Fact-This is the most meme religion and the shittest one. It should be treated just like the greek gods, a myth...

Fact-This is the most meme religion and the shittest one. It should be treated just like the greek gods, a myth. They treat fucking cows like gods. How has this shit still survived on today?

Attached: meme.jpg (600x480, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They treat fucking cows like gods.

Let me explain this to you aussie. Imagine you're a high IQ bramin priest and you see your low IQ countrymen killing cows for meat, then dying of hunger.

You try to explain them, that if they used the cows for dairy, they'd be able to feed their children, but those people are just too stupid to get it.

What is the solution there? You simply tell them that the cows are Gods...

Now, what is your IQ if you can't deduce the truth from such your own example. Somewhere around 100? Should you be loudmouth if you have an average IQ?

>philosphical scriptures that rival modern day quantum mechanics

Honestly this. I had a red pilled Indian roommate in grad school (inb4 streetshit), and he said the same thing. You can feed more people with cows’ milk than beef. Also the Kama sutra was written for people too stupid to reproduce, now look at India.

>REEEEE STOP FOLLOWING YOUR PEOPLES TRADITIONS
>ACCEPT MY JEWISH TRASH
You Christians belong on crosses

In its retardation? Sure.

Found the poo nigger. Hindiusm is a fucking joke. At least all the other religions have some basis and some relevance. You cucks worship cows. You all seethe when muslims have eid and slaughter all your "gods"
Yeh that makes a lot of sense. But compared to christianity and Islam etc, I'm still suprised that it managed to last this long since its so fucking ridicolous

Can confirm, ghee is the best ever. And bhang

>It should be treated just like the greek gods, a myth.
I mean, you're not wrong, but you can say that about pretty much any religion.

Ancient Hinduism is pretty based. Especially from the Vedas brought by whites from Lithuania I think. Modern is corrupted.

>You all seethe when muslims have eid and slaughter all your "gods"
Kek found the Mudslime.

someone needs to nuke this shithole
imagine the population in a few years, millions of ugly shitskin bobs and vagene everywhere, not what you want

Yeah, its same thing with eating pigs in african countries (jews and muslims predominantly). I think there are some illnesses linked with consuming fatty meat in high temp regions, and the religious leaders saw it and incorporated into the relgion.

All religions mix truth with bullshit. You need to read between the lines.

Anyways, read modern interpretations by gurus of some vedic texts. Read for example Nisagardatta Maharaj "I am that" and be surprised how eloquent and intelligent this old illiterate man is...

You could also read the Bhagavad Gita. Nothing about cow gods in there.

seethe more, cowpiss worshipper :^)

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

I think Bolywood will do it. I can see many "strong women" and feminist propaganda. Your birthrates will be dropping in the next 20 years..

The only problem now is Africa.

The greeks at least but the slightest thought in their myth and gave it slight meaning.
Pajeets just ripped off every single theology around them and built a fake cult around some bullshit pagan psalm book.

Christians worship a man that claimed he was God and we sentenced to death for blasphemy, then ended up worshipping the Pope for near 1200 years while the Catholic church turned Europe into a unhygienic mess which contributed to the spreading of the plague, killing a third of the entire population of Europe, eventually ended up giving the Pope the finger and burned thousands of people at stakes because villagers accused them of witchcraft.

How is this any better?

>But compared to christianity and Islam etc, I'm still suprised that it managed to last this long since its so fucking ridicolous
It isnt any more ridiculous than any other religion, you biased fuck.

>all these meme/angloflag Pajeets
>11 posters
>+5 of them curry niggers

Attached: poo-invasion-aussies.jpg (896x838, 575K)

>how is this ant better
For one, you're full of shit. Nobody ever worshiped any Pope.
For second, primates gonna primate, but in Christian Europe people advanced to the modern day while pajeets still shit in the streets and the worship the dookie as one of their 6 trillion godickheads.
But nice try at analogous humor, pussy brain faggot.

nope
unlike white men, shitskin and nigger men will not hesitate to chimp out on a woman who opposes the patriarchy
feminism does not have any chance of existing in most countries, and all of those are majority shitskin/nigger

>Especially from the Vedas brought by whites from Lithuania I think
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Pajeets just ripped off every single theology around them
you do know that the vedas are among the oldest written texts we have, some of which date around 1000 BCE..

