Pure Icelandic girls got infected with HIV by mating with a Negro

a Somali nigger blessed 22 icelandic women with HIV

>shoebat.com/2017/08/09/disease-infected-migrant-comes-to-iceland-infects-at-least-20-women-with-hiv-and-he-is-still-getting-citizenship/
>aidsmap.com/news/jun-2015/four-ten-people-diagnosed-hiv-europe-are-migrants
>methodicalinsanity.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/nigerian-asylum-seeker-spreads-hiv-to-several-icelandic-women/

Attached: 39ADCEA600000578-0-image-a-5_1477346868636.jpg (636x358, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
reddit.com/r/saskatoon/comments/copr1i/if_everyone_could_keep_an_eye_out_forjacey_shes/
imgbb.com/upload
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literal old news, faggot

good
fuck iceland

BURN

Seems like I should take a vacation to Iceland/Sweden now while it's still 90% Icelandic rather than waiting a few years while their feminist leadership BLACKS their people out of existence

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__c04509c0d72a059271a8822c45a03c21.jpg (362x474, 135K)

>literal old news, faggot
they would rather die infected by a Negro from the blackest regions of Africa then have your child

she literally denies you the right to breed hahahahahhhahahahah

ARYAN MASTERRACE = REKT BY SOME ANIMAL FROM THIRD WORLD

Attached: 1498736008036.png (400x416, 41K)

well deserved but sadly HIV can be managed with modern medicine

Man.
Imagine being a black guy who doesn't even speak the language, no money, probably got fucking scabby skin from all the diseases you've got, and you can still bag 22 white women.

Imagine.

Attached: 5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mj.jpg (300x300, 13K)

To be fair, that's what he did.

Yeah, if it doesn't make you die inside a little then you're already dead.

Happens all the time, roasties get with exotic jungle man and get aids.

Attached: poland pozzed.jpg (1200x630, 121K)

imagine some nordic boy who had crush on her

and she just went for a literal subhuman negro with 70 iq

FUCKING LMAO. BUMP THIS THREAD. ARYAN RACE BTFO

Attached: f53010715_sigga_ella-01.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

>coming from a poole
topkek, polish women are the sluttiest thots of all. they're known for burning coal, especially when they flee to UK or other western nations. can't believe all the amerimutts on this site idolize your shithole.

Attached: 1554662207003.jpg (744x4330, 495K)

yeah it’s not some in shape young woman and you know this

This shit is from like 2015-2016.

God at work

>22 women decide to have sex with a negro
>end up having life altering condition which basically prevents them from creating offspring

If this isn't natural selection in action I don't know what is. Based AIDS Nigger

Attached: 235456435.jpg (204x200, 4K)

sure, but i absolutely do not give a fuck about that shit happening because slavs are subhumans.

we are mongoloid/khazars not really white. now on the other hand ..

these beauties are pure aryans living (LIVED SORRY) in an ethnostate. why do these princesses do that shit? he literally INFECTED FUCKLOAD of FERTILE woman

FUCKING L-M-A-O NORDSHIT BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Attached: f6d9718d6f5af0ed78c3d3e797b2b82f.jpg (442x457, 28K)

How do we stop the African invasion?

If a white guy tries to become leader to stop it, the white women will just vote against him and he'll lose.

Attached: hktstare.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

The women were all 40-yr-old whores and prostitutes

I hope whoever let that stupid nigger in dies a horrible death

wtf is wrong with you, man? i bet you find pleasure in this shit, you're sick

Ahhhhh I see now this is a cope thread. You must be a nigger and get shot down all the time.

Attached: 3CE3F3DD-07FE-49F5-8418-0906255DEC6D.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

Burn coal, pay tolls. Etc
Also >2015-2017, Mateusz we don't need this kind of D&C shilling.

It's honestly not hard to get laid I just don't want to sex whores and get stds.

Attached: 1559147733900.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

Burn the coal pay the toll.
Race traitors deserve to be executed in public

so?

how's that a problem?

Cope

God works in wonderful ways
God will teach lessons for all to learn if you're careful enough to pay attention.

who cares

there are more pressing problems like liberating Hong Kong and getting Trump reelected

D&C is the name of the game on /pol lately. The only ones falling for these bait threads are new fags and summer fags who are too stupid to know most of them are being bumped by shills and op.

