Red hair banned

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7345825/Milka-chocolate-advert-sparks-outrage-casting-call-bans-redheads-fat-children.html

Attached: Untitled.jpg (529x870, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YqXkoRwvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=MHWpSR15tow
youtu.be/Hv1K9roa4cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Redheads are the ultimate whites, the ultimate target of the jews. Summit of racial purity. Especially red women

Been discriminated against my whole life. Pay restorations now.
t. Redhead.

who tf would ban red queens??? ban niggers instead, mein Got diese Juden.

Attached: redqueen.jpg (736x981, 128K)

Redheads are beautiful

I am eternally punished and i know not why

Attached: b22cf930c5f32a8b5cbfcdc561e1eb21.jpg (3405x1929, 1.17M)

ye same this is bullshit.

We deal with you blonde/brown hair ''whites'' in our childhoods and you mock us for being more white than you. Blondes are the REAL jews

It's a blessing if you think about it. Less redheads in the media means less redheaded girls raped by Jews.

Thanks, I needed a chuckle.

Gingers are evil and slant eyed disgusting monstrosities. Their only good quality is how easy it is to spot them.

It's insane how people with red hair are bullied and discriminated against, but there is no outrage at all.

t. redhead

What the fuck is the logic behind banning red heads? They are fucking beautiful

Kike

>He doesn't know a large percentage of Jews have red hair
Yikes

Well that's paradoxical.

>CUKZ in his tag
>hate for the pinnacle of whiteness pottery, my lesser white friends

My first ever sexual fantasy and dream was a about a redhead in my class
I like red headed women a lot, but no one wants a red headed son, they get bullied

Why is it that red headed women good, red headed man bad?

Only because they stole the phenotype you flaming fag, it's the same with blonde hair as well.

Doesn't change his point either.

Yea it'll be a brown person guaranteed. I've boycotted Cadbury for years since they've gone Halal certified. Lindt und Sprungli for me.

>ban niggers
I'm listening

Red hair is prevalent phenotype in Ashkenazim Jews, though. So much in fact, that in European culture, before the 20th century, red hair was often seen as a stereotypically Jewish trait. Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair, with red-hair being given by the authors to villainous Jewish characters such as Shylock and Fagin.
During the Spanish Inquisition, all those with red hair were identified as Jewish. In Italy, red hair was associated with Italian Jews, and Judas was traditionally depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.
And the stereotype that red hair is Jewish remains in parts of Eastern Europe and Russia.

Just part of the Great Replacment

Attached: 1563732516903.jpg (544x960, 72K)

redheads are great
why are brown girls with it so rare tho? do they even exist beyond anime?

Attached: ein_mushroom.gif (294x224, 988K)

When i see red hair i think irish/scottish

Is it a different type of read hair to irish people?

Like there is that group of niggers/middle easteners with blonde hair, but they got it via a different mutation and are completely separate from europeans

you should die

Milka did literally nothing wrong. It is normal for casting calls to be exclusionary - whoever is making the call generally has an idea of what they want (or in this case, what they don't want).
It's standard industry practice.
If the casting call said "no niggers", none of you fags would care. In fact, you'd all be eating Milka chocolate out of solidarity.

In southern Europe maybe but northern Celtic Germanic and Slavic (via germanic influence) areas always have had non new redheads

"Slant eyed". Redheads are a cornerstone of the northern European race. You're a pajeet or some shit.

yeah because black people are bad and white people are good

I thought you guys were pro eugenics, whats the bfd? you can CRISPR whatever combo you like

Nobody finds preteen redhead girls attractive. They have every right to be upfront about it.

Attached: 045CCA5E-E95E-4309-B1E7-BA8ECCF154C6.png (568x376, 304K)

Anti-Celt discrimination in Britain lol wow

It reads like a Disney casting call!

Attached: 1562456052033.jpg (1200x630, 166K)

Jews usually get that super bright red hair. Northern European redheads tend to have the more auburn shades. I got red hair from German and Scottish ancestry and it's faded to a dark auburn. But Jews keep the little kid bright red forever. There are several different gene combinations to give different red hair colors so Jews probably have a different one

True.

Attached: 01-Sarah-Gibson.jpg (570x710, 66K)

Post nose

Meanwhile in the 1980s:
youtube.com/watch?v=5YqXkoRwvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=MHWpSR15tow

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Kikes have it too you know.

Attached: CBE56FB5-76B5-4D40-99A8-A8808C1966B3.jpg (259x194, 8K)

quit anime while you can kiddo, maaybe pale redhaired cuties will like you more

Based

Attached: red.jpg (540x593, 59K)

>rights
>in UK
lol

Fuck Milka!
>Readheads are based.
youtu.be/Hv1K9roa4cc

Red heads are the white men of white people

Funny thing is even English are like 40% celt at this point. They got paddied. Redhead kids are overrepresented in advertising if anything regardless. Maybe not anymore if they are shoving more brown kids into it. Maybe no redheads was code for we don't want white kids?

Why IS it okay to hate on gingers? Seems weird in this day and age where everything is an issue, a subset of people with pale skin, freckles and red hair are STILL okay targets. Shouldn't it be a form of racism?

