Why do shooter never go for politicians...

Why do shooter never go for politicians, media people or """infulencers""" but instead chose to kill random civilians just trying to go through their daily life? Doesn't this just give the politicians and media more ammo to be used against them?

I'm not baiting or calling to action, I'm honestly just curious to how anyone would think those action is going to solve the political problems we're facing

Attached: 865231247809436.jpg (670x498, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
thedailybeast.com/fbi-arrests-schizophrenic-man-for-plotting-to-blow-up-bank
thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-groom-mentally-ill-right-wing-terrorist/
huffpost.com/entry/oklahoma-city-bomb-sting_n_5993c045e4b04b19336162fd
youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can think of a few rationals one might tell themselves if they have decied to shoot up a school or what not. That they will be known in history or across the world. In this first case it's likily that the person has drive or a craving to be successful, respected and important, but they have no outlet in their socitey. It's likily they feel traped or that their socitey is working agasint them. This would also line up with not going for politicians or media, they choose targets in their area that they know and have developed some sort of placed hate for. I think the ones that have realized that the feeling of socitey working agasint them and the lack of outlets for their drives is caused by politicans, influencers and media pushers will likily take a much different route that dosen't envolve mass murder.

Tracking down a celebrity is too much effort and risk.

That might be a rationale someone might tell themselves, but honestly why care about the risk at that point? I think it's more likily that a person with logic that leads them to thinking shooting up some place is what they need to do then their likily going to fixate on some place from their lives that they feel has caused their suffering.

Because all politically motivated mass shootings that target random people are false flags or some poor schizo manipulated / honey potted to do the dirty work for (((them))).

yes i find this highly suspicious

Security around important or famous figures is way too high, most changes you'll end up getting arrested if not killed before doing any major damage

Why would they be shooting their employer?

>Security around important or famous figures is way too high,
aside from drumpf and a few others, it's really not

Attached: 1565054245143.jpg (462x402, 27K)

Yes. ding ding ding!
That fucking HAS to be it.
These individuals are broken and hear voices probably.
They are not operating on ANYONES level of known
sane thought.

because 100% of mass shooters are either glownigger blackops, or SSRI-addled lunatics who just want to kill people with whatever excuse they can come up with

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

All that does is generate sympathy and those are expendable puppet pedos blackmailed by intelligence agencies.

Because even if you succeed, or partially succeed (Giffords), there is always a replacement, and you only get one opportunity. Then they scurry around, fortifying their own nest, creating more bloat than usual.

That's not always true, most just wants to live a fairly normal life without having secuirty around them 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
Who was stopping this man from pulling up a gun or knife and killing a Rothschild?
Not saying anyone should do it but Jacob Rothschild is a man with lots of power and influence and there is notbody around to protect him against someone wanting to kill him.

Because they're false flag operators. Why have your puppets killed when you can spread the same narrative by offing worthless civilians?

Man he seems like a nice guy

>why care about risk
Because they are risking getting locked up before they shoot anyone. They NEED to shoot people that's their goal, not whatever political shit they are larping about

but some shooters did go for politicians. Several leftists shooters in recent years. The right wingers not so much.
It's impossible to discuss this topic without asking for a three letter van to pick you up.
Mass shootings of civilians are either super stupid stuff bad optics or federally groomed patsies like this guy:
thedailybeast.com/fbi-arrests-schizophrenic-man-for-plotting-to-blow-up-bank
thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-groom-mentally-ill-right-wing-terrorist/
huffpost.com/entry/oklahoma-city-bomb-sting_n_5993c045e4b04b19336162fd

This.

Because when all is said and done they are cowards who just want to "hurt people" in order to feel powerful for a moment.

According to this book 'the denial of death's. Man has an immorality complex. It is typically satisfied through having children. Thanks to feminism, guys are not having kids and not satisfying their immorality complex.

There are other ways to satisfy the complex but I dont like typing on my phone. Check out the book. Jordan Peterson references it in his book too.

People shoot stuff up to satisfy the immortality complex

There may be 2 reasons for this, OP. 1 is that these people aren't actually political in any meaningful way. They just want to impose violence and chaos, and attaching themselves to a political ideology ensures that the overall chaos in the world will increase as a result of their action. 2 is that these people are agents of the sinister pedophilic reptilian overlords of the human race and are doing their bidding by brainwashing and some MK Ultra mind-control shit in order to justify the disarmament of Americans.

