I want this flag to be an option on this, once venerable board. Are you with me?

I want this flag to be an option on this, once venerable board. Are you with me?

Attached: shitlordistan.jpg (257x196, 6K)

memeflags get the rope.

Go die in a hole

what's the latest rundown on infin chan? Is it ever going to come back?

inbred and a monkey
migrants

yes and it should automatically be assigned based on browsing history. So that we can identify and holocaust all the infinichan refugees.

do you dumb faggots not even know that 8ch came into existence because trumpniggers ruined Jow Forums?

candy-ass detected

>what was gamergate

I'd be wary of advocating holocausts according to flags if I were you, leaf.

Yes, one /mlpol/ flag too, it was part of our history. Horsefuckers are redpilled

eat shit nerd

shut the fuck up boomer

Stop calling me names or I'll backtrace you.

This, 8ch was superior to 4ch. Both based but 8ch was on another level of intellect and far less trump niggers and Jew shills.

Attached: 984112979467.png (672x249, 28K)

You can't even input the full name of 8ch even to this day despite it being almost 5 years since the first exodus, it's never going to happen.

this is bait, right?

Attached: 3f2d7c2ca36d364345bb9a7f1384f8a5c3105ebee53f0f6e775ab025d9050274.gif (540x304, 1.3M)

I am pretty sure with the huge attention 8ch got, if it does ever get back online, the place will be totally flooded with more retards and turn into the old Jow Forums, current Jow Forums is basically leddit desu

that happened in 2016 with Jow Forums

I hate meme flags as much as anybody but id be down temporarily, IF they also added a Q meme flag. Then, one 8 gets back up, ALL meme flags must go.