Now how could they rip of other cultures? Time travel?

Also notice this wordplay...
>Abraham
>A-brahama
>A-brahma
A usually means "not" in sanskrit. Brahma is one of the vedic gods.

Now, obviously the hebrews knew about brahma. And they are antagonistic to the vedic gods.

They don't worhips cows you fucking degenerate

Niggers and shitskins chip out at anything. I can guarantee you they don't give a fuck if they're male or not.
If some pajeet woman feminazi pulls the right moves and swings on giving enough gibs, she can get away with it.

yes, but there is a powerful tool women have. Abortions.

As soon as they get the government to give them easier access to those, those raping niggers of yours will get BTFO in terms of spreading their shitty genes.

Nope Achmed, I was just stating Vedic hinduism created by the white man was based. Nowadays it has been corrupted by race mixing there. I know you muds hate any non-semetic religions left in the world, look at how the Zoroastrian temples have been bombed by you animals.

>Nobody ever worshiped any Pope.

If kissing someones feet and believing he has the power to remove sin doesn't qualify as a form of worship, then i don't know what does.

>Christian Europe

Europe ''flourished'' only after rediscovering the knowledge of pre-Christian antiquity. Catholics burned thousands of books, which started after the Roman empire was forced to convert.

lel your temples are literally being shut down and harassed by radical marxist feminists over their evil sexism. India will soon succumb to feminism.

White man brought religon to the pajeets. Look it up.

>Especially from the Vedas brought by whites from Lithuania I think
Fucking wikipedia bullshit.
The only old texts in them are a bunch of psalms and vague short stories.
The rest is post AD inconsistent ramblings.
>Ancient Hebrew names can be interpreted with ancient Pajeet names through modern English
Shit man, you're a fucking genius.

But it's been corrupted by incorporating native traditions there. That's why you get all the piss drinking.

it's worse than a meme religion, it's an poo meme religion.

This meme that indians are "aryans", where did it start from? Are persians aryans? Pakis? Turks? it makes no fucking sense.

Patajeetism will rule the world.

The trick is to see the underlying similarities among all religions.

You are conentrating on details, whereas I assume that all those religions were tempered with to maintain power for elites.

Now, I am not saying you should study only hinduism or hindusim is the only true religion. But if you are serious about finding the truth, you should certainly read some of their literature and compare it with christianity (or whatever religion you are).

Same goes for daism, buddhism, sufism etc... All valid sources and valid interpretations of the one truth. And all of them have been tampered with by people wanting to gain power.

“Ripped off” because the modern pajeets aren’t the people who wrote the Vedas

If you're retarded enough to think a mere mortal man with enough authority can forgive sin, something clearly the Bible says against, then you're stupid enough to worship anything.
Next thing you'll tell me the Crusades were started because the Pope told everyone he'll forgive sins and not because of increased muslim savagery threatening every European Kingdom.
>Europe ''flourished'' only after rediscovering the knowledge of pre-Christian antiquity
PpfffTLOOOl
Fuck off with your paganism, you sick fuck.
I bet when they discovered boy fucking and orgies ending in human sacrifice they became super human aryans or some shit.
Who the fuck do you think preserved Greek and Roman philosophy and culture after your barbarian ancestor sacages sacked the shit out of Rome?
Here's a hint: it was the Catholic Church.
God brought you to life and God will take it away, doesn't matter if you're white or black, as long as you're full of shit.

This. Jow Forums mutts wouldnt understand

>1 common religion distilled from all other meme religions
>not globalism

KYS, the myth that by diluting every religion you find "the truth" is a jew lie. There is only one God and it's Jesus Christ.

