Is it just a coincidence that the only Slavic countries that aren't shitholes are the ones that were the most...

Is it just a coincidence that the only Slavic countries that aren't shitholes are the ones that were the most influenced by Germanics?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Czech-Republic-Slovenia.jpg (400x320, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.statisticstimes.com/economy/european-countries-by-gdp-per-capita.php
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=haGk8D3iIMc
youtube.com/watch?v=bVbqdD6CmOI
aryanism.net/downloads/books/adolf-hitler/table-talk.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elaborate

It puts a hole in the theory that Slavs are only held down by communism. They also suffered under communism but aren't shitholes today because of their genetic and cultural influence they received from Germanics.

Then why is Germany a shithole. It is Germanic and was under partial communist rule

No they got free hand outs by the eu

Yes those shit hole countries don't have refugees and faggot trannies raping kids in classrooms, such shit holes! Based Germans spreading the pozz

You stupid fuck, Slavs are not a race.

lol if anything germany has the slav genetic and cultural influence after being raped by the red army.

I don't think so, no. But to be fair, the rest of West Slavic countries aren't shitholes either. They are high trust, high IQ societies but lack a strong work ethic.

When we firebombed civilian population centers to intentionally try to exterminate the Germans, we kind of put a dent in Germany's ability to remain Germanic.

And the Red Army didn't abuse the east euro Slavs?

>shit meme op faggot with a slide thread & a retarded question.
>meme theory lol
this retard half answered himself
this one has one clue [we give more than take]
based Peru
obligatory race baiting meme leaf fag
redpilled aussie says as it is

Jow Forums thread in a nuttshell
sage

Attached: only retards reply to these threads.png (908x578, 327K)

What's with the inferiority complex, big guy?

Sure they did, but they also sent in the non-RSFSR soldiers first. The other republics were mostly seen as non-white and rightfully so.

We're doing pretty much just as well as the other nongermanized slavic countries around us

That's not quite true.
m.statisticstimes.com/economy/european-countries-by-gdp-per-capita.php

Attached: CA100E03-799E-44ED-A447-8B48E8850DE4.jpg (1242x815, 169K)

It gets considerably closer with puchasing power adjustments

Attached: rm0sjg11s7p11.jpg (1080x1036, 151K)

>If the Croats were part of the Reich, we'd have them serving as faithful auxiliaries of the German Fuehrer, to police our marshes. Whatever happens, one shouldn't treat them as Italy is doing at present. The Croats are a proud people. They should be bound directly to the Fuehrer by an oath of loyalty. Like that, one could rely upon them absolutely. When I have Kvaternik standing in front of me, I behold the very type of the Croat as I've always known him, unshakeable in his friendships, a man whose oath is eternally binding. The Croats are very keen on not being regarded as Slavs. According to them, they're descended from the Goths
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=haGk8D3iIMc
youtube.com/watch?v=bVbqdD6CmOI
aryanism.net/downloads/books/adolf-hitler/table-talk.pdf

Attached: ss.jpg (1560x2080, 231K)

My flag is living proof you are wrong.

Yet the South and the East Slavic nations are doing considerably poor. Would you say our 'superiority' has something to with our West Slavic heritage? We Slovenes do have close genetic affiliations with West Slavic populations, after all.

hahah jebacemo vas

I'd say it has more to do with the fact that we were all a part of Austria-Hungary. Prague was an industrial heart during the Empire's time.

That's a flawed explanation. Croatia and BiH were also a part of Austria-Hungary and a the majority of Poland wasn't. And early industrialization couldn't play a role because Slovene lands were agricultural economies.

Bosnia spent more time under the Turks then Austrians and got torn to shreds in WW2 and the 90s
Serbia got anally raped 3 times in one Century and Bulgaria is like 10-20% Gypsy and Turkish

Attached: SadKitty.jpg (512x512, 54K)