Why do so many Amerimutts think that all Europeans are the same just because we are all white?

Why do so many Amerimutts think that all Europeans are the same just because we are all white?

Attached: IEFdI5n.jpg (428x541, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself

They live in candy land.
Their politics is fun
Their food is fun and full of sugar
their wars are fun
Everything is fun
They can't imagine a bland and extremely complex world.

Attached: american cardboard boxes.jpg (1200x900, 394K)

fat tubby piece of shit lol

Yes goyim europeans aren't a race keep bickering amongst yourselves while the jews divide and conquer

>italy
>white

Well truth be told, if it wasn't for the jewish face on a NY or a feather stucking out of the ass of a californian, I would have problems myself to tell them apart from someone living in Wyoming.

At least Texans look and act exactly the way most Poles think they do. So from my point of view, no hard feeling ameribros.

I have never seen a European wear any of those outfits faggot

is europe even a country

Dude, I’ll tell you what: traveling abroad has made me realize that white Americans are the most aesthetically pleasing of any European people’s. Call us Mutts, whatever. Unless you have a fat fuck American, the odds are Americans are better looking than any individual European nationality on a whole.

Yes goyim mix and mingle. You're all the same and your cultures don't matter.

Attached: pan european mutt.jpg (500x660, 236K)

Hahahahahahah

>hey guys I’m not the OP

America is an incredibly complicated place

Some of the pointy featured Italian chicks are alright. Serbian chicks don't have asses (my experience - limited).

because they are.

all asians love anime and all africans are niggers too.

>(ID: 8FYMDuMb)
>DuMb

Attached: 1565363155171.png (611x358, 47K)

Idk man, here its like a smaller america, if anything even shittier. Theres almost nothing to connect us with other europeans while our ancestors are turning in their graves because of the state of this shithole

Attached: FB_IMG_1564748264544.jpg (720x720, 20K)

>vpn

Quintessential mutt post.

>Dude, I’ll tell you what: traveling abroad has made me realize that white Americans are the most aesthetically pleasing of any European people’s.
Come to Scandinavia or go to Russia if you want to see pretty women

Attached: trying to get fat.jpg (618x410, 140K)

>Slavs
>Italians
>Portuguese
The only Americans who think these are white are niggers

Whiter than you nigger

There are also regional differences in most of those countries when it comes to the traditional dress.

bruh

because americans have no state culture apperantly so they think euro's must be the same

No one thinks that.

Attached: 1526762360560.jpg (642x963, 132K)

Only a Jew would make this post.

>take a six hours flight
>you’re still in America

you guys have no real concept of diversity or trying to relate to other cultures
the only time you go abroad is when you come back with the us flag in your coffin

>there is nothing to connect us with other europeans

Other europeans are using our philosophy, loan-words, syntax, basis for practically all science, ascribe to hellenic aesthetics, use political systems pioneered by our ancestors, share the same genotype, et cetera.

What exactly would make you more connected with other europeans? Europe is a greek word, birthed in greek mythology, inseminated by a greek god.

They wish they were us

Attached: this-is-what-the-average-american-woman-looks-lik-2-11985-1477415067-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 97K)

ayyy lmao

>be american of german, scottish, irish, belgian, swedish, russian, polish, ukranian descent.
>speak the english language, only. Even when you have zero british DNA.
>worship a semite god from the middle-east
>have no ancestral land
>have no ancestral customs
>have no ancestral identity

You lead a sad existence. It's really saddening how a group of 200,000,000 people is reduced to identity-devoid, confused, capitulating, delusional cattle.

For the same reason that everone born in Africa is the exact same race of regal descendents according to them.

I know for a direct fact this isn't true

I can go to a shithole farmland where there isn't even running water and find more pleasing looking people than I can in anyplace in America.

