Reminder that Americanization is a bigger threat to European culture than immigrants are

Reminder that Americanization is a bigger threat to European culture than immigrants are

Attached: Guernsey-Moore.jpg (1338x981, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace_Kallen
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Solomon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
spiegel.de/international/world/joseph-stalin-making-a-comeback-in-russia-a-1280283.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVaVKewRo8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgtXf6HvVps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Freedom of speech, right of assembly and rights to firearms is a bigger threat to European culture than immigrants are
Doubt it, Ahmed

Attached: 3lj6s5l.gif (652x562, 392K)

Sw*de

Immigration is part of the americanization

>Reminder that Americanization is a bigger threat to European culture
Yeah, I ag...
>than immigrants are
...nevermind, op is a faggot

this

FUCK AMERIKKKA!

Attached: 1536750119096.jpg (760x1024, 217K)

are you referring to hollywood movies, the music industry and mainstream media all entirely run by jews? if not this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
>The use of the metaphorical phrase "melting pot" to describe American absorption of immigrants was popularised by Zangwill's play"The Melting Pot"
>Melting Pot celebrated America's capacity to absorb and grow from the contributions of its immigrants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace_Kallen
>He advanced the ideal that cultural diversity and national pride were compatible with each other and that ethnic and racial diversity strengthened America. His critics pointed out his disingenuousness since, as a Jewish intellectual and member of theZionist Organization of America, his vision of multicultural America was quite the opposite of his vision of the Jewish state of Israel as a totally Jewish nation.

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
>Jewish organizations repeat the familiar mantras and continue with their uncritical "celebration" of diversity. (Diversity meaning, of course, diversity of race and ethnicity but not opinion.)
>Jewish economic influence and power"are" disproportionately concentrated in Hollywood, television, and in the news industry
>we continue to mouth the traditional policy line affirming generous - really, unlimited - immigration and open borders
>our disproportionate political power (pound for pound the greatest of any ethnic/cultural group in America)

The concept of being American is a ridiculous Hollywood platitude. Nothing unique, just mass produced consumer filth.

Attached: 1564148604147.jpg (827x1130, 141K)

>Freedom of speech, Gun rights
Vs
>Raping little girls legally, killing infidels legally

Yeah I'm gunna say no.

based swen, death to america and death to israel

Attached: 1538854622776.jpg (700x857, 65K)

"americanization" is "jewification" under an alias. its a threat to the whole world.

>Raping little girls legally,

Attached: gettyimages-592228094.jpg (618x410, 62K)

One is a direct result of the other. Either you're underage or brainlet. Since you're Swedish, that you are massively ignorant is a given.

These bastards never made Contact with the people they want in our countries
As someone who has never encountered these people in everyday life I say WHAT the FUCK AMERICANS ARE CVCKS HOW CAN YOU GO 60 YEARS WITHOUT KILLING THESE CUNTS
Just saw the some of the most disgusting shit I've ever seen in my life, place I live is fairly isolated and doesn't have many Blacks, it has a minority of non Whites but talented or Westernised ones (except the Chinks never trust em) but no Blacks.

Was at a restaurant getting something to eat when I see a blonde girl sitting down with the Blackest Nigger I have ever seen. Like not a handsome funny black guy like say Don Lemon from CNN I would have no reaction to that no this was a NIGGER, like a lanky arse niggy about a head shorter than me (I'm fairly tall) his face was legit shaped like a baboon and he REEKED like sour farts, plus the hoodie. And this blonde chick is sitting down with him.This isn't even just me btw a Sikh family near me thought it was disturbing too. The girl wasn't feral or bogan ("white trash") she was a middle class girl dating the most animalistic looking nigger I have ever SEEN what the FUCK. Like you have to be beyond just a whore to date that fucking thing! this was another species of Man like they behaved differently they got all fidgety when someone bumped their shoulder and they kept saying feral shit to and abusing this chick that a normal person would think twice about (not physically abusive he'd be stomped but you could feel the pushiness the implication), you had to have some kind of ultra feminist "fukk Whyte peepo" fetish to go near THAT. They left after a while the nogg first then the girl after him and nabbed some straws even though he didn't buy a drink. I was staring at them in disbelief.

