Stop Drinking Alcohol

Attached: 20190811_213632.jpg (949x1266, 434K)

Fuck off

I am wasted right now off of HyVee vodka and it's only 8:40AM here.

>t. Kike

Attached: 20190116_185943.jpg (704x1010, 315K)

no

No

Midwest booze!

>Stop Drinking Alcohol
My family is selling alcohol at a big scale and we make tons of money, BUT, we don't drink alcohol.

OP is right, STOP DRINKING alcohol it's degenerate and doesn't make you cool: you are just a faggot if you drink.

Already did.

vikings drank mead

therefore alcohol is part of white peoples heritage, unless of course you're an evangelical christcuck herr derr Jeebus drank grape juice

Hy Vee has great sub sandwiches

Ask a Greek what "wine" means, fag.

Why aren't you getting ready for church?

Attached: 1537835040536.png (1500x1200, 86K)

No.

show flag glowie

Jew.

I don't worship dead jews.

>"only Mossad would create a thread exposing the largest whiskey distribution company of being run by kikes"

Kys. Stat.

Attached: 1528395235532.png (592x228, 18K)

ha there is no law against being drunk at church as long as no one knows.. also I am Catholic which means everyone drinks profusely and being wasted is pretty normal for that denomination.

>wanted to buy this for my 21st next year
Fuck me

tempted to get on Jow Forums?

tempted to shitpost on Jow Forums?

tempted to shitpost in a post about being tempted?

I'm tempted to do so.

Literally based. Slava, slava.
I don't, but when I do, I like having the option. There isn't a single dry country in this goddamned world, so self-control is much better than legislation.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-154127_Gallery.jpg (719x694, 263K)

pathetic Iowa faggot. join your local golds gym or CrossFit gym and network and make friends.

I'm drinking beer right now.

yeah that's done well for your country hasn't it

This is true, alcohol is as old as civilization, and Europeans have drank since the very beginning.

You know which people never had alcohol, and can’t handle alcohol today? Brown people.

so self-control is much better than legislation.

Here in America we have conservatives and/or conservatism and this is why conservatism is great to me personally.

self control
self moderation

fuck that noise.. I am in good shape actually just from genes. I have black FWB that I smoke and drink with and bang anally. Life is good.

Oh I would never...
What am I 19!?

i'm way too blackpilled for that

fuck off, we're full

Hunans have been drinking delicious beer for hundreds and hundreds of years, why stop now? Nothing like an ice cold beer with your meal and a couple more relaxing on the couch after.

Attached: AB19F8E4-02DA-4535-9710-224DE93A60B6.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

better than for yours, you might have money as propper jewish puppet, but I can go outside without police protection

alcohol is degenerate and for the weak

>Ireland