They suicided Epstein after bribing both security guards...

They suicided Epstein after bribing both security guards, switched his body with Anthony Bourdain and flew him to Jamaica where he's been kept alive to prevent him from triggering his dead man switch!

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (389x767, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/photos/marvin-minsky?sort=mostpopular&mediatype=photography&phrase=marvin minsky
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is everything such a fucking elaborate plot on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1563170313334.png (400x381, 108K)

It is when countless of billionaires and political heads are involved in a scandal that could fuck their lives up. Rightly so.

Only the real ones.

Attached: 6FrRTKzV.jpg_large.jpg (1667x773, 196K)

bumperino

Attached: 1565460350958.jpg (885x751, 144K)

All memes aside what reason do they have to keep him alive? Not only was he a massive liability to them but he now has a super recognizable face. There is no reason for him to live because he serves no purpose to them now. He isn't the only sex trafficker either there are more. These tinfoil hat people need to realize how insane they sound

Pretty sure he's dead. The remaining question is whether it was some kind of suicide, or murder, or just a good old heart attack. So far all those sound legit for me. Influential people wanted him gone, and the cameras failed... on the other hand he was looking forward to decades in jail and a trial where he would be asked to denounce his billionaire clients, maybe the stress just got to him.

lmao it's fucking two different noses what the fuck

>loose end
>let's save him

oh yeah that's like intel 101.

>dead man's switch
you think this shit is attached to heart or something?

He was never even in Jail in the first place.

>Anthony Bourdain

Maybe he has a dead man's switch. Or maybe (((they))) don't kill their own, unless they absolutely have to.

Those pictures are taken a decade apart from each other and you're comparing his right ear to his left ear.

Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are all saying the same things as us, down in the comments.

>t. CIANIGGER

No, just not a retard who immediately buys into anything posted in meme form. Reverse image search the part of the picture with younger him. That photo set is easy as fuck to find.

Then it takes a moment to realize that someone's right ear isn't necessarily identical to their left, and bam, the logical conclusion is that you can't draw a conclusion from comparing someone's right ear to their left ear.

Age is a factor because cartilage does change as people age (nose increasing in size is pretty normal), ask anyone who has made a serious study of drawing.

Find a picture of dude's left ear, and then maybe you can make some inferences, but with this? No, you're pushing something you have no evidence for using invalid evidence.

Attached: ear.jpg (1566x881, 104K)

Good point have a (you)

Attached: 1513487124759.jpg (512x561, 90K)

since the dead man switch involves other people and things which Epstein needs to interact with at intervals to be effective, Epstein is being tortured for its location and protocols

lookat the fucking nose
look at the fucking brow
look at the fucking ear

face swap technology has existed for years you fucking retard

Yeah, I'm not saying that we know something weird didn't happen, I'm just saying that this isn't evidence for it.

I'm also almost of the mind that this entire thing is poisoning the well for talking about any of the possibilities that may have happened by making everyone who brings it up look like nutters.

Its more similar to the guy on the right but it definitely isn't him either
Whoever the duped with is probably an unknown person to the public

Cant tell the difference, middle picture is blurry enough to not be able to discern

same, different angle and lightning

What about the nose, then?

You don't anatomy at all do you?

Attached: durhhhh.jpg (1000x604, 143K)

kek if your pictures shows its not even close

It was so recent that the initial realization really rustled a lot of feathers and caused many people to go on different tangents and seeking the causation/correlation of other events as well
I see it as a hit job but i will not yet rule out a switcheroo. The only thing that gets me is that i dont see how it makes sense to keep him alive unless the brotherhood of the tribe really is that tight, but i haven't seen any evidence to support my thinking that they would use such a vast amount of resources to bust out their pedo buddy

Attached: 1507586321578.jpg (539x521, 72K)

No, it schizos, trolls, and shills trying to distract from more productive endeavors. Because every moment that is spent dismantling the same retarded argument day after day is time that is not spent 1. figuring out who murdered him, 2. getting info on the leaked docs, 3. demanding government investigations, etc.

It's one of the oldest, slimiest tricks in the playbook. Distract the goyim with one hand while the other stabs them in the back.

