Israeli culture is shit

This is a response to the other poster who "admires" Israeli culture. There is nothing to admire and there is nothing to be proud off.
I will tell you a story to demonstrate the average Israeli here. This happened to me two days ago:
>Going on an evening walk
>Crossing the road and hear a car hitting something to the right of me.
>See 4 guys in a car, speeding toward me. Behind them a cat spazzing out and dying.
>Obviously they hit the car with their car and killed him.
>See another cat, the dead cat friend, standing near the dead cat not understanding what just happened to his friend.
>The 4 guys in the car are laughing about it.
>See me with a horror in my face.
>They stop near me and threaten me.
>Then they go inside a house near by and party with their friend.

Zero remorse. Absolute cruelty. This type of people are known here as "arsim" (google it), and they are everywhere. It is the bulk of Israeli culture. You can spot them by how they drive, how they conduct themselves and how they talk. It is disgusting and it is the mark of Israeli culture. They are also the bulk of Bibi voting demographic which explains why he keeps getting elected.

There is nothing to envy in this shit culture.

pic related - Israeli culture.

Attached: arsim.jpg (480x460, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-5559168,00.html#autoplay
youtube.com/watch?v=xEWCMWc23Ik
whatdoesitmean.com/index2947.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hWwOIgxinqM
bolabar.bandcamp.com/track/--42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.

Allah is great
Death to America
Death to Israel
Curse on the jews
Victory for Islam

Attached: IMG_20190811_223500.jpg (577x372, 59K)

>Israeli culture.

Attached: Hagai1_i.jpg (624x383, 47K)

Arabs are not much better.

>Israeli culture
ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-5559168,00.html#autoplay

Attached: dfgsdfg.jpg (517x776, 166K)

Pretty horrific. I didn't think it was peachy there but I didn't think you had literal low class black equivalents running around shitting up the place. Murdering animals and thinking it's funny, especially domestic ones, is a true sign of a sociopathic people.

When you've been raised to think you're the best because you're a jew, it's absolutely expected for you to end up a low-empathy beast obsessed with goyim.

It is. And its not uncommon. Its the norm. Go to any place outside of the gay centers of Tel-Aviv and you won't be able to look anywhere without seeing them.

Every time I go out with the car I immediately witness countless traffic violation that are 100% culture based.

Isn't 50% of your population made up of convicted diaspora pedos?
They move into Israel to avoid prison and Israel has no prison extradition treaties with most Western countries.

>This type of people are known here as "arsim" (google it)
You filthy jew I had water in my mouth when I read this

Attached: ArsimWiki.png (216x145, 6K)

Cats are not goyim. There is no excuse for it.
Furthermore, they act this way to other Israeli (Jews), not goys.

Its a culture that is complete shit.

What country do they come from mainly ? I heard Parisian jews are the fucking worst.

they need a shower , desperately!

>other poster who "admires" Israeli culture
you mean the three israeli running /ptg/ ?

any way, not politics

They are mostly "mizrahi" jews but its not limited to it. Every kind of subculture here have their type of arsim and its limitless

That's because you never formed a society in a normal manner.
Your people never had to develop the necessary cognitive attribute required for a functioning society since you could always rely on the current superpower for military, financial and political protection and a bunch of Slavic migrants to build shit for you.

>arsim
Interesting. We have so.e software developers stationed in Israel and they are a pain in the balls to deal with. You can send them a succinct multi paragraph email and get a single word reply. They refuse to document anything and then get all uppity when you ask them how something works. DESU everytime I have to have a conference call with them I can't help but think Hitler was right

I agree. There is no culture here. Even daily mundane things such as standing in a line, or going to the supermarket, the arsim here just can't do. They can only talk and act violently as if they own everything and everyone. Please nuke this place. The sooner the better.