Attached: 425478A4-5D6C-4DCF-B54E-FB1027168E66.jpg (424x372, 60K)

Women don't realize acquiring an STD instantly makes them a 1/10. I was dating a super hot chick who told me she was raped and got herpes for it. I wrapped things up after that. Because we all know who raped her, if it even was rape. I had another girl try to tell me once herpes isn't that bad, she's on her literal 4th husband lol. Women have a real hard time even realizing once they get an std they're as good as dead to most men. I frankly love it. I love that there is a natural process in place for punishing whores. They can live their hedonistic life and deal with the consequences of being a turbowhore.

>wtf is wrong with you, man? i bet you find pleasure in this shit, you're sick
as i said, eastern slavs aren't white people. we are mongoloid/khazarian mix that's why we are trash. we are not white, we were never considered white and never will be

that's why i enjoy watch you get fucked. i will personally make sure to convince as many nordic girls to date muslims/blacks when i'll be in sweden

gl

Which std do you have?

Attached: 1561817423936.gif (413x243, 51K)

most of them don't tell. most don't even know they have it.

And probably 22 hot white women

I love that, after realizing they fucked up this false flag psyops, the entire world simply made provisions to ban and prosecute people who shared the video.

All those muslims in new zeland apparently are a new type of human,one that doesn't bleed.

>Pure Icelandic girls
>Pure Icelandic
>Pure
hahahaha, wow, I got news for you! They are the same kind of whores you find in Poland, go back to cleaning toilets subhuman slav

Iceland yes!

Attached: 1563962073391.png (737x702, 78K)

nordic ones too, life is mad.

Women are fucking dumb and I really can't deal with their bullshit. But since they love being treated like shit it actually makes me more desirable, which only makes me hate them more.

shush user, they have to keep believing it's all the jews' doing. Don't break the spell, otherwise they will have to realise that the true cancer are the nordic people.

How many niggers do you see every day?

So how common is interracial babies in Europe? Since woman are obviously not using protection. are their little eurafrican hybrids running around in Europe?

In America we’ve been dealing with this shit for decades. having sex with a gay or a African is almost a guarantee STD.

Attached: F1CC4C45-59ED-47FD-A3C3-69BC695DDAC4.png (708x738, 323K)

>In America
Moshe you forget your memeflag

Iceland is rightful Irish clay and we were there before snowniggers.
We will wipe out the godless filth occupying it soon.

He’s Brazilian so all of them, plus a few undiscovered ones

Such is the burden of the coalburner.

Verily I tell you, they have recieved their reward in full.

shut up jew, you need to have your spine snapped you pathetic little worm

Where do they meet to begin with? Where a random nigger go for fishing white thots?

Why do you post shit like this? What do you have to gain? Replace Iceland with Californian of 1965 and it’s the same

More Jews live in the US than Israel

the most common interracial couples I see are swedish men with thai women, lots of hapas here

HIV is ok now, you can live well into your 50s or 60s at which point the gov wants you to die anyway... well unless the superstrain of HIV gets stronger and no medical remedies are available to manage it.

Yes most have dual citizenship.

lmao, fucking cuck
or if it's trolling, it's at the level of Candians, meaning it's utter shit

This makes me want to become a serial killer.

Rangeban Ireland

>pure
>mating with negro
Pick one you retard.

Probably 22, 50 years old divorcees

Now those disgusting whores will never reproduce. Imagine having to tell a prospective mate that you got HIV from a nigger. Pass. Of course, in a Godless country, maybe the Icelandic “men” might think this is s badge of honor.

this, women who want to sleep with black men will have their genes removed from the pool over time

>tiny european contry where literally everyone drives american cars for some reason
>their national bank was instrumental to the american housing crises
yea totally no jews here guys!

Epstein is a greater concern

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Fun fact: Poland for most of European history was the most Jewish nation, it’s also the birthplace of the eurojew halfbreed

Attached: 1553674267557m.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

And of course it's a fucking Somali...

>These sources
>the blatant christcuckery

Nobody cares about these whores user.

Attached: Christianity2.jpg (600x507, 49K)

Q predicted this.

