When's it kicking off pol?

What are the *actual* chances of widespread civil unrest and outright violence happening in the United States within the next five years? Are we going to see balkanization during our lifetimes?

On one hand, I can see things starting to heat up slightly with the gun debates and the positions some dems are starting to take -- already being met with increased far right rhetoric.

On the other, there's nothing that makes (((them))) more money than maintaining the status quo. Why would it make sense for them to piss us off now, when flipping the table would result in so much money lost, and possibly losing a civil war? What's their plan here?

Attached: 3312EF81-9781-4C26-A1B5-44DD5037B5F3.jpg (750x716, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
bitchute.com/video/whIIXuIyi72c/
youtu.be/MRyfunAganE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The collapse of the US would bring global consequences.

Luckily were too big to fail

Close to 0% of anything happening. It's going to be a very slow decline into Brazil, and then South Africa. Nothing will happen barring a complete financial breakdown because the common man is too comfortable with modern life.
If China and Japan can retain their existence without getting mutted they will dominate the entire world in 100 years. Western civilization stands no chance.

Five? Low. Ten? Higher. Twenty? I'd say 75% odds.

When 5 billion Africans are relocated to North America and Europe

Five years? Not sure, a significant but low probability. By 50 years? Likely. By 100 years? Extremely likely.

hard to predict when shit kicks off. look at the Arab spring, no one saw that coming

All it takes is one acute crisis.

It will kick off when the majority of people feel utterly hopeless. Still 10-15 years to go for the Americans. An American uprising could spread to Europe, but it's not a certainty. If it doesn't, chaos will break out in Europe some 10-15 year later.

>look at the Arab spring, no one saw that coming
Considering the Arab spring was a CIA/NGO astroturf, plenty of people very much saw it coming. I hope you don't think that was organic.

0%. Get a job

Nah, people still aren't desperate enough. It's not like the 30s, where people were starving or anything.

>AAAAAA I'M SO MAD!!
>Uuuh, food!
>Uuuh, entertainment!
>Gobble gobble, munch munch
>Rinse and repeat

within the next 5 years it will happen
two incompatible extremist sides are rapidly growing in number, one has just now cemented it's political power forever banishing the other from office. the side banished from power, however, has a near 100% chance of winning in an armed conflict. obviously they'll start a war because they HAVE to

0 chance
Won't happen
The government has too good of surveillance capabilities to allow it to happen. Any movement will be killed before it gets too big.

That's exactly what we mean by an acute crisis

That's exactly what I'm talking about. One big economic or ecological catastrophe, a natural disaster, a constitutional crisis. Maybe we limp along after, maybe we fracture.

I could go for a cold bowl right now

which of you faggots want to be my first followers. I figure if nobody gonna be the next hitler its as good a time as any to give it a shot. we need action not words lol stop waiting for someone else to save you, it aint gonna happen and thats the best part motherfuckers, we are here in the present and this fucking world BELONGS to us while we are.

Attached: venom.jpg (1080x1080, 435K)

Attached: 1548370953988.jpg (510x448, 39K)

>widespread civil unrest and outright violence happening in the United States within the next five years?
Fairly high. The center is evaporating pretty quickly. And imagine what would happen if one of these mass shooters decided to blow up a bridge or a road that was needed to get food into new york, or a pipeline that got water to southern california. The masses don't even have to get involved. It'll just look like the troubles in northern ireland or the syrian civil war. Just constantly escalating intermittent violence.

>Leafler

We discussed this yesterday in the New England thread, we're going with Tom Brady because the guy just can't lose.

You have my sword

Always on the horizon yet always out of reach

Nothing will happen as long as normies are comfortable and have their job or welfare bringing in their beer money.

>Luckily were too big to fail

This has been said before.

I don't know. I wouldn't put my hope in something like this.
Better this:
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

And my Axe Body Spray!

0.00%
Jow Forums has completely distorted your view on reality. The vast majority of the population doesn't care one bit about politics, race or religion. As long as they can pay their bills hell sometimes even if they can't, they won't lift a finger for the left or the right.

