>UK power cut: Andrea Leadsom launches government investigation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49309691

>Jeffrey Epstein: Questions raised over disgraced financier's death
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49309317

>Norway mosque shooting probed as terror act
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49311482

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

Attached: PUBE-OC-2020.jpg (1221x756, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nN6sTBSAp-A
youtube.com/watch?v=h4Uu5eyN6VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this isnt the real thread

Attached: believe in huwhite2.jpg (440x627, 196K)

All bomber Harris apologists deserve the death penalty.

Yeah, he was great, wasnt he?

Attached: quote-the-nazis-entered-this-war-under-the-rather-childish-delusion-that-they-were-going-to-sir-arth (850x400, 105K)

Britain before and after Brexit.

Attached: BritainBeforeAndAfterBrexit.webm (406x360, 994K)

what a fucking boss

Holy shit, how'd those turbo bees take down that absolute unit?

Attached: S5t8nv7.gif (400x281, 1.68M)

What do they taste like?

Attached: Greggs_4pk_Sausage_Roll_66338.jpg (1600x1600, 253K)

went to church today
>1 nigger family
>1 polish family
>boring service
>full of old people
>people seemed to just be there for the larp and not because they actually believe it or want to get anything out of it
>get a sense of impending doom during and after it and a bad taste left in my mouth

god I wish paganism was still a thing

Attached: 4dfl6ubtyfl21.png (677x605, 270K)

Like microwaved sausage rolls.

Kek

So is Tim for or against brexit?

Attached: 1C1B1427-DCD5-42A1-B55D-2B87307F374C.jpg (1536x2048, 373K)

>all those tory boy reddit fags in the last thread

reminder that us 8ch refugees were here before you, we made this site good and its been shite since we left, you dumb niggers need to go back to your whatsapp groups

but what does a sausage roll taste like?

Like a pig in a blanket

can i get a source of this video?

>god I wish paganism was still a thing
Why?

Top quality sausage with pastry slightly crispy and fluffy on the outside, soft on the inside.

Greggs is shit tier, need to visit an independent family owned bakery for quality goods, or your Grandmother.

Attached: sausageroll.jpg (595x397, 47K)

>reddit fags finding out about e celeb superchats
>"REEEEEEE BAN IT"

Had an eccles cake yesterday from a bakery.

Attached: ApuStrutting.png (1365x2048, 826K)

Attached: AAS.jpg (620x478, 30K)

Nice, Lancashire lad?

Blood Ancestral connection.

Attached: Woden.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Pastry in pic related looks flakey as shit. Too much suet. If that's your idea of a good sausage roll I'll get my niece to make you some because that's the quality of sausage roll a toddler can produce.

Just a random google pic lad, Im not a connoisseur but appreciate a decent homemade sausage roll, for me it's about the quality of the sausage that's essential. Best one I've had was from a small family bakery in the Cotswolds.

Attached: britpostcard.jpg (403x640, 55K)

Attached: 1564871378565.jpg (1500x1414, 706K)

>enoch powell was a manlet

Attached: 6a68ed94310915c71271361499ac5ade01d3983973d5488bd78c997c0b95c4b7.jpg (570x587, 68K)

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

being british is gay debate me

he hates this country and want to be a united states citizen

Attached: 204045.png (375x383, 164K)

>god I wish paganism was still a thing
It is. Embrace your roots instead of being going to (((Church))) to be a Semite Lite(tm)

Attached: 1564419191962.png (1068x1244, 2.47M)

>honeypot

No, I'm from Shropshire and I was in Chester yesterday.

Attached: ApuConfused.png (612x491, 22K)

That counts you out, contimutt.

youtube.com/watch?v=nN6sTBSAp-A

>enoch going full civnat in this video

Attached: 2334846-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 25K)

>still posting this GCHQ MKUltra experiment
have some compassion retards, they'll be doing the same to you when 5G rolls out

>Embrace your roots
What does this entail?

I was going to get a raven backpiece. Then i realised what a fucking sperg id look.

