Update on her?

Is she a lefty pro migrants now? Wtf happened? She quit everything? Also Lauren thread I guess.

Attached: IMG_4669.jpg (900x600, 77K)

Attached: 1542540834730.jpg (960x639, 102K)

Fuckin bump.

once you try black you never go back

She became a bbc loving discord tranny

She probably got pregnant and wanted to leave the spotlight so some leftist doesn't abort her baby without consent

I guess I should check if her lesbian friend still does interesting stuff.

>caring about a coal burning jewess in 2019

B-but 'she' is a maaaan!!

Attached: 1532206343613.jpg (500x596, 94K)

She's having Moly's love child and he's paid her off to disappear forever

Come again?

Why do you care about this coalburning cosplay slut?

Attached: f4c.jpg (380x380, 61K)

That's sad goyim. Also, how did she expect to be any successful without covering political stuff? Her only attribute is the ability to get people to fap to her and beauty is only for x amount of years and she's not doing it it seems. Wtf is she thinking

pregnant from who?
[spoiler]she needs my seed to be pure[/spoiler]

Nigger, she fucked a nigger

This is now a Jess thread

Attached: jess.jpg (953x1285, 679K)

That's disgusting.

The tradthot fad is over. Too many of them rushed into the market at the same time, splitting too small of a pie between them. Even the top stars like Lauren couldn't make an honest living from it, resorting to sucking cock for opportunities. Some were true believers or red pilled themselves and now are getting married and having kids, which precludes doing attention whoring tradthot videos. Others have moved on to different more lucrative opportunities.
A few female commentators will remain. Most will be like Lana who have been doing it for family ideological reasons with full support and involvement of their husbands. Might be a few Ann Coulter types who hang on purely out of anger. Most though are just moving on to greener pastures.

Attached: wokest.jpg (360x480, 20K)

>SO yesterday was wild. Youtube had taken down Borderless within 12 hours without explanation. We have uploaded it again but to combat this, we have brought out emergency DVDs. No internet giant can come into your home and take a DVD from your shelf, this will secure Borderless forever! Pre-Order your copy now!
don't forget to buy her dvds goy, they are censoring her

she could be purified by my semen

She realised that the jig was up and she wasn't getting what she was looking for, so she left.

Always thought it was a tranny

Very insightful, best reply by far. Thank you. Kinda shits on the goal we were reaching now that we see all those girls were fake. The tradwife message they delivered to young girls has faded out.

Tell me more please.

oh well it's over
>Farewell I've enjoyed this all greatly but it's time to start a new chapter of my life. Thank you to all my incredible colleagues who I'll be cheering on in their fight for truth - and my wonderful supporters who made all I've done possible.

Maybe he is.

It was doomed to be a short term fad at best. There's only so long a tradthot can lecture people on the trad life while remaining single.
People were already calling Lauren out as a hypocrite. Same deal with the Pettibones.
Maybe when she has finally pumped out a kid (lol I bet it's a mutt), she'll regain some credibility.

She's pregnant with a niglet. Damaged goods. Move on. She was just an attention whore anyway. Neverhad an original thought or opinion.

Can you imagine how hot the sex was between ThatGuyT and Southern in Mexico?

I can close my eyes and just in-vision how it went down. I can see Lauren holding T's hand with a smile on her face as she leads him to her hotel room. Once they get in, she shuts the door behind them and starts kissing T while trying to get her green shirt off.

They begin to frantically make-out like two horny undergrads after a night of too much partying. T, using his brutish black strength, picks Lauren up and plants her onto a nearby bed. At this point, Lauren is laying on her back with T hovering over her. His shirt is off and you can witness the contrast of his glistening, jet black skin as it begins to press up against Lauren's porcelain, aryan chest. Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room and engulfed Europe into its very own being. From this view, the difference was that glaring, T's muscular black stature was the pinnacle of male masculinity, while Lauren Germanic traits represented soft femininity. Nothing seemed more natural and true than black was meant to dominate white.

