Epstein

Alright Jow Forums, I just woke up and got the news that he's dead. What do we know so far?

Attached: 070919-epstein-1280x720.jpg (343x507, 39K)

>What do we know so far?
his final meal was lobster bisque

schizos will tell you that he's still alive and that the corpse was some celebrity that died over a year ago. Said celebrity doesn't look like Epstein, but the face-blind autists of Jow Forums are convinced.

the case was dropped entirely, the documents that we do have are only a portion of the entire operation, he, a person of astronomical interest, allegedly committed suicide while on suicide watch in solitary confinement in a maximum security prison. oh and this happened less than 12 hours after a rothschild was named in the documents released before his death

We know that you apparently can't use the catalog.

Attached: sagesmudgestick.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

also he died at exactly 66.6 years old, on a date where if you do a bunch of schizo math you get a bunch of 6's. this doesn't really mean much but elites do tend to do shit in ways to make that kind of stuff line up to feed the schizos and discredit conspiracy theorists by making the public associate the two

>also he died at exactly 66.6 years old, on a date where if you do a bunch of schizo math you get a bunch of 6's.
schizo being the operating word for all this bullshit

damn, spicy

Now that he's dead the media will stop covering it and the whole thing will just go away

Lucky huh

Attached: AP822424083292-540x391.jpg (540x391, 39K)

No official timeline of the last 24 hours
No press release
No CCTV footage of cell yet or guard
More confirmed accounts of the guard shift being irregular during his suicide
No statement on why he was taken off suicide watch

Please add or update anything I'm missing

no meds for the army of schizos on Jow Forums right now

bong shill you need to go back to sipping tea you limey faggot

you do understand that they took anthony bourdain (world renowned chef and author) out of cryogenic storage to switch him with Epstein to smuggle Epstein out and give him plastic surgery right?

Attached: 1562175841689.jpg (389x329, 36K)

He was not under suicide watch.
He was not in a maximum security prison.
The facts are damning enough, you don't need to mix in lies.

I can't believe there hasn't been a press conference at least. This can't be just memory hold.

This is this generation's JFK. We are getting almost zero news. Everyone is connected with the internet now. Anyone with half a brain would question this story. If they want to stop the conspiracy theories, the need to release some information.

you are using the internet wrong

google is for search of information
Jow Forums is for posting an opinion

dont be a fucking retard and confuse the two

Jewgle

Apparent camera malfunction

Attached: 0093_-_nXLr2wY.png (664x584, 139K)

that hes dead

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES:' EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.
{FUCK NIGGERS , FUCK JANNIES}

Kys

He died of natural causes get my duubs

>lies
Mistakes

Regardless, we do not know the suicide watch information.

We do know that the prison guards were supposed to inspect each cell individually every 30 minutes, and had failed to do say that night.

So far there has been a statement from the AG office. I'd expect a more formal press conference once they know more later this week.

That he was swapped out with a double and is free somewhere fucking little girls again.

>Jew eating shellfish
Isn't that why he was in prison?

absolutely nothing schizo about what I posted, just details as we know them. Bonkers glow you've got there CIAnigger

>NOOO BAD GOY DONT CONNECT THE DOTS, SCHIZO, SCHIZO

The people know...

ROLCON!!

How long did you sleep...Kek

Attached: bolshevik.jpg (725x628, 159K)

All you need to know is Hillary did it. The resurgence of her classic face-peeling vid proved too much.

Checked and kek’d

Attached: 80581C56-5063-47F6-B513-1F688016B7C3.jpg (574x421, 57K)

You don't fall off suicide watch a week or two after being put on it. The fact he was taken off is a sign of foul play.

Still alive eating pizza

It was reported that he was on suicide watch for the last 2 weeks. Maybe they took him off, it doesnt matter.

Regardless if he lived, suicided, or was murdered, this sanitized ending was not what American people expected. The levels of mistrust against the government, from almost every economic, social, and political background is at an all time high.

The question is, "how can I change this." We've been sitting on the sidelines collecting information since the pizza-gate scandal, theres enough evidence to justify vigilantism. Republicans, Democrats, rich, poor, and everyone in between who fueled this pedo shit need to burn. Animosity is the great driver of change. Pedophiles and human-traffickers are worse than detestable.

5 hours lol. i was tripping on acid and playing music all day yesterday

Jim Comey arranged the hit with the same folks that killed Seth Rich. A toxicology report will show small quantities of a poison in both their bodies. Comey pulled the trigger because his daughter, an attorney on the Epstein case passed information to he dad showing Epstein was going to take down the Clinton`s and half of Washington.

Attached: download (1).png (72x110, 2K)

Unfortunately my Google expired or I would research it for you. Summer as fuck.

Attached: IMG_20190801_205602_774.jpg (547x547, 167K)

He's not dead

Attached: yiuwq3n1npqx.png (796x934, 276K)

>What do we know so far?

We know that the (((evil))) will never be punished for the horrible crimes they done to so many innocent men, women and children. Especially children. They'll continue to do what they do while laughing at us because we can't do anything to stop them.

We know nothing significant happened.

This was a suicide, plan and simple.

The victims have closure. The case is finished. Let us never mention this pedophile again.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-08-18h42m00s464.png (1920x866, 1.72M)

only FBI thinks sageposting is funny. it's always the same saved image

It's been a long time since I did that, pleasant way to pass the time

>Let us never mention this pedophile again.
A common ground for you to sympathise with, faggot?

Truth. They’re getting away with it again. Trust nothing and no one. If you can’t trust them to keep a celebrity inmate alive on suicide watch, you can trust them for nothing. US has had a dead Supreme Court judge for almost a year.

Pretty sure most anons are just shitposting about that. They don’t actually believe it.

what’s crack-a-lackin’ you glowing gorilla nigger? Do you fellas need any help from a 24 year old with lots of college courses taken but no degree?

Attached: 22152D86-9BD5-4838-BEE9-D9019E3B2618.jpg (419x600, 34K)

Show flag

Attached: cia.png (370x547, 355K)