Attached: image.jpg (709x1024, 131K)

That makes a lot of sense, actually. Have a (you), Satan.

Or go for a target that would benefit society like gang members. Most of them (gang members) never hit what they are aiming at so they would not be in danger.
Dear FBI I am not advocating an act of violence merely saying their current targets are not good.

I don't agree with that. One could easily know where a celebrity is going to be take any semi automatic rifle and take the celebrity, a whole bunch of fans, and security with him/her. It would be just as easy as a concert or church. That's why im suggesting another reason for their choices.

This is not true though. During presidential campaings many candidates will have small rallies where one would have an easy time taking everyone down. Also media celebritys do fan meets in very public open spaces often. There must be another reason shooters decied on random civilians instead. It's seems more likily that they are not worried about who they are killing, but instead more interested in the place where the killing is done.

This is the very reason why I think most shooting are (((shootings)))
>If I were to go sperg out, I would make it count and take out someone(s) who is involved in destroying the people of light

Most is because it is spur of the moment with little thought involved. If these guys could do proper planning they wouldn’t attack targets like schools and shopping centers because it destroys their credibility for whatever cause they were fighting for.

Is this why they picked single males to turn the key for the nukes? Would a guy with kids hesitate/refuse?

They're stupid cowards

Idk, that is a really good point though

>Why do shooter never go for politicians, media people or """infulencers""" but instead chose to kill random civilians just trying to go through their daily life?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&t=2s

unless you're paparazzi, the truth is that only employees of these people are usually willing to commit violence, mostly violence is personal, mechanized terror violence is funded by the wealthy to subdue the masses

That might have some truth. And another supporting argument for it might be that with higher level of security and ability in law enforcement one might feel theres no "minor" outlet for their anger and want to hurt. When I say minor I mean going out and beating someone up on the street, fighting someone in school, even as far as killing someone. It's impossiable to get away with these things now adays and the repercussions are immense and exponential. It might even lead someone to the thinking that they have to "go hard or go home" one might even "feel" the same consequences whether they kill one person or 30.

Do you realize that that journalist received constant death threats, threats that they were going to put pedo shit on his computer and arrest and put him away forever etc. so much that he had to stop doing those kind of assault interviews? He never does those kinds of videos anymore and he used to do them all the fucking time. He literally had to stop because they were about to kill him.

Because they’ve been programmed to do so.

Satan check
There is a cycle to life. Kids are part of that cycle. Most people will replace children with pets because humans have a need to nurture something. We know our lives are finite and need something for the future.
Kids also make you less selfish, usually. Many of these shooters are selfish.

They're terrorists, trying to motivate the populace at large to affect action on the politicians.

Truly though, I do not know

LMAO this nigga still listen to J.P!

Look at the most recent set of Breivikist attacks. Tarrant's second mosque shooting was stopped by a guy with a credit card reader; a fascist attacking Norway got arrested with zero murders because a *75 year old* kicked his ass.

Most politicians important enough for anyone to notice have professional bodyguards, who can be expected to be more skilled than random people attacked on the street. How long do you think a Breivikist will last if, instead of going up against 75 year old men and guys with a CC reader, they have to go up against a professional bodyguard? Or, for that matter, an eighty year old with a credit card reader AND a cheese sandwich?

Attached: tarrant-fan-btfo-by-senior.jpg (1173x714, 121K)

Dear shooters reading this
Killing random people and kids
DOES NOT HELP YOU CAUSE
This includes synagogues,church’s, and mosques.

because they are targeted by the fbi

Moslems in Scandinavia, a prime target
People lose their shit when you attack pooor moslims that are exempt from law and reason.

A couple years ago in California someone doxed a bunch of lawmakers who were passing gun control. Nothing came of it but the screeching and crying from those fuckers was hilarious.

dear faggy glowing fuck Name the approved targets?

Swedish police guarding a mosque in stockholm during some moslem festivites
Gotta guard the poor moslims so that they can do whatever they please

>t. next mass-shooter

HELLO? FBI? HE'S HERE!

Attached: 1476289918492.jpg (292x228, 6K)

He was obviously a beta cuck.

