The pride of the Balkans

How could anyone consider the Balkans to be white? Makes me laugh hysterically just thinking about it

Attached: IMG-20190811-WA0006.jpg (550x360, 90K)

what a weird memeflag you've got there...
almost indicates a race

Attached: epic post man 2.png (680x438, 522K)

>Balkans
>White

Attached: IMG_4113.jpg (700x1131, 153K)

who wants to be wh*Te in this day and age?

Medshits are not white either, as you can clearly see here

ok memeflag

>EU
nice
But it truly depends where you're looking, for one I can tell you everywhere outside the major cities in any Balkan nation will contain a large proportion of either Muslim populations or Roma.
Funny as well, because under communism these minorities were deported and/or culled.

>British
>White

>ITT subhumans buttblasted about CHAD balkanoids that dont give a single fuck about western cuckoldism

A fucking britcuck trying to tell anyone else about Muslim population. Hahaha fuck off muhammed

still a memeflag

>Australian
>not British

Haha well Serbia used to fight muslims for ages and defend Europe that way... if that is not white then i dont know what is

Show flag kikes.

Ignore this Divide and Conquer shills.
We have different ethnicities but are all part of the white race

You know good and well these are gypsies. They originate from India, you meme flaggot. It’s like showing a nigger who lives in the UK and saying how can anyone think Brits are white. Show your fucking flag, you filthy kike shill.

Attached: 4701BE2D-CD0D-446D-BBC0-60BE058AEA0F.jpg (480x360, 19K)

fuck "whites" replace that term with european

Would smash the one in the middle

don't worry "EU", the majority of these "people" already left to your western countries. Don't forget to be tolerant towards them you patchetic cucks!

Some Serbian and Bosnians and such are white, probly not most tho for sure

Here and there you have some normal people. White with green or blue eyes. Problem is they never left Balkans to see how other people look like. When you visit the west and see how turks look like and come back to Balkans you see Turkish fucked a lot of Balkan people.

After spending some time on west and you come back to home land. I can confirm we are niggers of europe. sub humans made only to be slaves to germanic tribes.

Attached: based yugo.png (232x243, 74K)

Pic related, meme flaggot.
Also, those are gypsies.

Attached: Eastern Europe in four easy to understand squares.png (1912x1956, 263K)