Aspartame and artificial sweeteners

How dangerous is it?

Attached: file.png (1300x867, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/allergies/anaphylaxis#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything is poisoned and full of unnessary shit now
GMOs hold huge lobby power

nutrition in general in general with additives preservatives and food coloring is quite bad

On topic, aspartame gives me a headache, xylitol, splenda don't but they start testing bad to me rapidly, sugar always tastes good

Depends if you have one can a day, or twelve.

I've drank little buy diet cola my entire life I'm perfectly healthy.

They cause brain fog from personal experience

If trump drinks diet coke its ok for me also

Saccharine is gross
All artificial sweeteners are bad for you
It's a literal waste of energy consuming it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-05-09-40.png (1080x2160, 360K)

It's pretty bad. Soda is fucked in general Stop drinking it.
Stick to coffee, tea, water and your occasional (non-mixed) alcoholic beverage.
pic related is also good.

Attached: karvancevitam concentrated sirup.jpg (500x500, 21K)

fuck i used to drink a lot of diet mtn dew. was always told it killed my brain and i kind of believe it now

Is that orange juice?

literally poison

original coca cola isn't bad, it's make you smarter. diet coke it's just shit

Ya, concentrated orange juice. You pour a small layer into the bottom of the glass and then add water. Comes in different flavours.

sugar is dangerous so take these chemicals instead goy

Artificial sweeteners will spike your insulin and make you unable to lose weight. That's why you always see fat people drink it. Cause it makes you fat. Well, it's not the sweeteners themselves that make you fat, but they lower your metabolism so you don't burn what you eat.

And that goes for all artificial sweeteners, not only aspartame. Even stevia will do that. However, aspartame is the worst, since it's carcinogenic as fuck.

Fuck off, boomer

There’s not some global conspiracy to rot your brain with fucking artificial sweeteners

If they wanted you to be a drone, they’d have you already.

They're fucking addictive.

I recently got diagnosed with IBS and I think artificial sweetners are to blame. I need to try quitting these drinks.

Based and orange pilled.

Attached: 1565477347902.png (720x919, 634K)

If that's true, how did u lose 50 pounds in three months drinking coke zero the whole time?

>Artificial sweeteners will spike your insulin and make you unable to lose weight.
Disproven so many times. You will lose weight if you consume less calories than you burn, no artificial sweeterner changes that fundamental scientific truth. Stop parroting your mom's Faceberg posts and read the actual scientific papers, you can find most of them on Pubmed.

Aspartame destroyed my gut bacteria and led to diverticulitis.

It tastes like shit and makes your breath smell like shit, not sure why anyone drinks that garbage. If you want to lose weight just stop consuming so much sugar.

That's a weird kind of strawman right there. What are you on about?

Yes, and if your metabolism gets rekt by all the insulin, then you can eat 1800 kcal per day on a strict diet, and still end up gaining weight.

LMAO go back to natural news.

fat people drink it because they think it allows them to eat more food.

very.
if you want sugar you might as well go for real sugar, same with butter, go for real.

Sounds like you talk from experience.

Attached: 1564145509256.jpg (1268x1695, 212K)

>he still eats sugar
Kek, enjoy the near-0 testosterone levels

Watch the documentary “Sweet Misery” you will get a peek into the corruption and collusion of the U.S. government going back to the 70’s. Also looking into GD Searle is pretty eye-opening.

He also takes propecia you faggot

>diet coke makes you suck jewish cock everyday
>i want to be like the president

classic amerimutt

Attached: 1565025984570.jpg (434x341, 32K)

Sucralose is good imo

A shekel for a good goy

Attached: 1 shekel.jpg (550x286, 41K)

Judging by your English it doesn't.
Si de ce plm vrei sa dai bani la evrei?

bag pula în engleză. limba română la putere

Bazat. Dar tot nu esti pun la impins agende. Ce SRI-st esti daca nici atat nu poti?

Drink water, if you need flavor add a little lemon juice. Stop being diabetes fat fucks.

unul prost plătit

Literally does nothing to me.
I vary from drinking that and pure water every day or so, always feel the same.
It's probably bad for but not as bad as sugar.

Gives you cancer, depression, and fucks with your testosterone, but so does 99% of processed food anyway. It's all poison.

Attached: 1563252112575.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Sugar is nice, if you are having something sweet you have sugar always. Never take shit. You just don't have sweet stuff all the time

Fakin idiots here

but i have type 1 diabetes

;)
Acum inapoi la subminat, da?

Just go carnivore

Sugar is poison, you're the idiot.

That seems like a bad way to mold your behaviors. Like, I get it, Trump has been successful and is currently the president but how do you know he's not those things despite his diet instead of because of it?

You speak as if there aren't currently a shit load of drones out in the world already.

The most American post I've seen in a while lmao

And milk. Drink milk. Preferably unhomogenized.