This is typical Israeli behavior. Never thinking about the long term consequences of your action (or lack of action).

ok will do

Reminds me of pic related. I can only imagine Jews doing this

Attached: jews CHEER BOMBS KILLING hapless people in DEATH CAMP GAZA july 2014.png (646x632, 379K)

These are the type of people you will see in most cities outside of Tel-Aviv. The nice gay loving Israelis you see on television are all from tel-aviv and near tel-aviv.

The bulk of the population is not like that at all. And the picture you posted is a good representation of it.

Killing cats on purpose makes my blood boil.

sounds like the equivalent of our stupid white trash rednecks

I could not act in any way. Calling the police would just made them laugh at me. People here don't care about animals and don't care about their surrounding.
I'll be honest, I cried for that cat and his friend, and for the whole lack of humanity in my country for hours after that.

I can not say, but from what I've seen I would prefer rednecks on arsim.

>Jews are evil

Really? This is the first I am hearing of this. I mean I thought Jews were the most well liked race welcome in every country because of all the good things they do for humanity.

Attached: 321342 42342.gif (500x381, 1.44M)

This makes me so fucking angry. Fuck those jews

Apparently some idiots here thinks Jews and Israelis are saints. I just had to correct the record.

>Semitic people are fuckwits all across the spectrum
We already knew this, the fact that the slang originates from a massive wave of migration from morocco makes it even funnier. People think about the Ashkenazim en Sephardi jews, but in fact most of them are indistinguishable from arabs and are truly bottom of the barrel trash with zero empathy and the IQ to match.

Bullies bully until they are stopped.
Stop them.

>but in fact most of them are indistinguishable from arabs.
Its funny that you say that, because there is an Israeli punk rock song that has the line:
"We are just a fucked up version of the arabs.".
youtube.com/watch?v=xEWCMWc23Ik

Yeah, but there are also people like this in my country. Hopefully I'll never get to witness something similar, might as well go apeshit then, especially after being threatened.

How could I stop 4 guys without guns? And how could I justify it for a cat? There was nothing to do but cry.

They waited for me to respond in any way so they would have and excuse to beat me up.

F

Attached: 1538114727148.png (494x464, 360K)

I have to say that I'm disappointed they didn't also link to bogan.

You're alright, kike

Well, in my case I assume it would have ended quite bad at least for one of them. Really bad. But I don't hold you accountable for not acting - I don't know why, but in case of cats being tortured/killed I'm snapping.

Do hauts mia di Sicherungen aussi.

Prophecies coming true everywhere. Israel will rise to power then God will smite it, it seems your people becoming demons in soul is the course of the prophecy. Save yourself and don't succumb to evil. I don't think the average jew is evil, but the talmudic (satanic) elite combined with heavy nepotism gives way to what we see. It is the average jews duty to do against their handlers. Right now they give you sweets, but you do not see it is coated in poison. The price your people are paying for the benefits the satanic elite provide is your soul.

Attached: 1565274941041.png (680x680, 188K)

Wasp

Attached: 2019-07-23-01-20-00-316916187.jpg (203x249, 6K)

Those people are bereft of God and will have to answer for it in the afterlife

>exotic Israeli women
I kek every time.

Again I'll be honest.
Seeing what I saw convinced me that these people are demons. I could not fathom a human acting this way.
I'm not a practicing jew but I'm gladly waiting for the apocalypse.

can you help me figure this out?
Ethnically, there's the Israelites who came up with the old testament 3000-2000 years ago, right?
Then, the Ashkenazi are the 'jews' that left the middle east at some point and mixed with polish people, having a founder event 700 years ago so most of them come from a few families from that time.
So ethnically they aren't too close to the Israelites. but there are some Jews that stayed in the middle east the whole time, not so much israel seeing as in 1880 or whatever there was only like 1000 there. But around there.
Is that what the Mizrahi are? Who make up 70% of the israel population now.
So, these people have nothing to do with the ashkenazi - so no richard Feynman, no David duchovny among these people, but they are genetically closer to the actual israelites who wrote genesis and shit.
is this right?