We need White Australia policy bros I think I might snap seeing shit like that. Literally how the fuck do White muricans just sit there around these THINGS??

To think of them having kids.. NO.

Attached: IMG_4205.jpg (418x677, 60K)

This.

That isn't American culture, but those things are damaging too. Freedom-worship and individualism are totally counter to the spirit of most European countries.

Uh huh. Well I guess we won’t be sharing then

This, but unironically. Americanism is poison and the reason why Europe is so leftist. The EU was created solely to make Europeans into cultureless mutts like Americans.

All to ourselves

Attached: 83301951-B955-4FA3-B429-D8800B932717.jpg (600x600, 52K)

these

Just some bread stuffed with amazing cheese, don’t mind me

Attached: AEA06E26-B4E6-4AA1-9CF8-5A38C9A06156.jpg (500x563, 78K)

>building a Walmart is worse than replacing the local Euro population with millions of foreign alien, shitskins

I agree that globalist consumerism is bad but come on at. Plus consumerism and mass immigration are basically two sides of the same coin anyway both happen because companies want more money and don't care about destroying local people.

Shut the fuck up you disgusting Angloid parasite you wouldn't know Western Civilisation if it kicked you in your quivering estrogenated arse.

Attached: IMG_4206.jpg (4117x2134, 1.34M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Solomon
>Haym Salomon (also Solomon; April 7, 1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish-born American Jewish businessman and political financial broker who immigrated to New York City from Poland during the period of the American Revolution
>He helped convert the French loans into ready cash by selling bills of exchange for Robert Morris, the Superintendent of Finance. In this way he aided the Continental Army and was possibly, along with Morris, the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain
>the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club
>Benjamin Franklin is known to have occasionally attended the club's meetings during 1758 as a non-member during his time in England
Don't tell me that the US wasn't founded by Anglo freemasons, Jesuits and kikes.

Attached: washingtonfreemason.jpg (386x461, 136K)

based

I just exist and you stupid fucking euros can't get it out of your head. Basically I'm giving your grey matter the long dick, constantly reminding you that if your girl heard me talk about liberty then I would be her new man. Fuck, you're a so weak and woman-like. "Oh, um, we can't do anything because of AMERICA! They're the real bad guys with their better way of life." Meanwhile you're all stuck in fucking nanny states that pattle ykur bottom for saying the wrong thing. One of you limp wristed fucks was even saying something to the effect of europeans are too fucking weam to understand freedom and individualism, like fuck.

Nothing but weakness here.

This. They are basically the result of the same process

Do you really believe that?
You think replacing local Euro populations with millions of shitskins and flooding out the locals is worse than having soulless chain stores? Look I agree that corporate globalism is bad, but you can't tell me that it's somehow worse that native Europeans being destroyed in their own homelands.

I am not sure if US citizens like the united states as it is

Britain is responsible for a lot of the enlightenment thinking that spawned the American obsession with liberty and individualism, so we're not exactly innocent either. Weird how somebody from a country founded by Anglos (and who seems to love Anglo ideas so much) harbours so much hatred towards us.

Remember that white people come from the Middle East and North Africa. Now...purchase some firearms and shoot up a school, guys! True freedom doesn't get compromised by mass murder.

Attached: 1564232110796.jpg (679x219, 61K)

Burgermuttfaggots are the cause of shitskin invasion. OP is 100% right and you're a jew nigger.

>Is a corpse

OP was exagerrating a bit, but it's still a problem.

Greatest country in the world, we could squint and destroy your economy.
Literally, if we fail, you fail. Our money controls everything.
Deal with it.

