Any Romanians here? I have an honest question for you not trying to flame or anything...

Any Romanians here? I have an honest question for you not trying to flame or anything. Why are the overwhelming majority of prostitutes in Western Europe Romanian? In Germany, Austria and Switzerland 90% of girls working in brothels, FKK clubs, laufhauses etc. are Romanian. I got nothing against them just curious as to why they go into this line of work so much more often than girls from other countries.

Attached: 424311.jpg (559x299, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kurir.rs/crna-hronika/3204765/obrt-beogradjanka-izmislila-da-je-silovana-nigerijac-i-somalijac-pusteni-na-slobodu-evo-odakle-im-njene-eksplicitne-fotografije
blic.rs/vesti/hronika/policija-pronasla-fatimu-privedena-prostitutka-iz-jordana-za-koju-se-sumnja-da-je-hiv/h3yvfzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least our balkan girls hate fags unlike your westoid nigger lovers.Its funny seeing westoids claling balkan rape babies but their wome are the ones getting raped.But croat women love blacks they get BLACKED daily its probably because of the tourists.

Often girls are promised a job in the west as housekeeping or whatever just to get them on board and leave the country.. once they get there it's a different story. They get drugged, rapped and blackmailed with videos of them fucking in order to shut up and prostitute themselves. There is also the easy way money for some.. but most of them are forced into it and blackmailed to shut up. usually if they don't comply those people will send videos of them fucking to their families and friends and a woman cares what it's tribe thinks about her

that wouldn't work here, it would just be seen as empowering and they wouldn't need to be blackmailed.

Poorest country with a Schengen passport.

romanian girls are very beatiful, nice & kind.
Thus so far I only made aquaitance with prostitues.

Once I get a permanent contract I will mary one, no cuck

Attached: 1556988367015.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>Often girls are promised a job in the west as housekeeping or whatever just to get them on board and leave the country.. once they get there it's a different story. They get drugged, rapped and blackmailed with videos of them fucking in order to shut up and prostitute themselves.
Kek. Who believe this bullshit ? You sound like my mom. Are you a boomer or something ? It's easy money and the only way to escape their shithole. Prostitution seems to not be that bad.

Fucked this Romanian girl in Duisburg a few weeks ago. She was really good and friendly. Said she did it for fun and the easy money.

Fuck you disgusting gypsy. Reminder they were second in line for gas behind kikes
The only way this post could be more German is if you talked about eating her shit

You have not spoken to a lot of prostitutes have you? If you ever went to a laufhaus in Vienna or an FKK you would know that the "kidnapped and drugged" thing is a myth.

And even if it were true, it still doesn't explain why only Romanian girls get "forced" into prostitution instead of girls from other poor countries.

Attached: 5.jpg (768x1024, 58K)

They are subhuman gypsies. Of course their women become prostitutes at higher rates. It's their most (temporarily) profitable option. It's not like a decent person would marry them.

Poverty, globalization and EU open borders. It's an economic fact that poor people move to rich areas for economic opportunity. These girls can make more money than their past three generations with 1/10 of the effort while escaping a shithole and most likely abuse /being treated like an object. I know of Polish girls that have earned over 100,000 EUR per year by being a camwhore. That money goes a long way in those places.

Roma(Gypsies) != Romanians

You are full of shit and you know it. You always have to mention Croats because you are eternally and pathologically butthurt. You always project and show complete lack of ability to self reflect, just like a fucking kike.

Example: here is a Serbian whore who managed to fuck 2 niggers and then falsely accused them of rape.

kurir.rs/crna-hronika/3204765/obrt-beogradjanka-izmislila-da-je-silovana-nigerijac-i-somalijac-pusteni-na-slobodu-evo-odakle-im-njene-eksplicitne-fotografije

Example 2: a Jordanian migrant whore spreading HIV around in Serbia

blic.rs/vesti/hronika/policija-pronasla-fatimu-privedena-prostitutka-iz-jordana-za-koju-se-sumnja-da-je-hiv/h3yvfzs

Dont pretend like Vucic isnt letting niggers and arabs into your country.

Also, your women were even recorded fucking unprofor soldiers during the war.

Attached: sl10-large.jpg (299x420, 44K)

What do you mean a permanent contract? And why would you marry a prostitute?

