The truth about whites in Brazil

The table in the picture shows the proportion of African ancestry in self-identified "whites" in Brazil, broken down by region. Note that this is only African ancestry, not non-white. Even those with small African ancestry could still have Asian, Amerindian or Arab ancestry.

The first four columns represent the South, North, Northeast and Southeast regions, respectively. As the table lacks the Centre-West region, we will use Southeast values for it. The fifth column is the African ancestry in self-identified "blacks" and the sixth the African ancestry in United States whites. These last two columns are not relevant for the purposes of this thread.

"Brazilian whites" (i.e. relatively light-skinned people in total) are 78%, 23%, 29%, 55% and 41% in the S, N, NE, SE and CW regions respectively.

"Brazilian whites" are 47% of the population. The regions having 14%, 9%, 28%, 42% and 8% of the total population, these 47% "Brazilian whites" are divided per region in 11%, 2%, 8%, 23% and 3%, respectively. Summing the SE and CW regions to treat them as one, that's 11%, 2%, 8% and 26%.

If we define whites as those with less than 20% African ancestry, "real whites" are 71%, 43%, 36% and 21% of "Brazilian whites" (not of the total population) in the S, N, NE and SE regions, as per the table. In the total population that is respectively 8% + 1% + 3% + 5% = 17%.

If we define whites as those with less than 10% African ancestry, "real whites" are 51%, 25%, 20% and 11% of "Brazilian whites" per region. In the total population that is respectively 6% + 1% + 2% + 3% = 12%.

Ergo, Brazil is at most 12% white, or 17% if you are willing to count as whites those with up to 20% African ancestry.

Attached: brancos no brasil.gif (490x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_população#Por_região
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_porcentagem_de_raça
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Whites" in Brazil ("brancos") are people who have a lighter skin colour, not pure Anglo-Saxons or Germans. Brazilians originate from Portuguese civilisation, so we never had racial consciousness. That a few intellectuals in the early 20th century (when Brazil had existed for 400 years already) tried and failed to import the concept only provides further evidence of the lack of race ideology.

This picture illustrates a typical "branco".

Attached: acho que sou branco.png (180x208, 62K)

ok, shlomo

Total population per region, source: pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_população#Por_região

Self-identified "branco" population, source: pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_porcentagem_de_raça (second table)

Literally whiter than America, you guys need to switch to Spanish so I only have to learn one other language when I move there to escape reparations. I'm learning Spanish or Portuguese not both

facts = "the jews"

ok nigger

>Literally whiter than America
Jokes aside, no. The same table shows US whites in the last column, and 81% of US whites are "real whites", which is 45% of the total US population.

>I'm learning Spanish or Portuguese not both
Unironically you can get by speaking Spanish in Brazil.

Attached: la creatura.png (200x271, 73K)

also lmao at the homeland of white nationalism being 45% white

Attached: laughing whale.jpg (2000x1000, 583K)

Worse than I thought. I would've said something like 35 or 40%. This is South Africa tier. You should start packing your shit unless you're comfy in a rich gated community.

Just think how many are actually just mixed mutts but since the standard of "white" is completely broken they are counted as well.

nah brazil is pretty cool and is grow stronger now

Attached: 80469877_Brazils-new-President-Jair-Bolsonaro-L-and-Brazils-new-Vice-President-Hamilton-Mourao.jpg (1086x652, 73K)

thats literally the point being made, dumb leaf

That chick is the worst kind of cuban, she is a traitor to her people. She is willing to sell out her people to the government. also she is a goblina looking motherfucker

I don't care about racial purity, I just want a bunda-laid brazilian "white" girl to sit in my lap

There, I said it

>hey this guy who thought he was white is actually 20% nigger
>but he looks more or less white, except his curly hair
>you, who is pure white, should fear him
>because he will kill you to absorb your whiteness

That's you. You dumb fuck.

Race is defined incorrectly as skin color in Brazil
A mulatto, like Obama, who is considered black in the USA will typically look at his darker siblings and deduct that he must be white because his skin tone is so much lighter. Therefore, the stats on race in Brazil can be tossed out as inaccurate and unreliable.
I lived in Brazil for almost a year as an English teacher and I never once met a white person, despite traveling all over the country. I did, however, meet many mixed race mestizos and mulattoes who thought of themselves as whites because of their partial Italian, German and kike ancestry, along with a healthy dose of indigenous Amerindian and African negroid

Fuck off, Spic. Portuguese is superior.

