Anthony Bourdain Bofy Double

Take a look at this image. I stole the Epstein alive/dead image, but take a look at Anthony Bourdain in relation to Jeffrey Epstein. Really similar right? Now look at DEAD Jeff. Perfect match on ear contour, nose contour, AND cheekbones.

Guess who was into cryogenic storage of humans? Jeffrey Epstein

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/jeffrey-epstein-seed-dna-cryo-865841/

Guess who also died by hanging, which would reveal autopsy results EXACTLY consistent with MSM narrative? Anthony Bourdain.

foxnews.com/entertainment/the-troubling-signs-leading-up-to-anthony-bourdains-suicide

What were the circumstances of his funeral? Cremated in France and shipped back to the U.S. only days after his suicide. Not long enough for any real decomposition to happen if he were being saved as a body double.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5841773/Anthony-Bourdain-cremated-France-week-killing-hotel-room.html

It looks like the billionaire pedo may not be all that dead

Attached: Anthony Bourdain Body Double.png (900x788, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3zrc-8_Bsk
nypost.com/2019/07/25/jailed-ex-cop-questioned-about-jeffrey-epsteins-injuries/
nypost.com/2017/06/01/second-suspect-arrested-for-quadruple-homicide-during-bad-coke-deal/
nypost.com/2019/07/07/daughter-of-ex-fbi-director-comey-is-prosecutor-in-epstein-case-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your meds hillbilly

Look at the photos. Something is wrong here

>Something is wrong here
yes your inability to take your olanzapine

Also, how did epstein commit suicide only days after he was removed from suicide watch?
People don't just kill themselves in solitary confinement like that

bump

They kept Anthony Bourdain as a hostage on epstein island until today when they killed him and wheeled his body out instead

Attached: 1555664672930.jpg (250x191, 6K)

really. dispute my point more eloquently than that please. Or i'll call you a syrup jockey

What if Tartaglione didn't attack him, but rather helped brief him on the escape plan?
- Ex-NYPD, has the training
- Ties to Comey
- No marks on Epstein's neck the day after "attack"

Shitty pic related

Attached: tart.jpg (1364x641, 235K)

No. Jeffrey Epstein was very interested in cryogenic storage, it's not impossible that his body was flown back to the U.S. for storage.

I see exactly the same ear except one picture is differently lit

isnt the photo on on the far left a flipped picture? and its actually showing his right ear

I saw another pic that was actually of his left ear and it looked the same. (Some picture of him in a park walking with a guy)

>dispute my mental illness
no

ooooh that's the sauce

Op you're waking up. Here's another nugget for you - JFK is Jimmy Carter. You live in an illusory world. Hollywood is played by a very few people, "playing" multiple identities.

Read the new testament (skip the old testament). Follow Jesus Christ & his teachings. We live in the end times. The antichrist is coming in not too distant future - many will be deceived. Don't fall for it.

Good luck and God bless.

No, that's Epstein's left ear. Also Anthony Bourdain's left ear

nah, that's not really possible.

>Cremated in France and shipped back to the U.S.
Wouldn't that make him ashes user

The area from the lip to the nose is much longer on anthony than on epstine

What i'm saying is that he may not have been cremated, he may have been stored on ice for later usage

OP is not wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=G3zrc-8_Bsk

yeah, again. Does the body on the stretcher look like Epstein? No

I think it's Roger Stone
Seriously
Look at the ear and nose
Disregard splotches, those are a result of him being "poisoned" and aren't normally there

Attached: stone.jpg (502x318, 40K)

Holy fuck it's faggots like OP that make all of us look retarded as fuck. No one take this shit seriously please

Not saying it isn't possible but tracks are covered. For fuck sakes they got away with it and will continue to. I am officially black pulled lads

Israeli shill detected

and the award for the lowest effort glownigger disinfo goes to...

