I can understand arguments against white supremacy. But why is white separatism bad...

I can understand arguments against white supremacy. But why is white separatism bad? Why does it bother people if whites want to be separated and run their own affairs?

Attached: KKK.jpg (1024x771, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

programming

>Why does it bother people if whites want to be separated and run their own affairs?
because kikes are commanded by their faggot religion to destroy the white race, and whites wont do anything about it.

They're trying to wipe us out obviously that would be detrimental to their plan

They hate us 'cuz they ain't us

Attached: 1565490777299.jpg (555x574, 112K)

There's nothing wrong with ethnocenralism, and in fact, it's the natural and normal state of being for ethnic groups.

There's no moral arguments against it in that as long as people separate peacefully, it's completely fine and it's not infringing on the rights of any other group.

Not practical given the current setup. It will require military force and cause some chaos & distress because there are millions of non whites who have already built their lives in white countries. What are you gonna do, bring back segregation? If so what's the precise cutoff for qualifying as white? Realistically you will have to find an uninhabited area and start from scratch. Probably on Mars.

Nothin' man. Whites are different from other races. We're not capable of living with them. We just have different values and see shit different. Whites value freedom and individuality. Nonwhites value conquest almost exclusively.

And that pretty much demonstrates why it's untenable and why they won't just let us be. They value conquest. Our mere existence, to them, and the fact that they have not subjugated and destroyed us, is an affront to their existence in their minds.

Germany in WW2: North-West Europeans have evolved to be smarter and better than the rest of the world, making the 400 million of western Europeans the master race and we should keep to ourselves and rule ourselves

Jews today: out of a world population of 7 billion people, god has chosen the 10 million of us as his chosen race and we should rule over all other races

Attached: hitler_metal.jpg (500x610, 61K)

they think access to whites is a human right

>Why does it bother people if whites want to be separated and run their own affairs?
Why does it bother parasites when the host takes active measures to alleviate itself from parasitic infestation?
HMMMMMMMMMMM...

Best analogy.

Friendly reminder that the OG Klan did nothing wrong.
And that anyone who says Da Dems are Da real Racists is a retarded teenager or Boomer.

Nice try but kiryas joel and the amish already exist. Everyone has the right to self determination for their people without interference from outside groups.

The truth is no whites have ever wanted to live around niggers. Try this. Pick any libtard politician. Check their Zip Code for where they actually live. They ALL live in Lilly white districts, most of them “gated”. Read up on the original abolitionists. Any of them. You can quickly realize NONE of them thought “freeing slaves” would mean that they would end up living with niggers. Not one.

Its caused by cowardice. The media has manufactured a fake consensus and so nobody wants to be outed as a racist (heretic). I have a rather liberal friend and I said I didnt understand why blacks tried to force themselves into clubs that were explicitly all white, why would you want to be around people who dont want to be around you? And she agreed it makes no sense. That's her agreeing to freedom of association, and while only an anecdote, my point is that if more people said what they thought, they might not find themselves as without allies as they might think.

I don't think you understand.

Anything tangentially 'pro-white' such as whites having their own nation or culture, is 'white supremacy'.

It's about oppressing whites and taking their shit. It's always been about that. The sooner you wake up and realize that no, this shit isn't going away no matter how much you cuck yourself for the majority races, that they will continue to demand you give them free shit while shackling yourself for their benefit, the better.

Wake the fuck up, normie.

Because of the white genocide that is going on. They want to mix us us up with arabs and niggers so that the white race won't exist any more.

ask the jews.

But if you want a manual how white separatism could work, here it is:
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

this.
WS would mean nonwhites wouldn't be able to leech of whites anymore.

>will require military force
Only a quick solution requires this. Long term there are ways to go about recreating ethnostates that don't infringe rights or create any chaos. Greg Johnson calls this a "slow purge".
>End government programs forcing or incentivizing integration. This decreases ongoing racemixing as the purge proceeds.
>Restructure immigration law to prefer migrants based on ethnicity/country of origin.
>Bolster border law enforcement, refuse to take asylum claims at the border, deport all illegal aliens.
>End subsidies for reproduction. Whites aren't encouraged to reproduce by government handouts; they already have enough money. Only nonwhites take advantage of it.
>Subsidize the emigration of nonwhite groups or at least subsidize emigration generally. Whites will be less likely to leave their homeland than sojourners anyway.
>Subsidize/encourage Christianity. Like it or not, Christians are reproducing more than atheists. Secularization of public schooling is the primary culprit for the de-Christianization of America. Schools must revert to traditional curricula.

