Why do you niggers all hate weed?

Jow Forums can you remind me why cannabis should be illegal
>inb4 muh niggers use it
>inb4 marijuana make you dum dum
hard facts, please

Attached: alcohol-is-addictive-and-harmful-unlike-cannabis-niggers.jpg (2121x1414, 158K)

All drugs should be legal prove me wrong protip u r a gay.

Attached: ancap.jpg (563x428, 50K)

this

The people who think weed should be illegal are the people who have @aol.com email addresses and "don't know computers"

I think all drugs should be legal. That said, I wouldn't touch any drug, even alcohol, with a ten foot pole.

most people on pol think weed should be illegal

It's a degenerate drug that has godawful adverse side effects and the aim of illegalizing it is to prevent people from being harmed by a godawful narcotic. Not only that but marijuana leaves behind a trail of fumes and smoke that when inhaled can cause respiratory and lung deficiencies. Where I'm from there is a public park full of degenerate weedsmokers who should all be euthanized always smoking while there are little kids playing. Furthermore there are statistics and correlations of people who drop out of school and develop severe psychiatric disorders later on in their lives. It should continue to be highly illegalized and if available, even introduce capital punishment to weedsmokers to euthanize parasites from society.

>hard facts, please
it promotes liberal degeneracy

source that weed causes psychosis related illnesses?
List these 'godawful adverse side effects' and then compare them with alcohol you fucking stupid boomer kike nigger

>Jow Forums
>hate

chose both

>niggers
>hate weed
wut

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Most don't care one way or the other. The population that are really passionate about it is really small. Best you can do is concentrated benefit and dispersion cost.

I honestly don't care about it being legalized since I make a lot more money the way it is.

Well judging by your attitude and response. You're a pretty good example. I repeat myself. Euthanize all weedsmokers.

example of what? People asking you to verify your statements? People insulting you?

Listen to yourself. You sound like a mentally deranged nutjob.

Chemically altering your brain before 25 is bad news. But I personally dislike downers and pain pills in general. I prefer shit like adderall.

It stinks and I've never met someone that uses it that isn't a complete dickhead

It does stink and the reason that you only know cunts who use it is that normal people don't flex and broadcast their use of it.

Got a source to get addy online?

looks like I win the debate kek

Strongly agree. All weedsmokers need to be euthanized and exterminated. Nothing but hideous degenerate vermin and parasites. It is a drug associated with delinquency and arrogance. All of them need to executed.

Try sativa strains. They are more uplifting and energizing. Also, it is true about altering your brain before 25, so under 25s I don't recommend using more than 300mg of thc a week, or like 1/16th of an oz of flower

This. Dickheads are the reason it will never get legalized. They need to get a marketing team together and change the image to that of sophistication and not some feckless trash.

your only evidence of it being a bad drug is that you think people who use it are cunts

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 482K)

I think that all the fat cunts who drink and throw up everywhere and fight eachother are cunts, doesn't mean I think we should euthanize everyone who uses alcohol.

No but it does mean that maybe Alcohol shouldn't be legal when it causes so much bad shit

Correlation≠causation
try comparing the influx of migrants since then
also the increasing democrat degenerate presence in CA

It' s a drug and drugs are bad. End of discussion.

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 140K)

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 199K)

>number of robberies triples around marijuana clubs
source and also, have you ever smoked weed?
it makes you calm and happy, not violent. Also, do you really think that people will go to a marijuana club and leave and immediately pull a gun on a random pedestrian?
Scientific studies/ actual statistics count, images with text and no citation don't count as a source

Sure but employers should remain within their rights to drug test and not employ drug users if they don't wanna.

what about alcohol? Or tobacco? Or caffeine?

>doesn't mean I think we should euthanize everyone who uses alcohol.
we should tho

>Degenerate claims that weed makes him do bad things
>you listen to the degenerate

I upvote this comment. Vitally important we take all degenerate vermin who use weed and fucking but a bullet In the back of their head. Exterminate and euthanize them all.

