Are black people human?

Attached: hmm.jpg (800x420, 63K)

They're worse than animals desu.

Attached: 1509043769594.jpg (750x550, 80K)

proto human

Yes, there exists only one human species, Homo Sapiens, unlike Homo erectus who went extinct.

Straya here

RACEMIXING IS DISGUSTING

AT LEAST with Black Africans..! As someone who has never encountered these people in everyday life I say WHAT the FUCK AMERICANS ARE THE BIGGEST CVCKS HOW CAN YOU GO 60 YEARS WITHOUT KILLING THESE CUNTS

Just saw the some of the most disgusting shit I've ever seen in my life, place I live is fairly isolated and doesn't have many Blacks, it has a significant minority of non Whites but talented or Western-suited ones (except the Chinks never trust em) but no Blacks.

Was getting a bite to eat when I see a blonde girl sitting down with the Blackest fucking Nigger I have ever seen. Not handsome funny black guy like say Don Lemon from CNN I would have no reaction to that no this was a NIGGER, like a lanky arse niggy about a head shorter than me (I'm fairly tall) his face was legit shaped like a baboon and he REEKED like sour farts, plus the hoodie indoors. And this chicks sitting down with him.This isn't even just me btw a Sikh family near me thought it was disturbing too. The girl wasn't feral ("white trash") she was a middle class girl dating the most animalistic looking nigger I have ever SEEN what the FUCK. Like you have to be beyond just a whore to date that fucking thing! this was another species of man like they behaved differently they got all fidgety w/ someone bumped their shoulder, they kept saying feral shit to/abusing this chick that a normal person would think twice about (not physically abusive he'd be stomped but you could feel the pushiness the implication), you had to have some kind of ultra feminist "fuk Whyte peepo" fetish to go near THAT. They left after a while the nog first then the girl after him and nabbed some straws even though he didn't buy a drink. I was staring at them in disbelief.

We need White Australia policy bros I think I might snap seeing shit like that. How do yanks just sit there around these THINGS??

To think of them having kids.. NO.

Attached: IMG_3281.jpg (612x405, 53K)

Some of them seem to be.

Of course, we're all one race the human race

no

Erectus didn't go extinct when I look ur mum m8

I find the Middle Easterns far worse. At the very least negros have the excuse of being poorly educated, and possibly oppressed.

The Middle Easterns do awful things just because they can

No. Separation or death.

This. We all know niggers can't behave as they are animals, but muds and kikes are just pure evil. World domination is their goal.

No

She's probably been indoctrinated by kike media to feel sorry for niggers and is only with one to not appear racist. Or she just has jungle fever and wants a quick fuck.

This bot is broken

Are pitbulls even dogs?
t. poodle

No. They are vermin.

Attached: 1565045728654.jpg (938x962, 262K)

Attached: 444.png (587x5641, 1.57M)

They are 100% human according to DNA results. You’re asking the wrong question though.

>what separates man from animals is our intellect
>The average African has an is considered retarded by western standards
But let’s just pretend we don’t notice

If you have to ask them no.

I'd include Chinks in this discussion as well

>how do Yanks just sit there around these THINGS??

Because doing anything else would be considered a Hate Crime...
Trust me, if I had the power I'd put every single one of these assholes on cargo ships and repatriate them to fucking Liberia.

>people
no

Why not just kill them on-site?

Lol. Bloke just asked about the book and Lovecraft goes on a racist rant. Fucking hilarious.

Human? yes. equal to civilized homo sapiens sapiens with significant Neanderthal DNA admixture? Hell no

Yes. Did you even go to school?

LMAO NO

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

they originated from africa. they never should have arrived to america and europe. they are inferior.

Attached: Soap-Ad.jpg (650x993, 182K)

Attached: Honkeything.jpg (753x590, 90K)

Why waste ammunition on Animals?
I'm sure the Sub-Saharan landscape would make short work of them anyways.
Besides, abjectly slaughtering 13% of the U.S. population isn't necessarily good for optics, on an international level.
I remember when I was a part of this one NatSoc discussion group, this issue in particular was raised. I put together a very reasonable and simple plan to deal with them.
>Round them up.
>expose of the ones that resist capture.
>put them in temporary transfer camps.
>acquire Cargo Ships, particularly of the Bulk Carrier variety.
>Pack em full and send em off to Liberia.
Of course I'm summarizing for the sake of brevity. The plan is incredibly detailed and I really feel like it'd be a good, surefire way to get rid of them with minimal bloodshed.

They’re hominids unfortunately but clearly not Homo sapiens. Anyone looking at pic related should realize this factoid.

Attached: E492EF2F-B933-4D13-98E5-DA26C1916179.jpg (300x300, 29K)

>they originated from africa.
All humans come from Africa.

They are, but as you get older and meet more people you will realize within all the races their are significant portions of the population that don't have the same level of consciousness.

i know that, but they stopped in development. so how can you compare us to them.