Antidepressants and the rise of mass shootings

The Media loves to blame guns for the rise in mass shootings taking place in America. But America always was packed with guns that’s been pretty constant through the nations history. What they never point out is antidepressants have been used as a cure all for the last few decades. These drugs have been pushed heavily on the public and with little warning of the negative consequences. Here is why that’s important antidepressants can cause homicidal and suicidal actions. They can cause psychosis. These drugs are dangerous and the public isn’t being told the truth.

cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

Attached: C6B9F161-47DB-4F86-89CE-4F7A2D9866AE.png (1280x925, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html
trofire.com/2017/04/11/big-pharma-owns-corporate-media-americans-waking-fighting-back/
fisheaters.com/garbagegeneration.html
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=68793
erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Pharms_Venlafaxine.shtml
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1565501721324.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)

Do not take antidepressants.
They numb you and turn you into a mindless shuffling zombie like (they) want.
And when you stop taking them the withdrawl makes you psychotic

DO NOT TAKE THEM

Attached: 1564360275348.jpg (501x357, 23K)

Anti depressants treat the symptom, not the cause until the tea kettle explodes

Guess what's in public water....

Freindly reminder that the majority of mass shootings in the US are commited by niggers.

naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html

The MSM also gets much of its ad revenue from big pharma they won’t bite the hand that feeds

Attached: A546CF7F-B9AB-455D-81B7-C6170FBDACA5.jpg (755x495, 79K)

>The MSM also gets much of its ad revenue from big pharma they won’t bite the hand that feeds

This. They are complicit.

This is the executive order Trump could make tomorrow to try to address the gun violence.

No one under the age of 25 should start an antidepressant without a six week inpatient hospital stay.

We warn kids not to smoke or do pot because of critical brain development, yet somehow it is okay to take a brain altering drug for years during critical brain development. A lot more research needs to be done on these drugs!!!

Exactly so much hypocrisy big pharma demonizes anything it’s can’t slap a patient on. Kratom being a good example. They pushed pain killers on an unknowing public. They gave powerful opiates to children. The opiate epidemic is also their fault. These people have no morals they have poisoned this country and they are not being held accountable for the damage they have done because they have the media in their pocket. The media needs to be called out for this truth

Bump

trofire.com/2017/04/11/big-pharma-owns-corporate-media-americans-waking-fighting-back/

Attached: 0FF1F985-7628-4B81-8FDB-4720AFA4FE3F.jpg (1067x720, 733K)

Maybe, just maybe it's not the rise of antidepressant usage and it's the rise of depression that's causing the shootings...

And these kids that are doing it are not pussys. They're not the suicide type. They're angry and depressed to the point that they snap and ch oose to unleash their anger at their chosen enemies.

Antidepressants are a thing since the 50s

The antidepressant rise is symptomatic (ironically, they only treat the symptoms) of greater societal problems.
I recommend reading this:
fisheaters.com/garbagegeneration.html
It dives into why men can't be arsed to bother with society anymore, why some men go livid and riot, and why it's all down to indulging in feminism.

Bump

But in the 50’s they were given to middle aged (menopausal) women. The average teenage male brain has nothing in common with a middle aged female brain.

This

And in the 50s the rate of use was much less. Today they hand those drugs out like candy. Once they someone is hooked it hard to get off The withdrawal can take years and is often the time when they person is must unstable homicidal/suicidal tendencies are most pronounced. It’s a recipe for disaster. Lose insurance lose access to pills can’t afford them go crazy. It’s sad the doctors don’t explain how hard it is to quit and how negative the symptoms can be.

True story here:
Early Last year I lost a family member to cancer. First time losing someone close. It wrecked me. I had this huge internal battle about life/death. I was reading all sorts of shit, religious this and that... just idk, searching for something. An explanation , a reason.. anyway, about a year after, I had smoked myself Into a massive spout of paranoia and ended up trying to go to a psychiatrist. Well in today’s world, they prescribe you meds BEFORE you see the psychiatrist ( I know right? ). The pre-doctor wanted to give me an antipsychotic right off before I even got to tell her anything that was going on with me. Told her to fuck right off in the nicest way and left. Next stop was a counselor, she asked if I had ever been on medication, so I told her only Paxil for 2 months, but quit cold turkey cause it was not good (read Paxil horror stories), know what she said?? “You were activated or something” (???? Activated ? My hairs stood up ) she decided after ~10mins I must be bi-polar. She wanted to put me on lithium. I proceeded to grill her about the mental health system overdiagnosing and incorrectly diagnosing bipolar disorder, basic emotional responses to certain stimuli and whether Trauma can be passed down thru DNA. She was adamant I wouldn’t “make it” without medication. I politely told her to fuck right off too.
Came home and decided I was done letting my thoughts influence my feelings so much.
Since then, I haven’t had a single day of that hell, and I smoke way less weed now.

