Glenn Dubin
Stephen Kaufmann
Marvin Minsky
Jean Luc Brunel
Bill Richardson
Prince Andrew
Prince Andrew
Prince Andrew

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was the large hotel chain owner and the 'other prince'?
Was it another british royal or a saudi prince?

Where are the official documents?
I only found this link but it has many gaps.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf

Attached: names.png (1419x1491, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997
archive.fo/qm6DA
cnbc.com/prince-albert-ii-the-monarch-talks-about-climate-change-and-his-legacy/
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
archive.fo/jRVGv
wnd.com/2019/07/epstein-victim-testified-bill-clinton-visited-orgy-island/
archive.fo/ED6tv
documentcloud.org/documents/6250270-Sweet-Opinion-Unsealed.html
archive.fo/bc8ic
prisonfinder.org/new-york/federal-prison/mcc-new-york
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-morocco-wikileaks/505043/
archive.fo/qSlnC
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22030#efmACVADKAEeAH_AJwAKX
archive.fo/S9rGA
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17801
archive.fo/4sqpR
luxuo.com/the-lux-list/most-expensive/billionaire-gift-naomi-campbell-41.html
vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein
youtube.com/watch?v=UbbCHkjvU-o&t=5m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also niggers

>Big names linked to Epstein case!
>Donald Trump
Uh oh you're a bad goy /ptg/ doesn't like that. Watch this thread getting pruned.

Bumping for effort though

give the shill a break he's trying

op post the pic that incriminates trump

>Stephen Hawking
The madman

I'm just linking names I've found in the 2024 page document and were noteworthy.
Trump is in the document and on the flight log. Also as the current POTUS he's kinda noteworthy.

How did they think they were gonna get away with it? Something always leaks

Attached: 1522471398820.jpg (446x299, 40K)

its funny, this fucking shill throws Trump's name in there but doesn't include the page that shows this witness never WITNESSED TRUMP being present in any of these parties and did not have sex with him

Not saying Trump isn't involved in some other way, but don't be a dishonest faggot. Tons of shills calling logical deduction as "schizo" its so obvious and tiresome.

Attached: Epstein and Trump.jpg_medium.jpg (311x1024, 58K)

>Yet Trump appears nowhere in the testimony
fuck off shill
sage

trying to mix in facts and lies?

I'd understand if in this document she said "i had sex with donald trump" or even "don was on the island/hotel"

the only time his name comes up is for shit we already knew. but please prove me wrong

>Who was the large hotel chain owner and the 'other prince'?
Was it another british royal or a saudi prince?

This is an important question guys.
Who was this other prince?
You can find it on page 279.
Was it another british royal?
Was it Charles? Was it William?
Was it another European Royal?
The current Dutch King? The current Spanish King?
Was it a saudi royal?
The twitter prince?

Why is this being kept out?

Trump is on the flight log but will you be a little more honest? he flew from Florida to Newark, NJ, not to Epstein's Island. Jow Forums has known that for ages. From these documents and the old flight manifests, we know that Trump never went to the Island of Little Saint James on the "Lolitta Express"

washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997
archive.fo/qm6DA

>In 1997, now-President Trump flew on a plane belonging to jet-setting financier Jeffrey Epstein, joining the recently accused child sex trafficker on a trip from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey,

Attached: epstein connections.png (1200x1831, 520K)

what did Heidi Klum do?

I can only link one screenshot.
Trump was on the flight log, so I included him.

>From these documents and the old flight manifests, we know that Trump never went to the Island of Little Saint James on the "Lolitta Express"

Yeah, but clinton also never flew to the virgin island on the lolita express.
Anyway I dont think trump did much, want to focus on this

I’m putting my money on Prince Albert of Monaco. He’s a known freak who’s been rumored to be into all kinds of sick shit for years. He looks like a serial killer, literally. Cold, soulless eyes. He’s Grace Kelly’s son all the way. She was known as a crazy nympho drunk back in old Hollywood. He was forced to marry a while back—a retired competitive skiier named Charlene. She popped out one heir as required but has mostly spent her time since marrying Albert drugged and/or drink to the gills. Rumor had it she originally tried to flee on the eve of the wedding, but they caught her, brought her back and forced her to go through with it.