Attached: brazilwhiteHA.png (500x310, 68K)

she's the meme of la creatura willed into being

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Nigger shut the fuck up. Nobody sane wants to live around you animals.

The data I presented is a study of genetics and ancestry, not self-identification.

Source?

And what does "white" mean? If it is "white" as selected by an American, it doesn't reflect self-identified "brancos" (whites) in the census so you can't draw conclusions about the whole population.

Brazilian whites aren't a race they're just mutts that try to maintain the 70% european blood they have left because their ancestors were coalburners, it's just simplified into colorism.

The only white brazillian whites ive every met don't look white. They look off-white. Almost like greyish.

>ameribrainlet literally doesn't understand my post

There's like a 90% chance you're either 1) neet loser 2) underage 3) shitskin

My post, since you're so fucking stupid you can't understand basic english, is illustrating the fact that a guy who identifies as white but finds out he has some nigger blood isn't going to go "full south africa" like he's a pure-blooded bantu from the bush on his portuguese neighbors you dumb motherfucker.

The number of "white passing" brazilians is such that 47%~ of the population identifies as white/light skinned. They aren't going to turn around and murder the ones that don't have nigger blood, because as should be obvious it is not possible to immediately know whether someone is 100% white or only 85% white.

>inb4 retarded memes about how 1 drop means you look as dark as Shaquille O'Neal

Retards like you are why white nationalism is always relegated to the backseat while white countries are overrun. You are so fucking stupid and so clearly the bottom-rung of the white race in terms of comprehension of literally anything going on around your dumb ass, but you probably say "we need to redpill the boomers by passing out mein kampfs at a republicuck rally!" as though a bunch of fat, 60-something evangelical israel-firsters will suddenly turn into fit nazi grandpas.

>doesn't account for amerindian ancestry
>conflates Europeans (whites) with spics (Amerindians)
your data is useless and should be tossed out

>user cannot understand the chart merely shows genetic distribution among populations

Yeah that's what I thought, this thread was started by a seething Pardo who is upset because "10% black" white people are in Brazil's rich areas snorting cocaine off of Asian pussy.

He would be considered pardo, which means mixed, which should be obvious. Why are there so many dumbfuck americans on this board?

In order to be white, both your mother and your father must be white.
Only white women are capable of giving birth to a white baby.
Amerindian, negro, Asian, mulatto and mestizo women lack that ability. Thank you

My racial assessment of Brazil wasn't based on what the average Brazilian looks like you presumptuous dipshit. Again shut the fuck up and go fuck your cunt mother you pretentious twat.

>doesn't account for amerindian ancestry
>conflates Europeans (whites) with spics (Amerindians)
I addresssed that. The data isn't on a study of whiteness, per se, so it lacks this data which would be relevant, but it proves that whites have "at least" this much African ancestry. Whatever Amerindian ancestry they have is going to make them less white.

>Yeah that's what I thought, this thread was started by a seething
nice argument

>going to make them less white.
no such thing. Either a person is white or not; there are not various degrees of whiteness. For example, Obongo's mother was white and he was raised by his white grandparents, however, he is not white and it would be silly for you to claim that he is white.

Some people would argue that someone with three white grandparents, or 7 white great-grandparents, or whatever, is white.

I don't particularly care. If you want to go by one drop rule that's fine. My evidence is aimed at those who don't.

Your research labeled those who self identified as pardo(mixed) as white
Kek

I think we can all agree that just one drop of feces is all it takes to spoil a barrel of milk.

That said, Brazil is at best 20% white
Half the whites in brazil look like this

>unsourced picture, probably from an indoctrination (((research)))

>cherrypicked picture of non-white with a fake quote added

>pardos labeled as whites
that's because there are no such thing as legitimate whites in Brazil except for the Europeans there on sex-vacations to fuck big bunda mulattas and morenas in the ass.
Brazil's national motto for tourism should be "Come fuck our brown sluts in their butts" because that's essentially what the country is known for and what the entire tourism trade revolves around, e.g. gringos fucking mulattoes and trannies up the ass