A single city is a crisis that can be handled by FEMA. If you wanted to kick off a war and/or mass deportations there would have to be a coordinated action on 50+ cities

>be my first followers
>give it a shot.
underrated

>What are the *actual* chances of widespread civil unrest and outright violence happening in the United States within the next five years?
Fairly low, even with all of the bullshit people still have their bread and circuses.
>Are we going to see balkanization during our lifetimes?
If you plan to live another 50 years then possibly.
>Blah blah Jews control everything...Why would it make sense for them...civil war
Pull your head out of your ass. While Jews do indeed have a lot of clout and influence they are not omnipotent, they are not unified, and they do not plan things out. If a civil war happens it will happen despite them not because of them. Do you really think they want their best golem to go belly up? Whose going to fill that vaccum? The Russians? The Chinese? Maybe. But that would be a big step down.

If I was you I would worry more about the oil running out than people being pissy over politics. Because once the crude is gone there is going to be a big enough scarcity of food and resources to really cause a war.

The thing is, if heaven decides that you are to fail, how would you stop it?
Which is bigger, the infinite or some very finite people with bank accounts?

People will start to care when the economy collapses completely and its 1920s all over again.

I've had these same thoughts. We don't have to outbreed browns, just white liberals. Can be done in three generations thanks to their 1.something fertility rate and exponential growth.

4-6 kids is entirely do-able. You can pull that off in a standard 3-4 bedroom medium sized house.

Also: we need to start buying up all the farm land we can. Kibbutzes in Israel contain 2% of the population but control 40% of agriculture.

LOL typical fanatic thinks that there is no point planning ahead. You remind me of my time in the sandbox trying to train the rag heads. They just couldn't get it through their delusional skulls that if they used cover and aimed they might win more battles. Kept telling us that it was Allah's choice whose bullets struck true. Can't expect god to do all the work, bud.

This. /thread spbp etc.

Trump's economy should fail in the next 5-10 years or something like that if not within the next few years.

Remember it took 10 years or so for it to fail in the 1920s. Booming / Roaring 20s.

Trump's Booming and/or Roaring economy for the most part and/or has been at least heavily in the past is on track.

Trump train - they never built in the brakes. Just keeps getting faster and faster and/or the tracks keep growing more and more like the economy and it won't be sustainable in the long run.

It all goes sky high alone at some point. Not sure when. 2022-2026 is my best guess for now alone at least. Remember it took 10 years or so and/or the 1920s until the 1st great depression starting in 1929 and going into the 1930s.

i just made 3 followers in this thread guys its fucking easy man if thots are using boys lust to suck them dry of money, just imagine what someone who tapped into all their impotent rage could do. LITERALLY THESE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE.

Attached: 1507910534186.jpg (3008x2000, 1.42M)

Heil Leafler

It's called escalation. A city scale crisis ties up millions, maybe billions of dollars in FEMA resources. Mass shootings may be tragic, but they aren't all that expensive. Once someone realizes there are ways to do massively outsized infrastructure damaged, rather than just killing a bunch of random people, people will pick up the idea and it spreads and escalates from there.

CUS WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL 'EM
bitchute.com/video/whIIXuIyi72c/

Attached: Situations are never hopeless.png (945x730, 259K)

We're already at 10+ years of economic expansion. Everything bubble is going to pop at some point and it's gonna be ugly.

It depends solely on the white man. If fascist groups in the pacific northwest are in fact training like I've heard, then I think yes in about 5-10 years you might see guerrilla warfare on in every major city in the Unites States. I hope it isn't true, I've spent so much time accumulating capital and building my business. I dread thinking about neo nazis mobilizing. Anyone that wants this to happen is an unhinged lunatic that is either a fucking child or mentally ill. It isn't cool being a nazi shooting shit up because the world is changing.

Not going to happen. Laws will continue to be passed to force the population into submission. We'll get out version of the Chinese social credit system, any wrongthink means your rights will be restricted, you'll be banned from the internet and your bank account will be closed.

I've seen worse ideas but eventually you're gonna get stopped and go to prison. I don't think things are dire enough that you can recruit more people for prison

found the jew

Krieg krieg krieg
youtu.be/MRyfunAganE

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Yeah. It's actually the longest period of continual growth in recent history. We average a recession every 9-10 years. Trump's trying to put it off until after 2020 which makes good sense. But after that who knows what'll happen.

