Should I circumcise my son? He is my first and will be born Jan-Feb

Should I circumcise my son? He is my first and will be born Jan-Feb.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 2A79EDC8-8E8B-45BD-BFE8-BE6D251AA7C1.jpg (599x518, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw
youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck, are you stupid, is america really the land of jew's cattle

Yes, otherwise girls will find it repulsive

No.
/tread
sage

NO!!!

Yes, circumcise the little go- I mean boy. It's what every american does

Attached: 1374503442608.gif (501x585, 10K)

Yes. Why would anyone in this day and age want to have a nasty smega-encrusted anteater dick?

bait

No you shouldn’t. If he wants to be circumcised, or tattooed or anything else, he can make the decision for himself when he’s eighteen.

It’s not a religious thing here anymore, it’s literally this retarded cultural preference at this point.

But yes obviously we are

Should you make that decision for your son, he will regret it for the rest of his life.

He can always get it done later. A baby with a bleeding dick in a diaper is obviously wrong.

No! Why the hell would you. Even if there are benefits( which I doubt) why would you rob your child of his bodily autonomy? Let's say it protects against STD's. Okay, do you expect your baby to be having sex? He can make the choice as an adult of cut part of his dick off or risk the disease. Or if chicks think its gross, let him decide if it's worth it. If you truly are going to be a father, your absolute by a long shot number one priority is to keep your son alive and safe. Mutilating him is a perversion of your fatherly duty, and is a complete aberration. Even if you are circumcised yourself, break the chain, do your duty and protect your son. Anything less and you are chattel of the jews.

That's quite literally one of the worst things one could to to a small baby. The right answer would be a no, it shouldn't even be an option to do the procedure because it is highly questionable.

Attached: 1563909645133.jpg (1600x948, 324K)

Yes goyim mutilate your child’s genitals for zero health benefit, you wouldn’t want to be antisemetic, would you?

Not bait. My wife is researching it more because she’s never seen an uncircumcised dick before. She thinks they look weird and is worried about emotional scaring from girls making fun of him. But I do have her ear for some facts and things.

absolutely not. it's such a dangerous procedure. you really want your kid to have the tip of his dick cut off as he's shitting himself in restraints? whole problem is solved with q-tips, and properly grooming your child.

You're a low iq goblin spic mutt-tier retard if you even consider having your infant mutilated. I hope you all get run over by a bus, weak genes like yours should be culled

still bait

I had my son cut but, if i had to do it again, i wouldnt.took 10 years of research to change my mind on that but i did

Most of us are circumcised, Like 95%. But no, gentiles should NOT do it. if the boy wants to as an adult than that’s their choice.

Attached: 209F64FE-30EC-4B02-94CA-6D825DBB450B.jpg (285x372, 40K)

My grandfather had to get circumcised when he was in his 70s because the skin lost elasticity and he couldn't clean under it anymore, leading to chronic urinary tract infections. I've got a friend who works in a nursing home who says that's pretty common. Made the decision pretty easy.

That is my main argument. Ultimately we are cutting a piece of his dick off for nothing but aesthetics. It doesn’t seem right to me. But most men in America are cut.

100% Euro confirmed by dna. French filth you’re not even white.

"should i remove 1/3 to half of my son's erogenous tissue"
Why would you do this?

Here's a solution.
Don't do it, then when your son becomes a man he can then choose if he wants it.

You can remove the foreskin at any point in life, but you can't grow it back..

youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw

Judaism as a religion is only smokescreen of sorts for the Jewish race to hind behind.

Gas yourself.

Girls will make fun of anyone regardless of dicks, you are performing an irreversible surgery on a child for a fashion statement.
The fact remains, there is no health benefit to a cut dick unless your child becomes a hobo that never washes, there will women that won't care and in 20 years time people will see this as a barbaric practice. Compare this to doing labia surgeries on young girls for fashion reasons, it's stupid and wrong.

I’ve proposed this as well. But the scar will likely be far more pronounced by waiting until adulthood to do it. It will heal better as a newborn.

I can always be done later if he decides to do it.

Absolutely not, how is that even a question?
I love you guys, but jfc the kikes have done a number on you people.

because why would anyone in this day and age mutilate their dick?

Don't do it, circumsicion can make your dick smaller by half an inch

No.
Its something I’ll never forgive my parents for. I’m not mad at them over it, but in learning about it when I came of age, its something I wish I at least had the option to do on my own.

The answer is a clear “no” unless you are a kike or mudslime.

The procedure isn’t even written off by insurance companies as a religious thing anymore, it’s now considered a cosmetic procedure. Meaning you will pay out of pocket to mutilate your child.