Meanwhile You look at any farm state in America and find tattoed up thots and general trailer trash

it doesn't matter what we think, what matters is what the muslims and africans are going to think when they try to grab power and what the Jews think when they're orchestrating this whole thing

>Greeks and Slavs larping as white
That’s so fucking adorable.

reminder that yankee shits are banned from the euro white state

Attached: img_7521.jpg (1981x1039, 729K)

Because the liberals keep pushing the black vs white narrative

I don't care about being white.
No greek cares about being labeled as white.

White is a jewish concept.

Internalize what I wrote. Do you speak your ancestral language? Do you or do you not consist of a dozen different ethnic groups? Do you know anything about your ancestral customs? Your ancestral religion? Mythology? Do you even know where your ancestors are burried? Your line did not magically start 260 years ago, mongrel.

Hello mister kike man. Now kindly fuck off.

American people don't think that. Stupid people think that, and there are stupid people everywhere. Get over the Amerimutt meme. We are the same as you if not better. From a mutt Swede to a "Pure."

You forgot Spain

Attached: 123948170234.jpg (1500x984, 791K)

>Europeans
>all white
Yeah look around dumb cunt, you are getting invaded.

That's not true, Texas definitely had a culture that is identifiable to most Europeans. I can't say that it has been preserved well with the change of time but it was there. The rest of burgerland is amorphous though and hard to define as uniquely differing from one another.

We don’t want to be. We’ve literally surpassed all of you at this point. In fact we’re lapping you in terms of relevance, prominence, and influence. The entirety of your “Union” still can’t match up. Sad.

No one thinks that moron.

It's amazing how many people I meet online who just describe themselves as "European." Come on dude, I have definitely heard of your country.

>italy
>white

>I could never pass for a Swede as I don’t have that typical Swedish bulb head look

Attached: 3103EC85-8D77-4C67-9912-F42AD01E2D13.jpg (425x420, 51K)

Think about it: they have to literally identify as their continent, rather than country, because they know as a single nationality they can’t so much as stand in our shadow. That’s sad.

that kind of a makes sense, the foundation of my grandparents house is from 1778. That is practicaly as old as the US, and my family have been living there since duke Konrad move them there for particpation in the assasination of Lesek Laskonogi. We are called Piotrow, aka sons of Peter. The Villages around here are called Piotrowo Trojany, Piotrowo Krzywokóly, Piotrowo Patra. On my dad sided his family lived in Germany since the XVI century. Members of his family were officers, part of the burgomeister officer, one was hung as a pirate(for not paying taxs) at the age of 18, but when that happened he gathered enough resources to buy 3 rent houses, each one for a woman he had children with. This gave rise to 3 separate lines of the family of which my father is part of one.

We are literally the version of you that was able to leave and populate an entire other larger continent in the fraction of the time it took for our ancestors to populate Europe.

Or what is more probable. They are jews.

Exactly.

yes that is because food production and conservation spiked like hell in the XIX early century, and because unlike in the case of europe. Americans didn't really had to fight other people for land, plague you brought from europe did the locals in for you. On the other hand Sason/germans and Franco had war for almost 1000 years. We and Russians are in confclict since the XIth century, Balakans are a hell hole since Roman destruction of Trak kingdom.
Basque and their cousins Gascones have been fighting everyone, including each other, since around the 7th century BC, and it does not look as if the conflict is going to end anytime soon.

And in the process you miscegenated, forgot your language, forgot your customs, mixed together, assumed new (fabricated) customs and mores. Mongrels that have forgotten everything about their lineage and history.

Mongrels that are united with duct tape. A semitic religion on one hand and panem et circenses on the other.
No matter how hard things get, I'll at least die in my ancestral land and I will be buried in the same plot of land that my ancestors have been getting buried for at least 1400~ years.
I can still read what my ancestors wrote 2800 years ago. It's the greatest of gifts.

I wouldn't trade places.

you forgot

>freedom

Attached: 1419177129594.jpg (471x500, 102K)

Europe always had mutts you can read about old Kings having women from 10 different countries line up to audition to be their wives

Your ancestors are European you dumb fuck. At least if you are white.
Real Americans would actually be the wild dudes living in reservations riding horses, wearing feather crowns and shit.