>I don't think things are dire enough that you can recruit more people for prison
No, not yet. But these are good times, and good times don't last. We're already at a point where every other weekend someone suicides by cop after shooting a bunch of people. And suicides in general have been climbing for years. I feel like one big economic disruption, followed by a leader who can actually rally the people around a banner, would do it. I mean think of how many young white guys die to opioids every year. If someone went to them, ripped the syringe out their hand, and told them who did this to them and how to get revenge, that's an ready-made army ripe for the picking.

At the very latest will be once our comfort is removed, and we have no more places to “white flight” to. 2020 could kick it off. Turning off the power to major cities with minority infestations could kick it off.

As long as nazis are like this anime loving larper I'm A-ok. It's the AtomWaffen, SonnenKrieg, The Base (whatever the fuck it's called) types that bug me.

>It isn't cool being a nazi shooting shit up because the world is changing.
Next time Schlomo, maybe ask people if they want it to change. And when they say no, don't force it on them anyways.

Aside from your little community here on Jow Forums the rest of the American whites seem rather content with the change. Do you deny it? Face it, you losers are a tiny fringe minority that is miserable and want to lash out.

What are you talking about within the next XYZ? It's happening right now, we're in it. Back and forth decentralized terror attacks. There's never going to be some right wing militia coming around your house to recruit. Go take action if you want to. Or talk on here.

American whites are the only demographic holding back "the change." God willing you'll be caught in the next mass casualty event yourself by the way.

>Do you deny it?
Fuck yes I do, and the last three years have proven as much. Why the hell do you think the left wing of american politics is shitting their fucking pants over Trump? And rising white nationalism/supremacy? Because it is rising, and they have no fucking clue how to stop it. Why do you think they have to call all Trump voters racists, clingers, etc etc. It's because they're exactly the kind of people who aren't content with the change, and finally got the chance to fight back in 2016. Trump is the first of such leaders. He will not be the last, of that you can be assured. We're at the point now where we've got a white party, and an "everyone else" party. And they're pissed the fuck off. That should tell you all you need to know about white people being "content" with what you've done.

Attached: 160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg (760x665, 140K)

I started a new blue collar job in the city a couple of months ago. I work with wiggers, niggers, spics, and hicks. Even the III%er who was engaged to a Latina and listens almost exclusively to rap and hip hop knows about Israel’s influence over the decision making in our country. Another 30 year old white guy who also is immersed in black culture and lives on the black side of town knows that there are increasing racial tensions, and pulled his son out of public school because his son’s black best friend was told by his parents he couldn’t play with white kids anymore. Even the civnat libertarians are aware of Zionism and its effects on the US, though they mostly think that the conspiracy is more theoretical than actual.
The normies, as many bluepills they are also ingesting, are still catching some of the redpills. It is too hard to hide reality indefinitely.

and I pray that I don't, I want nothing to do with your sickness. I worked my butt off to build my business and it'll be a damn shame if I lost everything due to a technicality

Just live your life kid, stop harping on the past and just LIVE YOUR LIFE. Work, make money, invest in stocks or real estate. Just live your life and quit bothering people. The jews have done nothing to you, these are paranoid delusions you've conjured up in your sick mind.

Veilen dank

Attached: 5b434b0eeb9c34c0a74104d5c7b5002a.jpg (720x703, 99K)

Trump? HAHAHHAHAHAHAA. Kid I voted for Trump, wth are you going off about? Trump isn't a white nationalist and he sure as hell doesn't care about nazis. His grandkids are jewish for petes sake. Even though he himself isn't Jewish I still wouldn't doubt his sincerity when it comes to the jewish people. He's done more for Israel and the Jewish people than any other president before him. Obama and even Bush were schmucks. They kept saying "oh were gonna move the embassy were gonna move the embassy" but Trump was the only one that actually did it. The 38 billion in aid, recognizing golan heights and my personal favorite the anti bds law which for a long time has been a thorn in the side of Israeli lobbyists. Now that we can effectively kill off any and all anti jewish/israeli sentiment in washington LEGALLY we will stand strong as a people forever and the Americans will benefit from this as well.

