Reality has a Liberal bias

How come, when you look at just about any issue from an objective point of view, it seems to support the liberal agenda?

Attached: 593FE2D2-BC4D-4497-BF59-2C5DC8C63C66.jpg (428x321, 23K)

yes, reality has always been full of mass murdering evil pretending to be the "greater good" but we're trying to change that

I remember when I was left-leaning I used to think Colbert was amazing. How times have changed.

>when you look at just about any issue from an objective point of view
Hmm, hang on a second here, "objective point of view"...?

Let's transpose what you're saying to another hot topic.
>AI has a well-known racial bias
AI should be objective, right? But oh wait, it's constantly referring to black people as gorillas and scoring them poorly in beauty contests, etc etc. There's an argument that gets used here, isn't there?
>the programmers have a racial bias or blind spot... objectivity is difficult to ensure

Alright, now lets look at what you posit here...
>reality has a well-known liberal bias
Reality? How is that measured? Who measures it? Objectively? Are you sure?
>academia has a well known liberal bias or blind spot... objectivity is difficult to ensure

Now which of these do you agree with? Both? Neither? Why?

Only true when it comes to taxes
Fiscally conservative people folks who want to slash taxes without cutting spending baffle me
You can't have one without the other

Reality has a bias toward destruction and death -- This is the bias that you're seeing. Life is the successful struggle against death.

Attached: 1563333693506.png (314x312, 33K)

He means that because he is liberal, his reality conforms to his liberal beliefs. It's not liberal bias, it's just bias.

>Reality has a Liberal bias
>when you look at just about any issue from an objective point of view, it seems to support the liberal agenda?

Both sentences are incoherent. It's like saying

"Food has a crunchy tendency"

"If you eat food with an open mind, it tends to be crunchy"

Not an argument, faggot. Provide at least three examples or fuck off. Saying that you're always right is not a debatable point.

For starters, climate change

3 examples

You do get very distorted perceptions, one would imagine, when you have a dick in your ass.

It doesn't, though it might seem that way.

In every situation, the temptation is to relax the rules that exist. after all, if they don't seem to make sense, why keep them?

Then, only after the negative consequences have been discovered is the mistake realized, and by that time the 'battle' has moved onto the next set of unfair rules to be dismantled.

Religion, Sexual Morality, Borders etc. All are 'unfair' and need to be removed, and only after the consequences of removal are realised do we see why they existed in the first place.

Transgenderism will go the same way. Sure gender norms are 'unfair' and 'arbitrary' but we all know that the transgender movement will lead to nothing but vulnerable people making ruinous life choices.

So no, reality does not have a 'liberal bias'. The institutions and media around you do, and they use that to sell you a picture of both the present and the past that conforms to their views.

Stay strong anons. You aren't crazy, the world is.

Usually the more conservative thing to do takes more strength and responsibility, but people don't want to think about their actions having consequences anymore and do what feels good usually. Thinking for yourself, making difficult choices, going against the grain is actually really difficult and there are some people that want to stand out like dickheads, who want to feel smarter than everybody else, but in the end it's a struggle. Maybe someone else could word this better, I've been working and need to eat, so I can't concentrate.

Yes, that’s called entropy

>he thinks climate science isn't biased
When does school start, I'm sick of you children.

I too was 12.
I think you just made up an entire demographic. What fiscal conservatives don't want to slash government programmes?

Great job stalwart!

Love,
Avi

What about it? You can't just say a word and leave your audience to divine it's meaning. State your exact thesis then provide evidence for it and draw your conclusions. I'll help you with the first one:
>liberals believe climate change is largely man made and will have desastrous consequences in the next 5-10 years
>sources 1, 2, 3 and 4 confirm this belief
>ergo reality agrees with the liberal pov
There, now we can evaluate the credibility of your sources, see if the studies you linked are saying what you think they're saying and see if your conclusions are coherent.

You obviously didnt go to school long, you uneducated white trash loser

Literally like 90% plus of climate scientists say it’s real, and man made

how can you apply this to abortion dumbass

Forcing women to have a baby when they arent financially stable. And then conservative retards bitch about the amount of people on public assistance. That was easy.

That is the dumbest platitude I have seen in a while.

Reality is the most Laissez-faire system there is and not a single liberal ever agrees with it.
No no no, what the limpdicked modern day liberals want, is to create a environment without consequences within society, not reality.