Based.
Fuck gingers.

>CUKZ
>CUKZ
>CUKZ

Attached: 138135930034.jpg (680x383, 29K)

>t.

Attached: fedora-hat.jpg (800x1200, 188K)

its a joke to her

> posts pic of dyed hair

I've been discriminated against as well, GIBS!
>t. lefthanded

The English are 66-75%~ pre-Anglo-Saxon. They did not get "paddied."
The Irish are also 5-10% Anglo-Saxon, so they did get Anglo'd.

Swedish red head twins.
Both are mega geniuses

Attached: images (7).jpg (279x180, 8K)

Yeah, her pic as a kid is 2 posts below yours,
Right about here

They almost always do.

no you brown haired lesser white, this is how the MAGICAL red hair responds to GODS LIGHT.

Swedish red head twins

Attached: 20190811_063824.jpg (451x414, 149K)

Isn’t London a completely Paki city at this point?

Redheads make Pakis panic because Afghan and Chechen warlords have redhair - instinct kicks in and Pakis shit the streets in terror, fearing the Khan descending from the mountains and hills to pillage

>no children over 4ft 4ins
>she must NOT have reached puberty
>she can be aged 9-12 if she is 12 she must be very small and childlike

what in the actual wtf the fuck am I reading? people leave these jews alone with their kids?

Attached: releasethehansen.jpg (510x600, 56K)

I married one and made more. They are the whitest whites.

If we ever come into power we really need to run some eugenics programs for blondes and redheads.

It's really only a thing in parts of the UK. Which historically apparently is due to red hair being spread by Vikings and the saxons got butthurt. There is hardly any redhead bullying in the US. I got lighthearted shit maybe for a day after that south park episode. Don't remember ever really being made fun of for it.

>Reminder

Attached: 1564510741319.jpg (624x859, 101K)

>Hates redheads
>Loves niggers
Yup, typical Angloid filth

Attached: IMG_4070.png (640x576, 66K)

If someone were 33% black you'd say blacked

Gingers are subhumans!

Dumb paddy we have more coppertops than you.

Attached: redheads.jpg (550x876, 138K)

True, English have people to actually be racist against now. Wouldn't be surprised if redhead bullying dies out when there's shitskins in class

King David is described as a redhead in the book of Samuel as is official Jewish canon.
The idea we stole what was a naturally occurring phenotype among us(albeit exceedingly rare) is nonsensical.
Blonde hair as it relates to Jews is on the other hand a product of rape and miscegenation.
Because supposed brown girls with redhair are either:
1) Slightly tanned redheads who in the Japanese context would be seen as dark af and are drawn as brown to point out their tan
2) People who dyed their hair.

Thatcher, Churchill and Trump? No.

Go allahu akbar somewhere else

>need a license to have red hair

the ugly destroy beauty out of spite and shame

>Milka is a brand of chocolate confection which originated in Switzerland in 1901 and has been manufactured internationally by the US confectionery company (((Mondelēz International ))) (formerly known as Kraft Foods) since 1990.
>Dirk van de Put (born 1959/60) is a Belgian businessman, and the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mondelez International, since November 2017.
>In November 2017, he succeeded Irene (((Rosenfeld))) as CEO of Mondelez International.
>Pure coincidence

its more like 60-100% pre-anglo.

northwest was practically untouched.

Why are (((they))) so afraid of redheads?

This, desu.

>Gingers are subhumans!
Kek. Gingers are just niggers rearranged.

Muhammad also had red hair kek

>they almost always do

Attached: 1564161019345.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Strong word for a mountain kyke

>t. goblin mystery meat

Attached: mcjew's.png (1052x1137, 287K)

>regularly told that you have no soul
it is strange. any other group this would be unacceptable

>No gingers
>No fatties

Based

is it me or have (((they))) been going hard on red heads lately, I started to notice after Ariel was recaste as a nigger, and the chick from the Witcher.

Attached: eyeem-122312828.jpg (900x577, 110K)

Still got cucked by Vikings anyways. Saxons lost remember. Lost the entire country to some Viking ancestors who hung out in Normandy for a bit.

Even the mountains of Wales have some Anglo, and the Norse also made some contributions here and there.
Nowhere is entirely pre-Anglo.
But we don't have Irish ancestors, you stupid fuck, we have Brythonic ancestors.

>tfw no big tiddy emo scot gf

Attached: 1564079049878.jpg (209x241, 14K)

>racism = power + privilege

redheads are the master race so you can't be racist towards them

atlantean genes, youtube RH-, unless they purged it.

Ginger logic.

>attractive preteen girl
user, what did you mean by this?

Attached: 1551331104880.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>cucked
>no genetic legacy from vikings, normans, romans

>Brythonic
WHAT?

I never got any bullying or that groeing up but I would notice it on tv. Never really bothered me, just saw it as a joke. I'm able to take a joke and will laugh at my expense, if the joke is funny, but red head jokes were never that great

Scots are Celtic too. The northmen spread Celtic genes everywhere

Do a 23andme m8

Czech blonde and ginger