Fuck off you kike lover.

Attached: 1565422795808.jpg (480x455, 131K)

I had 2 dudes going door to door promoting families yesterday

>they won't lift a finger for the left or the right.
That means they're irrelevant. They'll go along with whatever political order is in charge. All that matters is which side has more people who ARE willing to lift a finger.

>LIVE YOUR LIFE. Work, make money, invest in stocks or real estate. Just live your life and quit bothering people.
Have you considered that for a not-insignificant proportion of the young white population, this is not an option?

I'm glad you had fun building your widget factory boomer. Unfortunately while doing so you stood by while your nation was torn apart.

I said Trump was the first sign. He won't be the last. He doesn't have to be a nazi to care about white america. But the longer white america goes without their concerns being addressed, the more radicalized they become. Personally I don't give much of a shit about Israel. Yeah, they steal our money, and nuking them would be fun, but they aren't the ones subverting us from the inside. Those are the twitter bluecheck kikes who spend all day every day shrieking about how Trump is the white supremacist in chief.

The SPD cared about Germans, and they tried to make things better, but they failed. They were ineffectual and weak in the face of a rising KPD. People were scared for their country and their children's future. Then a new party showed up. And they weren't as ineffectual.

What you're seeing is a rumbling. The first stirrings of a sleeping giant. After all the things being said and the things being done, there's no path backwards. There's no way to make white people vote 50/50 for each party again. There's no way to stop the shootings. There will just be more and more violence. Until it is done.

Attached: 1538536061919.png (720x720, 542K)

Wir brauchen mehr gas

Attached: maxresdefault (1) (1).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Bingo. We don't need a numbers advantage. We never had one, and we took the world regardless. We need unity. And we're getting it.

Attached: image0.png (1000x800, 45K)

There is a protest in Portland on the 17th. Antifa locals are talking about weaponry and so is everyone else. I think shit might get crazy.

This is the same faggotry tin foil fuckers like yourself fantasized about during the obongo years. Balkanization? You are fucking retarded. Whats going to happen is more taxes, more feminism, more international fuckery. The world as we know it is still plenty profitable to our slavemasters. Its that simple.

Wonderful. They're making the same mistakes Antifa did in the 1930s.

Attached: 1548132987399.png (1443x528, 389K)

you forgot to mention that he's free to participate in the fuckery if he can get enough clout and money.

Think so? Obama Admin kept it stagnant for so long. Do you think after Trump Admin took over it's going to happen this soon or within like 3-4 years time frame?

That's such a short amount of time especially after the Obama Admin kept the economy and such stagnant for so long.

> hurrr durrr i wanna be nazi is cool and eggy
last time fascism had power 40 million waipipo died. Let's hope for a bigger score this time.

Attached: spastica.jpg (599x589, 31K)

Attached: 1511917344146.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

whats less than 0%?

>Obama Admin kept the economy and such stagnant for so long.
It was slow but it still grew. 10 years is the record for continuous economic growth without a recession, and we're already past that. There's probably a bit more wiggle room in there because of the slow growth beforehand, but it's not just 3-4 years, it's 8 years of slow but steady, and 3-4 years of a faster pace.

Who were their enemies last time? Who are the enemies this time? Who saved you from them last time? Who's going to save you from them this time?

Oh it will happen. and soon. If not 2020, soon after that.
I’ve research a lot into this and I don’t see a scenario in which the “nationalist right” just rolls over.
I would highly suggest everyone stock up on food,water, ammo.

there’s multiple ways this could play out, It could be as small as a few terrorist activities, too a war similar to the cartel. or another likely event is a full out military coup. most of the police and military are on the right side.
It won’t be a war with neo nazis tho.
:(

Attached: 46EC1225-8A4E-4314-B3F4-88030B9456BB.jpg (720x720, 78K)

It looks like they are trying to prevent a repeat of the roaring 20s and/or booming 20s. The stock market grew way too fast for the most part.

It went from like 19,000 to 27,000 or an 8,000 point increase in 2 years time or so.