This was before Christianity existed. Why are you so angry man?

they have a caste system and there are genetic differences among the people of india, since they rarely intermix.

Surely there are still some of the original aryans in india, but they are probably a minority. Since intelligent people breed less (like everywhere else)...

You should know le 50% face..

>hey man you should study every bit and piece yourself and not rely on generations of scholars who have argued over it since forever
Go and take a walk across the street in India and then go and walk the streets in the Vatican. See how much your subjective truth can be exaggerated.

Before Christianity existed the world was under the rulership of carnality and savagery and no empire of marble can wash away the justification for human sacrifice and bulletining people with (((abilities))) to read the weather from entrails from the goat that you provide and the (((priests))) of Sperdin of whatever.

Why do you try so hard to destroy ALL Aryan History, Heritage, and Culture, you fucking parasite?
Keep it up, you dumb kikenigger.
We are coming for you, jew.

Attached: 301bju.jpg (802x500, 121K)

>There is only one God and it's Jesus Christ.
Read autobiography of a Yogi. Yogananda was very found of the figure of Jesus Christ and tried to explain his life from an hindu perspective..

Hindus have no problems with Jesus. For them it is just another avatar of God, sent down to direct humanity to a better future.

They hvae many Jesuses. Krshna, Rama etc.. And they have no problems adding one more to the list.

Now, you on the other hand are arrogant to assume that God would be limited to just one form, that of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 41WC1xFaQ6L.jpg (308x500, 28K)

>it was the Catholic Church.

It wasn't though.

The orthodox church and the ottoman empire did more to preserve the knowledge of antiquity then Catholics ever did. However the Catholics supported feudalism indirectly causing a large part of the population not being able to read or write and since they were also against translating the bible to English the scripture was not available to anyone except those part of the catholic clique.

One has only to look at catholic christian art to see how horrendously ugly it is. Nobody knew anything in those days, and studying medicinal herbs on your own could quickly get you the label of a witch, which would become a death sentence a couple of hundred years later.

And even now the church and state have been seperated the Catholic church still manages to fuck is over by indoctrinating their followers with the idea they are obliged to accept Islamic refugees and transexuals.

>Hindus have no problems with Jesus.
Which is a problem. This is how Christianity subverts. European pagans had no problem with Jesus either.

Romans and Greeks were pretty based though. You don't get architecture like that anymore.

>Indians have no problem with Jesus
>subverts Jesus into some prophet

Yeah, Indians do have a problem with Jesus, he is God and far above their stupid made up stories.

>It wasn't those Christians who did it
>It was other Christians who did it
Damn man. I feel sorry for how stupid you are.

Attached: homo lost soul.jpg (250x512, 64K)

Muslims have no problem with Jesus either. But to say that he is the sole avatar of God seems a bit perverse...

Alan Watts had a joke about this. Saying that people are not allowed to claim godship, that they crucified Jesus for this. Then those same religious figures adopted him, and said, he was the only one.. Nobody else can be an avatar of God. Only he was.

It's a fucking joke. INB4 Alan Watts was mkultra

>subverts Jesus into some prophet
they have no problem accepting Jesus as an avatar of God, on the level of their own avatar of God "Krishna"...

Fuck your kike slave zombie, nigger.

Attached: Tyr:Fenrir.jpg (501x441, 107K)

After the Turks took over Constantinople Orthodox refugees fled to Europe who had knowledge of mathematics etc. preserved from classical times. The books they brought greatly contributed to the renaissance.

If the Catholic church did so much to preserve knowledge of these times why did it take nearly 1500 years before the renaissance started?

they change who Jesus is and then say that they "love" Jesus. I'm thinking that such obvious deception shows that they not only have a problem with Jesus but they're also jealous of his stature.

God isn't Zeus, or Krisna or Thor or whatever other made up deity, that's the whole point. He is all Good and he came down to earth to die for our sins and allow us into Heaven.