All a country needs to do is take in fewer nonwhite migrants than it spits out. At the same time it should increase white birthrate and decrease nonwhite birthrate. All this can be done without chaos and without revolt. As well, it can all be done through moral means. We only need to be patient. After all, hasn't the ethnic makeup of the West changed over decades? We should learn something from the (((experts))).

Wouldn't income be a better determining factor? Whats wrong with wealthy people wanting their own enclaves?

>Best analogy.
NOT an analogy

Attached: cost-of-blacks.png (756x768, 131K)

>The truth is no whites have ever wanted to live around niggers. Try this. Pick any libtard politician. Check their Zip Code for where they actually live. They ALL live in Lilly white districts, most of them “gated”. Read up on the original abolitionists. Any of them. You can quickly realize NONE of them thought “freeing slaves” would mean that they would end up living with niggers. Not one.
>The truth is no whites have ever wanted to live around niggers. Try this. Pick any libtard politician. Check their Zip Code for where they actually live. They ALL live in Lilly white districts, most of them “gated”. Read up on the original abolitionists. Any of them. You can quickly realize NONE of them thought “freeing slaves” would mean that they would end up living with niggers. Not one.

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

because jews want to genocide Whites, the supremacy bit is a red herring.

Access to whites is the most important of human rights.

Because they hate God as much as they hate us.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

you're acting like jews are rational, sane creatures. They are envious of other's success and so want to destroy them, many minorities think the same way.

Because who will pay for the shitskin’s welfare

This exists in some rural places in the country side. It's always very peaceful and nice, ours was lost about 10 years ago when a bunch of nig nogs and spics moved into the area.

My only concern is "white ethno state" sounds a little vague. Like great I'm glad their white, but I'm not trying to have my children debase themselves with general "white" genes. Personally, my family on both sides all are German/Prussian and I wouldn't want to mix with someone who is 20% British, 20% Canadian, 20% French etc. I think that's just as bad because yes you're white which is great but at that point you're not really anything.

Anyone else every think about this?

>let some whites be supremacists in a small secluded community
>they proceed to delete themselves out of the genepool through intensive inbreeding
>the surviving retards throw themselves under cars like Chink lemmings, to escape their miserable lifes as degenerated mongrels
Thanks for the keks, Cleetus.

That's not even the point. The point is you have a right to form your group, however you want to define it, without external interference.

Yep. It's an emotional response, not logical. Look how crazy someone gets when you compare any other racially motivated movement to a white one. Literally any other kind of nationalism is fine, black, hispanic, fag, whatever. But as soon as the same thing is applied to whites, all rationality is gone and you'll get a 4 paragraph response about privilege or some made up bullshit that basically boils down to an incredibly evil and racist belief that whites having any grouping are a great threat to all other races. And they truly believe this. They hate us, they believe we're a great evil and have managed to convince our own people of this as well. It's a fucking tragedy and is priming up for incredible violence and horrors.

White separatism != White supremacy
I don't think I'm superior, I just want to be left the fuck alone

here's how this goes

> DOES RACE EXIST?
no - then, there is no racism

yes - so, there are genetic differences between races? What are those genetic differences ?

If genetic differences show low-IQ and hyper-aggressive MAO behavior, then there is no point in wasting all these resources trying to "equalize" the playing field that natural has firmly stacked against them.

Attached: 1562197897456.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Because Jews want to destroy Aryans all over the world.
And which Aryans Species is a direct threat to their plan? Whites.

So Jews controlled Schools, Universities, Media, Internet by applying extreme preferences to Jews in those Sectors, they avoided Aryans everywhere.

Control Young Aryans mind in School, TV, Internet.
Brainwash them into believing that Extinction of Aryan Race is Good.

Attached: yht111gkr -- 1329 -- fls111bou.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

(((Them)))

>inbreeding
Goy, without a nigger as spouses you will have genetic defects!!!!111