The tail end on this looks like are trying to prevent it though. So it doesn't grow too fast and we get a repeat of the 1920s / roaring / booming 20s. The last year or so looks like "panic" and/or etc for the most part to me personally.

They can't just keep growing it.

I want to say early/mid 2025 for the most part, but if you think it's going to happen sooner then I'm not sure.

Attached: 100 year stocks.png (1306x848, 105K)

The only things keeping stability currently
>the boomers messiah trump is still a beacon of light. He’s the only factor that has kept it so peaceful so far.
>the economy is still goodish. It’s easier to pretend like things are ok than risk our lives.

Never in my life have I known what the spirt of the revolution is. but you can feel it.

Attached: 48F8D4D2-9290-4785-8FB5-CD78DE4DD5A3.jpg (1024x427, 48K)

My only point is that we're currently in the longest period of growth we've had. Look at the white and black space in that graph, and you'll see it. I don't know when itll happen, but 2025 would be anomalous.

Ja, krieg ist die Antwort

Attached: 46a4a6823f3f8844d18033cf4673885b.jpg (572x800, 165K)

The cascading failures that led to the great depression won't happen due to the fed. The fed causes other problems.

That makes sense with my overall thinking and what you said now. Market will correct at some point then on all of this or if trends continue should do so at least most likely.

1-2 years something might happen then.

Errybody looking for some super Aryan soldier to lead everyone, nobody paying attention to the group of angry leafs getting together bashing commie skulls in with hockey sticks.
Suddenly, leaf Hitler skates onto the scene, LISTEN HERE MR COMMIE I'LL GIVE YOU $100 TO FUCK OFF. AIN'T NO SPACE WEED HERE.
pic related

Attached: aww.png (549x413, 207K)

This is where it hit me (on Jow Forums at least). With trump losing support heavily on social matters / social issues and some economic ones as well over the last 2.5 years.

This could be a horrid situation.

it was an illusion anyways for the most part that politics and/or any of this would get better anyways though.

grab the beef jerky and an energy drink.

If Canada had a Aryan uprising like Hitler. And a call to all Aryans in the world to come to Canada. I’d totally go.

I have my passport ready just for the case.

Attached: 863168D1-1C4F-471D-9A4F-A0DBA4A45AF5.jpg (410x374, 25K)

Will not happen unless food becomes scarce.

>What are the *actual* chances of widespread civil unrest and outright violence happening in the United States within the next five years?
How would someone respond if you asked them this question 5 years ago?

Shit is breaking apart at the seams. Trump is not the beginning of the end, he's the end of the beginning.

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

Be the change you want to happen.

Bullshit. People in the USSR were starving like crazy and never managed to rebel. Demoralization can silence even the most desperate people. People in the West already had enough for years and years but are too dispirited to do anything about it. Entire Empires died that way, not with a bang but with a whimper, and how bad the things are is totally irrelevant in the equation. Given enough fighting spirit, people would go apeshit even over the smallest shit, that's how humans works

Also solid point. 5 years ago no one would give the divisiveness of the rhetoric, the frequency of mass shootings, and the literal small scale battles between left and right wing street groups. Or hell, even shit like the Bundy standoff. Which yeah, was 5 years ago, but I still can barely believe it happened.

We've got mainstream politicians calling the president a supporter of white supremacist terrorism. Theres no path back from that shit. We're past the tipping point. We just haven't quite fallen off the cliff yet.

About 0.000001% is our odds of a civil war.

>going to war while you still enjoy wifi, centralized air, and supermarkets

Pass.

No one would believe*

Attached: 149FE34B-0E94-4B59-A28B-C23D1D3854C1.jpg (1920x1088, 189K)

Heil leaf hitler

They were planning something for el paso near late agust/early september too don't know if they'll go through with it now what with the shooting that just happened

This time however there will be a constant reminder of how fucking stupid and hypocritical they were along with the mistakes they make so hopefully they never gain any support again

Attached: Patriot-chan.jpg (1024x1005, 88K)

All I'm getting from this image is that it's going to take 14 years for another Hitler-esque figure to be elected, but by then we'll be majority non-white so it won't even happen.

There was no starvation like that there, most of it is bullshit.