Attached: 1537859186929m.jpg (725x1024, 119K)

Because we all share a similar folk heritage evident in our folk costumes dances and stories. And were all white.
Idiot

based and burgerpilled

Attached: whiteAmericanboth.jpg (650x488, 27K)

Cringe

They all look the same to me

Attached: bh.png (922x988, 106K)

Fair points, but at the end of the day would you really want to be at odds with your extremely homogenous neighbors or have one relatively monolithic world player in the culture war. Interesting enough, I do think America needs to focus more on happiness achievable through traditional Western values at the expense of wealth and power.

>Semitic religion
>conveniently ignores that the Bible was written originally in Greek
So are you ashamed of what you helped propagate??

Practically 99%(closer to 100%) of all europeans lived and died in a radius of 20km until the 1910s and 20s.

mDNA assays corroborate that.

European foolishness is still expressed across the US even simple things like mortis dancing . It's just not presented in any media platform for obvious resasons

Only gays would say something about others gays appearance

Attached: 1564104749644m.jpg (1024x819, 147K)

Folkishness got changed to foolishness by my good goy handheld brainwashing device

I am.
The kike Saul was exiled 4 times from greece. He died in exile, in Cyprus.
The Flavians made it illegal to exile and kill jews.
Vespasian installed legislation to stop the hostilities between greeks and jews.

The jews needed greece, it was the cultural capital of the world after all, and the Lingua Franca.
That does not absolve us of the crime of translating the OT nor does it absolve us of the crime of enabling the NT to be written in greek.

cope

Larping as a Greek is probably fun until your ancestral grave site is trampled and forgotten by Africans. It's not that I don't think the things you are value about your culture are important. I guess I just come from the standpoint of what's all of that worth when there's none of your own to remember it?

Lol no. Places with Nordic features without a history of dysgenic reproduction due to industrialization are better looking. The Eastern Baltic shits all over amerikwans.

they are comfy af

Attached: 1565452520795.jpg (870x884, 210K)

You’re alright for a pay debnts

whiter than you achmed

It's like a magnet

I don't know, greece has survived for 3400 years, since it began to regard itself as a single group.

We are probably going to be fine on that front. Even if 100% of all greeks somehow die, our gifts to the world will not disappear.

At the very least we will die as greeks. How will you die? As a german? A brit? A pole? A swede? What even are you?

German, Irish, Polish and Czech.

The royals certainly help the theory of mutts desu.

Bad image to argue with. Also sage slide thread. Check this redpill on epstein

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Because you all have been interbreeding for millenia. All th wars, fleeing from dictators and wars, famine etc has had european people.moving around country to country for ever. Then you fucking faggots pretend like your family has lived in the same shitstone village since the dawn of time.

Do you speak german?
Do you speak Polish?
Do you speak Czech?
Do you have relatives there?
Do you know where your ancestors used to live?
Do you know anything about german culture? Polish culture? Irish?
Do you know anything about german mythology? Polish? Czech?
What about religion? Anything?

What even are you?

You're not that different from the noses t b h

>t.

Attached: 09DD3B85-1A2A-45BE-B8F8-CC4667528C59.png (1124x598, 159K)

>>speak the english language, only. Even when you have zero british DNA.
There might be a reason for that.
Maybe, and hear me out here, just maybe, Americans are in fact largely of British descent.
Now hold on! I know what you and every other burger in this thread are thinking!
>But user no I'm German and Polish!
Sure you are. I wholly believe the story your grandpa told you. I 100% don't believe Americans larp as other ethnicities because they've been fed anti-wasp assimilationist propaganda meant for irish-italians in new york. Nope. Americans are all immigrants who got here from 1880 to 1920. No one has been here for 400 years but the niggers who weren't even sent over here in large numbers until the early 1700s. We are all immigrants and I find this story to not be wholly horse shit.

