"Dont go out alone" Swedish cops warn women after 4 rapes in 4 days

"Dont go out alone" Swedish cops warn women after 4 rapes in 4 days...
When are you Swedish man gonna stand up and protect your female???
>the rage...

Attached: Screenshot_20190811_145123.jpg (1080x1022, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/dont-go-out-alone-swedish-cops-warns-women-after-4-rapes-4-days
archive.fo/9K9qa
yle.fi/uutiset/3-5215740
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/1074038438/Miehet tuomitsevat raiskaajia ankarammin kuin naiset
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/dont-go-out-alone-swedish-cops-warns-women-after-4-rapes-4-days

they shouldn't go out at all, they're women

>Swedish man
lmao

Attached: swedish man.png (800x600, 31K)

hmm

Attached: united states of rape.jpg (492x299, 23K)

i swear a crusade is the only thing that can save us

>Also joins in laughing

..ur move faggot.

Attached: 0Hbm1ww.jpg (500x501, 77K)

>2012
Sweden has imported I don't even know how many hundreds of thousands of rapefugees since then, it's Africa tier now.

God demands a new crusade

Sweden is a no go zone

Attached: no go zone.jpg (571x615, 105K)

why don't they just get a concealed carry?

There are more rapes in New Zealand than in South Africa?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Conceal carry what? Lube?

Pretty sexist, those feminists can look after themselves.
Also pretty racist, if an ethnic has a sexual emergency then nobody should make a fuss.

You know something, I love you genuine faggots. Legit only place i can get a laugh anymore. I'll miss Jow Forums when its gone.

Feminism is working out for them i see.

>kikeflag
why did you color in the map wrong?

Most of women don't get raped because they are chased down and brutalized by a bush rapist. They are raped because they relax. Gun doesn't help if they don't consider men threats. The sense of security Nordic women feel absolutely everywhere is absurd.

I guarantee you that very few Swedish women heed that warning, because their mental gymnastics will keep them in denial even after they've been actually raped.

maybe they should wear something that will cover them from head to toe and never leave the house without their husband or their father or their brother..

problem solved

welcome to sweden

This is alright, a woman should not be alone on the streets without her husband .

But Eurotrash like sharing their women. They invite rapists from the 3rd world and give them cash to fuck their sex maniac people

Swedish man should be the one raping his females (many of them probably deserve it) and killing all brown golems, jews, commies, etc

>be a swedish guy
>see a pack of sandniggers comming this way trying to harm my girl
>cant do anything or Ill be labeled a racist
>gf gets raped either way and now Im a literal cuck cause I was watching the whole thing

Attached: 156496753427.jpg (608x461, 40K)

>lube
sweden is an open carry country

Most women are raped because they are whores. Period. They meet up with random people using whore apps such as tinder and get raped. they go out drinking out at night and leave the pubs with random guys (most of them niggers and sand niggers)

If my gf went out drinking and was "raped" i would tell her how much of a whore she is and i would spit on her face before leaving her.

Women liked the thrill to be chased, wanted and bad and exotic guys, 98% of woman have rape fantasies.

oh my, another kike.

everything i said is 100% true, explain my kikeness.

Rubbish. The ones that get raped are the ones not slutty enough. If your gf wanted extra cock she would get it guilt/shame free. 50% of both genders admit cheating when surveyed.

Maybe that's how Islam got their whole "women must be accompanied by males" thing? Basically got tired of invading tribes raping, and had to create that rule.

Based Islam will purify the land of Sweden

I am on vacation in stockholm now. I heard a guy got blown up in uppsala when he picked up a hand grenade. Apparently that town is full of albanian scum. So are towns in the south, where apparently there are so many of these different monkey ethnic groups that they brought their squabbles with them. This place is ghetto norway

Lol lube is all Brits can carry now. Not even a pepper spray for the women protect themselves. Do you think squirting lube in a rapist's eyes might work?

>When are you Swedish man gonna stand up and protect your female???
There is no such things as a Swedish Man. Otherwise, they wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

Attached: 139a687d.jpg (590x824, 132K)

Sweden is such a high trust society they cannot even conceive of the idea that people are totally different to themselves.

>The ones that get raped are the ones not slutty enough

whats with your logic? if women werent slutty they wouldnt go to pubs or use meeting and hooking up apps.

Attached: 1537387338757.png (447x378, 11K)

>British are so clever that they think they have the solutions to everyone´s problems but themselves.

How is getting out of the EU working out for you lads? You are not a strong empire ruling the word anymore, are you?

Kek

>women should socialize with men they don't know and have no business knowing

agreed a good woman only lusts for her husband and her social needs are met by her children wanting freedom for women is 100% /nupol/ because that promotes whore culture which Jow Forums claims to be against no fucking sympathy from me based catalonian

This.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 2.48M)

I call BS. All of Africa is Lilly white. And Alaska is ghetto tier.

Muslim detected

South African law enforcement probably just ignore claims

Do soldiers of odin still exist?

Not all rapes happen like that. What about people like the married women who get so badly sexually abused by psycho partners that they die?

How did you meet your gf?

oh well this shit just happens sometimes...
at least they have yummy kebabs! :)

>catalan flag
The one place in spain where blonde young women actually literally prefer niggers to catalans...

>roasties vote for importing niggers
>then get scared of the niggers
>the cry for help from white dudes
>white dudes wants no trouble
>roastie is raped, likes it and blames white dudes for not defending her
>white dude rips another bong whoop whoop wahoooo

Attached: 09C1A583-01D6-4854-9344-6828117D60E2.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Alaska is just lumped in with the rest of US.
African countries have varying levels of law enforcement involvement in rape reporting.m

Men are the "men" gonna MAN THE FUCK UP and protect their women?!