Reality will allow you to be whatever you want, it will also allow you a quick ticket to death for not doing what is necessary.
Society will not allow you to do whatever you want, but it also allows you to fail quite a few times before reality comes knocking.
Liberals want that reality to never arrive.

In the same chorus, some of the more hardcore right winger tards wish to enact instant and vicious punishment for simply mistepping and then having the individual beat down with the "consequences" of that misstep for the rest of their life and call that "reality".
While not understanding that in the end, there will be more people affected by a misstep than not, creating a parallel "class" of people in society.

Attached: alliswell.jpg (472x437, 32K)

And where are your sources on that, you absolute nigger? "I think I heard someone say something" is not a source. If you're too lazy for actual debate, don't expect to be taken seriously.

No Liberal bias ? They are Pro Abortion, Pro Immigrant, Pro LBGTXYZ (so many it is hard to keep up), and Anti Gun
They might as well say they will suck your dick if you vote for their Liberal agenda, Oh wait Madonna did

Attached: moon landing Faked.jpg (516x511, 115K)

Literally like 90% plus of your local whoremongers say your mom isn't worth their money, yet she gets a train run on her on a daily basis. Funny how that works, isn't it?

>Reality has a Liberal bias
I remember when I used to think this...

Name some examples

Cut both

Attached: fagbert.png (750x562, 415K)

It does. Most humans are parasites and thieves. Those are the liberals

Brainwashing pure and simple. There was little liberalism before the TV was invented they couldn't mind control people on a large scale like they can now.

She can put the baby up for adoption

Women aren't forced to have babies, it's almost as if contraception and adoption exist

PEE PEE TAPE

Attached: faggot_colbert.jpg (1600x900, 104K)

guys like you pretending to save the world by shooting up walmarts?

Not sure if this is a bad troll or a teenager.....you have the confidence of a freshman philosophy major.

And reality is horrible most of the time.
There is a reason escapist entertainment is as prevalent as never before.

>Some women have a pen is. Some men menstrual periods. Race does not exist.
This is the science liberals love and claim to be the unbiased truth.

>Do it.
>And do it right.
These aren't conflicting statements. Incompetence can cause an action to be negative even if the action was originally a positive. For example: A man makes cheese but he sucks at making cheese so instead he wastes the resources and produces inedible gunk.

>god and jesus and guns
this is the science incels love and claim to be the unbiased truth

That depends on what view of 'reality' you subscribe to. If it's a solipsistic one, then the liberal agenda makes sense.

Funny, black science man tried to look at mass shootings objectively, and shitlibs wanted his balls for it because it didn't support their desire for disarmament. Shitlibs have a liberal bias, reality doesn't.

bait

*Breaks out his hidden stash of forbidden FBI crime statistics*

Lmao conservatives literally only have straw man arguments

The left REALLY hates when a non straight white male disagrees with them, because it destroys their narrative that they are the defenders of minorities

Table 43.

Get a rope you massive faggot.

Compared to yelling "Nazi" at everyone with a different opinion than you

People who were enslaved, segregated, and still heavily discriminated against commit more crimes. TIL.

Al Gore called, your mum should move out of orbit.
She´s causing the Ice Age.

Attached: cool.jpg (287x499, 25K)

He's not attacking anyone with the post retard. He's simply stating a fact.

Slavery ended in 1865

The only bias in reality is that the truth of something is always the one thing you're not socially allowed to say.

Nu-liberalism and classic liberalism aren’t the same thing.

So? Segregation wasn’t even fully ended until the 70s. There are still eastern european countries recovering from the soviet union.

You're only going after the arguments you think are the easiest to defeat because liberals are intellectually dishonest and lazy

So in nature female animals are pack leaders?

In nature homosexuality leads to more offsprings?

In nature gravity has to change for reality, because gravity is supressive?

You still talking? Yeah, didn' t think so.

It does.
I'm a liberal.
But we're way, WAY beyond liberalism today.

So you traded one guy telling you how to think to someone else telling you how to think as soon as you found Jow Forums?

Because it really is possible for different people to get along and share their stuff. No one literally "needs" to be a billionaire and have "assault style weapons". People can be gay or trans or whatever and it not matter. It's really hard to prove the existence of God and backup why Christian doctrine should be law. Traditions have been changing throughout human history. I'm not saying liberalism is good or right, it's just been the trend.

Oh my god dude, you're hilarious.

Imagine being this thick

Attached: 0D484383-4165-4926-83FC-1B0D7DEAAB14.png (1257x947, 1.26M)

Blacks can be successful in America. It's always the black doctors and lawyers you hear criticizing ghetto culture, and most poor blacks are the ones who subscribe to it.

