Epstein being "dead" exposes Trump

If Trump wanted Epstein alive to testify there would have been security around the clock. There are a lot of names in that book they need to check against the damning videos and or question Epstein about...

If they wanted to question epstain about every name he would be alive. They had zero intention of following up on any of the names in the black book. This nukes all Q bullshit and or any fading hopes fools may of had that gimp mouth was going to be human.

Trump's dirty folks.
>they moved stain for tribunals...
BS.

Attached: 1565089730764.jpg (800x840, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6hk2m4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4Zw80xXJY
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG5-El_SNM
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Epstein Alive: "Trump's finished!"
>Epstein dead: "Trump's finished!"

Attached: Am I retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

Attached: silicon valley memes.png (1141x784, 94K)

Trump would murder an innocent man just so his pedophile ways would not be exposed. What has America come to

Attached: 1552539257656.jpg (255x211, 16K)

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

>clintons can walk in, cut cameras, tell guards to fuck off and ghost epstein to escape in a military van
it happened under his watch and this guy wasn't arrested for two years straight when whole pol was already flooded with Epstein allegations, also
>who is acosta?
something is off in america

Looks like the shills and bot farms are on high alert.
Even the left thinks the Clinton's fucking killed him you corporate fuck.

Nope.
Epstein alive is useful for interrogating him on all the names. Connections etc... "donations" who is guilty of evil. Where to look for other rings...

Attached: 1545466721613.gif (500x267, 999K)

you are the bot farm user

>ebil elites

:O

don't you use cui bono all day? try it

No not the Clintons they are small time with zero political weight. Trump "allowed" him to die period.

Nice bait.

Attached: dennis.gif (250x232, 808K)

>what friends do
he must have really felt miserable, imagine getting exposed like that + certain prison till the end of your life. maybe Epstein used the last connections he had to choose for himself

Sure it does Hillary

Its somewhat more complex than that actually...

Attached: 1564122950400.png (300x300, 145K)

>he would be alive.
he probably is alive answering those questions right now

Right, so Trump has 24/7 military presence... or well should have you know so he is kept alive.

>it's bait at this point
why doesn't trump lock them up? do they have dirt on him? does he have no power? why did he let his key victim get ghosted in front off his eyes when a clinton exposure would have granted him 2020 easily.

Kabamur
@kabamur_taygeta

1/2 The right people already have the names! White Hats did not protect him because he did evil of free will. It was not necessary for him to testify for the largest number that will be named.

2/2 He was going to be murdered when locked up because many there are involved. The biggest names and the worst abusers are already in many hands. Not to worry!

care to elaborate?

Whilst we all lose more faith and people in general turn on Trump more and more as he is exposed?
FF imminent.

Once again the Democrat mind reverts to
the thought that a lack of evidence
is somehow the reason for guilt.

Attached: 1553457688140.png (225x225, 9K)

What is the message being sent to the public right now?
There is zero chance Trump is anything more than a traitor and an enabler of evil.

People google a popular phrase versus people not googling a phrase you just invented. This proves everything!

>Epstein Alive: "Clinton's finished!"
>Epstein dead: "Clinton's finished!"

Betrayal carries a heavy toll...

>people in general turn on Trump more and more as he is exposed?
we've known he is a manchurian candidate from the beginning, Roy Cohn's boy toy, Kushner is Bibi's boy toy

Again I am not bringing up allegations, Trump could very well be the one that always denied Epsteins services and will now bring people to justice. What I know is it took Epstein a long time to get arrested and the one responsible for that sat in government and silently took his hat. Trump isn't personally watching this guy, but if I had such a jewel in my case I would make sure to keep it in great condition, just saying. If this case gets put under the rug it should make you think.

Epstein is in witness protection.

Oh I thought it was Orange Man Bad again.

The case is dead in the water...
we will get maybe some other arrests but seriously... where are the other ARRESTS?
They have videos of heinous crimes...
Everyday they show how close to the Culling we are.

It's been 18 fucking HOURS you dumb cunt.

are there similar cases in which they pulled a fake death off? If he is not this arguments just silents people advocating to dig deeper because they will just sit and wait for him to appear in trial..when he won't.