>explain my kikeness
your statement sounds like every other sandnigger argument and the most telling is your kikeflag.

Many White femenists will be raped by Mohammad, but only if you post "Good hunting Mohammed"

Attached: C7GZ-_PU0AA8tNJ.jpg_large.jpg (1024x1024, 209K)

Its nobodies duty to defend you, when will you understand this?

you CANNOT rape your wife idiot. if she is married to you, her body belongs to you and you have the right to fuck it whenever you feel like it.

>you CANNOT rape your wife idiot. if she is married to you, her body belongs to you and you have the right to fuck it whenever you feel like it.
try telling that to a female judge

welcome to gender equality faggot
it's a dog eat dog world

This nation is behind the UK peak cuck.
Not even Germany can compete.
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

>protecting someone that actively votes for those savages
C U C K

What pet shop did you find your gf at?

She belongs to you? Ok Abdul, very respectful, but tell me if you cause her damage by having sex just after she gave birth/anally raping her/being sadistic, as the husband meant to protect her, what happens to you?

>4 rapes in 4 days
just the mere thought, imagine how wet all the women are in that area...

Attached: slopain_65468670.jpg (1024x707, 61K)

Why is this the same across the world? "Women don't go out alone, you'll possibility be raped." Are men regardless of their race just savages that can't control themselves?

It's actually been researched in Finland that female judges are more lenient to rapists than male judges are.
Female judges are less likely to give rapists jail time and when they do they give less of it, they order lesser monetary compensations to rape victims and female majority in lay judges makes it significantly more likely that rape charges are dropped.

Source in Finnish:
yle.fi/uutiset/3-5215740
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/1074038438/Miehet tuomitsevat raiskaajia ankarammin kuin naiset

Rape all women

Maoris the Niggers of the Pacific

I need to see POV videos of these rapes to prove to me they’re real. Please post links.

In fact.. Yes

Good hunting mohammed

When the Swedish government have all the native men in Prison for vigilantism and hate speech charges.

Not likely to be a joke when the country is the Prime Example to most of the world.

There is no God. Carry on rapists.

Sweden and Europe is fucked because the EU keeps on trying to fuck them over with *go clean* and over immigration from third world shit holes

Underrated

So just like the US then?

>Swedish
>men

They're right. It IS dangerous to go alone.
Take this.

Attached: HandCannon.jpg (220x229, 12K)

The women chose the government for protection, or they'd have a boyfriend, and not a fuck buddy.

So yeah, more an issue of making your own bed then having to sleep in it.

nigger why the fuck would i want to damage my own gf/wife? I have the right to fuck her anytime and anyway i want but i dont want to damage her. if i want to anal fuck her id take it slowly . there is a big difference between "raping" my own wife and beating her.

make haste you cucks
convert to muslim
you can still wage war with your muslim rapefugee brother after you convert

Lol one of our faggot MSM crews tried to go there, pretty sure they got chased out by filth.
A based swede cripple charged the filth on his motorized wheelchair.

My wife likes to fantasize about being raped when we have sex. She also does it when using her vibe. Says it makes her cum. She goes out wearing not much all the time...I think she really wants to be raped by some user.

Attached: D851B7DD-A795-47D9-B043-2DBC12921BAC.jpg (901x527, 53K)

Actually he's just redpilled on the female menace.

>>white dude rips another bong whoop whoop wahoooo
XD

This probably explains all the shilling on Jow Forums about weed right now.

Many Eurotrash women get horny & jealous of rape victims. The fact is their rape fantasies always gets shattered by their own consent. This is why Eurotrash juries can't convict rapists either.

Africa is grey - no data, Retards.

>rapefugees welcome!
>gets raped

Women are peak retards.

No they actually like getting raped thats why majority reach orgasm when they get fucked like that.

If she's into that, she'll say yes to anything and anyone. Congrats on bagging a slut. You won't have to ever worry about her feeling violated

Cool! I’ll be back in a bit anons :)

>gonna stand up and protect your female
Meh.
They are big strong women who can look after themselves.

I knew a girl who lived in southern Sweden, along the coast there, sweet girl but so naive. I often think about her since she was closer to Malmo than not and I hope she's doing well.

Imagine protecting roasties and racetraitors that don't deserve protecting. The Golden One had the only proper take on the issue, that if a woman you want protected tells you she plans on doing something dangerous like going out alone, you physically restrain her and deny her the ability to go. Women are your property and your responsibility.

I thought that was the states duty.
Funny thing is, women also though that.

uhm, sweatie, you are NOT entitled to white man's protection.
have sex.
oh wait......

Or you could go your own way and not having to waste , time and energy protecting race traitors.

That thing would be impossible to fire, unless it's made out of lead and weighs 50 lbs, the recoil would fling that thing out of your hand. That being said that's pretty close to a Space Marine bolter pistol.

It wasnt rape, those white cunts had to explain to their husbands why they are stretched and worn out by bbc somehow.

Based

Memes aside he is right, if you actually read the testimonies and stories of the rape "victims" they ALWAYS pair up with some niggers, get high or drunk, willingly go to their appartment or hotel room and fuck the niggers.What usually happens tho in almost all of the cases is more niggers show up and they take turns on the whores who are ok with it.

Until they sober up, realize they caught AIDs or try to convince themselves they are not degenerate sluts.

Then they realize they were "raped"

>Canadian men

Attached: Canadian woman.jpg (1366x2048, 166K)

Is nobody gonna ask why this is zerohedge’s avatar!?

Attached: DD2F9CB6-100E-4A4A-99FA-705533FD3EDA.jpg (699x328, 125K)