Sounds like assholes you can find anywhere

>Luciferians
What else can you expect from Satan worshippers. God cursed them 2000 years ago.

daily reminder that the only difference between those and ordinary arabs is their religion, they are literal arabs from arabic countries its in their blood

Assholes are everywhere. Here they drive the culture.

I really have no clue. I'm not religious and I know very little about the bible.

يا عرص...

אמן
תביאו כבר את הפצצה

Get good with Christ, I'm willing to bet both my nuts he's coming. whatdoesitmean.com/index2947.htm

If you actually read the whole article, and see the crescent with the circle, well quite a few religions speaks of such a symbol. Islam has it as their flag, Hinduism speaks of Shiva the destroyer (in the sense of the liberator, he destroys so we begin anew) coming to bring about the end, he comes with a glowing forehead and a Cresent adorned, to name a couple.

Attached: 8A0594B9-42C9-40E9-905A-FAC5A1873A12.jpg (306x452, 25K)

I haven't been to Israel in 10 years. The 'machismo' in Israel is funny but on one hand I admire it. I don't like how masculinity is shamed worldwide these days. The average young American Jewish male is an effeminate liberal pussy who is easily controlled by women. Maybe arsim swing too much to the other extreme, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWwOIgxinqM

it's not about religion bro it's a question about race. have you ever seen american tv or movies? Every single actor in those that you see with pale skin and blue eyes, is from the Ashkenazi Jew race. But in israel you are all brown cunts. have you ever noticed that?

There is nothing manly or macho about killing a cat. There is nothing manly about endangering other on the road. This has nothing to do with masculinity and everything to do with culture.

they're just arabs basically - a middle eastern people - that's why they spit on the ground. whereas american 'jews' are from a mixing event in the 1400s. Fully half their dna is european and not middle eastern

you call these kind of people subhumans

And they set the culture here outside of Tel-Aviv. This is much worse then pockets of "niggers" is the US. Its everywhere.

then fly back to Khazar you medo-turkish mongrel seed of amalekites.

>not carrying a knife at all times to surprise stab the cunts when they try to be strong man in a group

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

Jews can't die soon enough, honestly.

I live in Paris, Cour de Vincennes, between the 20th and 12th arrondissement.

Jews have completely killed the soul of the place. It used to be the calmest place, with a lot of french craftsmen. now it's completely been killed by the most vulgar, neurosed jews.

kek, who added wigger?

>There is nothing to envy in this shit culture.
dude this one time me and my bros are renovating a house (in Israel) and the site manager gives everyone on the crew LSD and is instructing us to throw paint in every different direction haphazardly then he's all pissed off when the job comes out looking like total shit

what the fuck is up with this shit? basically nobody gets paid, no good work is ever done but they cover food shelter and drugs for you

what kind of gang is this?

That will only get me to jail where EVERYONE is ars. There is no escaping it.

It's improving in real time

This is the result of a culture where the individual only thinks about what benefits himself at the present, without considering the future or others. This is the hallmark of Israeli culture.

Sandniggers and kikes are the same thing, faggot.

Attached: 46D31BBB-6A06-42E1-B30D-DF4944935DD1.jpg (500x377, 68K)

>admiring sand niggers

I agree.
bolabar.bandcamp.com/track/--42

Rare flag. How do you have internet?

is it different to any other middle east country? your arsim sound a lot like standard scarabs

I did not/can not visit any other middle east country so I can not say.

People without religions are amoral sometimes. None of the people you mentioned were religious, think about it.

What's your view of the Othodox Jewish community? I hear they block streets on the sabbath and attack cars that drive down the wrong street on the sabbath. Also, that they don't have to serve in the military.

it was the craziest shit seeing this hasid throwing paint haphazardly, he's getting it everywhere, wasting a ton of money and labor potential, he won't buy more paint but he's willing to totally waste the paint he did buy and of course the job comes out looking like total shit

dude I can't even, you do know the bullets we give you are made from depleted uranium and you just keep shooting them into the ground right where you live, they won't even give our soldiers these bullets until they reach half way across the ocean for insurance purposes but you guys just shoot them everywhere and don't pick them up,

this is totally deranged that nobody thinks about that and I know who did this, the fucking pope wants to turn Israel into a death zone so if you piss him off he sends your family on a pilgrimage to Israel and everyone in your family dies in 50 years

crazy crazy shit and all it takes is to pick up the bullets to prevent it, Israeli men have the lowest fertility rates on the globe currently

THEY ARE THOUGH.
These are the same type of people who go to the synagogue on shabat all dressed up.
These are the same type of people who walk around on yom kippor dressed in all white as saints, who then go and stab someone the next day.