>why doesn't Trump just put people in prison without proof

Like it or not there are powers in the USA that are far above the POTUS.

How long have they had the videos?
Think.
Where are the arrests.

so did they collect evidence, do you think they have found like tapes of politicians etc.? Do you fear evidence will get tampered with? If he isn't indicted and this case dies down, what happens to that evidence? This whole story is just bizarre

>why doesn't he start an investigation into them while protecting his key witness?
fixed it

Trump did this to bring more attention to this issue, and it worked perfectly. Now normies are waking up to the redo rings that run their world, but how did his “death” occur?

Attached: 50E8E8CB-F1CD-4DC9-B2C2-6CD9264A23D8.jpg (1024x481, 67K)

“I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy"

Attached: lockhimup.jpg (310x162, 8K)

Reminder that everyone in any position of note stands to benefit by epstien being dead.

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

i was looking up for that episode some time ago, but couldn't find it. But I see now it's easy to find
dailymotion.com/video/x6hk2m4
for anyone interested.

>every partisan busy blaming the other side ignoring the fact that epstein had connections to every big wig under the sun

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

The blackmail evidence...
The discs?
Name of perp name of victim etc

Stop shilling you retarded autistic fuck. Think for more than a second about how things work, and how much time they take. There are fucking two government organizations and congress looking into this shit. The fucking president retweeted it. Calm your foreign California tits.

You know what would wake the normies up?
Arresting everyone in the black book that is guilty and everyone else connected.

It proves that they care more about winning the national pageant than kids being enslaved, raped, and tortured.

>libertyhub
I didn't do enough research..looking it up right now, sources for it are sparse and not very trustworthy at first look. do you have a good link?

Tell us then oh wise sage of the learned...
When shall we the lowly urchins of the world be expecting them thar high profile arrests?
Hmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4Zw80xXJY
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG5-El_SNM

Putin literally hacked and released Clinton and Podestas emails for thousands of angry incels to read in full unredacted form, yet the incel army found nothing. Do you understand what that means? That they - in contrast to Drumpf - are squeaky clean 100% ethical people, doing their best trying to serve the American people.

After the time interval changes from hours to days for one. The FBI agents are probably getting their morning coffee and hugging their children before they go off to rape the american justice system.

If Trump is exposed along with Obama and the Clintons then they all need to hang. This isn't about party politics it's about justice for the guilty

Putin did all that? Damn that's crazy man...
I love Putin now...
Imbecile.

Holy shit, I wish you could go deeper into the cities that these terms are popular, as well... you know SF and LA would be the source

this, as if anybody would defend anybody convicted of raping kids, I wonder why this partisan meme is kept alive

that's the plan
>dems? wtf he best friend now
I highly admire Putin for playing you bots like that though, eurasia when??

(((Hmm)))

Attached: 1564965185834.jpg (400x400, 11K)

that's another meme that's kept alive to not make people dig deeper though, just saying

Its all of them...
Them = all govts of the world.
They are all on the same team.
We are just being fed the illusion of resistance.

God you are so pathetic. Hillary could literally peel our face off and you still make everything about Trump.

Blanket statements like this carry no weight. How is your statement any different from the mainstream media's demonization of trump?

The point is that "Trump Body Count" started trending after Epstein died, despite Trump being one of the few public figures that interacted with Epstein that eventually cut ties with him, whereas everyone else carried on as normal. Clinton's accepted a huge wad of cash from him for the Foundation after his original conviction. Not heard much about that. Not heard much about how Epstein's $70 million townhouse on 71st Street was literally gifted to him in 1996 by the guy who started Victoria's Secret, who had paid $13 million for it. Forgetting even the upkeep, what the fuck did Epstein have on that guy for him to GIFT that kind of real-estate? What did he procure for him? Again, not a peep in the media. Only "DRUMPF SAID HE WAS A TERRIFIC GUY ONCE, ORANGE MAN BAD".

Attached: f.jpg (827x1024, 151K)

Are you living in a basement of some kind? Of course you are. But you have internet in there so it's not really an excuse.

