If we live in a post racial society, than why do white people like Ariana Grande fake their race to be liked?

If we live in a post racial society, than why do white people like Ariana Grande fake their race to be liked?

Attached: main-qimg-d0b77d41ba43b6e73f4f277b570b25d6.jpg (600x393, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ydTr23eWRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is money?

Checked

Also, what is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

She's not white she looks hispanic

She's italian.....

So not white

>this is considered white in the US

Not around a lot of Hispanics huh?

I work with a lot of Latin people, they get white in the winter, but like three days into spring I’m just like, “oh yeah, I kind of forgot you guys get dark as hell.”

Italians hop between the line of black and white like someone trying to play tennis with themself

>brown women bleaching themselves to be whiter (with no negative health effects)
Pop culture media:
>THIS IS RACISM

>white women tanning themselves to be darker (massively increasing the risk of skin cancer)
Pop culture media:
> *crickets*

Bro, stop being a nordicist. Your probably a short incel.

She isn’t Hispanic. You obviously don’t work around Hispanics.

Who?

kinda doubt smearing your body with chemical skin whitening cream daily has no health repercussions

Italians are Europeans so they are white. Being white is not only genetic but cultural and relating to the land. Saying otherwise gives leftists loopholes to exploit us and get more centrists to their side.

I'm a jew, don't consider myself white, and I'm whiter than that. Also 6'0.

Yuck

Also totally jacked too I bet

I'd consider the Tony Soprano type Italian to be white but not the sicillian dark ones with hook noses

Arianna Grande was never white

Because jews
youtube.com/watch?v=0ydTr23eWRY

She looked cuter before she got that nose job, now she looks like a fucking gray alien.

A FUCKING LEAF

She's not white

She is Italian. All she did was get a tan. Brown hair is likely her natural hair colour.