Scandinavia

>what's your opinion on the must fucked area in Europe

Attached: 1200px-Scandinavia_regions_map.png (1200x1130, 715K)

Not European, completely subhumans.

Attached: 1561933922039.jpg (700x795, 156K)

> Must
> Fucked

Yeah, those nordic genes make us very fuckable, what's new?

We still ain't part of Cuckdanavia, mutt.

Says the turk rape babby

>Dutch
You are a subhuman too.

i want to move to iceland to live on a hillside pls help

I'm a slav, fag

They arrived very late on the stage of historical relevance but achieved many important things considering their scarse population. Normans really had an impact in European history.

nigga, that's gay

yes you are, finland. we accept you into scandinavia now. accept our invite pls. it's never too late.

Attached: 155982409104.png (1175x653, 282K)

Attached: grek.png (1289x540, 84K)

Unfortunately now they are deep into the politically correct culture and they really risk to disappear. According to pew research with an high immigration rate in the 2050 30% of Sweden will be muslim.

>British
>White

>Finland part of scandinavia

Attached: 1534834804893.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Gr*ek subhuman mad at the superior aryan race, everything is in order then
By the way, Britain is far more fucked than the scandinavian countries
>Surveillance state
>Loicense meme is real
>No nationalist movement whatsoever
>Major belligerent in WW2 so very anti-nationalist and pro jew inherently
This place is fucked, nordics will be fine as they have actual resistance against the status quo.

>iceland
>finland
>scandinavia
leave us out of it. We and iceland still have chance.

You're a Sweden what's your opinion?

based

We're not doing well at all compared to 20 years ago, but I do think France or Germany has it way worse.

Really?

I like Sweden, because without them Canada would become the faggiest nation on earth. So they keep us out of the daily headlines.

Yes. Most violent crime commited by minorities are against other minorities(alot of the rape is actually of immigrant girls who lives in immigrant neighbourhoods), not to say we don't get our fair share of multiculture peace too, but it seems there are way more voilent crime vs natives in Germany and France, comparatively.

Also what the fuck is up with reCAPTCHA, it's almost impossible to solve, pics update VERY slow and even when i'm right it says i'm wrong. Using Brave browser maybe that's why.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Kek

When I visited Helsinki it was uber white and that was last year. It was safe on the streets. Even those out drinking in the early hours were friendly and non violent. The women looked like elves, had cricks in my neck from the staring, my missus wasn't happy.

Must have not visited East side.