>Literally, if we fail, you fail.
We'll all live to see you wrong.

>If our jews fuck up the economy, your jews do the same too
Is that supposed to impress us?

Oh I am not arguing that at all
Enjoy beeing controlled by kikes friend
Maybe you can take control of your own country and stop sending macdonalds our way

Look at this European. See how he fears America's robust civic nationalism. Watch his fear drive him to lie, to hate, to squirm and worm around the depths of the internet. See his inferiority and jealousy make a fool of his senses and an ally of Russian tyrants.

This is the modern Eurocuck. A worthless beast, drunk on the buildings and books their grandparents inherited into believing they are still the great people who built them.

>Burgermuttfaggots are the cause of shitskin invasion

I get that, ultimately Europe is under intense US pressure from every angle to adopt globalist policies like open borders and mass consumerism, but my point is the absolute worst thing to happen is for local European populations to be replaced migrants. Once a local cutlure or people is gone they're gone forever, they can't come back.

I'd be fine with the US falling at this point, I'd rather the US fall than one more single shitskin enter Europe.

>robust civic nationalism

I'm going to throw up

American "culture" is a virus with the goal to make everyone the same, all speak the same language, eat the same trash, mass media, popmusic, tv and hollywood.

Everyone here knows more about actors from american tv series than important people from the history of their own culture. We learn english and not french, german, italian or spanish, and that's what we speak when talking to other europeans *with an american accent*!

It's sickening.

Our culture is fading because of this. We're envious of Muslims because their culture is strong and isnt' watered out by americanization, so we blame them instead.

Just stating facts. The petro dollar alone would crush you. We control you, whether you like it or not.
>I'd be fine with the US falling at this point
If you want every economy in the world to be destroyed. Sure. The US dollar is ingrained in everything, that's why sanctions are even possible.

>Once a local cutlure or people is gone they're gone forever, they can't come back.

>what is reconquista
>implying Europeans won't do it again
Europe got rid of cowards, they fled to America when times were rough long time ago. You're the one that refuses to fight.
>muh guns
Nice argument, too bad you never use them.

Degenerate

>Amerimutts are the reason I'm too scared to defend my nation from invaders

Attached: 1.png (300x345, 24K)

Petro dollar won't be there forever. Neither will USD as reserve currency. Once that is gone, you're gone.

>Da da komrade, the americans are your enemy not the refugees or Muscovites taking more european land or chinks buying ports.

Attached: 1557750172173.png (404x511, 11K)

Europe would perform way better with a bit more of American freedom.

Attached: 1557165258005.jpg (599x600, 84K)

>Petro dollar won't be there forever

Attached: highelf.gif (406x282, 3.1M)

And Trump is working really hard to see this future comes in earlier than it would have. Thanks for electing him.

>civic nationalism
>Russian tyrants

Attached: 1520990302358.png (1366x768, 718K)

Let's speak in french and German from now on. Parlez-vous français?

I don't really care. What does the economy matter when your country is getting filled with non-whites?

I'd like to believe Europe can cleanse itself, I really would

I would respectfully say that originally the concepts of integration only meant to apply to Europeans who wished to move to the us and blend into the Anglo culture that still existed there. Multiculturalism and immigration aren’t American concepts, but rather artificial intellectual ones that is a bastardization of the concept of the vastly majority Western European melting pot model of the us that the founders wanted. I think that the real threat is in consumerism, which unfortunelately America is best at right now. There are however examples of European consumerism creeping its way to our shores. Things like soccer becoming more popular in place of traditional American sports (although a lot of that growth can Ben attributed to Hispanics growing in the us too.) I think a great example for this is looking at the types of Americans who visit historical sights in Europe, and appreciate its culture. Almost all of them are white.

By that extension, GB, France, Germany and Russia wouldn't exist anymore....but yet....they are still around.............