>Sure but employers should remain within their rights to drug test and not employ drug users if they don't wanna.
I agree

brawndo has electrolytes. it's what plants crave

yes

this image backs up my point. Actually look at it before you post it you brainless bootlicker

wataboutism is not an argumentism

>upvote
lurk moar you retard
this is classic, top kek

I'm not arguing his point here I'm asking if he thinks the other recreational drugs should be banned.I'm trying to determine how retarded he is by seeing if he denies that they are drugs

Because it makes you a good goy, fucking moron. Passive, happy and indolent. Everything they need.

for about 3 hours a week which I spend in cinemas, restaurants or my own home.

look at massachusetts weed prices..

i've been able to get weed for free for 10+ years.
i don't smoke weed, cause i have a sweet job and prefer to be 100% sober doing my shit everyday.

i smoked weed for 15+ years np.
anywhere from 1 gram a week, to an 8th a day.
np.

i think it is degenerate.

the local weed vendors, where anyone 21+ can go in and buy some weed..
the prices are like...
$20 per gram..
to 60-70 for an 8th..

i think..
if i had my old weed habit..
8th a day..

that is almost half my days pay just to feel "normal"

that is fucking insane.

i honestly hate this legal weed shit they are pushing.
the prices arent cheaper.. the weed is not better.. it's just a massive tax racket.

fuck MASSACHUSETTS.

this state is a bunch of KIKES.
(no offense based Israelis)
you know what i mean.

if the legal vendor weed was reasonably priced, i wouldn't really mind..

i just think the state is taking full advantage of stealing peoples $$$ for a shit drug..

weed is alright, it has it's own time/place.

the weed laws are fucked.
illegal and legal.

it should be 1-10 a gram np all day.

also i don't smoke weed anymore.

It makes you unproductive and it's requires a lot of work and resources to grow, work and resources which can be put to better use elsewhere

wow and I thought £10 per gram was expensive. Moderation is key. As with anything, too much is harmful.

it took me some compost, a plastic greenhouse and rotten fruit to grow

They don’t drug test for alcohol, caffeine, etc. opiate and amphetamine users can get away with having a prescription, many other drugs simply don’t show up on tests. Explain why employers should be able to test for weed specifically.

It’s very simple. If weed has negative effects on your productivity (which depending on the job, it might), then employers will fire the lazy fucks for being lazy and if not, there’s no reason to test for it in the first place. It also makes zero sense to test for a substance that stays in your system for a month but only gets you high for a couple hours, maybe your employee only smokes once a weekend after work? This board is so obsessed with removing everything they see as degenerate that you ignore the practicality of it.

I buy mine from a guy at work. I wish I had a prescription because its like $7/30mg but I work as a developer so even with the most boring mundane task that makes someone normal want to kill themselves I can do it with 110% motivation. Without stopping. But you probably already know this because your asking for a source.. lol

>Jow Forums can you remind me why cannabis should be illegal
because otherwise lawyers will need to find something else to do with themselves

communists believe this, you have to question them although I agree in principle I don't trust commies

>I buy mine from a guy at work
and like that you will now be denied ability to purchase a gun through the federal system

This is why.

Attached: A520C59C-1137-49D9-BBBB-10BC685B4A29.png (800x600, 207K)

>Explain why employers should be able to test for weed specifically.
Because it is up to them
incase you didn't realise, I'm OP and I'm shilling for weed

WHy can't i operate my huge crane while on crystal, fuck you you're infringing my rights.

I'm planning on drinking myself to death, unless I find a weed-dealer in this shitty little town soon.

>communists believe this
nazi germany had far far far far far looser drugs laws than sovjetskij soyuz

Weed smokers need to be put down along with video game players and libertarians.

Attached: 1379912975333.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>he thinks thc affects him for a couple of hours

$20 an eighth here in an illegal (decriminalized) state if you know people, you can get it for cheaper if you buy oz at a time and just save it. If it’s really 20 a g, tf are you doing not growing your own?

Moderation is key. 300mg thc a week max for me. Use it during free time
Weed hasn't been proven to cause psychosis, but make it worse if it is already present

This.