I'm a WASP. English, German, Swedish. I'm proud of all of those. The Greco-Romanic legacy is one of the most important treasures of the world. In 2100 the population of Africa is estimated to be around 4 Billion. Greece is much closer to that problem than my home in New England. I say this honestly, I really hope Greece and all of the European nations survive this trying time, and you are more than welcome to come to my home if you need to.

See Norway on the 17th of may then fren

I don't think it is a question of what people want. When serbs bosnics/albanians have been at war since the turkish invasion, it is kind of a hard to imagine a war without ending. Plus there is often spicy stuff I don't think many Americans could recreate. For example Poles have Polish cities that were Polish for 600-700y that are now in different countries(that still have a polish population in them), germans have places like Stettin polish till XIX century, then german/sweedish till end of WWII, now being Polish. Serbs have the hub of their nation taken over by albanians. That is like Canadians taking over the old colonies, and inviting ships full of somalis to live in DC, NY etc.

So on a human to human basis we can generaly work around stuff. well unless it is something brutal. I mean your not going to like the "other" if half of your family was tortured to death by the other side.

For Americans(as in living in the US) the glue seemed to have been, that you can be something new. That you can forget that you were a Pole/italian/irish/etc or at least forget the conflicts, this is a new world and we are building stuff from scratch. Sadly that kind of a ended when a lot of jews entered US, as that group somehow doesn't get the whole unity, our country etc stuff. 112y of them shaping the law and social system to make it easier for them, and we get US the way it is today. Of course it sometimes chuckle worthy when stuff backfires on them. For example when confronted with a "smarter" (as in better at learning X) national group they suddenly have to go back on their multi culti stuff, and suddenly rig the entry to IVY league etc, to stop the "asian menace", using the exactly the same methods that were used against them in europe, which they deemed unhuman.

Man you have no idea how people that lived in the 60-90s and that are gay hate the "new" gay of today. The SJW gay are fucking scourge on the gay community.

because youre all african now

How do you know you're even a real Greek? The way they're described 2000 years ago doesn't even look like most modern Greeks you could be a replacement population

>today I will attempt to troll WNs but get buttfucked instead
Fuck off faggot larper

Also, because Europe is so small compared to the states, and has been around for so much longer, these facts make even more sense.
Not one of you is genetically pure and you know it. Most of your your countries are smaller then most of our states. They are all also incredibly well connected. Making a persons travel much easier then here. Especially with horses

Get wrecked, we all mutts and you know it

Drivel

There's a thing called autosomal and mitochondrial DNA assays.

Yes, if everything keeps escalating and nothing breaks, the african population will grow to 4 billion.
The premise is flimsy, because hardly no one believes we have until 2100 before shit hits the fan.
The premise is also flimsy because you seem to be implying that niggers can invade. They cannot even invent the wheel, much less manufacture ships.

>how do you know

Hundreds of autosomal, mitochondrial, nuclear DNA assays.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Kindly, provide us with your geolocation.

Whatcha doing Muhammad? Don’t you have a goat to fuck? D&c /thread.

Attached: 2456CE24-D5E8-4FEC-A24D-8EADC65AD1BD.jpg (1459x900, 418K)

Because murkans are retards robbed of their culture by their forefathers abandoning their ancestral homelands and cultures in the pursuit of shallow mercantile lifestyle full of cheap pleasures
They have been victims of their parents even before boomers openly declared generational war on their offsprings
A pitiful existence indeed

Faggot
I only speak the one relavent language and that is English

Fuck it shithole
America is still 1#

Attached: 1AA96DB5-D0CB-4A31-A909-2CF4CFF447BD.jpg (1240x1062, 388K)

>Most of your your countries are smaller then most of our states. They are all also incredibly well connected. Making a persons travel much easier then here.
This might be true today, But most Europeans still reside within their ancestral homeland, In most cases people still live in their hometown that their great ancestors lived in hundreds of years ago.

>how to differentiate between Europeans
>none, you have to wait until they change into their traditional clothing