>There was one name in [Virginia] Roberts’ court filing that escaped the public attention heaped on others: Jean Luc Brunel.

Brunel, who is French and in his 60s, is the co-founder of MC2 Model Management [website], a Miami-based modelling agency with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. A well-known model scout since the 1970s, Brunel is credited with launching the careers of Milla Jovovich, Christy Turlington and Sharon Stone.
>TEL AVIV

Attached: (((((((((((((NO IT DOESN'T, IT'S JUST A ✡✡✡COINCIDENCE✡✡✡ AH I'M SO SLEEE (480x366, 2.55M)

This creep. He’s a huge shill for climate change, too. cnbc.com/prince-albert-ii-the-monarch-talks-about-climate-change-and-his-legacy/

Attached: D30E0A9E-F73D-4025-83D6-EB044BA6FE4A.jpg (560x744, 79K)

Clinton flew at least 26 times to Little Saint James, you moron shill.

Keep trying shill

He's trying. I'll give him that

this is where you fucked up. clinton never flew on the Lollitta express to Epstein's Island? how new are you? what kind of bullshit is this?

in that same article i listed in my previous post, which you didn't read:
archive.fo/qm6DA

>A statement released on July 8 by former President Bill Clinton's press secretary, Angel Ureña, claimed that “in 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane: One to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa,” but a Washington Examiner review of the flight manifest records shows that Clinton actually went on at least 27 flights on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” during at least six trips, not four.

He flew MANY times on the Lolita Express and he flew many times to Jeffrey Epstein's Island:
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
archive.fo/jRVGv

And from the witness: wnd.com/2019/07/epstein-victim-testified-bill-clinton-visited-orgy-island/
archive.fo/ED6tv
>A woman who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual molestation when she was a teen declared in an affidavit that she saw former President Bill Clinton on the billionaire hedge fund magnate’s private “Orgy Island.”

How can you make a claim that he's never been to Epstein's Island but make a thread about Epstein trying to "Figure it all out and investigate"? Why are you so dishonest?
Pic very related. its from the flight manifest which ive linked in this post

Attached: Epstein Clinton Flight Log.jpg (880x558, 106K)

based poster and somehow based memeflag

Attached: 6C00D729-B97A-40D6-A95F-2A519BF71A95-226-00000023E196F6C0.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

>She was known as a crazy nympho drunk back in old Hollywood.
what? Grace Kelly was a trad Catholic waifu princess.

Where can I watch the court stuff?

Hilton hotels
Prince Michael of Yugoslavia

(supposedly Princess Beatrice and Dutchess Fergie are involved, if not directly, by association)

Steven Pinker as well.

>Where are the official documents?
>I only found this link but it has many gaps.

The 2024 page is the official release afaik.
It has gaps and censored parts because that's how unsealing court documents work.

There are always parts that fall under restrictions (as was the case in the Mueller report)

Concerning Trump, the 2024 page document pretty much......wait for it......exonerates him! :D

Attached: TrumpEps.png (754x1655, 221K)

Kek.
Do you even know what the ICAO code for the virgin islands airport is?
It is TIST.
If the flight log does not show TIST it was not a flight to the Virgin Islands.
Clinton never flew to the VIRGIN ISLANDS.
Read the post.
He flew 26 times on Epstein's Jet, correct.
He never flew to the Virgin islands.
He flew to marokko, paris, Singapore, some japanese USAF base etc.
Not the virgin islands.
Fucking amatures

At least that is my understanding from the old flight logs, the new ones are larger and i havent gone through them all yet. But the ones that were available for many years never showed him flying on the jet to a Virgin Island airport.

Imagine not filtering "ptg" after all this time

You should probably add "pol" "Jow Forums" and "wh*te" to that list too.

>Stephen Hawking

The absolute state of bong beep boop nonces

thats a fair argument, TIST is the code where as EGGW is just London or some shit in the UK.

But once again, you omit information I provided to you in the previous post. Why be dishonest and ignore it?

And from the witness: wnd.com/2019/07/epstein-victim-testified-bill-clinton-visited-orgy-island/
archive.fo/ED6tv
>A woman who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual molestation when she was a teen declared in an affidavit that she saw former President Bill Clinton on the billionaire hedge fund magnate’s private “Orgy Island.”