Europeans and europeans living in america should be working together in some degree
Europe should be able defend itself without US

Epstein was (((SUICIDED)))
NOTHING TO SEE HEAR

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

American culture:
>Freedom of speech
>Right of assembly
>Rights to firearms
Technically no culture at all.

Spend more on defense, you cucks!

>What does the economy matter when your country is getting filled with non-whites?
Unless we get another Hitler, this shit ain't changing anytime soon. Destroying america wont stop Muslims flooding into your shit country. Something something jews.

I'm not sure why you singled out news media and entertainment industry. Your entire country is ran by the international jewry. Your house and senate belong to kikes.
Trust the plan, patriots in control. Q.

You can't imagine the level of hate here m8, it's going to pop; just not yet, unemployement too low.

spiegel.de/international/world/joseph-stalin-making-a-comeback-in-russia-a-1280283.html
>In a nationwide survey conducted in March, 70 percent of Russians said they believe Stalin played a positive role in history. It is the highest result ever for the question. And Novosibirsk isn't the only city that has erected monuments to the Soviet dictator. According to one count, more than 130 statues and plaques have been put up in the last 20 years.

The U.S.A is a rootless cesspool and Russia is a crappy Slavic toilet. Neither are good for anyone.

Attached: 1561787406875.jpg (604x453, 51K)

Last time I checked chopping off clits, wearing curtains and putting your ass in the air for Allah is not a culture.

Czech brother! Do not align yourself by the lazy virtue of mere geographic proximity. In your veins flows the vigor of freedom. Your people have not yet had the robustness of manhood stolen from them by queers and islamists. Your martial culture remains intact and respectable. Your youth still hail from families and not nanny state institutions.

You, properly, are the ally of the mighty Americans. Cast your lot with us, and not these deficient, effete, bitch-made half men of Western Europe.

Attached: 1558689549023.gif (587x404, 538K)

Says the guy who is from a country that is literally get rapped by Muhammad

Germany abd Russia never had reserve currency. And once GB lost it, it lost it's world empire and you took over. GB is a nice example where your empire is going.
Protip: to shit.

Rapped to death.

Attached: rappin.webm (640x480, 963K)

America is pretty much the most hated country in the world at this point. Most British people think they are bad taste morons and consider them ignorant.

Wait did German propaganda accuse America of being racist?

Hai. Sup.

Attached: -muhammad-.jpg (1000x753, 176K)

That's the problem, you fucks can't see the forest here. Your kikes (Soros, Spectre-Lerner etc) are responsible for flooding Sweden with niggers.

Non, aber ein bißchen deutsch kann ich ja. Macht sinn, dann verstehen die Amerikaner uns nich mehr.

Ist mir ganz ehrich egal mit Muslimer in Europa, die sind nicht so viele und macht seine eigene dinge, mit seine eigene Kultur. Amerikaner wollen alles Amerika machen, das ist ein wirkliches Problem.

Vas t'en faire foutre sale mongoloïde avec du sang arabe ,tu sais que les espagnols qui ont du sang nord africain et arabe sont vos ancêtres car les anglo saxons ont cohabité avec eux pour 3 siècles?! Vous êtes plus arabes que nous et sans culture.
En plus, qu'importe qu'on ne veut pas perdre d'argent en obtenant (c'est a dire gagnant lmao, "gagnant") des nouvelles chars at armes pour les batailles?! Aucun guerre viendra parce que le XXeme siècle est vaincu et en 2000+ on utilise des nouvelles modalités pour attaquer et tuer les ennemis .

Les forces armées sont pas importantes et vos 1.000.000 soldats n'ont aucun valeur .

Un other words,fuck you

more like

"most liberal moron educators and ninny parents, constituting nearly the entirety of my world view as a school-age boy think they are..."

Raping children is fine, wanting to be American is bad.
Typical Eurofag.

>> 222658379
Il est plus amusant que les gens soient différents et que certaines parties des organes génitaux, etc., soient égales. C'est l'objectif des Américains.

