Why does US and "alt right" people admire Christianity

That itself is a semitic, women opressing religion created by the same people that made Judaism and Islam?

Is the cheer for Christianity the ultimate infiltration tactic?

Attached: download (24).png (220x229, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you not see all the people bashing "christcucks" around here? myself included.

>shit post anti-Christian stuff
>Hide behind meme fag
>Why do people not like the Jews user?
It's a mystery.

Attached: JIDF detector.png (385x286, 28K)

actually I haven't, I see a lot of "hurr durr deus vult " and "muh musleeeems what about churches" and so on

They were brought up to believe in a Jew on a stick so they believe in a Jew on a stick. The fact that the left also attacks the Jew on a stick only proves to them that the Jew on a stick is the real deal. Faith isn't about logic, reason or rationality, it's about being able to be a raging anti-semite and at the same time get on your knees and pray to a dead Jewish con-artist for salvation.

yeah, my point is why even care about those (((RELIGIONS))) when there is real honest ones like the greek heroic religions or the nordic ones with a plethora of gods you can choose from

The sad part is every time you read a story about Jesus and think about it for more than half a second, you realize he really is a sneaky Jew who employs pleb-tier sophistry that morons eat up as god-tier argumentation.

coalition building. There are some few remaining decent good christian peoples. Northern Europeans as far away from semitic behaviors and beliefs as one can be. Its about universal morality to themm

Jesus was woke about Jews and the world. The Bible teaches anti-materialism, anti-degeneracy, and instills some kind of morality in a human.

Show flag

the bible was literally written by jews, about jews but ok

The Odyssey is a man's myth. Christanity is for women. It glorifies everything feminine - non-violence, redistributing wealth to the "needy", being submissive to a male god. What a faggot religion for a man to follow.

Exactly, I wonder WHO could have wanted able grown men to turn into such virtues

Especially in the mediterranean area...

Moses wasn't a Jew.

>and later in life became the leader of the Israelites and lawgiver, to whom the authorship of the Torah, or acquisition of the Torah from Heaven, is traditionally attributed. Also called Moshe Rabbenu in Hebrew (מֹשֶׁה רַבֵּנוּ, lit. "Moses our Teacher"), he is the most important prophet in Judaism.

Oookay

Attached: 1565299940196.jpg (1182x920, 92K)

>women opressing
Males who want women to have rights and freedom are evolutionary failures.

Any race or society that gives women rights have doomed themselves to be invaded and have a death spiraling birth rate.

They're much bigger failures/aberrations than even the ugliest incel.

Any sane society executes men who push for women's rights.

Feminism is a selective pressure on female evolution. Females who embrace it are far less likely to produce viable offspring.

Darwin is sorting them out, I think he called it natural selection.

It amazes me how atheists dismiss the incredible cornerstone of Christianity which is calling out and exposing the devilry Jew because they'd rather just shit on religion and think the cult of Christian Zionists represent all Christians.

Even at the time Christianity was created men believed it was a religion for women. Any man who calls himself a Christian is a thirsty beta. It can and should be considered as embarrassing as being a male feminist.

yep, agree. So why do the "manly altright" say they like christianity so much ?

And I'll add perhaps the biggest one:
Playing the victim. This is the domain of women and Jews. Once you have a belief system that exalts a victim, everyone tries to gain power over those believers by playing a victim themselves. That's why Christians have such sympathy for women, kikes and shitskins... because as long as someone can convince them to be emo, le sad face, they'll give them everything they own. Christianity is the root password to the White man's wealth.

Whites can be moral and virtuous without christianity or any religion. We have had safe clean societies despite christianity. Christianity didn't make us great, rather we made christianity great despite its suicidal teachings; those being love your enemy, turn the other cheek, care not for tomorrow, dont save up wealth, and all people are equal and Jews are God's chosen. And many other destructive teachings that weaken our people.

Here, God denying leftist faggot kike...

ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz

Attached: image.png (1000x595, 220K)

They understand that it's been an integral part of western society and falsely attribute a portion of its success to christianity, when in reality we might not be on the verge of extinction if it had never been foisted upon us.

Fuck if I knew. I think they're waxing nostalgic about ancient shit because they attribute the greatness of Europe to Christianity rather than a religion that weakened Europe's immune system.

The Odyssey speaks to me in a way that the Bible never will. Any man who reads both will agree that the Odyssey is just better literature. If your brain is telling you the Odyssey appeals to your experiences more than the Bible, then you should take that as a sign that the Bible was not written for you - it's just obviously the kind of sadface emo shit that Jews write - and it boggles the mind so many so many people of European descent cannot feel it in their bones in a real, primal way.

Yeah, honest. The world's got a fuck me big tree growing through it and there's a bunch of characters having a party on top of a mountain.

hows the weather in tel aviv?

I absolutely believe in God and a creator, I just reject christianity. Instead I show my gratitude for God every day by being grateful and living virtuously. The laws of nature are what I interpret as God's word. We must follow them. Survival of the fittest only the strong survive, and caring about our own kind and its advancement.