Attached: 8e154c0c7a84cb61f49412b53bcf0251a8899a2439a1a67ee97016e2bbef8461.jpg (906x1200, 79K)

Attached: epstein ear.png (1068x330, 273K)

fuck off kike, the bodies don't match. No one here takes anyone seriously when their post contains "schizo" in it

Angle is slightly different in the images which matter and like I pointed out, things like noses change as you age. Go look at a picture of your grandparents from when they were around 50 then again at 60.
Only reason I would buy is a deadman's switch scenario, but even then I dunno. Hopefully this all plays out in such a way it blows up in the face of everyone involved.
Yes, that's literally his left ear and his right ear.

Here's the specific image that crop was taken from

Attached: ep.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

wow, they look identical. Twinzies!!

No, it's the same ear.

Noses and ears grow with age, yes, but it doesn't change shape. Only proportions do.

Attached: 1565530334909.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

Congratulations, you mirrored it. Do you think that you're proving a point?

The nose, ears and any cartilage area of humans never stops growing.

autists tend to see patterns where there are none. face-blindness is another common symptom.

Fuckin kek

Attached: 1469327907681.png (800x699, 521K)

>post mortem swelling
>usually happens from strangulation
Not doubting he was suicided, but this goes a little too far.

Besides, you set up a dead man switch to cover multiple conditions, not just death. Its a trigger that goes off on the assumption that the individual who set it may be dead or even imprisoned. It doesn't just trigger on death, but the implication that the individual will be meeting death in the near future. You also don't set up a deadman with just on system or point of contact/control. You use multiple points for redundancy.

Theres a good change the conditions for his dead man were already met. They may have been triggered by his first suicide or any state or condition up to now.

Bourdain looks nothing like Epstein or Epstein's corpse, you face-blind autistic shitbag.

Ding ding ding we have a winner

Oh, btw, look at the column in between the windows for the rarest of merchants.

If i were Epstein and i knew my life was in danger what would my deadmans switch consist of?

Attached: 1564309016297.jpg (382x382, 43K)

true. everything except for the tip of his jewish penis. that shit is gone for good.

Attached: DiCaprio-and-a-young-Greta-Thunberg.jpg (474x363, 18K)

Don't know why that didn't come to mind, I was thinking they swapped him out with a dead look a like. This makes way more sense.

Ive seen two relatives pass away at the hospital and I can confirm there's substantial swelling.

I think the faggots pushing this shit are actually the 'stalwarts' trying to divert the narrative down the conspiracy hole to keep the limelight off the documents and other elites implicated - if everyone is focused on Epstein still, nobody is focused on the others.

They couldn't find a body double with a proper nosejob?

Is it really so hard to believe that he killed himself?

It's called "paranoid" schizophrenia for a reason. It happens pretty frequently on Jow Forums. Remember the Podesta/Bennington thing?

Attached: 1500643206538.jpg (1370x1088, 790K)

If it were me and I had access to his kinds of resources?

I would have set things up differently. I would have gone the route of encrypting everything, then sticking that out on the web in as many places as possible. Sent it to reporters, have it sitting on a mega, start a torrent, get it to wikileaks, etc.

Then my deadman's switch would have been a few distributed ways of sending the means to decrypt the info out, and that likely would have happened when I saw this latest court case wasn't going to go the same way the one a few years back went.

Once I knew they weren't going to play ball at that point? Something bad is going to happen to me no matter what. Might as well bring as many down with me as possible.

But then, this speaks to some kind of switch scenario too because of the whole witness protection program thing. If he thought he were really going down, why not sing? He probably wouldn't be able to do that publicially and still get protection and we do have some very powerful and rich people who are nervous over the whole deal...

I don't know. I suspect we'll never find out what actually happened.

Why would a dead man require a neckbrace?

you will never got a double that looks exact

medical protocol.

It's standard to put a brace on someone who isn't responsive to board them because you could be dealing with a cervical spine injury. Part of this is the whole "once you take c spine control, you have c spine control", so either someone would have to have kept holding his head the entire time, or throw a brace on.

to cover Anthony Bordain's ear pierce hole.
>*X-Files music*

Attached: 1458847650943[1].jpg (231x244, 19K)

>Different nose arch
>Different nostrils(corpse's nostrils are more flared and bulgy)
>Ears are different
>Eyes on the corpse are too far down from the eyebrows
>Eyebrows are to thin on the corpse
Probably not Epstein.

take your meds

Good point.

Dilate.