Either way, PLEASE LINK THE NEW FLIGHT MANIFEST/LOGS

She met with one of the girls, prolly at a party or so.
Of course this doesn't mean she is directly involved in anything, nothing incriminating here.

BUT, in my eyes, it means she must have at least KNOWN what Epstein was up to.

Same goes for the Campbell slut.

Attached: Naomi.png (577x49, 7K)

Bump

>PLEASE LINK THE NEW FLIGHT MANIFEST/LOGS

This is the full release, flight logs are therein.

Did the island even have a runway?
I think they got there by heli or boat.
A heli is mentioned many times in the docs.

Attached: Untitled.png (780x842, 136K)

>Bill Gates
where is the source of this?

She met Virginia Giuffre, who was a sex slave of epstein for at least 2 years.

I'm not saying every name is guilty, they were at least in epstein's circle, didn't bother to ask what such a young girl who wasn't a relative was doing with him etc.

Why Prince Michael and Hilton, you got any reason to believe as such?

Could be, looks sad to watch her.

I just wanted to be correct and not get shilled on for not naming trump but now i get shilled on for naming him. I didn't omit anything on purpose. Each of these names warrant many posts/threads even on them and you only have 2000 symbols per post.
Should I have written an essay on trump and not clinton or dershowitz?
I'm not a JIDF shill but not all aboard the trump train today cause pretty pissed he let Epstein die under his command.
If he truly is /ourPOTUS/ then yesterday was gross incompetence.

You can find the updated logs near the end here (page 1666 has rothschild, i think 1660 has trump, clinton is on many pages as is andrew, naomi campbell is on there, i believe hawking as well, gates is in the year 2013)
As said the pilots used ICAO codes. I once checked Bill's flights. If i remember it were 6 big trips (1 trip multiple flights often)
1 flight just in the US, 1 trip to marocco, 1 trip all over asia, 1 trip all over Africa and i forgot the other two. But it was not so far away from his tweet where he claimed 4 trips, I just counted 6 I believe.

thank you for the link. Ill check it out. a few times in the old manifests we've seen TIST > TIST, but youre right. they probably took a boat or a heli

been going through this document atm documentcloud.org/documents/6250270-Sweet-Opinion-Unsealed.html

Page 10-14 lists the evidence that they have on Ghislaine Maxwell. Pretty crazy stuff:

>Message Pad evidencing Maxwell arranging to have underage girls and young women come to Epstein?s home

>Black Book in which Maxwell and other household staff maintained a roster of underage girls including minors at the time the Palm Beach Police?s Investigation of Jeffrey Epstein. GIUFFRE001573-00669.

Sex Slave books Epstein ordered from Amazon.com at GIUFFRE006581.

>The folder Maxwell sent to Thailand with
Giuffre bearing Maxwell?s phone number

>The Palm Beach Police Report showing that
Epstein used women and girls to collect
underage girls for his abuse

>Epstein?s Flight Logs showing that Maxwell
flew with Giuffre 23 times

all question marks are supposed to be apostrophe's

Flight logs
p1759
Teterboro -> Palm Beach

lots of shills on Jow Forums recently and the spreading of disinformation and the process of poisoning the well is well underway. in fact you're doing it right now:

>I'm not a JIDF shill but not all aboard the trump train today cause pretty pissed he let Epstein die under his command.
If he truly is /ourPOTUS/ then yesterday was gross incompetence.

You see this is a very SHILL LIKE statement that's dishonest and misleading. THE DOJ along with the South District of New York brought CHARGES against Jefrrey Epstein. They are prosecuting the case!

Trump does not control New York's special housing unit. He does not control where Epstein gets placed into and which guards are stationed there at one time. You're making it seem like he's YOUR PRESIDENT (swiss flag international bro) and you're making it seem like he is the one that is in control of NYC, when clearly that's not the case

Then you complain about 2000 char post limit, when you're posts are NO WHERE NEAR the 2,000 char post limit. that is honestly some faggy and shill like tactic.

The Media is pushing Bill Clinton's Claim that Clinton only flew about 4 times with Epstein in the presence of Secret Service. These new manifests might show only 4-6 trips with only one having multiple flights inbetween, but the old manifests showed way more than just that.