Romans were corrupt oligarchs who fucked their own Empire up with inefficiencies they could have easily avoided if they weren't so far up their own ass.
Greek were worse, boy fucking city state retards.
Both of which were the same shit empires of antiquity that produced handfuls of ideas that were founded in empires before.
Bitches love to spur uh greek and muh romans, forgetting about the Persians, Babylonians, the Assyrians and etc.
Then they bitch that muh ebil Christianity only stole all the philosophy and shit, which is fasle btw, though they ignore how much culture the romans stole from the greeks in the first place.
It's fucking horrendous how these people think and it pisses me off.

Being a atheist in Pooland i'd take a Meme religion over a Terror religion any day.

>these Christians had science
>but these other Christians didn't have science until Christians brought them science
>then these stupid Christians somehow became smarter than the other Christians
Just give up man. Not only are you irrational, you have shit for historic knowledge.

Might I ask, what is your opinion on other Semitic religions- Judaism and Islam.

>Which is a problem. This is how Christianity subverts. European pagans had no problem with Jesus either.
yep. I am pretty sure Jesus himself would denounce most forms of modern christianity (specially catholicism), the same way he denounced the perversion of judaism in his own age..

Christianity has often be said to be anti-semitic, just FYI.

When kali yuga ends you will change your opinion

Give me some examples.

Judaism's a has been.
If you're talking about ancient Hebrew Judaism before Christianity, it was the most advanced, theologically, religion of the world.
Islam, and modern Judaism, are modern day larps.
Modern Judaism is an amalgamation of interpretations for butthurt Jews that can't accpet that Christ was literally their prophecies messiah. It's just drab and dry interpretation of the old testament mixed with lmfao jewish rituals like baby dick slicing.
Islam is monotheism for savage desert niggers. Muhamad was fucking crazy, a bipolar schizophrenic. The one best thing I can say about Muslims is that they actually did try to preserved their fucktard sex addicted, warmongering savage prophet's words and their honesty is what shows how batshit the whole religion is.
Compare the New Testament with their the Talmud or the Quran and you'll see which of them is more logically sane and consistent in their message.

search it yourself, the evidence is overwhelming, and it was from its very beginning.

Mudslime

>muh white people found hinduism
shut up britcuck literally your people now convert to islam reducing your native population
India had islam for 500 years and still strong as fuck

Christianity is the antithesis of judaism my dude.
There is nothing semitic in christianity, only exterior dressing appears semitic. The gospels were writen in greek and with greek plus eastern ideas

Islam, supposedly primitive, yet it claims that there is only one all pervading formless God. According to them, it is an insult to see God in fixed forms, that is why they forbid imagery depicting God..

Also, lookup sufism. Sufi poets have the best poetry on God (Kabir, Balyani)

Attached: quote-be-quiet-in-your-mind-quiet-in-your-senses-and-also-quiet-in-your-body-then-when-all-kabir-84- (850x400, 64K)

Religions come and go, but the way you are insulting your ancestors claiming they were degenerates is sad. There is a lot to learn from paganism.

Indian gods are Inbred, their skin is blue due to a genetic mutation caused by inbreeding. Google "the Blue people of Kentucky"
Same with the many arms, it's a birth defect. Today Indians are still worshiping two faced deformated inbred children!

what caste are you? The only indians with some common sense are muslims and telugu. Every other indian will kill you or rape you for the dumbest shit.

Well clearly paganism helped shape modern Christianity. That's they point I'm trying to get at here.

They dont believe cows are gods. Plus, look at the size of india and just the amount of people in that general area, if 1billion ppl believe in something its gonna survive. Also, read somewhere they believe cows are holy bc shrooms grew out of their shit and when they ate the shrooms and tripped it prob has something to do with all their gods being like animals having a lot of arms etc.

>Muslims have no problem with Jesus
Yea right thats why there is no christians in egypt, libiya, syria, jordan and Tunisa.
Cucktholic

Funny how you named the Muslims countries with the most christians.