But the REAL greatness of europe is the pre-christian culture. Greek logics, foundation of math(and honestly help from Islam here), Platos reasoning(which then Descartes etc continued), roman architechture and battle tactics, the system with a senate and executive branches and so on

Nothing to do with christiantiy

If you have reach some stuff by Nichloas Taleb he is attributing a lot of what failed in western society to the skin in the game and reputation of those old religions, compared to the mindless belief system of the abrahamitic ones

Hitler was Jewish. The real question is why did Jews do the holocaust and blame it on whites?

Agreed. The Bible is just full of bad feelings. We're supposed to feel sorry for some God who was killed. The most violent thing Jesus ever did was whip some Jews who later had him killed. What kind of success is that? He spend the rest of his time being a NEET virgin and hating on the competitive efforts of men. He was not a man of deeds, he was a man who complained like a woman, told men to submit like women, told men to mind their manners and not say rough things. You could replace him with some whiny Jewish woman and no one would notice the difference.

I wonder WHO could have benefited from such a new religion? Why would someone want to turn self thinking men into victim slaves ?

Certainly people who wanted to pacify the population...

Jesus told his disciples to walk right into the synagogues and start dropping redpills and rebuking the rabbis and you're posting on an anime board about how you're a man of deeds.

that makes sense. If there only was some record about which people that might have lived in those countries in the middle east and had power, and what their goals could be?

kys semite

>rebuke
Another word for that is "nag". He was a fucking nag, an old Jewish woman. The true red pill is walking into a Synagogue and killing everyone there for being traitors. Trying to red pill a bunch of Jews is retarded.

if only...

What did Odysseus do when a bunch of niggers tried to cuck him? He locked them in a room and slaughtered all of them.

>Why does US and "alt right" people admire Christianity

Alt right here, not bowing to Pedo Christianity.

maybe something for historians to look into, why this unforseen turn of events happened

Sir, not saying all of course. Just in general I see a lot "hurr durr muh gaays" and dreaming about america in 1950 when going to church on a sunday was the highlight of the weekend

or talking about how great the crusades, which killed a lot of young men, was, for no reason other than "Muh holy land"

yeah and all of Christ's enemies are tormented in Hell for an eternity so who gets the last laugh then?

Christ stood in the most important Jewish temple and promised that not a single stone would survive it's destruction, and then it was destroyed.

read the new testament OP

it is the most anti-semitic literature in all of history

>hates women

heh. gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

Reminder that Christianity is a jewish infiltration technique to make the goyim commit to a slave morality, and allow for multicultiralism, universalism and endless forgiveness of the unforgivable. It's globohomosexuality of the ancient world and we cannot move forward until it is completely eradicated

Again, prophecy and astrology is woman-tier gypsy shit. You know why women love that shit so much? Because they're not physically strong enough to effect that kind of change in the real world. Magical thinking and karma bullshit gives them an excuse to partake of everything men provided for them, guilt free, and then attribute the nasty shit they do in secret so they can avoid blame. Half of that witchcraft shit was probably just women poisoning men.

Women desperately need the spiritual because they can't do shit IRL.

greeks and romans were literally having normal gay sex though

>then attribute the nasty shit they do in secret *to some other cause* so they can avoid blame
Spiritualism is a female power fantasy.

I'm not anti-Christian but I can't embrace it because of its semetic origins.
I know some aspies will still claim "it's not the real jews, it's some tribe... whatever" but it's still foreign.
And with literal Pope demon who says Salvini and europan nationalists are le evil Hitler meme...
It seems so attractive and repulsive at the same time.

their leader was a literal jew...

>during Christ's return, as described in Revelation, the only two times he refers to Jews he calls them the Synagogue of Satan both times
>infiltration technique

interesting technique.

So what, as long as it doesn't bother me, you could have sex with anyone you like. As long as it isn't made the law of the land, gay sex shouldn't be a problem. It only becomes a problem when degeneracy is imposed on a people, which is what Christianity has done to Europe. Christianity is a cucktail of submissiveness, that allows degeneracy to fester and grow, something that's impossible with single instances of degeneracy. For degeneracy to be succesful, you need an overriding ideology that accepts degenerate behavior as not only not punishable, but actually glorifies it. Christianity is such an ideology, with its emphasis on forgiveness and meekness. There's nothing masculine about Christianity. It's a whiny, bitchy feminising doctrine which turns its victims into cuckboys who whine, bitch, moan, nag and play the victim whenever they can. Just look at the average christcuck on here and tell me I'm wrong

>obsessed with masculinity
>there is nothing wrong with gay sex

I mean, you didn't have to make it that obvious, we already knew you were a faggot.

I didn't complain, just said that the whole "Muh homos" was created by conservative semitic peoples

>OP is unironically a faggot

You clearly didn't read my post. Free choice and the restraint that comes with it is a masculine value. Of course, I didn't expect you to understand this, as Christianity probably turned you into a Ms. Manwoman. Also, the selective reading of my post and the whiny, bitchy, woman-like response show once again what a feminisitic religion Christianity is

>tribe of Levi
>tribe of Judah
Pick one.

>if you're not a proud masculine gay you're a woman

wat

Christianity is similar to rock music. It was invented by niggers, but whites took it and made it their own. Christianity is a white religion regardless of its origin.

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Read the entire Bible and you'll figure out why. People like you only read verses from Matthew and Mark to believe that it's a cucked religion.

Because they're so used to it. It's hard to let go, even if you know it's killing you. It's kind of like being a tobacco addict.