Yep... i am willing to bet the Parkland shooter did it because he lost his insurance when his mom died and he couldn’t get a refill for whatever he was taking. And the withdrawal made him nuts

I stumbled upon this story on erowid years ago I vowed never to get on antidepressants. Their are many such stories. Scares the shit out of me thinking how many people are hooked on this shit

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=68793

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Pharms_Venlafaxine.shtml

There have always been mass shootings in America, even in the 1920s and 1930s.

What has happened though in the last 20 years is military grade assault weapons and high capacity magazines have become easily available to the public. While in the 1940s someone might go out and shoot 8 people and then be out of ammo, today he has an AR15 with two drums with 100 rounds each clipped to it and he can easily shoot 50, 70, 100 people.

But I guess OP is too retarded to register that.

I was on antidepressants during all of my teens and I can totally believe that they cause homicides. They make you feel dead inside, which is perfect for killing people since it feels like you have nothing to lose. I didn't start feeling alive until I got off of them. I didn't start losing weight (I lost over 100 lbs) until I got off them too.
You're supposed to feel bad and sad sometimes. It tells you when something is wrong.

Quads of truth

kys kike

Since I started effexor two years ago my depression is cured. I tried almost all of the new ssri's and snri's and this is the only one that works for the whirlpool like despair and suicidal ideation I had since the age of 15. You happyfags over exaggerate ssris/psych meds so much it's hilarious.

btw

go take your meds schizo

Attached: 1565538610111.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>he can easily shoot 50, 70, 100 people.
Um no, there are external factors to the situation

Can confirm this shit fucks you up. I was a dumbass and got took some unknowingly. I thought I was taking a diff medication and it turned out to be anti depressants. Didn't sleep for 4 days straight and lost my fucking mind. When I finally passed out and woke up I threw that shit away, and told my doctor im done trying any sort of pills for "anxiety or depression" basically redpilled me on that shit. Depression is a meme

Don't feed the trolls.

Dumb kraut can't even into guns.

>what is a Tommy gun?
>The nonexistence of the NFA meant you could buy full auto Thompson machine guns with drum mags through the mail

I think you're just brainwashed into thinking it isn't a problem with nonwhites, for example niggers in chimpcago do 'mass shootings' every single weekend and nobody pays attention because lol niggers. If you did some reading, you'd know a fucking BAR is a bit heftier than an AR or an AK ever could be, and besides could be purchased through the mail for peanuts.

Attached: 1563019956693.jpg (542x542, 25K)

>the meds worked fine for me so they must be fine for everyone
high level retardation

Lol WW2 also saturated the market with high power war surplus. I have my grandfathers Typewriter with only semi and full settings and a box drum and round drum, and an M3 Greasegun. You want to talk about school shooter material those things fold up into almost nothing and fires fucking .45s with two settings, spray or spray fucking harder.

In the 1920s and 1930s it was much easier to get an actual assault weapon. Tommy gun is full auto. The “assault weapons” are just semi auto rifles. The 20s and 30s had gun murders but it was tied to crime and gang violence in general. The mass shooting epidemic is a different animal entirely its lone wolf killers killing for the sake of killing and notoriety in general. The mainstream media gives shooters what they want they’re overstated news coverage is the equivalent to pouring gas on the fire

Bump

Stop jewish mind control bullshit:

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

Bump

Yeah. That was pretty much my experience. Though I did become redpilled during/after my psychotic break so there's that.

Stop taking it for a couple days and let us know how it goes

Attached: Eat your soul.png (114x94, 27K)

Bump

The real difference is that in the early 1900s, the people and the states still had most of their rights and the currency was worth something. After FDR the federal tyranny really blew up, rights were restricted, the currency was devalued, and nobody's vote mattered anymore. The system kept functioning through the 50s thanks to the communist boogeyman holding society together, but by the 1960s everyone realized that the government was seriously out of control and no political action mattered anymore.

So then you start getting people dropping out into drugs, anarchist terrorism (starting from the left), and now even the youth realize there's no hope so they shoot up schools and shit. And they don't even feel bad about doing it at the time because they're zoned out on antidepressants and psychotropic drugs out the wazoo.

America has always had extremely lethal weapons extremely available to everyone. But Americans didn't have a motive until federal tyranny became unbearable.

Fully agree the insanity were seeing today is a sign of the times. People can’t handle reality it’s to bleak and to fucked. Some people realize what the problems are see through the lies while others are confused anxious and angry. The media hyper covers mass shooting incidents to promote their agenda giving more people the motivation to commit such acts. Our society is sick things like fame and opulent wealth are put on display all the time through constant media bombardment. Fades trends what’s cool is controlled by corporations looking to make money and brainwash the youth into being hedonistic degenerates who chase instant gratification. People are told to feel bad if they aren’t rich popular and beautiful. they are made to feel like failures. People are hurting inside and nothing is being done to address their pain they are put on pills and the core issue is never addressed