How jealous are you ? If you dont have light features other than skin then you are shitskin...

How jealous are you ? If you dont have light features other than skin then you are shitskin, end of story and bye nigger.

Attached: 1532980055673.png (1300x846, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>those brown dots on London

Attached: 1535916689757.png (800x800, 134K)

Hi shlomo, good day in Tel Aviv?

And Paris and Berlin.

Paris too, the absolute state of Europe

Ok Moshe

Attached: jewish hands.jpg (195x194, 14K)

Why is Poland so swarthy? Look at the "blonde hair" map, what the hell?

Attached: 1553126555861.jpg (471x400, 119K)

So what you are saying is that gingers aren’t white?

Attached: D505CB67-ED5D-4FD1-8C50-77F4F50F73EA.jpg (1200x1800, 146K)

>trusting pictures on the internet

Attached: 1563743935407.png (645x773, 11K)

Whites include all Europeans minus Turks, Albanians, south Italians, and maybe iberians and slavs should be excluded too

Paris looks like a shit stain

more Balkan influence, less Baltic influence

>french monkey teies to explain what white is

yea go back to sucking bbc like your pres

No, all blue and green areas include white population, all red and yellow areas include tanned and brown people.

Attached: 2C7D2301-4672-48C9-87F5-9F51DBFD847D.png (1360x1245, 97K)

Whiter than you, Abdul

thanks god I'm white unlike americans

The Chinese have dark features yet they're devouring everything in their way lmao

>light features other than skin
So by your definition Hitler was a shitskin? Ok cool Mr. Bagelstein, how is your infant foreskin farm doing btw?

Attached: 1509135734177.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

>wantint to be wh*te
Hell no i dont want to be a faggot lover.

Whiter than you, Ahmed

divide and conquer by the shills.
report and sage this garbage

This is pure bullshit. There are tons of green-eyed people in the east and in general way more than in western Europe at very least

Attached: 33078815_436953296749258_4563642608743612416_n.jpg (720x960, 81K)

>if you are not adapted to sun radiation in your environment's latitude you are inferior

??????

PLEASE I WANT A GREEN EYED GINGER WOMAN PLEASE GOD I PROMISE I WILL IMPREGNATE HER WITH 10 CHILDREN PLEASE

Attached: 5646554.jpg (591x1280, 138K)

i had no idea that southern russia was so hot

Attached: D_zyA12X4AIusg5.jpg (828x1012, 117K)

Is light brown hair also considered a light feature? I do have blue eyes.

Jealous as fuck
t. south german

who dat

That map makes sense, considering most of the people here have dark hair dark eyes, whilst my genes are from belorus I think. Blue eyes blond hair is the most superior look and all the shit skins are jealous of it.

t. butthurt about our glorious blue eyes
kek

>he doesn't know about the golden aryan tan
I bet you turn red like a crab instead of slightly blush. That's a non-white characteristic. Basically semites without pigment.

I actually didn't expect France to have less blue eyes and light hair than Poland.

Based
Cope harder pierre
t. churka

austin white

Attached: D_zyA1yXUAA-UWG.jpg (828x1024, 81K)

then you should come visit Paris in 2019.

>I am the 1 %

White means European caucasoid. It includes everyone but Turks.

Attached: 1542682015759.jpg (3800x1904, 1.68M)

>t. le blue eyed man

keep coping, ugly

Attached: 1561983699077.jpg (640x724, 59K)

>implying blue eyed blonde is not same as niggers, but with color inversion

Attached: mednord.png (1155x654, 682K)

France is in lower latitude than Poland so it makes sense. Baltic states are all lighter than Germany for example. It all depends on distance from the equator.

Meds are the result of Aryan BVLLS having their way with the native Old European women, you are literally our rapebabies kek. Sure you can be white, but are lower on the caste system.

shut up, churka

Europeans are so fucking retarded. They would rather spend all day fighting each other instead of the Jew.

Attached: 1565167982493.jpg (347x526, 33K)

>baltshit
>naming anyone as rapebaby

Attached: Без названия.png (225x224, 9K)

No Europeans are pure Aryan.

Attached: 3.jpg (794x736, 173K)

>memeflag
There is an amerimutt hiding behind that isn't there?

Attached: 1466900795167.png (980x716, 231K)

blonde hair is more of a Germanic/Balt thing

Most of caucasians are black-haired or blonde-haired, they are literally scum, so as blonde-haired nordcucks

Attached: xzczczcz.png (213x336, 127K)

lol caucasians don't have blonde hair, ivan

Attached: 1532771916487.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Epstein is what really matter rn

White refers to the subcategory of caucasians that are native to Europe. So all European peoples are white. So yes it obviously includes south Italians, Iberians and slavs.

kill yourself.

