Morroccan gentleman contemplates beheading whores for wearing shorts

alt-right.com/2019/08/11/savage-moroccan-towel-head-threatens-to-behead-belgian-charity-workers-for-wearing-shorts/

>Three young Belgian girls are returning home from volunteer work in Morocco after a local school teacher allegedly threatened to behead them, for wearing shorts. The girls were part of a group of nearly 40 volunteers who were helping to build a road in the remote village of Adar. The charity that organized the trip, Bouworde, posted a video of their activities on social media, prompting the 26-year-old teacher to unleash decapitation threats because their attire didn’t “respect the Muslim faith”.

>“[…] Their heads should be cut off so that no one else dares to challenge the teachings of our religion,” the offended teacher wrote.

>The volunteers’ clothing also attracted the attention of Moroccan lawmaker Ali El Asri, a member of the ruling Justice and Development Party (PJD), who said: “Since when do Europeans start working in clothing that is meant for sunbathing?”

Attached: 111.png (780x556, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alt-right.com
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2019/08/06/vrijwilligsters-bouworde-in-marokko-met-dood-bedreigd-man-opgep/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excuse me sir, it's called "neck injuries", not "beheading".

>alt-right.com

literally fake news

>Romanians
>White
I understand why you sympathise with those subhuman sandniggers so much now, being one yourself. One day we'll deport you to the Black Sea and give those barbarian lands back to Hungary.

Attached: IMG_4113.jpg (700x1131, 153K)

Go to another country, respect their laws and culture. Initially I assumed this happened in Belgium.

>>“[…] Their heads should be cut off so that no one else dares to challenge the teachings of our religion,” the offended teacher wrote.
And I'm guessing Facebook let this one slide, right?

Attached: 1542844131993.gif (332x248, 529K)

The sad vide with the norwegian and danish girls having neck accidents in morocco is still the worst video I've ever watched. The sounds of the accident was truly terrible.

Behead away teacher! Nothing of value shall be lost.

It's literally nothing compared to 2014-2015 isis stuff

This

Attached: Liberals.jpg (826x601, 132K)

SHE'S A THOT

CUT HER FUCKING HEAD OFF

Attached: ucandoit.jpg (446x260, 30K)

It's just the sounds of the accident man. You can truly hear the naivety when the accident occurs.

The isis stuff is nothing compared to that.

>accident
Typical swede

The second crusade cannot come fast enough.

Any pictures of him?

>including two boys adopted from Africa

Attached: 40660896-410-273.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

>imagine facing nothing worse than a horn honk or catcall
>call your own people evil
>travel to fucking AFRICA
>gib gib gibs for all
>threatened with murder anyway
>3 leave
>the rest stay and continue to build jihadi road for free like good little cucks
I hope it brings the village nothing but misery and the volunteers get what's coming to them.

Why are they volunteering in morrocco at all?

I wonder if his children are okay with it because of tasty tacos and bulbous burritos.

Epstein redpills spread please

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Except ragheads seem to be the only ones who have balls left and don't cuck out to women every 2 seconds

Haha good. Fuck white people who think they're helping poor little minorities.

this but unironically
but also this

Religion of peace

Good. Fuck thots.

based and red pilled. its funny how these alt right cucks try to smear muslims with this when its in fact BASED.

>women
>build roads
hahahahahaahhahahahahaahhaah

Umm sweetie shoveling for 1 hour a day, taking 6 hours of selfies, and telling sandniggers to work for 1 hour is not "building a road"
Literally vacation under the guise of charity. Women are truly niggers.
1 man and a dozer could do the work of these 40 volunteers.
gross misallocation of white people's charity.

Attached: dozer.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>belgian charity workers in morroco

godspeed morrocanons, go get those faggots

Yes yes "Hans". We must ban shorts.

He’s being ironic..

what exactly is wrong with this, op?

>illegal immigrant
>on probation
So they catch the guy drunk driving, putting everyone at risk, find out he is an illegal, then just let him go with a slap on the wrist?

dui's are not slaps on the wrist. Since its the only crime whites commit at a rate nearly the same as nigs and spics it is an absolute money pit.
1/4 males will be charged with a dui in their lifetime in burgerland.

>two boys adopted from Africa

Attached: 1543608905537.jpg (750x750, 57K)

>Why are they volunteering in morrocco at all?

Christcuckery or government financed international youth organization.

whites don't commit crimes they get unfairly targeted by liberal police officers

It's true though. All Belgian news reported on it.
vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2019/08/06/vrijwilligsters-bouworde-in-marokko-met-dood-bedreigd-man-opgep/

Talk is cheap. Just do it instead of crying about it.

Keep fighting Goyim while we loot your nations of wealth!

Attached: JewGoyim.png (449x675, 38K)

based

kill all whores

>one day
based moroccan, I've recently started to feel disgust at seeing whores in their slut shorts in the city. How do their parents let them leave the house like that?

Fucking whites projecting their goodness all over the world. Doesn’t Romania have its own issues and shit? Let the Moroccans fix their own roads.

the thirst is high in them