I personally did not do that, and I am not circumcised.

you mean mutilated

No

Wrong way of thinking.

I was circumcised and had a small complication of a skin bridge of scar tissue.

I went to get it cut through when I was in college. I was in and out in an hour, and having very gentle sex in 2 days.

As an adult having part of your penis cut is easier for the doctor, and the complications are lower.

That said, most adults who are uncircumcised don't feel like cutting their dicks for some Reason.

So if you are unsure, how about this.

When in doubt, DONT CIT SECTIONS OFF IF A BABIES GENITALS!

this sounds like bullshit

And most white people in Europe are not.

Wait so you cut off part of a dick at birth and force the child to have a mutilated dick his whole life... ... ... To avoid the slight chance he might have to have it done at 70?

WTF might as well cut your daughters tits off. Don't want to risk the v
Breast cancer!

Mine is due in october. Neat

This

Sorry but the post above is right. You know the facts and still want to cut baby dick. You sound like a goblin to me.

who gives a shit what girls think, someone who actually likes you wouldn't run because of some extra dick skin
foreskin objectively has biological purpose, cut dicks have scarring and ugly two-tone color banding

No, you and he will regret if you do

No

Attached: ..jpg (1210x1315, 369K)

Yes and make sure they butcher it really nice, like fuck that frenulum up nigga. And once he grows up make sure to tell him how you did it in his best interests with a smile on your face.

No, unless you like the idea of his foreskin being used to create beauty creams and God knows what else. We've evolved to have a foreskin, only natural to remain natural. Doctors are super pushy about circumcision in the states. I have 3 sons, 2 daughters. Refuse the circumcision, also the Hep B and Vitamin K vaccines/injections post birth. They cannot report you to CPS for option out of these.

Mazel Tov

Attached: 801CF75A-FE06-41C5-ACC2-5FFB342AF80E.jpg (434x432, 29K)

The hospital will try to do it real quick like as part of "standard procedure" and banks on you being too physically and emotionally exhausted from the birth itself to be able to protest. You must be firm and insistent. Get it in writing if you have to. Make sure your doctor and all of his staff are made clearly aware that you do NOT want circumcision.

Should I mutilate my child's genitals or not?
Hmmmmmmmm

Attached: And+he+may+just+be+crazy+enough+to+do+it+_b56a6749f5d93841b6879b5b4ead9eb7.jpg (451x619, 58K)

That’s bullshit dude, it’s not a standard op, it’s optional. They ask, you say yes or no, they leave it at that.

They always ask because it’s a chance to charge you another 700 shekels for the already expensive birth.

No! There is no reason to. Leave his dick alone.

Yes user, of course. The cattle must be marked. You don't want to upset Dr. Shekelgoldenberg, do you?

Yes, you should. Only degenerates refuse to circumcise.

Only do it if you want to fuck up your kid for the rest of his life. If you love your son, I would say no.

You should throw this away.

No.
I'm circumcised for medical reasons and I fucking miss my foreskin. My dickhead is less sensitive than it used to be.
Don't fucking mutilate his dick

idgac (i don't give a care) whether or not you decide to mutilate your mutt spawn

If he is circumcised, and when he becomes an adult he wishes he hadn't been (unlikely), it won't cost him any physical pain; perhaps temporary psychological frustration.

Whereas if he is not circumcised, and when he becomes an adult wishes he was, it will cost him more pain and worse scarring than if it had been done as an infant. Infants do not remember the experience. It is much less flesh to remove at that time, and has been done successfully for thousands of years.

But most importantly, I would follow God's commandment to Abraham and his seed, if you have even a smidgen of faith. Millions of men are happily circumcised. Why risk your son losing favor with God because of something you could have done for him? The one's who say don't do it are either not circumcised and subconsciously jealous, or have an anti-religion agenda.

In any case, I wish you and your family well.
Peace.

"Should I take a knife and slice up my own baby son's penis?"

If you even have to entertain this question, you are mentally and emotionally shattered. Beyond redemption.

>Not wanting girls to be disgusted and fearful and recoil at the sight of your cock

You know what's the most retarded thing about you stupid cucks is that the only reason the Jews force you to believe circumcision is even an option is because they do it and they don't want you to make it illegal for them to do it (even though you should). They don't actually care if you ruin your children or not, you are doing that by choice. Just stop. Any father whose sons were circumcised should have his own penis cut off and fed to him in front of his local rabbi.

