Pizzagate and Epstein redpills

Dear Jow Forums,

Despite seeing a plenty of threads about Pizzagate and Jeffrey Epstein here in those last years, I have never paid so attention to this because I really thought that Democrats wouldn't get so low.

But with Epstein's arrest, suicidal attempt and further (((suicide))) I'm starting to believe. Also, the main TV news here in Hueland have said only that "he was a billionaire, he got arrest by pedophilia, he tried to commit suicide before and now he's dead", without talking about politics whatsoever.

I need redpills, Jow Forums. And I really need some archived threads about Pizzagate/Epstein made in these last years.

Regards,

Hue.

Pic semi-related

Attached: 10-composite-bumbum.jpg (750x500, 78K)

I can't think of anything more schizophrenic then this "global vampire pedophile cult" conspiracy. It's fucking absurd, I'd be inclined to believe you faggots if you could produce a single piece of evidence, but of course that's against what you believe in.

By all means, keep screaming "shill" at all the skeptics, because we all know you win support through manic hostility and paranoia

Seriously though, getting real sick of having to share a website with you actual inbred retards, I came here for conservative debate and free speech not stormfaggery.

Somebody wake me up when this board's IQ is over 70.

>Epstein wasn’t part of this pedophile cult.
Ok chink

Attached: 238B26AB-92FD-4049-8870-8AB18F67F81B.jpg (1000x734, 289K)

Epstein's lifespan is a meme too...

Attached: 1565504890269.jpg (540x664, 92K)

Plz rake yourself into a pile and set it ablaze

Attached: 1551679826052.jpg (1600x1092, 339K)

Attached: 1511461808224.png (1751x857, 738K)

Attached: Pizza.png (1416x1430, 840K)

Attached: 1551679703827.jpg (1353x793, 276K)

Attached: Edgar welch.jpg (2047x1359, 680K)

The biggest redpill is to just read through the questionable Clinton e-mails yourself. If you have been a member of Jow Forums a long time you will know a lot of the pedophile codewords they use, if not- look them up or read why they are sketch.

A lot of misinformation was pushed out in the final weeks of pizzagate to put it off as a hoax.

A random dude walks into a pizza place, and shooting his gun, only manages to hit the HDD of a computer in another room. Nothing else was damaged. The street camera magically decided today was the day it was going to stop working. Random. Totally not fishy at all.

The left uses this "attack" along with the new buzzword "Fake News" by the democrats to destroy Pizzagate. Seeing how effective the keyword is the right co-opts it and uses it against the left.

Remember Podesta? Where did he go? Sure has been quiet a long fucking time. Wonder why?

Did a pizza owner have a sex dungeon in the basement of his fucking business? Fuck no.
Did a bunch of high powered elites use pedophile symbols and code-words in sketchy e-mails and social media accounts? Yes, fuck yes. Did they play demonic pedo shit in their business? Yeah they did. Did they all have connections to eachother and Epstein? Yes.

Attached: 1551662171312.jpg (2974x7639, 2.68M)

>you literally cannot be for free speech if you personally dislike/disagree with the speech

Ah yes, that's exactly how value systems work.

Attached: 1551679660132.jpg (1300x8896, 2.4M)

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

I love how his shirt says he loves fucking kids. Literally.

People like you are going extinct thank god

May you bring truth to your people.
Surely Yair can manage a purge.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

What about that clinton charity that was child trafficking, and people were arrested and convicted
and those 6 democtats close to hillary that were convicted for being paedophiles

If she put a small mustache on that shit ass tattoo, it would look like hateler

Also a fake and gay tattoo. No blood, no tender swollen skin. No redness.

That was drawn on with a ball point pen nigga

Do you know what a stencil is, retard?

Franklin School Scandal, Dutroux Affair, the CIA Finders event are all very real.
Also, keep in mind John Wayne Gacy was heavy into politics around the same time he was killing boys.
This idea of a pedophilia linked to elites is not that absurd when you start compiling events from around the world. Also, satanism is much larger than people realize. There's plenty of low level murders that are related to satanic ritual. People just don't want tot believe it as it is brutal.