Both pictures were taken within a short period of each other, so using a 10 year gap to explain the difference in nose shape is fallacious. The more logical explanation would be his face swelled after death from asphyxiation.

Noticed it before it was too late, tried to abort my comment.

Sorry, my bad

Attached: derp.jpg (338x383, 23K)

>Both pictures were taken within a short period of each other, so using a 10 year gap to explain the difference in nose shape is fallacious.
What? This picture was taken in 2004.

Here's the photographer's page on Getty.
gettyimages.com/photos/marvin-minsky?sort=mostpopular&mediatype=photography&phrase=marvin minsky

Attached: huh.png (1524x775, 544K)

No worries.

>They both have ears guys, clearly nothing to see here.

Attached: 1565464347507.jpg (300x382, 42K)

Attached: 1565451904038.jpg (1983x2643, 455K)

Attached: 1565509803047.jpg (1280x1280, 280K)

Attached: 1565458214227.jpg (1200x844, 172K)

Honestly if I was one of those guards and they bribed me with at least a million dollars I'd take it.

you are dumb and everybody who is smarter than you knows it

Attached: ODQAN4V27MI6TIERNKLOM7M4ZY.jpg (1484x989, 180K)

Just shows you how stupid the judge is If a guy offers 100 million to 'pay for his own security'.Than you can be he can bribe your goons too.

This is true, though, shareblue and or glownigger.

Attached: 70C2021B-2A75-4669-AC22-EF90C90BB392.jpg (739x415, 19K)

I bet (((you))) would

Why Jamaica?

What do you retards think a dead man's switch is? If everyone thinks he is dead, that would include whoever he told to doc dump if he died. You are either the most retarded niggers in the world or you are deliberately trying to distract from what is actually happening.

What the hall is the sauce on that DiCaprio pic?
>creeped out.jpeg

Attached: 1564359487957.png (800x600, 608K)

He has property there.

Attached: this_is_it.png (1920x901, 963K)

Attached: 055F814A-79B9-47EC-850E-FFD544DDEF58.jpg (3000x2000, 442K)

B-B-B-BUT THE MEME ON THE INTERNET SAID THE N-N-N-NOSE DOESN'T CURVE

Ok this one it looks like him....

so it's mirrored. the comparsion is left ear to right ear? how does that make any sense?

It amazes me how many anons have never opened their mouths and observed what the tip of there nose can do. Or Observed there face from slightly diferent angles and seen how different the shape of the nose can appear. It doesn't take much.

Yes

it doesn't
you have to understand that most of the people on Jow Forums shilling this meme are the type of idiot that likes feeling smarter than everybody else without actually doing any legwork to prove it themselves
the person responsible for making this schizo meme is either being disingenuous or stupid and everybody else has just lapped it up because they too are disingenuous and stupid

this is Jow Forums in 2019

I was just thinking about this while flexing my face and touching my nose lmao

It doesnt, people are knowingly shilling bogus conspiracy theories. I belive he was murdurd, but the images peple are spreading are bogus and the people making them know it.

A very good point user

So low IQ you not only believe in dead man switch but you think its literally tied to the subjects heartbeat.

End yourself op you dumb nigger

what the fuck is this picture? Where did this come from? Who is "young Gretta Thunberg"

Clearly this is foul play
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

yes, stop questioning our intelect

Attached: 1565461766912.jpg (1024x682, 575K)

The image on the left is reversed. They are not the same ear.

Attached: Chescher.png (201x300, 52K)

Could it be a mask? It looks exactly like him but there are slight inconsistencies. I mean, it would be nothing for these people considering it's all connected to Hollywood

The government would be the only ones with reason for him to live. He was injured a little less than two weeks ago and they might want to take his death to keep him alive for Intel.
This is true. It's weird the nose is swollen the way that it is. He may have fallen on it?
I will play devil's advocate though. Look at the color of his hands. They should be more blue or purple like his face. Has anyone looked into comparing hands and arms hair?

yes, they should be more purple

also you don't supply oxygen to lungs if a person is already dead

yeah the hands are strange
I saw someone saying earlier that "dead hands don't grip" and I thought that was a preposterous thing to say but then when I looked at them I noticed the colour
if he was hanging long enough to cause swelling and lividity in his face then surely his hands should be turning purple too

I dunno tho, I haven't looked into it that deeply, just been looking at the faces of hanging victims all afternoon