Once T and Lauren had fully undressed, he positioned his erected member to enter Lauren. She was stunned by how massive and engorged T was, she wondered how her body would be able to withstand him, and of-course, T was bareback, but neither cared of the consequences. This was unbridled lust, a condom would be an insult to what both were about to experience. Lauren leaned her head back with her eyes close as T finally infiltrated her womanhood. In this moment she had transcended and became one with the son of Africa.

The stimuli from T's well endowed mast was too much for Lauren's senses to handle, she begin to experience convulsions of euphoria that ran up and down her spine from each stroke by T. "No white man has ever made her feel this way", she moaned at T.

Attached: C5ibOfuXQAAzzUR.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

Preaching about trad life but never actually pulling it off.

>Thot mined betas for cash
>Thot got cash
>Thot disappeared
And then she claimed she's not actually jewish. lol.

This.

Wtf senpai man

Seek help

I actually lol'd.

>Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room and engulfed Europe into its very own being
who writes this shit i fucking hate you goddamn

you live in your own fantasy

Attached: 1483550343050.jpg (1024x682, 231K)

It's a little too well detailed to be healthy.

Right before she quit, she released a documentary that didn't do as well as the poorly received documentary on the Boer genocide.
When compared with her Facebook support, her donors on Patreon and Insta posts, the numbers didn't add up.
It was at that point she must have realised that people never cared about what she was doing or what sacrifices she was making, and only cared about the way she dressed, how much cleavage and cameltoe was on display, and whether she fucked loads of guys/niggers or not.
At the same time, Tommy Robinson's trial was going sour and other media in the alternative sphere were starting to face trouble too.

Put all of that together, and there's no reason for a mid-to-late 20s girl to hang out with the blokes anymore.

Damn, actually that's a fuckin good point. It really was time to go. It would've been detrimental to her if she had stayed any longer.

If you only knew how much she gathered up in gibs and ebegging bux in her short time, it would blow your mind and probably anger you.

It's obvious she got tired of dealing with the hate and wanted to think about something else.

It's just a Cold Culture War it's not real. It's Internet.

What's the whole nigger deal about though?

What nigger deal? That she took some pictures with a nigger?

What's the big deal in that? pol can't get over it

I forgot to say they call her coalburner etc.

Lets just imagine if you were her, and had a couple million in the bank. Fox News wants to hire you but they do some digging and find some “too hot for tv” stuff you posted on the internet, and tell you that you need to back off the more extreme stuff if you want a shot, maybe like take a year off and practice your interview skills and let the heat blow over.

Seek help dude.

Attached: 1564393412380.jpg (493x352, 60K)

I can tell you she is in a serious relationship with a white guy

With a couple million there is absolutely no need to stay.

There are channels that feature actual tradwives living tradwife lives. Most are aimed either at single women to show them that being a tradwife is desirable or aimed at other tradwives sharing life tips. They're generally not aimed at single white males. That demographic should be listening to traditional husbands, not unmarried MGTOWs. I don't blame anyone who ends up MGTOW. In the current environment for many it is the best choice for who they are but for those who want something more and are willing to sacrifice and risk for it, you must have the right role models. A tradthot is not that role model.

Attached: modern woman.jpg (360x480, 27K)

Makes sense. When pol obsessively pushes one singular line forward all the time any amount of digging usually breaks it to fuckin pieces.

Who care about a coal burning Jewess?

Because she's the motherly voice of your generation, yet you rejected her message...

Attached: 20190723_145332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Jow Forums logic dictates that if a women is ever pictured with a black it must mean they're fucking.

It's an obsession.

mgtow is extremely brainwashed, brainwashing, damaging, delusioned and biased. They have a point, but even if they claim not to be a misogynist movement, any, no mattrr how minimal, amount of digging shows its true colors. It's poisoned and is the equivalent of SJW and feminist extremism.

There's good mgtows, but a questionable majority are hateful, angry woman hating incels. It's venom for the mind, the real world isn't what the internet propaganda claims, hate breeds hate.

I am not some "all women are QUEENS" defender, but I know to call shit out when I see it.

Sincerely, mgtow in concept isn't irrelevant, because as I abovementioned, it legitimately holds a point.

So the BLACKED propaganda and cuckery legitimately worked flawlessly. Infiltration successful desu yo.