Food deposited by sector mainly targeting blacks to emasculate them.
Dont eat the fast food.

Attached: 30DD9803-6E26-44A6-B4D3-74DEB6967899.jpg (978x640, 93K)

>What's happening?
The Kardashians.
Yes. Women are that stupid.

Most of these "pawgs" have no tits
small tits = hang yourself

No they're not ya twonk, you can't get big bubble asses without african DNA

Here's her ass - like a black woman's ape behind.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 AW on Instagram “Front or back 🤷🏼‍♀️ 📷 amyspanosphotography� (598x598, 537K)

They are lazy

WTF is wrong with you?
You've neither seen a black woman or a white woman.
Virgins should get banned from Jow Forums.
Have sex incel

Hi Bhutan. Your queen is qt grill.

Spare me, goldstein. White women look like shit now, and I think you know it.

it's the baddie look. tons of youtube tutorials out there teaching girls how to look like baddies. good news is that it's mostly lower middle class and lower class girls that want to look like that.

upper middle class and upper class white girls want to look the opposite, to be as white as possible, called the vsco aesthetics.

Attached: class_consciousness.jpg (800x900, 147K)

Any flag that has A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON on it is automatically aesthetic as fuck. Keep being based, Bhutanbro.

go outside

*woman* its thots actually

you're gay dude, not saying like "you're gay!" but as in you are gay