Perfect map of balkans doesnt exi-

>perfect map of balkans doesnt exi-

Attached: image.jpg (214x236, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDWtrC0SQfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=mDWtrC0SQfQ
No matter what you do, we are still here.

>posting a thumbnail

Attached: KozEu.gif (2500x1778, 467K)

eat shit and kill yourself turk rapebaby

Nuke entire Balkan thank you

Can someone do a quick ELI5 for a dumb burger?

Why are the balkans so broken up and disjointed? Why do they always seem tk be fighting eachother? Why does everyone in the region collectively hate Serbs?

Former slaves don't get a say on the borders of other countries.

Low iq,subhuman genetics and everyone hates Serbs because they are perceived as little russians and also jews want to create their own state in balkan and the serbs are not that easy to destroy

Power vacuum and lawlessness left after the fall of the ottoman empire
There you go

How are niggers treated over there?

Niggers dont come here

Saw nigger in my home town 2 years ago.Basketball an shiet.Did a roman salute in front of him as i do with all gringos who are not from here.We even threated the locals who were hanging around with them

threatened*

I want to visit your country so bad. Are white burgers accepted there?

Remove Albanian faggots and make Kosovo Serbia... Then it's perfect

Attached: 28d188bee2886c69273a56803678d913.jpg (604x570, 52K)

make everything vojvodina, none of you fuckers should have a say in anything, leave thinking to the vojvodina master race

white burgers are accepted everywhere in the balkans, even better than a local from another city

We have a lot of tourists from all around the globe especially from the west.Can come but living her in non coastal areas is not easy desu

>wonder what that weird green in Czechia is
>Moravians

Slavs are the most annoying people in the world because it seems every nigger with a slightly different pronunciation wants his own fucking country and declares that King Wencelaus or whatever was actually king Wenselas and creates their own fucking meme history of how they wuz kangz but evil "Other Slavs" oppressed them, and that's why they're justified in committing genocide.

China is a massive country
India is a massive country
Slavia will never exist because Slavs are absolutely retarded, and then they cry about how they get bullied by Italians and Germans

>Look ma', I balkanized the Balkans!

Why multiple countries? Fucking Yugoslavia everywhere and this map is perfect

We should have allowed the Ottomans or the Nazis to unify them

You don't say...

>wants his own fucking country
But they don't, you delusional retard.

Feels good

Attached: based yugo.png (232x243, 74K)