Bad. Natural sugar (from sugar canes) is good. Just buy brown (darker the better) sugar. White sugar has been bleached with chemicals. Sugar is natural remember.

>flag
>darker the better

Attached: 1560956857841.jpg (614x407, 55K)

Don't listen to these illiterate mouthbreathers I'm a medical student and it doesn't do shit

Based

>Kuwaiti medical student
I'd rather trust an An*loid medical student.

Attached: 1561147828911.jpg (652x960, 90K)

I don't know about others but I think that aspartame changes in our bodies into formaldehyde which is shit used for preservation of corpses but I doubt it'll help with longenivity of living being.

It's wiser than anything you'll ever come up with.

We take the same exam as American students (USMLE step 1)

>implying I'd trust an Ameritoid with my health
>implying the Negrofied States of Weimerica aren't withholding info from the stupid goycattle

kills all the bacteria in your GI tract, they think it sugar and eat it and then die. Good if you are looking to reboot your gut flora.

yeah i bet your semi-nigger country is better at medicine

Be serious for a moment, would you trust a Kuwaiti doctor with American training?

Meme nation. Meme degree.

>murricans have to put up with poisoned food
lyl, corn syrup isn't better either

normally no but if I had to pick between Kuwaiti doctor with american training I'd take it over gypsy doctor with witch doctor training or whatever training you have in romania

I mean, most of our gyppos left for the West, so it's breddy comfy now.

i worked in a restaurant and we had different soft drink syrups that we plugged in a line that automatically made the water/syrup/carbonated gas mix for the customers.
all the "diet" syrups had a skull sign on it and a warning that said to not consume the syrup alone. the normal drinks didnt have that warning.
sorry for my bad english its my second language.

Nobody in canada can speak english, youre doing fine

Tu es un homosexuel, feuille. Honte à toi.

fix pula

it's totally fine. if they were dangerous, the government wouldn't allow it to be sold. don't worry so much, goyim.

who fucking cares, we will all die someday

Fuck me dead, Nigel. You know sweet fuck all

White sugar = refined sugar.
Raw sugar = natural sugar.
Brown sugar = white sugar with added molasses.

Get it right cunt.

Attached: received_1584986948301282.jpg (4032x3024, 992K)

They're putting (((additives))) that are inoculating the public with faggybutt and gayness

Also basedbody

they will make your balls shrivel and your dick fall off.

Ignoring any carcinogenic effects, problem with artificial sweeteners is that while you may taate the difference between it and sugar, your pancreas is dump as a rock, and any sweet sensation you experience it also experiences but it will secrete insulin anyways and that's how you get insulin resistance from them over time/crave more food while drinking diet anything

>muh god emprah is the peak of American wit
ooooo say can u seeeeeee

Attached: muttland out.webm (480x360, 761K)

It isn't great, but high fructose corn syrup is worse.

Nah drink kefir

Attached: z2zmgv8j2tlip0mx4juk.png (417x500, 86K)

>slide thread

>implying 75% of threads on half chan aren't slides

remarkable how nearly all chemical inventions of the 20th century were some kind of coincidence

Attached: 0_original.jpg (400x254, 89K)

Attached: LovelyBouquet.png (658x425, 552K)

STOP DRINKING SODA
your body is meant to process artificial sweeteners. also aspartame and any diet soda would give me headaches.

I mean it's not surprising considering basic chemistry knowledge can get you many compounds synthesized and no one has done it before. Also that was the 19th century

Interesting topic. Almost made me forget about Epstei- what was I talking about again?

also the wrong pic. chemistry dog is such funny fella

Attached: fa5.jpg (1024x577, 125K)

Natural sugar is still unnecessary and bad for you. Not nearly as bad as the artificial shit, but quit sugar for a while and you will notice immediate benefits.

Sucralose Splenda masterrace
These retards not knowing Zero Ultra uses it

webmd.com/allergies/anaphylaxis#1

Aspartame should be banned. That stuff causes a mild stomach irritation that feels like hunger, and can only be eased by eating. That shit is poison.

I only drink dipt Bang's with real thyme, for us oldthymers

Attached: oliet bangs.jpg (501x990, 255K)

Just drink water

why wouldn't you trust donald rumsfeld about the safety of aspartame?

Attached: fuck u.jpg (696x462, 33K)

Just don't consume too much fake sugar, user.

And as you know, just adjust insulin bolus when you have the real stuff.

Totally agree.

"Worry about what comes out your mouth,
more than what goes in it..."
yes some diets are healthier, everybody knows that, but things like lying and slander and malicious dividing, cause much much much more pain and horror.

Attached: 1564719645293.png (500x500, 76K)

Slow acting Poison

Stop sugar and gluten for one month, none faggot, then limit intakes, come back and see me in a month.

Paki detected