Attached: BTC1511_Map_Graphic_EUROPE - kopia.png (2602x1952, 774K)

He's right. Although those ''old Europeans'' were G and J goat herders from Anatolia. They inhabited the highlands while indo-europeans settled in plains and valleys.

to be fair, if the US had not got involved in WW1, things would be a lot better

they actually do, month ago, i was in kabardino-balkaria, and when i was near Elbrus, there were 4 local caucasians, and they were blonde-blue eyed(firstly i thought that they were russians or foreign tourists, but nah they are locals)

Attached: 1430394306559.jpg (563x848, 95K)

cope harder, churka/national minority scum

and WWII for that matter.

Northwestern Russians are also welcome our close brothers. But this is clearly some tatar burtyat churka mutt cope.
Orcadian orange is the cutoff line. Nothing wrong with taking some hot med sex slaves to suck superior Aryan cock. Don't worry rapebaby, you can have South America in the restored Aryan supremacy, there you can LARP as being pure white and the mutts there will believe you.

I can`t name myself as national minority, cause i`m halfly greek, halfly russian

>Aryan supremacy

how many world famouse cultural places were built by latvians?

The whole "aryan features" meme never made sense to me. Aren't Meds the actual creators of Western civilization, science, philosophy, politics? Greeks and Romans are THE founders of Europe. While Rome was conquering the world, so called Aryan tribes were living in huts eating cod. And still to this day, the Nordic nations remain the most irrelevant, uninfluential nations in almost all spheres. Yeah, they have a nice standard of living but they never created anything. Not much in terms of music, philosophy, art, culture in general has originated from Norway/Sweden/Finland/Iceland/Denmark. Those are the blandest, most boring places.

Granted, Greece kinda lost all its influence over the years but Italy was the most imprtant hub of civilization up until the 17th century or so.

>Nothing wrong with taking some hot med sex slaves to suck superior Aryan cock
There obviously is you fucking heathen.

They wuz vikings an shieet

yeah but the circumstances of WW2 were directly caused by WW1's results. if france and germany exausts themselves and create a treaty, things would all be well and good. but with the involvement of the US, germany had to accept an unconditional surrender and was stripped apart, along with hungary btw

Aryans were horsemen who ate suficient amounts of meat and they easily conquered brown farming masses and exalted themselves as nobility in every ancient civ. But then they became corrupt and started to lust for foreign women. Bloodlines degenerated, so did their kingdoms and empires. Possibly without any chance of redemption.

Balkan gang na okupu

Really not accurate, you're much better served by a cladogram. The reality is clearly displayed here, whites are a breakaway at step equal to asians and brown people, but seperate from it. Blacks broke away earlier than everyone and it's why they're uncurious petulant violent retards who "never dreamt a sail" as Darwin put it.

There is some excellence in non-black races but beyond the north asians most of them have some problem holding them back, this ties into a larger theory but let's use the obvious example of the Muslims in which they abandoned scientific progress in the name of religion and killed/scattered their oh-so-scary intellectuals to the winds around the year 1110. They're a race of average to bright intellect who's big flaw is being too imaginative and too zealous, too emotional. While a black is held back by his genes, the Persian is held back by their culture.

I have a theory that white excellence is due to early adaptation to a raiding culture, war itself prompted a technological focus and the cold climate prompted war through a cycle of yearly needs and expectations mainly to do with crop failure. This even explains why whites insist on eating lots of meat, animals keep themselves warm in the winter if you feed them blocks of dried grass you cleverly saved for them and keep them out of the wind. Could go for some lamb right now actually.

Attached: 1565120151418.png (546x548, 49K)

Attached: 2a4oe2h.png (1600x847, 710K)

Looks like white people are the true people of colour.

London, Paris, Berlin.
Just awful.

Attached: 1564037141222.png (680x757, 44K)

>memeflag

Attached: 145385084864.jpg (352x450, 31K)

I turn red then gold.
What does that mean then?

Go to russia there are finno ugrics called udmurts and they are the most ginger people in world, light eyes too

Some of them looks like mongoloids.

Wtf does blondE hair means, you stupid negro?

I’ll be the only honest one in this thread apparently. It doesn’t make me any less white, BUT, I’m fucking furious. Why was everyone In my family given Blue/green eyes but me and a couple others. I FEEL SCAMMED. :( oh well. There’s always reincarnation. And some of my kids will most likely get them if I have anything to say about it.

Attached: 08FC510D-1399-4ECE-B3D1-8492914C2E14.jpg (819x1024, 58K)