Will it ever come back?

Will it ever come back?

Attached: i miss u.jpg (526x526, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/media/768480999129489408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will 8gaggers ever kys themselves

Yes. The left will get bored in a weeks time and forget it ever existed. Mention the names Kathy Zhu, Cory Carnley, Tayler Ragg, Chris Morgan or Nick Sandmann to them and they won't recall who they are despite their avowed attempts at ruining their lives.

>lurk on cripplechan
>doesn't know about other chans

You're a dumb piece of shit and deserve to suffer.

endchan is fucking dead as hell and so are all the other ones, they suck ass

I can't get on the TRS page - not looking good goys

After they go full faggot and shoot up a fucking walmart lmao

There's nothing funnier then Jow Forums cucks complaining about a superior place filled with actual adults because Jow Forums has become just faggot 12 year olds and kikes and every other thread on here is simply bot threads and shills

Attached: 03802b475d0233ff36bf4c3d70d3f655b4ac7816908367e4bd83f6931d203c31.png (1100x947, 1.05M)

Basically this.
On 8ch pol you could actually have serious discussions with other users; but on here threads mostly just turn into niggers and feds arguing about who's more Jewish.

I hope not, I'm tired of you faggots shitting up Jow Forums

This may be the 10 days of Darkness.

It's still online via TOR

we need to do something

^this!

No mods no masters!

Go tor go dark

Attached: 1565094845932.png (600x2400, 259K)

the only reason it got that bad is because all of you ran off to 8ch. Now instead of dominating real Jow Forums you succumb to the shills. Maybe you're not as competent and special as you thought? Btw 8 was filled with shills too just not the spam kind. The glownigger pushing obvious idiocy kind

8ch I miss u

minds.com/media/768480999129489408

who the fuck is gonna go through all that effort for what is ultimately a cp site for pedophilic subhumans with like 4 other people on it?

NAH...ITS GONE FOREVER

fuck off liberal arts nigger.
you wont scare people from the truth away.

>bu hu nazis
>bu hu cp

the more people the better and there is absolutely no control. hence you find everything in the dark net.

libtards thought they won but all they did was unscheckel the autism. kek idiots.

yet, here you are.....

because it's the only chan that's very active, even though the majority of that activity is literal spam

I gotta say zeronet is p comfy
I'm left wondering why more sites don't use this uncensorable technology.