Attached: 1563649719499.jpg (735x553, 80K)

20 million+ population
Provinces are poor as shit.
next question

yea, he's a mental midget. he's coping hard

dont talk to me mutt

always unemployed, hardly get 6mo to 1 year contracts over job agancies.
its the only way to get in contact to girls, an why not, its not like you are something better

Attached: mutt&Butt USA.jpg (1000x563, 212K)

I really hate this board sometimes, why must every thread devolve into "huur your race is shit duuur i hate jews gas them"

I was just curious and asking a simple question. And for the record i don't have anything against Romanian girls they are hot, i just wish i had more girls from other countries available instead of having sex with Romanians all the time.

Attached: 244593-5540.jpg (515x709, 80K)

you could try putting the effort in finding and seducing girls from other countries instead of paying for it

Are you fucking stupid. Just follow the money you moron. Its an easy case. Your country is a shithole and offers no opportunity or future for these girls. They go to the West and make a shit load of money and are free. Simple as.

Women from eastern europe are very beautiful but god they're supreme gold diggers and don't speak my language

Romanians are closer to the west than other poor Easter europe countries (Poland isn't poor compared to Romania) and we're in eu. Police is incredibly shit so snuggling people is easy. Moreover, many women just leave without a certain plan on what they're gonna do and this is what it ends up to

They have always been like this, so they follow on the footsteps of their mothers and grandmothers.

Attached: romanian_women_loyal_en.png (661x3146, 951K)

>european flag

“Yes they are whores but at least they hate niggers!”

Yes Hans, I think it's infinitely better for your daughter to fuck 20 white guys than one nigger

I used hookers a lot in Europe when I worked there and every Romanian one was fucking terrible. One I outright just kicked out after 10 minutes she was that bad.

No offense meant to any Romanian men here.

Attached: 1490012548359.jpg (590x764, 54K)

They dont they fuck everything and everyone come and visit the place and see clubs in cities having a lot of niggers,arabs and asians that all get a girl they fuck.Its a meme for everyone here to cope with.

How do the frigid German and Austrian frauen feel about their husbands stopping by a brothel after work to fuck a young romanian whore before coming home?

Because Romanian women are dumb and hot. They also make up the overwhelming majority of cam models as well.

if you think rationally and not under the semitic sexual moral (where sexuality is taboo), how is prostitution wrong, especially from a female perspective, it's a very very easy way to earn a lot of money fast and without much effort (and i'm sure they enjoy it also, not with every clients, but sure with some)

Yea I know this one girl that’s loves her rapper clients. Romanian girl, blonde and blue eyed lol.

Not a gypsie but fucked over 300+ prostitutes in the UK so can weigh in.

>English girls whore herself out to fund her uni life
>Realises she can make more money as a whore as she's young and pretty, always getting booked
>Slowly raises he price and guys keep paying
>Stops offering things she doesn't like like anal or CIM because she knows guys will pay regardless
>Prices keep going up to ridiculous levels to where only the most pathetic guys will pay even though it's £500 an hour
>Clients start to shrivel up as she gets older

Meanwhile

>Gypsies can now come to the EU without any checks
>Sergei rounds up 12 of the ugliest girls in his village
>Sets them up a shitty flat somewhere in the UK, forces them to do everything even if they don't enjoy it
>Charges guys half the going rate
>Service is shit but cheap so most guys don't want to complain, those that do just don't go again

The gypsies are just doing what the Poles were doing years ago except the Poles offered a great service

>spacing

This.
In the 90s, they were Czech
In the 00s, they were Hungarians
In the 10s, they are Romanians
>In the 20s, they'll be Ukrainians
>In the 30s, they'll be Russians LOLOLOLOL

Romanian here, living in NL for almost 6 years now. I've been to red light with some mates and was shocked to see that most girls were romanian or bulgarian. Some of them were into it, but i had a feeling most of them felt forced to show their bodies off.
Living in Romania for a long period of time, there's no denying that a lot of girls are taken away from their families and friends with empty promises, only to end up a prostitute. There was this Romanian "yoga" group called MISA led by a spiritual leader. I'm sure those guys had a big influence on Romanian girls turning prostitutes.