So why do Americans call Europe a lost cause when America is over 60% non white...

So why do Americans call Europe a lost cause when America is over 60% non white. It may be bad in Europe but it’s nothing like the situation in America.
>White hispanic, Jewish, Middle Eastern is not white.

Attached: FDB3CFFE-F778-43B5-8EC0-EAC71921B265.jpg (3200x1680, 933K)

Huh? And why does race even matter? The average mixed race American lives better than the average white European. What really matters is the level of economic freedom and wealth not skin colour.

Thank you for reminding me, mutt race like White man Asian women offspring is not white too.

The eternal anglo needs to be destroyed

Only pic related white American can pass as white in Europe.

Attached: 22E5784E-68CB-4886-AD0D-9E6924FF94A0.jpg (640x640, 69K)

HAPAs have a higher IQ than Whites, what's your point?
Why do you hate personal/economic liberties?

This. 100%. Based Bong.

My Grandmother was a Blackfoot Indian, do you have any idea how much money the federal government pays my tribe to not file lawsuits to reclaim Mohonk territories? Hundreds of thousands per month, to a tribe with 750 registered members. She's my only non-white ancestor. I look white. I have blue eyes. You'll never know the feeling of being able to cuck everyone with your heritage while living a luxurious lifestyle paid for by your government. Cope more Croat.

Attached: 3C091DBA-5067-432B-8AE8-11EE5BF27B44.png (750x1334, 582K)

It's because we're already lost that we know Europe is also lost

Ignore them Croat bro, it’s just a coping mechanism. I wish I could move to Germany but I’m too Americanized and learning German is too hard for me...

Gott strafe England

>money is everything
You’re an American in bongland or a vpn

Attached: A374CE2A-4B80-4866-8C82-B10539ABC0ED.jpg (630x618, 103K)

Yet more qualified people leave Germany to the US than the other way around. Really make me think.
Do you think Elon Musk or Steve Jobs would have fulfilled their potential like they did had them/their families moved to a European country instead?

white children in America are a minority right now. it's over.

Attached: muw6ku9CW51rqnl7yo1_500.png (500x378, 67K)

Go fucking live in africa then and see about economic freedom and wealth

Youve never been out of your shithole.

Vast areas of America are virtually all white. Blacks live in the south, particularly deep south and in Urban centers. Hispanics while spreading are heavily southern California new mexico texas. Huge areas where there are no non whites, and Americans are still largely real whites not slavs and armenian type stuff.

Or maybe I'm a Brit fed up with the government taxing everyone into poverty and regulating every aspect of peoples' lives for the "common good".
We were overwhelmingly white in the 90s, that didn't stop us from voting for Tony Blair 3x in a row because everybody wanted more gibs, a trait commonly associated with non-whites, ironically.

Because Americans are spics and mutts and even the niggers don't look African due to some European blood in them. Most of them have integrated.

While in Europe It's ugly smelly Somalians, pakis, sandniggers raping children and blowing themselves up.

Because there are 4 million fucking croats and 200 million white Americans you stupid motherfucker

Why can't you fucking retards realize TOTAL NUMBER is more important than PERCENTAGE? Japan is 98% Japanese white China is only 90% Chinese, but there are 11 times as many people in China as Japan- the number of non-Chinese minorities are literally as numerous as the entire Japanese population.

In addition Yurop is right next to Africoon whose population is set to double. The US is next to Mexico. Mexican fascists only want to control the southwest, black nationalists want the black belt.

The black population of the US is growing only because of immigration, as is the mexican population. Latin America as a whole has already ended its growth period, by 2030 the latinos will be where the whites are now- anemic growth, with decline a few years later.

In addition looking at population numbers from the Amish, Mormons, Evangelicals and other right-wing religious whites we see a rapid increase in population. Birthrates among liberals are in the trash. Meanwhile in Europe even "conservative" Slavs have shit birthrates. The result is that by mid-century the white American population will be growing again as the Mexican population declines.

Muslims and Africans want to flood into Europe and takeover completely, and numerically they already outnumber Europe more than 2:1 (Mideast+Africa=1.8 billion).

The US will probably balkanize into Midwest Reich, Aztlan and niggertown. Meanwhile Europe is about to have World War Africa over there with endless herds of shitskins flooding the Sahara and a feminist population of women who don't have kids and vote for more refugees to fuck you in the ass when you need someone more radical than Salvini- who is currently your best.