Attached: D O O M E R.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Thank you for expanding the KILL LIST

archive of this bread: archive.fo/bc8ic

and a bump

Here is another name to put on it
(you)

>if only you knew how bad it really was

Mary wept

Look at this poor waif

>These new manifests might show only 4-6 trips with only one having multiple flights inbetween, but the old manifests showed way more than just that.

No the old manifests is what I referred to.
6 trips, 26 flights (some trips lasted 1 week or something), DYOR. Dont pick battles where there are none.
If you have a problem with the 4 trips narrative well look into the flight to marocco and see if you can find some dirt on that. If i recall correctly clinton did not mention the flight to marocco in his twitter statement.

Didnt the clinton emails have something on bill meeting the king of morocco for money?

I want to issue a self correct. Turns out the MCC is a special housing unit operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons which is a subdivision of the US DOJ.

>The Federal Bureau of Prisons is a United States federal law enforcement agency. A subdivision of the U.S. Department of Justice, the BOP is responsible for the administration of the federal prison system.
prisonfinder.org/new-york/federal-prison/mcc-new-york

That's totally fucked

bump

we were talking about the new manifests and i was confused. appreciate your honesty

yes they did. heres an article: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-morocco-wikileaks/505043/
archive.fo/qSlnC

> emails from WikiLeaks suggest that is precisely what happened when the king of Morocco agreed to host a Clinton Global Initiative summit and give $12 million, but only if Hillary Clinton attended the May 2015 meeting.

and here is the wikileaks email:
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22030#efmACVADKAEeAH_AJwAKX
archive.fo/S9rGA

and another but not related to the $12 million

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17801
archive.fo/4sqpR

Attached: dancing pepe.gif (248x203, 86K)

There you go.
They all go down. ALL OF THEM.

Attached: 20190810_093853.png (437x282, 124K)

>Stephen Hawking

Attached: ed1b353fb3d4cbc54536327d66b53991ad67b934f2918f1a8108ddff906179f0.jpg (552x465, 56K)

That's not the Epstein Documents, Avi.

Please do so kindly fuck off and go kill yourself.

Attached: DavisGold.jpg (1080x406, 42K)

Concerning pic here.

Vladislav Doronin also gave Naomi campbel her freaky private island.
Which other prIvate islands did he design? He might be the hotel owner in the OP. There is an Aman hotel in Paris (which was mentioned in the documents iirc.
luxuo.com/the-lux-list/most-expensive/billionaire-gift-naomi-campbell-41.html

Between Bruce King whi sold the ranch to Epstein and Bill Richardson we have two NM governors linked to Epstein.
Dirty state.

That is not from the Epstein documents. That was from 2016.It was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016.

Sorry for dual-thread posting, but I think this needs some attention too:

Also note this document found by some user whose thread got shilled and slid really hard.

It's Epstein contacting a Special Agent and complaining to him about another Agent spying on him.....

Really concerning stuff, seems the Alphabet agencies themselves are heavily involved.

vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein
Jeffrey Epstein Part 18 of 21
Page 108

Attached: FBI1.png (520x670, 29K)

So Trump had power over Epstein?

Every name is note worthy. Doesnt matter if they're famous or not. They're complicit.

Fraudulent case during the '16 elections that was dismissed. Seethe harder, faggot.

Attached: 1560991666589.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>Who was the large hotel chain owner
If I had to guess, Steve Wynn. Trump and him do not get along.

Alan Dershowitz was introduced to Epstein through Lynn Forester de Rothschild

He admits it on Fox news (5:25)
youtube.com/watch?v=UbbCHkjvU-o&t=5m10s

Lynn Forester de Rothschild is also connected to Podesta, Alefantis and Pizzagate

Attached: rothschild-epstein.jpg (902x636, 195K)

This grammar. Are you sure it's from Epstein?
This reads like some half educated white trash or a nigger, not a billionaire.
Although I find it interesting that no one is interested (except for Jow Forums) how Epstein got his money in the first place.

I've heard Lawrence Krauss thrown around

Do not forget Prince Andrew in this pic. He is also in the Epstein files and has charges against him.

Attached: epstein trump.png (1488x2048, 726K)

Ok. I read it again and this is NOT from Epstein.
She mentions "husband". No idea who wrote this but it's shit.

Stop it. These are not the Epstein files.