>highly-publicized mass shootings are an organic phenomena and not 100% the work of glowniggers with an agenda to push
Ask yourself why mass shootings committed by niggers, which are a daily occurrence, are never mentioned by the media along with cries for more gun-grabbing. Look how many Whites are killed by niggers and spics every year, then look at how often these are covered by the media in any capacity.
It's not about preventing deaths. If these people gave a fuck about preserving life they would be banning niggers and cars, both of which kill far more people every year than these obviously fake and gay mass shootings.

Because the polticians and state are staging these to whip the public into a panic about guns. The last one that they staged in which a politician was shot was the gifford shooting. In which the polticians woman was shot in the head...and she survived...lol I know, they cant even fake their own deaths because they want to use the victim status to push the agenda. Notice that im not saying they wont actually kill people at this staged shooting, because they may kill some people, but they will never kill government employees. Also the guns are never going away. When they officially ban them you will tons more shootings. Only this time they will be legit and they will target the actual threats.

I think we should be obligated to shoot anyone who are self proclaimed "influencer". It's pretty much having a sign saying you're a huge fucking kike.

Really makes you thing. Doesn't it?

My theory is that they extort them, like in that Black mirror Episode in which they extort a guy into robbing a bank, and that such is the reason for them to be so convenient.

I am out of the loop, what is a satan check

If the mass shooters are white supremacists meme is true, then it is only a matter of time before those nut jobs inclined to murder all these people realize their methods are ineffectual. Once that happens, then politicians will be targeted. If the mass shooter white nationalist meme is deep state generated designed to create more gun control, it will continue.

Things that never happened.

All they need to do for that is read a history book. Most political disputes throughout history were settled by outright war or political assassination.

shooters never go after their handlers and masters

You'd think with the amount of hate for Trump nobody has attempted such a thing yet. Really makes you think.

our police force is a completely politicized organization, they take direct orders from the government

why dont you fucking ask him if youre in doubt you fucking faggot

Occasionally they do.

Attached: 92699C50-7B23-4730-BDA1-BC93D9BD1C3B.jpg (931x524, 27K)

they did while he was campaigning

When they do it starts a world war.

This is a fascinating idea, Satan. But wouldn't the shooting of a high profile public figure accomplish immortality better than randos? For example, Lee Harvey Oswald's assassination of JFK. The El Paso shooting will be forgotten before long, but no one forgets the JFK assassination. I suppose one is far more difficult than the other though. And of course these killers are all nutcases so I doubt they're thinking about their immortality on a conscious level.

This is a point I've been haranguing on for ages.
If you want to go hero, do not shoot up non-combatant NPC's.
Whilst arguably, all muslims are combatants, and cleaning out a muslim hive, or a 'mosk', is satisfying and fun, this does not win wars unless all of them are done at once in a co-ordinated strike.
A decapitation strike aimed at the enablers wins wars.
Kill the head and the body dies.
Go after politicians, lobbyists, CAIR, SPLC, DSA executive, marxists, UN types, World bank goons, Tsoros-type villans.
Blaaging a bunch of random mooks, or steaming out a school does nothing. It won't kick start a war, it will not win the War, or even a battle.
The most powerful weapon is between your fucking ears. Use it.
Claw at the head and eyes of the beast. Killing a few loose vermin does nothing.

It's all a spook.

nice

Attached: 1535831488528.gif (300x169, 349K)

The balkans are a mess. Don't go there.

They are traitors, they are criminals

Soft targets are easier to hit than hard targets. The logistics of blowing up a federal building is multi-stepped and can fail at hundreds of critical planning stages.

Hosing down a crowd of people with automatic fire is maybe a dozen steps with minimal material.

My solution is tarring a feathering elected officials. The political goals of using fircecto get your way, and its more palatable to get people to help you and streamline your operation logistically. It's an old tradition that ought to be brought back.

No one will ever shoot their handler.

They used to do it, but it has too much of an effect. Shooting civilians have no real effect. A few angry and scared newspaper articles and that's it.

Doing it with politicians causes huge political upheaval and sometimes like ww1 led to war.

Mass shooters don't intend to solve any problems (except in rare cases like jihadist trying to force the west into expensive wars until we are too weak to prop up puppet governments in the Muslim world) . If they did then they would have done something else or had a plan beyond just shooting innocent people.

Who would you shoot to get Civil War II here if you had to shoot someone? You seem to be well versed in this topic.