I was only stating the truth, don't have to be so mad poo. Think of it as a gift. Yes I too agree Islam is barbaric, and soon we will wake up.

greek philosophy is not "paganism". Im talking about something more deep in christian thought than ritual practices like saint adoration, thats paganism.

>Well clearly paganism helped shape modern Christianity.
surely. The christmas tradition is taken from pagans. Easter probably too.

And I sincerely doubt that Jesus was actually born 24 December (the shortest day of the year).

For example Serbs believe he was born in January (6th or 7th), which makes more sense...

The most mentioned name in Quran is Jesus. They have problems with christians, not with Jesus himself...

Hindus are nature worshipers. We are taught that there is God in every living creature - be it animals or plants. That's why, Hindus have always been protective of animals and this is also the reason why most Hindus are vegetarians.
Cows are technically not Gods in India, but Hindus have elevated them to the status of Gods because, historically, cows have been a source of nourishment to us, with vegetarian Hindus consuming their milk and dairy products for ages.
All animals are to be protected in Hinduism, but cows are given special importance because cows are like "mothers" to us, because they helped us grow up, with their milk and dairy products feeding countless Hindus, throughout their lives.
In any case, Hindus worshipping nature and protecting animals is way way better then dumbasses worshipping a self proclaimed prophet, and in case of muzzies, worshipping a prophet who raped a 9 year old.

you tell me

Attached: images (14).jpg (561x547, 41K)

>no Christians in Egypt or Syria or Jordan
Lmao ok retard

Bollywood is worst thing in india, worst than any muzzie.
Degeneracy propaganda machine.

>Degeneracy propaganda machine.
used to promote feminism and cut down the birthrates of low iq niggers in your country...

Nothing wrong about that. Although, I miss the old Bollywood movies. They were top quality, compared to this new shit.

I think only telugu high caste is human Every other indian is broken as people with Hinduism, Caste Genetics that it creates a broken person and culture. Africans spread around if they are over crowded and wallowing in shitt. Indians will just adapt to it and sleep in shit.

if you studied Jesus you would see he challenges your preconceived ideas. While you see God in nature, Christianity's God created Nature but he is apart from it. This is because God is only Good and the world is filled with evil. He sent his Son down to earth and the Son, Jesus Christ, never sinned so he was all good too and showed the way to heaven. Think exactly that what you are worshiping is a dead world.

It's literally india Christianity, it even has the same names.
Worshiping the human gods is bad though, they should be viewed as examples not gods.

Epstein should be focused on even in this scenario. Demons are real. Kill niggers and poo in loos

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

>Used to
They still and feminism is not the only degeneracy.
You can promote having two children without the need of feminism.

>Worshiping the human gods is bad though
Yep, thats what Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita. You should worship his impersonal transcendental form. But if you are not ready to do so, you can worship his avatars...

Worshipping Jesus would be suboptimal too. You should worship the immaterial transcendental form, not his bodily incarnation.

This is a bunch of Pauline bullshit.

>You can promote having two children without the need of feminism.
only if your population is higher IQ. By then you don't even need to promote such things, they'll be anxious about having children on their own...

Only stupid people reproduce without the regard for the future, or how they will feed those children. Thats why you need feminism.

You're grasping at straws and have been seething for the past couple of your posts. What forgot to include was that in parallel to the Byzantine refugees came the Spaniard reconquest of Iberia from the Muslims - who had preserved the works of antiquity in parallel to the Orthodox preservation. The recurring trend here is that the preservation of classical knowledge and its use to catalyse the renaissance was all done independently of Christianity itself, lest the Catholics wouldn't have been a bunch of niggers like they were in the middle ages.

sometimes wonder if the high caste in india realized this so they created Hinduism to control these sub human NPC's. I really hope Trump stops taking low caste indians and takes Telugo high caste instead.

Attached: 1565441124994.jpg (491x491, 43K)

This

>moon flag mudslime explaining hinduism
lol

There is no truth in whatever you said, white people arent center of the world

Imagine all the dicks all those arms can fap

Attached: 1565478919497.jpg (757x477, 98K)