So basically you're a fucking retard.

>I wish I could move to the most pozzed country in Europe
>but I'm too dumb
>the other americans are dumb too

No, you're just a retard trying to drag others down with you you pathetic sack of shit

>ELLIPSES

Go back where you came from

>Because there are 4 million fucking croats and 200 million white Americans you stupid motherfucker
Stopped reading after that, you're such a fucking retarded mutt because more than 90% of "whites" of yours probably believe in every single piece of Globohomo propaganda and would gladly take nigger and jew dick up their ass like they did for the past century and you will never have the amount of social and ethnic cohesion as countries such as mine and other super majority white countries in Europe do.

Because western Europe has lost the will to fight. They don't have the moral power left in them after the wars of the 20th century. We still have it. For how much longer, I'm not sure. But regardless of percentages, if you're not willing to fight, it's a lost cause.

Wrong, I’ve been to your shithole on vacation while you can’t even afford a plane ticket or even get paid to go on vacation. Las Vegas to California is practically majority non white, I saw maybe 20% white people the rest were non white.
TL’DR but looks like major American cope.

>Las Vegas to California
You're fucking retarded. How about going somewhere that wasn't acquired in the mexican american war?

Attached: Da-6v_NVwAEoKpF.jpg (1200x833, 161K)

They think europs cares what america thinks, kek idiots.

How about you deport/genocide the non-whites in places you "annexed" degenerate?

It might be a coping mechanism, since the republic will almost certainly crumble when whites a minority.

because America isn't the birthplace of the white man. Yeah it sucks that we're being forcibly replaced here in the US but at least we don't have an ancient culture being uprooted

Attached: 1484569407679.png (494x474, 172K)

Working on it. Why do you think the left in america is absolutely shitting their pants over rising "white supremacy"?

Attached: 160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg (760x665, 140K)

> tl;dr
Kill yourself, retard

>t.Pajeet

>be 81.58% less likely to be murdered
kek

This retards post proves that American Spics such as this guy don't have the attention span to read more than a sentence at a time.

Why would I go on vacation to see rural America? What’s so special about white trash rednecks living in trailer parks? Coastal cities are the best for a tourist.

He was judging you for your shit attention span, you absolute brainlet

Whatever he meant or not he still responded like the mutt he is without any argument, I didn't have to read anything more than that sentence because of the stupidity of even that intro.

I don't understand this either
I see pictures of America and it's mostly mixed raced people, mexicans and africans. The streets look like shit and buildings look like concrete prisons.
Meanwhile here in my supposedly cucked nation I go into the city and 95% of the people I see look like normal healthy white people, many accompanied by equally white children.
Sure I see the occational somalian or arab but they either stick to themselves or they're already assimilated

Attached: 7245.jpg (1024x683, 181K)

>I see pictures of America and it's mostly mixed raced people, mexicans and africans. The streets look like shit and buildings look like concrete prisons.
You're looking in the wrong places.

Attached: 20190731_095042_resized_1.jpg (3024x2268, 3.29M)

>mentally unstable bipolar whore

trump knocked out white marriages / white families so none of that is coming back anytime soon.

there's no hope alone at least for now there.

Hmm, nice place, I'm going to enjoy this image of this location before it gets some diversity enhancing section 8 development.

Absolute degenerate trash.

Most of ours are less vicious and tribal about it than most of yours.

Most of your different 1s feel more confident coming from less far away, that's why the 'spics are the biggest problem in our country.

>*screeches in slavic autism

Yeah that's what I thought

>mutt
>third world shithole literally ruled by all of its neighbors

Why do slav retards project so hard

>thread not even about trump
>posts some absolutely retarded bullshit about how he somehow "destroyed marriages"

Dilate

It's just cope and propaganda that's been beamed to their brain since infancy

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)

Money ain’t everything but neither “muuuuuh white skin”, fucking white skin is just a biological adaptation to cold climates. Besides what determines white? By the standards of the El Paso shooter I am white

I can't be arrested for saying "nigger", nigger.
Europe is lost because Europeans gave up. Hell, they trample each other rushing to get into compliance lines.

Gee, I dunno...maybe because there's almost 200 million of us

Attached: sofuckingwhite.png (1600x976, 883K)

>America is over 60% non white
90% actually