>What's your view of the Othodox Jewish community?
they're a mafia, based guys always there in the strip club doing lines of blow and putting singles in the dancers panties, very fun to hang out with, I wouldn't bring one home because I don't want to buy another DVD player after mine disappears

so what they say is true, Israelis are wannabe Catholics

What's life in Israel going to be like once the Russian/Polish mutt larpers called Ashkenazim become a tiny minority?

You didn't do anything to stop them, that makes you a complice. neither I would do anything about but I wish

I doubt its the bullets. But what you are describing is again the result of not considering the future or others.

My plan to flee all this is to find some online job and go live in the middle of the fucking desert.

So orthodox and ultra orthodox Jews roll over kittens, stab people, threaten people? If true it's because they don't have God in their heart, they should join a church.

Its all true. They only listen to the bible when its convenient to them and when the rabbi tell them too. They too deserve the nuke.

>2 of 3 of his daughters are defective
Inbreed much?

Threaten me, get a full 17 clip into your face, goat fucker...

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-040247.png (1280x720, 965K)

>hey rabbi, watcha' doin'?
lmao, where the fuck do you think you are my buddy

Attached: 1559031190731.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

I 'murder' animals and think it's funny only if it is a pest. It's only 'horrific' if you have the gay.

>shoves someone’s wife
>gets shot and dies
Good, fuck your jew.

I could not stop the cat from dying. And I know I could not prove in court they did it on purpose. They only thing I could do was to respond to them and get a beating.

I heard they're exempt of taxes and don't have to work because they're religious, is it true that Jerusalem is the poorest part of the country because of them ?

They also breed like rabbits.

I always knew that israelis hated dogs, but I didn't know about cats.
I connect it to jews always working in fields such as commerce and services. They rarely produced goods by themselves like shoes or food. If they produced goods it was always luxury shit like jewellery or watches.
Thats why they feel no bond to cats and dogs. Those animals were very helpful in your average farmland household. Cats kept rats and other rodents away trying to shit in our grain while dogs fucked up foxes and warned about intruders and other dangers.

A church won't help. They are raised like that from birth.

Isn't it obvious to you yet user?
Your people rejected Christ, you have no Logos, thats why you feel deeply that something is off with your people.

Guns aren't allowed here.. I wish we had the second amendment.

You don't know that because you're a jew and don't know many Christians and the change that being one represents in your heart. No Christian would do that and no Christian is irredeemable.

You know exactly who to call on, and exactly what to do. Now acknowledge him;for they slain your brethren for speaking truth;Isiah:53. Now RIP N TEAR!

Attached: and the lord said RIP N TEAR.png (747x935, 1.75M)

Again, all completely true. They only want the gibs

>Jow Forums
>admires Isreal culture

israeli arsim are mostly from mizrahi background, meaning they are not ethnically different than arabs/middle easterners, hence their behavior

ashkenazim are either secular or extremely religious (haredim).

the secular ones are both in israel and in the US the bulk of the leftist liberal jews that push degeneracy, lgbt/minority rights, globalism, immigration, multiculturalism, destruction of traditions, and they run the white collar industries : banks, insurance, IT, ... no real industries like automobile or energu engineering

as a white european, i prefer to deal with mizrahi arsim or ashkenazi orthodox, because at least, they are not poisoning my civilization and my identity

secular ashkenazi are the real jewish poisonous parasites that all pre-1945 intellectuals have complained about