20 years ago

We were promised by teachers this would be our fate in less than 20 years. What happened?

Attached: 25COVER-superJumbo-v2.jpg (2048x1536, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYhCQv5tNsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews lied

They make doomsday claims every 2-3 years and then memory hole old claims. It's tiresome, but the internet documents everything now. It's easier to make fun of them now.

Men stopped pursuing teaching careers

The teacher i had in mind in particular when making this topic was a man who wore women's jeans and had a toupe. We had to write stories about not wanting to live in mars because of global warming

Wrong. Most college professors are male. Women skew towards preschool because they can't teach people smarter than them.

No one was saying that 20 years ago

they told me you cannot set fire to water (made of the two most explosive elements in the universe hydrogen and oxygen)
15000 volts later I proved them wrong. fuck science.

Factually incorrect. I observed it.

I’m not kidding, my 6th grade social studies book in 2003 said peak oil was 15 years away

Probably an older book too, so probably timelien was really like 2012 peak oil

Yeah but people that were not taught by idiots were told that "The Day After Tomorrow" and the likes are just dramatized versions of the rise of sea water.

Your teachers saw movies, overreacted and teach you guys some hard BS.

I think he was a homosexual too

Stop denying science! Science is always correct!

Attached: 21272649_10213997672126195_7389871194836683656_n.jpg (912x613, 95K)

What do think happened? They lied to you.

Imagine my shuck

Attached: th.jpeg.jpg (474x474, 35K)

Scientism is the most popular religion today.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 289K)

True. They even have kids books that look like kids bibles that teach the evolution creation myth

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

there's literally educational videos from the early 1990s where PhD scientists (who are still alive today) were saying that by like 2010 the price of gasoline would be $20/L and that we'd have no clean air or water. Now they laugh about it and say they were being overzealous. Every 15 years or so we get scientists come out saying "The World is Ending!", there's huge profit motive in that fear-mongering, especially today when you have people investing heavily in green energy, solar, rechargables, etc.

Give this a watch, there's some old segments throughout and some good information that should change your outlook.
youtube.com/watch?v=oYhCQv5tNsQ

We were razing twenty football fields of jungle every 24 hours the mid-1980's. The "rain forest" will be gone by 2000, Earth will succumb to the runaway greenhouse effect, and we will become Venus II.

No one with brains in 1999 believed that would be the case today. Get real, Bubba, and go read some books so you might learn something instead of posting retarded meme-tier material as brainlet discussion fodder on an Okinawan board that incites incels to have sex.