Have you ever noticed how politicians don't have strokes or heart attacks cancer... etc you think its good nutrition and doctors its not. Its fucking adrenochrome.
Look at Trump. 72 or so... zips around all day... its all of them... they don't die.

>therefore: innocence
so he has nothing to fear no?

Attached: dingdingdongdong.jpg (235x212, 13K)

There should be ongoing high profile arrests left and right.
Trump should be addressing the nation...
CLEARLY he is one of them.
We already know Hillcunt is dirty af...

Discord, where even the trannies glow.

Attached: nothanks.jpg (450x450, 56K)

i think it's having the best doctors, best food, best workout and not having to wagecuck unironically

They are WAY above any normal average for lack of disease and early death.
They don't die.
Look at Trump.
Check out some 70 year olds…
Epstein dying PROVES the US GOVT had no intention of grilling Epstein.

Narrative Bots, wage slavery and economic fiefdoms. Know your place tranny.

"dying" whatever...
Do they keep the case open? For who? couple shit names on the videos... Bullshit.

If blaming this Epstein shit on trump is what finally gets these dipshit normalfags to start giving half a fuck about the pedophile elites who are destroying us all then god bless their retarded little hearts.

Attached: 1413599888205.jpg (650x620, 45K)

The “Trump Body Count" just screams marching orders and damage control. It’s so badly memed that it will probably end up redpilling people instead.

It already has.
Just look at that.

Keeping Epstein alive is the only way to ensure they are telling the truth about who they have on the fucking tapes don't you get it?
They will say oh we got a tape on so an so...
There are hundreds of individuals. Clearly. Now there is no way to trust them unless they bring down half or more of most govts around the world... they are all in on it...
Where are the arrests?

Hundreds of guilty people?
>dude gives Epstein couple billion in real estate and other equities...
Just to blackmail what... 1? lol 10? 20...
Its all of them eating kids.

I still cant get over that these retarded everyone-i-dislike-is-a-pedophile theories originated on Jow Forums. I mean, I had never come into contact with anyone who'd openly advertise their pedophile urges before coming here but suddenly every other poster was casually flaunting their lust for cunny as if it was a badge of honor. This place is a cesspit of pedophilia.

When they blame everything from kids dying, to pedophile deaths, to crazy racism on Trump it just further desensitizes them. They have to pull shit like "Trump is worse than raciest" now. They are fucking redpilling their own base its hilarious.

Attached: 1542821046665.png (293x364, 59K)

he ain't dead. he's drinking coffee with kevin spacey.

Attached: royal blackmail coffee.jpg (749x328, 41K)

Half the British royal family, most of the Saudi family. I bet there are tons of kikes in this, especially anglosphere actors and actresses.

At this point I'd almost believe normies would justify their Marvel God actors of partaking in this filth

I saw the sticky got deleted. For all of you here who are here truly, remember what follows any declaration of 'let them eat cake'. The elite believes they no longer have to hide anything. It is when you opponent believes themselves invincible that they fall.

It is really easy to spot a pedophile

Attached: pedo.png (1042x916, 266K)

Shareblue in loo
Constantly do poo
The toilet witch
ran screaming into a ditch
With 3 bullet wounds in the back of her head
suicide. Many such cases. sad.

They will get microwaved along with the rest of us.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf

Attached: keine.Nasentiere.jpg (1103x1147, 628K)

Attached: not_taking_the_bait.png (625x626, 24K)

Didn't even vote for Trump and it is obvious to me that he wasn't capable. He can barely get his own WH to do what he wants, the Intel agencies show contempt for him, and yet I am to believe they did a murder-cover up for him? Hell, he even managed to do so with such skill that he left no traces of his involvement?

So tiresome keeping up with the Orangeman dumb v Evil Mastermind Russian Spy narratives.

That's as far as we need to go. It always comes back to the Jews no matter how deep you always come back to the Jews.

Lmao
(You)

Attached: 1565278614996.jpg (750x759, 172K)

ROLCON, BABY! ROLCON!!

he shouldn't have to fear anything no?

I could see Epstein snitching on Trump, especially after their previous altercation.

Trump totally fucked Ivanka

"Security" are just people. People are bought all the time.

Epstein didn't die under the democrats watch, bud.