>The most powerful weapon is between your fucking ears. Use it.
Then the enemy has already won, because they with lots of brackets have control over all the educational and information exchange institutions which help shape world view and critical thinking.

>The logistics of blowing up a federal building is multi-stepped and can fail at hundreds of critical planning stages.
In fact, it could even end up with nobody dead except the shooter himself, who then dies with pissed pants.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x1333, 1.08M)

Some powerful and decisive politician. America is difficult because it is a democracy so it is clear who gets the power if someone dies. So in America there are more effective methods.

Why has nobody ever shot or bombed a McDonald's?

This - anybody who is paying any attention whatsoever to what is going on in the world (especially if they really consider themselves natsoc) would go after a VIP who berates them 24/7 ; not some literal npcs

They fear the clown.

I think that if a man didn't have children then he became a soldier. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an epigenetic berserker gene in Europeans that activates as a result of not having children by a certain age. Probably why we have an affinity towards superheroes, a single powerful man who can kill many people.

Makes sense from a European tribe stand point. Both people's immortality complex are satisfied. One through having children, the other from litterally fighting to the death in war and taking many with him, aka honor.
What's up with people calling me satan? Is it a new filter.

Take a wild guess son.

Because those people have armed security.

>What's up with people calling me satan?
Your post ended in 666, you unironic babyboomer.

This

Attached: 1552533779165.gif (540x297, 1.98M)

it was your trips retard

Attached: 1557815655570.png (568x433, 122K)

This is one of the reasons I think most mass shootings are false flags. Timothy McVeigh though seems legit though; he actually blew up a federal building.

Please cite a historical example of an assassination that settled a conflict rather than inflamed it

>Because those people have armed security.
Why are the shooters so afraid to die?

>I wouldn't be surprised if there was an epigenetic berserker gene in Europeans that activates as a result of not having children by a certain age

I also speculate that it activates when Europeans view their territory being invaded. Stereotypical example is a dude getting ripped after becoming a skin head. You will find so many skin heads on California because of this.

This is why I believe the white race will not die out. When push comes to shove somthing clicks in us. We conquered the world once, we can do it again.

Because it disrupts their kill streak if the shooters are also made dead or hurt by security.

Jewish handlers can't send their golems to attack the tribesmen. Only disposable low level kikes are potential targets.

It's almost like these shooters are glownigger assets from the usual 3 letter agencies. Makes you think

French revolution

Basically its because they are all democrats/mossad false flags.

have anyone tried googling or researching addresses of actors, politicians, advocates, or CEOs, bankers, or elites? They got that shit on lock down and wiped. Don't get me wrong, the media figures that shit out for muh news feeds, but usually they are fed that info. You would have to pay extra attention to major events for the rothschild / rockafellers / whatever pedophiles, such as marriages, political inauguration, funerals, major parities, promotions, business meetings, shit like that, a moment in time where all these elites would be together at once. You would need to pay extra attention to the global politics of your nation, see about meet ups, where political leaders are moving, CEO events, banker events, shit like that. And if its possible at all, and if you do manage to get their home addresses either by luck, or by paying a bitcoin blackhat hacker to get the information, make sure to make them pay fully in the blood of their family as well. Let them know that their time is going to soon be up, and they will not be the first, and their entire linage will be destroyed.

Attached: 1531151716764.jpg (1024x773, 143K)

Because Terrorists actually don't exist as media wants you to believe

Who really knows? They're suicidal. Maybe because if they killed someone famous the news would be talking all about the famous person and not so much about them and their kill count? Also celebrities and businesses tend to have security.

That wasn't a shooting in the mass killing sense. Also he was killed for his role in the NSU scandal, not by some AfD tard. Look at the gear of the people escorting the "suspect".

Attached: luebcke-moerder.jpg (940x529, 58K)

There are no organizations. Don't be silly, if the agencies saw a threat it would be gone and infiltrated within seconds.

Why does only innocents get hurt by attacks? If terrorists were real they would do
actual infrastructure attacks and create real chaos. Instead they only choose to terrorize innocents.

Why? Because there are no organizations. That's the real blackpill. It's all orchestrated and baited.

You think you can "plan" something in this age? Don't be fucking silly. All the evils that are happening in the world happens because someone
wants them to happen.