Based, you have the full unwavering support of Jow Forums behind you

>pure
Natural selection, newfriend

>have sex, incel
>I-I would, b-but you only fuck black guys
>Well I'll settle down with you in a few years, loser
>o-okay

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1080x1349, 155K)

There would be nothing morally wrong if you did. this world is a jungle. if your not the predator your the prey.

Attached: 9F4470D4-A741-43AE-8EC0-6C8B14C8EFB6.jpg (1790x828, 583K)

serves them right.

HIV riddled negro perp pic uncovered

Attached: bigmike123.png (260x342, 140K)

Paid in full.

Fuck, just imagine. A Somali for the first generation in human history actually had consensual sex with a Icelandic woman. If that isn’t the blackest of blackpills I don’t know what is

>So how common is interracial babies in Europe?
Cant tell for europe but in france i almost only see niglet mongrels in the streets (always white mother, no black father on sight). Where i live i'd say 80% of white women under 30 who have a baby have been impregnated by niggers/arabs. I wish i was exagerating but i'm not. Situation here can only be solved through nuclear cleansing.

that's so fucking hot

coal burners are fucking gross anyway

SWEDEN NO!

Omg.... wtf it’s that bad?! Why would they possibly do that? that’s horrible

you know it reminds me of my first red pills, the girl I was in love with (shut up I was 16), a blue eyed cutie, ended up with a literal african and couldn't shut up about how she was "attracted to black guys", then around that time, there was that story about a certain Nushawn Williams in NY, a negro who infecteds something like 40 women most of whom were "in love with him" and literally defending him in court despite having caught AIDS (the youngest was 13yo).

When you know the different social barriers you have to break and the rituals you have to do, the investment, to approach a woman, how do they meet? Who approaches who?
It's actually one of the mysteries of the world I haven't solved.

This is what they get for spreading their legs for literal unwashed feral animals instead of settling down with a white man.

Your country is completely gone

Based Greek

do you think this is the end of the cute white french girl as we know it?

Attached: NADWINK2.gif (360x360, 3.35M)

It's hard to spread normally so me must have sodomized them and split them open.

Can you imagine God's rage of coming up with a very specificly targeted nigger fag killing disease and then the very idiots you're trying to save spend insane amounts of money and effort trying to rid the world of it.

I wish i could show you pic i took from where i live but France is IP range banned from posting images/webm on 4cuck because of a new anti hate law or something. Haven't been able to post any pic here in almost 2 months.

missing leaf girl last seen with a group of nigerian men.

reddit.com/r/saskatoon/comments/copr1i/if_everyone_could_keep_an_eye_out_forjacey_shes/

>22 women who would commit interspecies relationship with nigger contract a chronic disease
Normally I'd say "well just roasties getting roasted", but after being red-pilled on women and how completely devoid of agency and free-will they are, it is rightful to be angered at this prospect. This is what happens when people are blue-pilled, huh?

Attached: 1558495210516.png (203x244, 36K)

This.

It defies all logic and modern scientific understanding. It’s women committing genetic suicide. I can’t even begin to explain. Any animal should have evolved instincts to help them survive by now not lead them to death

>I wish i could show you pic i took from where i live but France is IP
imgbb.com/upload
upload & give lin

Same problem.
The more I hate them the more they start throwing themselves at me.

It consistently amazed me how overtly cucked Europeans are. Your nation will be snuffed out under your gaze and you're literally doing nothing, it is absolutely scary.

Attached: 1555324156182.jpg (602x709, 67K)

It sucks, but those who live around Blacks know the truth about how they - on average - act. These people have never met them in real life, and only know Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, the wise, virtuous, physically fit types they see in all their media. The see how amazing the Black man, White woman relationships are on TV and in the movies and they want that. Not only does it seem promising, it's something novel and new which is relatively unknown in their society. When these women shit out some half-breeds and their man leaves them, they'll doible down on their stupidity because now they have kids to raise. A thoroughly integrated society is almost impossible to re-segregate.

And these delusional people can ruin your society without ever fieing a single shot. If you oppose it, they'll force you to fire the first shots and assume the role of the bad guy, the terrorist, the extremist racist.

Attached: 1564774158750.jpg (527x940, 116K)

Just use a proxy or VPN.