That’s right whiteboys. All the green area was once under Muslim control. How does that make you feel?

That’s right whiteboys. All the green area was once under Muslim control. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 78A0B779-F6D1-42BA-9BEA-1713E15B06AC.png (1280x860, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r38axBb6_8U
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Ehem.png (1271x845, 261K)

All the shit parts of the world then?

Mashallah, soon we shall take control again.

Attached: 1540384466622s.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Muzzies eternally BTFO by a Britbong. Kek.

looks about right. no whites came from anywhere green on that map

Oman, bahrain, Saudi Arabia. Very rich countries.

>implying that niggers and poos are worth controlling.

Croatia never fell to the brown invaders. We stopped you for hundreds of years.

Excuse me my dear camel fucker but Romania was never occupied by the Ottoman Empire or other Muzzy state.

Careful, smoking whatever you're smoking could get you executed in your shithole.

yeah but then the winged hussars arrived

Attached: 455499.jpg (1920x1200, 912K)

/thread

>Shithole index map

>China

Literally HOW?

cope

Attached: be.png (4500x2234, 431K)

get your ass whooped by some Shudra warlord with his army of 300 farmers

Attached: Kebab removal.png (1080x2150, 705K)

From wiki
>Nevertheless, the Muslim Ottoman Empire occupied parts of Croatia from the 16th to the end of the 17th century.
Sorry to burst your bubble

Based Pajeet.

Imagine controlling the slik road and losing with that advantage

Attached: download.png (194x259, 7K)

Then why did Romania have a war of independence from the ottomans? Nice try

That's no empire it's just a collection of variably autonomous colonies and production centers.

Neither was southern france
This map is full of shit

And the western Powers occupied Turkey untill the 1920's it doesn't make them European.

And Muslims still have control of the parts with retard level IQs. Good job Muhammad

Didn't help Africa much.

Latin letters are probably too hard for your brown brain so I'm gonna point it out
> the Muslim Ottoman Empire occupied PARTS of Croatia
A pitiful, small Croatia beat back and cucked the great Ottoman empire for centuries. In the end it was the Turks who wanted a cease to the hostilities and retreated all the way to Asia.
The bulwark of Europe has never fallen.

Allah akbar. When is the next jihad? Cant wait to blow myself up for some djinni

We just dont give a fuck you smelly cunt, now you are running here because your religion is a toxic piece of shit,

>"Oh help us white peoples life in Islamic lands is really bad"

yeah fuck off curry nog

Why are we speaking English right now and not Arabic? When the only lasting impact you've had on the world is the discovery of goat to human based STDs, I wouldn't brag about it.

The map is incorrect you goat fucking, pedophile worshiping roach

And yet your lineage is forever tainted with Turkish-Mongol blood like the dirty rapebabby balkanshit that you are

checked, keked, and rekt

Bazed Nips & Gooks.

No reason to be this rude you cocksucker. Great example of Croatian hospitality, don’t you Balkan people beat up each other all the time for random shit like soccer? Idiots

The Umayyads took Septimania when they eradicated the Visigothic Kingdom

I know who my ancestors are, and I am proud of them. Be they Turkish soldiers or Croatian warriors.
Same couldn't be said of you memeflag.

Attached: Johann_Peter_Krafft_005.jpg (2306x1663, 1.11M)

youtu.be/r38axBb6_8U

There is no war, 90% of white women are basically roasties that don't even have children before 30. Meanwhile we muslims take atleast 3 children while white womenz are walking their useless little dogs.

Too bad im going to explode in some shia mosque tomorrow. Praise mohammed fuck shia and pro sunni alllah akbar.

Go behead your wife goat fucker.
How's it feel to know that no matter how much oil you get and white money you spend you'll never have that supreme divine white color?
Subhuman trash.

>once
Amazing how much they’ve managed to expand

Attached: ABFA6953-15D6-49FD-81FC-63469EED46EA.jpg (1280x860, 166K)

Breastfeed

Attached: The Hadith on breastfeeding.png (1061x388, 297K)

Croatian hospitality everyone

Attached: 1565278193193.jpg (640x791, 68K)

There is no bread or wine for the enemy.
Only the sword and the pyre.

>enemy
>some random dude on an Internet forum who made the mistake of being born in the wrong country

u fookin wot yer cheekeh koont?

Attached: 1563449343309.png (482x539, 50K)

All the third world, hmmm.

>waaaah don't be mean to me
nut up Saiyyad

Say the guy behaving like a Jew in the west.

The world and by proxy the human race will have no peace until the last shitskin has been burned, the last negro lynched and the last jew hung.