Epstein isn't really dead
Yes
>They flew Anthony Bourdain's decomposing corpse to New York to be a death double
No

3/10 deflection disinfo--points deducted for hard-to-see pink diagrammatic ear sketches

Attached: epsteins_second_law.jpg (656x343, 48K)

Cheekbones aren't quite right, and the ear pattern is slightly off. Bourdain is almost exact

Not decomposing. Epstein had a blatant interest in cryogenic storage, so Anthony's corpse could feasibly have been sent to the U.S. for storage. People get flown overseas to be buried all the time

bump

I would even be willing to concede that it wasn't Bourdain, but epstein was not on that stretcher

I want to believe Ghislaine used to dom Asia Argento and pass her around before she was with Bourdain

Attached: 1562630963966.png (500x500, 296K)

thanks for the vid, haven't watched it yet but i may.

Attached: xlativff3rf31.jpg (500x500, 46K)

wait who's ghislaine

this could very well be true

Attached: 1562929734577.png (200x267, 39K)

Yeah, that's what i'm trying to say. Ears, Lip, Nose. all matches bourdain

You fucking retard. Did Epstein have the same tattoos also?

Attached: boudain-portrait-2-2.jpg (1333x2000, 1.79M)

Whilst this is some interesting speculation it seems unlikely to me that a mission as crucial as the Epstein murder/suicide/escape obviously was would have unnecessary layers of complication and potential areas for mistakes, leaks
I do think it would be reasonable for the American public to demand corroboration from multiple sources, perhaps a group of 6 varied individuals to see the body in the flesh so to speak, it's not like the authorities can argue against there being incompetence at the very least involved

yep, you are correct

Attached: 1563799061308.jpg (540x669, 23K)

a few years ago the IQ of the average Jow Forums user was much higher than this
I miss those times

you all have to go back

Roger stone does look similar, but there are minor differences in the cheekbone and lip

We're only talking about the face, his arms and back weren't visible. I'm aware Bourdain had some sick tats though thanks

Respectfully disagree
The cheekbones are slighly off because in the alive pic, his jowls droop toward his chin
In dead pic, his jowls droop towards the ear
Also look at the eye wrinkles
His flappy, pointy ear lobe is being pushed up by the neck brace

You burgers need to launch a public campaign and a vote of no confidence in the authorities and demand the truth

Yeah, Barr wants an investigation as it is. It was criminally mishandled even without the conspiracy angle

okay that's actually really sound. I didn't think about the brace

>The coroner only inspects the face

Yeah we're kinda trying. This is how we're doing it now, it's not great but it's what we have

I'm not even talking about the coroner. Just the face on the stretcher, what's visible to the public, nothing else

bmuping for the good of the thread

And the fuckin zika baby head

yeah, kinda whack ain't it

It needs to come from the people, as I said
Declare a vote of no confidence and demand an independent investigation

Ghislaine was Jeffrey's top bitch/girlfriend. She middleman'd alot of these whores out. Of all the pussy JE could get, his girlfriend was Ghislaine 6.3/10 at best on a good day.

Attached: 1561057236128.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

Nobody needs to dispute something you made up. Fuck off retarded disinfo shill.

Just pulling ideas out of my ass now
Roger Stone's trial date was set for November
His dirt goes back to the 60's or 70's and involves a shit ton of corrupt people
They probably don't want him talking

Theres's definately something special about this girl

Attached: Ghislaine.jpg (650x365, 22K)

The conehead is cut off in the dead pic
Wish we could see that part

This is retarded. They would use some random John Doe as a body double, not a celebrity. You think that it is less difficult to get a corpse from France than just steal some random asshole from the morgue?

Attached: 1563986416509.jpg (649x648, 52K)

Source?

But that doesn’t fit the narrative now, does it.

nypost.com/2019/07/25/jailed-ex-cop-questioned-about-jeffrey-epsteins-injuries/

nypost.com/2017/06/01/second-suspect-arrested-for-quadruple-homicide-during-bad-coke-deal/

nypost.com/2019/07/07/daughter-of-ex-fbi-director-comey-is-prosecutor-in-epstein-case-report/

bump

You are faceblind and can’t comprehend the fact that the body will appear different after death (so retarded). It’s the same fucking person. Fuck these dnc threads. Focus on WHO killed him.

everything in the prison is recorded, retards. there is plenty of video evidence. just wait for them to surface

Interdasting

Attached: 1473127189066.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

If he was killed, it is the boss, or owner(s) of Trump, the Clintons, etc. Given that our Presidents are puppets, it is likely the Israeli child sex blackmail agent was freed.