I can send you some out

Oh and the use of hemp that can replace most plastics and the fact our founding fathers smoked it and picked out more potent seeds oh and it makes you not a bootlicking faggot niggerkike

>moderation bro
>I only do drugs three times a week

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH

it does and then I go to sleep before I come all the way down and wake up at 7 am the next day, like 8 hours later, which gives me 11 hours for it to wear off.

Every week* sorry. I swear I’m not high!

Speak for yourself, nigger. When I smoke, I am actually way more productive.

>remind me why cannabis should be illegal
So that, for example, the alcohol and tobacco lobby can keep exploiting addicts. The cotton lobby doesn't like hemp, too.
It's literally the only reason to keep it illegal, recreational usage is just the best scapegoat they got at their fingertips.

I smoke a gram of flower a week. In the UK the potency ranges from 10% to 30% (10% weak as shit)

>niggers
>hate weed
pick one.

Hemp is fine. But smoking hemp? Fucking why?

Our fuckin' border guards would probably sniff that out in a second :(

Read a book or take a walk to blow
Off some steam faggot. Stop being a degenerate.

It had about 2% thc which caused mild high/relaxation.

DUDE

I have done it before out to switzerland

Did the stoner kids bully you in high-school or something?

I read books while stoned

WEED

drug tests only test if you've taken the substances in the past few days, unless you think that because you drank at a party the last weekend you think you shouldn't operate any equipment a week later

And that’s your problem. You haven’t evolved. I smoked too when I was a stupid teenager.

FUCK BRO

THIS FUCKING WEED DUDE

>Not only that but marijuana leaves behind a trail of fumes and smoke that when inhaled can cause respiratory and lung deficiencies.
sounds like tobacco desu

Attached: benis in mom.jpg (457x752, 156K)

HURR ITZ A FLOWER NOTTA WEED HURR

It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it bothers me more that it's ILLEGAL.

The idea, of someone who doesn't know you, or me, that WE DON'T KNOW, telling you and me, what we are ALLOWED to put in our own body is fucking insane.

Marijuana = Sleepy, Hungry, Happy, Creative
Heroin = Sleepy, Happy,
Cocaine = Aggressively Motivated, Energetic

Alcohol = Slurry, Aggressive, Uncoordinated, Violent

I don't smoke heavy, I enjoy it on sundays in the evening before sleeping

Honestly who the fuck came up with the idea to inhale any kind of smoke? That isn't healthy in any way

You have to be 18 to post here

*Cough* dude *Cough* you seen this episode of rick and morty? It's InsAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE bro
*Cough* can you get me my bag of chips? Thanks
Weed dude lmao *Cough*

Weed helped me kick a (at it's worst) 40mg/day Diazepam addiction I had for 8yrs. I tapered down for a yr then kicked the last bit using a mix of Carbamazepine (I have an epileptic friend so this was easy to get) L-Theanine, CBD isolate and weed.
Considering the horror stories out there regarding withdrawal from long-term benzo use I consider my ease of escape a minor miracle and acknowledge weed's role in keeping me calm through it.
I stopped taking the carbamazepine after a month and am now 4 months totally clean from benzos, never taking any horribly addictive kike headmeds ever again. You can say weed is degenerate all you like but compare it to (((pharma))) meds and it's based as fuck. I rarely push myself far above microdosing levels though.
Should be legalised, does far less damage than alcohol and if you make sure you are taking CBD along with the THC there should be no nasty mental side effects.

stop rationalizing your degeneracy

To relax, boost creativity, reflect on yourself, enhance your enjoyment of music, food, and sex, and because it’s fun. Doing something for recreation isn’t automatically bad and degenerate. Letting it fuck up your life is, and weed absolutely can if not used in moderation. Not because it kills brain cells (that’s alcohol) or causes schizophrenia or whatever bullshit they came up with before they realized they could make more money taxing it. But because it makes you ok with doing nothing all the time and is psychologically addictive if used repetitively.