>And once GB lost it, it lost it's world empire and you took over. GB is a nice example where your empire is going.
>Protip: to shit.
GB is still a world power with a fuck huge GDB. Only dumbtards and memers think it's shit.

True, but bending to someone else's will and not enforcing it's own to others.

>Cast your lot with us, and not these deficient, effete, bitch-made half men of Western Europe.
No thanks, the entire west is garbage

Attached: czech shitposter.png (785x638, 226K)

J'ai appris le français dans l'école car la Roumanie est un pays francophone mais les genres du mots (féminin et masculin) sont les plus difficiles . Nous devrions parler en toutes les langues européennes et ils ne pourront comprendre rien. Et nous pourrions utiliser le translateur. Je l'ai utilisé pour l'allemand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVaVKewRo8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgtXf6HvVps

Nous avons ces chansons en commun,quel dommage que nous avons perdu le guerre contre (((eux))).

J'aime la Norvège en fait et je veux la visiter une fois.

Next level sharter bait. Congrats.

Daily reminder that Africanization is the biggest threat to Europe, mankind and is probably our planets great filter.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (363x1362, 284K)

>worlds most beautiful leg

dank memers

Our culture is Jew'd to the core.

We're probably the most degenerate place on earth now. A bunch of this shit flows directly from us. We'll use the state department to enforce globohomo and the outright worship of kikery and if that doesn't work we'll bomb the shit out if you. Government is completely controlled by AIPAC. That's why we have senators sending letters to poland demanding shekels for kikes instead of taking care of our problems at home.

You mean Gross Domestic Broduct huh? Yeah you probably think Ohio is the third biggest country in NA. That lawn ain't gonna mow by itself, Miguel.

Commencez le guerre civile immediatement ,avant le perd de votre volonte.

A FUCKING SWEDE.

I'm a burger so not bilingual. Had to use jewgle translate. It'll never happen, everyone us too fat and comfy for any sort of civil war scenario. Maybe if the economy collapsed. People here are okay with how it works.

Well then,you are lost

Attached: downloadfile-74.jpg (474x266, 8K)

test

That's Dutch.

Right you are, but trust me, it ain't a good thing for anyone in the western world.

Americans cannot even get their rich elite to answer for their crimes.
Anyone who could ever blow the whistle is suicided long before anything worthwhile is achieved.

Their politics are a joke, hardworking people being made the fool everytime they march to "vote", while trillion dollar interest groups send one dude to receive fellatio from each of their "politicians".

Right to assembly is mainly reserved to Antifa these days, anyone to the right of them before actual Nazis are prevented from ever doing it, just to keep the polarisation of politics going.

Sure it is nice to have gunrights for as long as they will last, slowly but steadily they are being infringed upon furhter and further, but no due to your disenfranchised afro americans killing one another on levels akin to a small border conflict, no it is because your young men, who still want to be invested in society are screaming to the void for a purpose.
How long before McOpressorForce is made legal and sent to pre-emptively crush anyone who holds dissident views on the internet, doxx provided by social media or your own service providers.

I used to love the idea of America, it was wonderful, but it has long since been clear that after WW2 America has started to rot or the charade simply dropped.
The joke is that in all the ridiculousnes, it might still be that America survives longer than Europe does.

Attached: hollow.jpg (482x427, 133K)

What if deport all the shitskins and ban all American cultural exports?

Attached: ApuThumbsUp.png (640x570, 111K)

Yeah, what if?

Wow,this thread went sideways. Key word was "Culture."
I'm a patriotic burger, but OP is right. I travel the world (Europe, Africa, Eas Asia), and am constantly amazed I can find a US culture (movies/TV/food/Ads) anywhere.

We are
The slow collapse continues on
We'll probably have a currency crisis at some point and either collapse from within or lash out at the rest of the world.

Ville unektelig vært bra. Da hadde vi fått et spark i ræva til å lage moro sjol når vi ikke kan sutte på netflixpuppen.