>from an objective point of view
You mean an isolated point of view?
May because nothing is independent of all other factors.
Maybe because no man is an island.

Maybe you're just braindead repeating a soundbite you heard a decade ago.

Options filled, KYS

>I mean, it's just obvious guys, just, wow, I can't believe you would deny the reality we imagined

I could imagine being you, but that would make me a faglord.

Attached: 2019-08-11-08-42-23--1327901969.png (250x201, 6K)

One of the few things you people are right about

>Forcing women to have a baby
Unless she was raped, which is rare, she isn't being forced to do anything bucko.
>when they arent financially stable.
Don't have sex if you can't have a kid or afford a condom which can cost as little as £1
>And the conservative retards bitch about the amount of people on public assistance.
lol "right-winger = conservative" ok retard
/thread

true. leftism appeals to egoistic entitled stupid people and people tend to be egoistic entitled stupid

So it’s reasonable to tell adults to just not have sex, a basic biological function, but it’s insane to ask them to not own guns? You people are fucking nuts

This is one of the most poorly formed sentences I have ever read. Liberalism greatly differs both geographically and historically. Therefore is subjective and contradictory.

You suffer from paranoia, that's why.

Riddle me this. Blacks, gays and women are helpless victims and AmeriKKKa is out to get them. Wouldn't a means of self-defense help them?

>except it doesn't
Reality is subjective, not objective.
Whats good for some, may be bad for others. Ying and yang nigga!

>This is one of the most poorly formed sentences I have ever read.
Then you must be fucking illiterate, my dude. Never try Proust.

someone post the one comparing white/black gun violence rate to other countries, for the OP to ignore

No one is saying not to have sex at all, but you need to be prepared for the consequences if you do it. It's like driving.

>for the OP to ignore
Kek, this

>Paul endlessly discuss black stats
>years on, they still don't understand
Are you guys memeing at this point or are you serious?

>How come, when you look at just about any issue from an objective point of view, it seems to support the liberal agenda?

You've lost your damn mind if you believe that.

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

The majority agree that adults are free to have consensual sex without the interference of authority and own guns using exactly the same fundamental principle. What liberals simply cannot comprehend is if you remove the freedoms associated with the one thing they want than the rule will be removed for everything else.

Cut taxes to an extent increases revenue.

This is the laffer curve. The point being if taxes are lower, more people spend, more people get jobs so more people are paying.

If ten people pay $1 you get $10, if 100 people pay .80 you get $80. So lower taxes gives you more revenue because more are paying in.

We also have a spending problem.

>look at just about any issue
can you list a few?

Homosexual erotic fiction is not my thing but says a lot about how much of a faggot you are.

Based lolbertarian

Attached: images.jpg (238x211, 11K)

Ronald Reagan

The "successful" black rappers do the opposite and have their poor blacks, and even rich blacks, subscribe to how "tough they is" for being ghetto trash. Whites have the same thing with country music artists. This new pop country shit is sweeping through the trailer parks like a hurricane of retardation.

Rap and country are shit tier music and have horrible cultural influence on their listeners. Its why everything shitty is popular. Loose pants and bling, baseball caps and chew, the drive to mistrust police (on purpose, listen to every fucking rap song), the desire to own a pickup truck and wear plaid shirts with blue jeans and a cowboy hat.

Its just another form of media influence.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-120606_Firefox.jpg (424x403, 52K)

I'm not talking about rappers and NBA players, I mean the ones who escape ghetto culture, take school seriously and put effort into their career
Which isn't a lot of them because of ghetto culture and fatherlessness

Country can be good.
See: Cash, Waylon, etc. Just because pop country sucks doesn't mean there's no good country.
Rap, however, is irredeemable

True

>when you look at just about any issue from an objective point of view, it seems to support the liberal agenda?
You're making the claim. Show evidence.

That study was BS and doesn't even support this claim.

Congratulations OP! Your thread is the perfect definition of confirmation bias.

>bix nood
My man like fine bath oils n thangz

Two completely different claims with one having a different reasoning for being against than the other. Women are not forced to get pregnant in the vast majority of cases. People for centuries did not need public assistance to survive and creates bad incentives as it currently functions. You're an absolute baiting retard.

The side that cut their dicks off to be women and ignore all patterns live in reality?

Attached: 1530757152871.jpg (729x638, 97K)