>video malfunction

Bourdain's nose, cheekbone and hairline don't match though.

>freeing someone who has dirt on everyone in your organization
How dumb are you

The question is...WHAT ARE ANY OF US GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

We sit on our asses typing up conspiracy mumbo jumbo while these elite faggots get away with rape, murder, and poisoning us all.

Why aren't we forming armed militias and taking back our government from corrupt agents?

And what have you done, exactly

You really believe Epstein is dead? How hard would it be for Sayanim in Jew York City to get him out. I bet he’s on his way to Israel.

It’s another jewish trick. It takes the heat off elite jews.

Attached: 1C54D10C-1202-42C1-B5E7-B217702D5A77.jpg (460x615, 133K)

>anthony bourdain has been dead for over a year
>lets dig up a guy thats been dead for a year and use him

and raping your kids, don't forget that, they rape and murder the children of the goyim and they've always done it
Like I said before organise a protest at an appropriate place and demand satisfaction, shut something down, make it bypartisan and trie to unite the disparate factions

It could totally be true. One way or another that wasnt Epstein on the stretcher. That man wouldn't even die without that smirky hubris grin on his face

What’s the point of sneaking Epstein out of jail using a body double? He’s not exactly useful as an intelligence asset anymore. Wouldn’t it be easier to just permanently silence him?

Attached: 8CB69CB7-29D1-4338-9500-3EC1FFC8EC17.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Nigga what?

You mean hours?

I see the exact same ear. Dead one seems a bit swollen tho.

Epsteins wife

Saw a post the other day talking about how the point is giving him a cushy rest of his natural life. People don't squeal when they're caught because they know once you're in and made, you're made. Forever. So you sneak the big boys out, body double their death, and give them somewhere private and comfortable to stay out of public eye and fulfil whatever degenerate urges they have.

Crazy how all these news articles have changed the narrative to Epstein wasn’t in suicide watch. When the first report of him supposedly trying to commit suicide he was place on suicide watch and what would also be standard procedure for jail to do so. Also one of the annoying this is the disinfo shill who try to make this only about one party, but it should be clear as day that both parties guilty along with many higher profile people even daddy don.

Yeah this whole body swapping theory is about as silly and convoluted as the “Big Boss has been dead for years but actually no he wasn’t because we swapped Big Boss’s body with Solidus Snake’s body” twist from MGS4.

Attached: 69C8CB5F-E797-48F1-AF91-A2166E3D4F7F.gif (287x216, 1.82M)

Maybe he is turning state's evidence and this is their elaborate ruse to get him somewhere safe.

It's clearly evidence of a flat earth.

Attached: Bourdain-profile2-678x381.jpg (678x381, 44K)

Optics are for women.

Shocked they showed body pics at all
You only show body pics to confirm a kill

take your meds, you retarded autistic chucklefuck

face-blind autistic schizo

It’s to flip you off and say fuck you goy.

face-blindness is a common sympton of autism, as is seeing patterns where there are none. get yourself checked out, you're obviously schizophrenic.

Ay Tone

Yeah so either way hes "dead" as far as the great game is concerned

Doesn’t that seem unnecessary though? Why go through all the trouble of doing that to prevent him from talking when it would be so much easier for someone to prevent him from talking by killing him? Keeping him alive still leaves open the possibility that he changes his mind or decides to eliminate people that are trying to silence him.

Attached: 2ECD0E6C-3961-46C3-B4A9-626BD60BA91B.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Goddammit this is retarded. We need to be focusing on Epstein connections. The threads leading up to his death were golden. This shit is CIA nigger, psyop faggotry. To those who buy this, did Occam's razor ever occur to you?

Given the circumstances, the simplest answer might not be that he killed himself. It could very well be an escape or a murder, but capturing a celebrity chef and holding him until the supposed suicide? Nevermind the logistics of making it happen.

We need another thread to continue the search into Epstein's private ISP, Zorro ranch, his associates, and etc. This Bourdain shit is fucking dumb. Jow Forums is better than this.

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)