By hurting no living being one is called noble
-the buddha

Maybe have some kids, oh wait you guys don't control your women AT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fixed

Attached: 155E14B1-8893-4F76-ACCE-17EB5943702F.jpg (1280x860, 167K)

heh, nothing personel kid

Attached: 1565000535301.jpg (400x541, 38K)

>Fucking children a-ok
Muhammad

>hanged

I don't know if Jews were more hung, maybe they wouldn't be such pricks?

Hey butthurt Croat, let me cheer you up with a joke: white birth rates HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You started it anyway with that sorry to burst your bubble shit. Don't act like a faggot if you don't want to be treated like one. If you would have just posted your quote and left it at that you'd have a leg to stand on. Stop being passive aggressive. It's unbecoming.

Fixed

Attached: mc.jpg (1280x860, 182K)

It’s obvious that this is a troll thread and not serious so. If you didn’t realize that your problem

>was

*that’s your problem

>I was only pretending to be retarded

It doesn't matter how many of us are left.
100000 white men are enough to conquer the rest of the world.

No, I was not pretending anything, who the fuck takes a thread seriously if it starts with “that’s right whiteboys” LOL gimme a break please

>tfw tasmanian
heh

You do realise that it was the Ottoman Empire that conquered large parts of eastern Europe and they also conquered Mecca from the Arabs and oppressed Arab people, same thing with the Seljuk Turks.

The Turks accepted Islam and used it to dominate the people that ctreated it, Arabs. lmao, that's what you call getting cucked

Well many Arabs would want the ottomans to come back in this day and age so

You mean the same ancestors that destroyed the largest Christian city in the known world in the name of a "holy crusade" (of which all were a complete failure except the first)

That wasn’t Croatians lol

Fpbp

Well no shit Arab conquered Spain for 706 years. No wonders spics and Arab sometimes look alike

The British Empire quite literally supported the Arab people against the Ottoman Empire, now you guys want to go back under them? Sad.

Croats served in the 4th Crusade along with various other Catholic nations only to make money for a their ZOG'd out leader Enrico Dandolo who was a Venetian First and Christian Second.

Same with Turks, Italians and anything really that Arabs touched. Our genetics spread world wide already

>once
The key word being ONCE Achmed. Go clean your flying carpet.

Have kids incel

Based Asturias.

Attached: asturias.jpg (1280x847, 666K)

>Most of them are shitholes actually

What did he meant by that?

so you finally understand the crusades were perfectly justified.

wrong tag user

Meant for

no they don't literally every arab hates the turks. every arab is waiting for the saud to declare a caliphate.

shitty proxy go home

Which means your domain has shrunk significantly? This is great news actually.

But that will never happen and thus people miss the ottomans

The question is, goatfucker, how does it make YOU feel knowing that once the "Crazy White Boy" has had enough of your shit, we push your shit in?
You ready, bitch?

Attached: marshmuzzie.png (600x575, 482K)

You are right William, arabs hate Turks an ottmons.

Attached: 6CD90ADE-5C89-40AB-B06C-E0B708F1A548.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

1. not simultaneously
2. big parts not any more
3. everybody hates you in those former parts and built a culture of anti-you
4. Where you come from, highest rate of inbreed-illnesses

They only got some oil money cause whypipo said to them that oil costs something and showed them how to get it. Without technologies, your "rich countries" will go broke in a few months and will turn to iraq or syria. Your cities are generic as fuck without any cultural or historical values behind, you can never say where you're by architecture, arabian or asian city. Just a bunch of glass and steel. What is it like to be "rich", but still nigger-tier low IQ? What is it like to be "rich", but still not contributing anything? How do you feel that all your "richness" in the hands of people from outside and your countries are one of the most dependent?

Mag ik een handtekening boef?

Makes me feel like subscribing to pewdiepie.

Attached: 70673DBD-3AE1-4BF8-8CF9-DA426B6B433C.jpg (460x379, 29K)

how cool would it be if we could somehow make the gooks fight a bloody war with muzzies? Let them eradicate each other, then whiteboi could come and ust clean up the mess and recolonize the world.

>brags about being an overpopulating parasite that needs to be culled
>pls kill me guys
If you insist, mohammed.

Attached: D20D6A39-A185-4F82-B99F-CD0472AAF5D5.png (882x715, 652K)

Epstein is a muslim jew

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Nobody show him the map of white control lmao

Muslims don't even want to live in Muslim majority countries. Why the hell do you think they all want to go to the west? Because the countries they create end up being bretty shit so they're like fuck this place, at least younger people.