>Ultimately we are cutting a piece of his dick off for nothing but aesthetics
thats why 6 of of 7 women prefer intact cocks

Not sure if you are just shitposting. There are MILLIONS of eurofags that have an uncut cock on 0 problems with it.
There is no reason to cut away an important part of someones body. And the argument is more clean is nonsense because all you have to do is pull back your foreskin in the shower.

don't do it

That’s the old covenant, the new covenant is with the blood and body of Christ. No circumcision required for Christians/Catholics. Try again Goldstein.

delicious bait

user, i'm sorry that some random person sliced a piece of your dick off when you were barely able to live outside your mother's body. but she and your dad agreed to let him take a scalpel to your most sensitive part, when you were a baby, so they probably never loved you anyway.

K I K E
I
K
E

If you must, see a urologist that specializes in circumcision.

No one who's uncircumcised wishes they were circumcised later in life. No one.

I know you're Jewish and believe that, but with the sacrifice of Jesus Christ he paid for our sins and he is the new covenant.

Circumcision is only a Jewish thing because they dont believe in Christ, hence the continued circumcision.

Tldr: Do not under any circumstances circumcise your sons. Doing it for cosmetic reasons or because it's a pain for the nursing staff to clean on your son's death bed is stupid.

>Should I circumcise my son?
only if you think you know better than god

Most men in America are retards. If they started jumping off cliffs, would you make your son do it too?

It is a lot more likely that someone who is mutilated as an infant will wish they were intact later in life than that someone who is intact will wish they were mutilated.

Your logic is retarded regarding "temporary psychological frustration," because mine is not temporary, and there is nothing I can do to get my original foreskin back. I look my broomstick penis everyday and I have not ceased to be upset about what happened.

>But most importantly, I would follow God's commandment to Abraham and his seed
Ah, hello Moishe. Now I'm beginning to understand your post a bit better. ...go fuck yourself, kike, christcuck, or whatever you are.

If Americans do it, it must be stupid.

No

Amen brother. Have a picture of Santiago Matamoros, who will keep the Moors and Jews away.

Attached: 9EF80640-B76B-4877-878B-1EB2461F2159.jpg (220x306, 33K)

f he is mutilated, and when he becomes an adult he wishes he hadn't been (unlikely), it won't cost him any physical pain; perhaps temporary psychological frustration.

Whereas if he is not mutilated, and when he becomes an adult wishes he was, it will cost him more pain and worse scarring than if it had been done as an infant. Infants do not remember the experience. It is much less flesh to remove at that time, and has been done successfully for thousands of years.

But most importantly, I would follow God's commandment to Abraham and his seed, if you have even a smidgen of faith. Millions of men are happily mutilated. Why risk your son losing favor with God because of something you could have done for him? The one's who say don't do it are either not mutilated and subconsciously jealous, or have an anti-religion agenda.

In any case, I wish you and your family well.
Peace.

>should i reserve my kid's spot in hell?

don't forget to tell the Rabbi it's feeding time

Attached: 6a00d83451b71f69e20176177d6ba0970c-400wi.jpg (400x287, 12K)

That last panel is pretty true though. And no, don’t circumcise your kid. If he wants to later in life, that’s on him, but let him make that decision

Of course, why wouldn't the first thing you do when your son is be to torture him?

Yeah pretty much. We’re great cattle, but the overlords have become unreadably abusive towards us. Kinda hard to have good cattle if you’re whipping them all the time

Unreasonably*

Just like Dr Tony Martin said on how the slave owners viewed their subjects, they were just cattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo

You that German guy who usually posts under an NS memeflag and is still salty about losing his precious piece of excess skin?

no, I don't memeflag

Better buy your infant daughters breast implants so boys dont find them repulsive.

> Should I genitally mutilate my child?

No.

Attached: 1565263329924.jpg (464x703, 49K)

Holy fuck a based Frenchie

That's complete bullshit.
t.uncut

I told my fiance that we wouldn't circumcise our kids under any circumstance ( :^) ). And she looked distraught. Is it women who are to blame for this shit? I can't imagine any man caring about this shit unless he was a Jew or something.

Attached: 1564111771603.jpg (720x730, 41K)

>Should I circumcise my son?

NO FAGGOT.

You will traumatize your children.

Are you out of your mind seriously?

Circumcision at infancy alters the brain permanently. I needn't say more.

Every girl I've been with has had 0 issue with me being uncut and one even preferred it. Stop believing kike media.

obvious bait but kms yourself for even having to ask.

Be a good goy and let the doctors knife-rape him. I'm sure he will like it.

Attached: 1564483225254.png (646x960, 655K)

its called taking a shower or a bath, and using something we invented called soap