Dumb roastie killed 105 niglets

Is there anything more retarded than white women?

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/08/09/749005287/american-with-no-medical-training-ran-center-for-malnourished-ugandan-kids-105-d

Attached: reneebach18-40_custom-110dbb7ca1e6845645216517f935f57c2970b12c-s700-c85.jpg (700x467, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-extremely-stupid
theguardian.com/world/2019/may/18/bleach-miracle-cure-uganda-us-pastor-robert-baldwin-sam-little
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she did good. Hopefully more people follow her steps

So she took in 940 niglets and only 105 died?
Sounds better than anything uganda has to offer.
I think I could do better though, I could do 80 or less

based

>implying she did anything wrong

Though I'd probably turn into Josef Mengele

Im surprised she didn't kill herself of starvation. Prob some kid with Kwashiorkor fed her lmao.

Wtf i love americans with no medical training who run centers for malnourished ugandan kids now

nice, wife material

The instincts of motherhood always get misdirected if a woman does not have children.

Whether the childless, unmarried woman "rescues" 50 stray cats, or "heals" 940 subhumans, it always turns out bad.

>Dumb roastie killed 105 niglets

Attached: good.png (325x249, 63K)

Dumb virtue signalling whore. Still managed to do the right thing tho.

God works in mysterious ways.

Aside from going there she actually did nothing wrong.
i mean for the most part all of them would've died anyways so clearly she's not incompetent
and if 105 niglets die? Where's the harm?
Think about how this went:
>*Ugandan woman walks up* You white woman?
>Why yes I am
>You white woman doctah you take caye off my kid
>s-sure
>*another comes* Oh ah see you doctah? So nice off you to take caye off my kids!
>but I can't
>wha do you mean you can't? look I brought village to you! no turn dem eway!
>*looks outside*
>uganda.jpg
>I uhhhh

I love it when two wrongs make a right.

Did the right thing for the wrong reasons. She actually wanted to help niglets which is the problem but it's good in a way

based white woman doing more to combat nigger overpopulation than anybody on Jow Forums

Heil.

Attached: 1391917563361.jpg (800x587, 50K)

She was probably just using it as a front to find the best BBC

based well intentioned morons

holy based

Whats crazy is the Ugandans allowed it. If a ugandan did that in the US they would be executed.

based mindless roastie

ACCELERATE

white women are fucking stupid

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-extremely-stupid

laugh at white wahmen thread?

Attached: Untitled.png (1682x798, 1.56M)

Based

>set up center for malnourished kids
>900 starving and sick kids come to center with huge range of issues
>manage to save 800 out of 900, can't win them all
>OMG MURDERER
Fuck these people. They didn't deserve her.

Attached: stossel.jpg (372x290, 17K)

>npr
Nice link.

She didn't killed nearly enough, stupid bitch, hopefully she gets raped and killed by the niggers she let alive

>killing less niglets is "better"

Holy shit that's the most redpilled thing I've ever seen, I wish everyone would do this.
>fake credentials and go to Africa
>pretend to be trying to help them
>secretly just let a bunch of niggers die
>whoops my bad
>no one will even give a shit cause it's Africa
>get away with it no punishment

Attached: 1514571766383.jpg (600x573, 76K)

Only downside of course is that you'd have to live among niggers for awhile.

Attached: gorilla-and-banana-600x340.jpg (600x340, 63K)

so if i take a bunch of nigs into my home to feed them and some of them die anyway i'm a murderer?

Accidentally based

Attached: 1565446751632.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>"The American cultural narrative is that these countries are basket cases."

>And so, says Gostin, Americans assume that whatever their qualifications, they're sure to be of help.
why the fuck would you help these people, pull the fuck out of Africa and end all aid right fucking now, most problems would solve themselves within 3 months

Might as well kill them directly and be done with it

Peak white woman

based

Yes, now take in all of these refugees, you racist.

So is this the highest solo killcount? How can breivik and tarrant even compete?

>not using the center to solicit donations for the West while training an elite force of paramilitary-scholars to form an ideological and armed core of a new Afroauthoritarian movement to take over the country with yourself as the powermaker behind the shadows like that Jew that was Mandela's mentor/boss while ushering in a new age of Afro-Futurism by instituting eugenics until you create a high-caste race of negros to dominate the African Union

Women are directionless retards and without 1) a husband 2) children they will ruin fucking everything. If she is a single mom or a widow she will ruin her kids with terrible decisions while also constantly seeking out a new mate, as is female instinct, and those mates will usually be shit-tier. Meanwhile a childless woman will do like you said, except it's dogs now instead of cats.

The dogs also fulfill the husband role, sometimes. Pitbulls, as you can tell, have basically replaced black men in the hearts of roasties.

Also related:
theguardian.com/world/2019/may/18/bleach-miracle-cure-uganda-us-pastor-robert-baldwin-sam-little

Ebola was the best. Jow Forumslacks were convincing niggers that the white doctors trying to help were actually giving people the virus so they ignored treatment and broke quarantine.

We need to do more of this kind of shit.

A hero.

Attached: based mom.jpg (978x846, 106K)

her husband was named depression?

Dude kills disabled son and wife and himself
>Despicable psychopathic monster murders his family in cold blood

Roastie kills her family
>Aww she had depression :(

Holy FUCK man
Fuck.

This woman isn't even 30 yet.

She was 20 in 2011.

She slammed into the wall at full-speed