You didn't hear it from me but there is a paedophile network operating out of a company called PGL Travel Ltd. Look into it, it's fucking weird. Staff members fuck each other, take drugs and get hammered 5 feet away from basically unattended children's rooms. All of their centres are operated by creepy pederasts as well. Parents are sending their kids to these centres where extremely sexual and destructive behaviour is normalised for profit. Imagine if you went to a summer camp that had a frat house in the middle of it and the senior staff were all training kids to come work for the company when they turn 18 so they can fuck them and you basically scratch the surface.

I don't know what's going on with the one on the right but the left would get a good bit of length.

Is Woden like Talos? A man revered so much over generations that he's become a god in people's eyes.

Attached: shrine-of-talos_skyrim_bethesda.jpg (1920x2648, 813K)

such a nasty cunt, britain bombed germany before they bombed our cities, it was a cynical move by us to get them to stop destroying out RAF infrastructure

Any sources user? can't find much on google

Who cares? Get on the home team or fuck off to Germany if you love it so much.
Fucking 8ch refugees make me sick.

this

You'll have to go a little deeper as they're incredibly closed off. All their centres are out of the way in the countryside miles from any town. If you look for negative reviews you'll see the hints. Reviews about staff being drunk or inappropriate. I'm trying not to give away who I am but I worked for them years ago and believe me when I say there is a cover up here on par with Rotherham.

Sigh, cringe

Fairly non-biased EU explainer:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4Uu5eyN6VU

>non-biased
doubt

>Get on the home team

>just support the zog or go home

kys reddit fag

>kurzgesagt
>non biased

Thanks user I'll look into it and see what I can find. Is this something you've been witness to personally or just heard the rumors while working?

WW2 Nazi sympathisers are the same as moden day FBPE types. You're traitors.

t.low IQ zog lover

Exactly. Neo-paganism is pathetic.

Why not be opposed to zog and krauts?

are you?
fucking newfag, you need to put a > in front of t.badthing to make it be about me, otherwise it just means you are the thing.

>t.low IQ 8ch tard
that means you are a low IQ 8ch tard

t.high IQ brit
this means I am a high IQ brit.

No user I've seen it. I've seen it all, it's fucked. The staff all live on the centres, some of them built on sites of historic importance and get shitfaced metres away from kids and fratboy esque figures work to train little girls and boys to become sexualised. It's not uncommon to see staff members walking around holding children's hands while drunk.

>Why not be opposed to zog and krauts?

>krauts
>falling for low IQ jewish divide and conquer tactics

Attached: 1518015997605.jpg (226x259, 8K)

>falling for low IQ jewish divide and conquer tactics
>implying

@222676617
>are you?
>fucking newfag, you need to put a > in front of t.badthing to make it be about me, otherwise it just means you are the thing.
>>t.low IQ 8ch tard
>that means you are a low IQ 8ch tard
>t.high IQ brit
>this means I am a high IQ brit.

dis nigga

Attached: 31413dca11586f5798d24925f438cf2492e254266cc18a6aea932189cbc5d952 (1).png (1024x768, 934K)

>lives in one of the richest countries
>complains that it isn't a Nazi totalitarian censored shithole like China
>supports the murders of his very own British people because of Jow Forums's muh jooz meme

i'm not wrong, newfag. I've done a number on you, and you're on the ropes.

That's extremely disturbing, thanks for the heads up user - just read a few negative comments online about the young staff getting annihilated etc and being drunk/stinking of alcohol when doing activities for the children the next day - unacceptable. But the sexualisation etc sounds even more fucked.

>I've done a number on you

oh its pubes

stfu you dumb gopnik

Attached: invited2parties.jpg (640x358, 73K)

You don't know the half of it user, the whole industry is fucked.

that Home Alone kid hasn't aged well

I hope you managed to get out of the industry unscathed. Did you try and blow the whistle on any of this behaviour?

I do the best I can but there is only so much I as an individual can do while protecting my identity. It goes pretty high up and they're all in this together, there is another company called Kingswood that has a centre 3 miles from Rotherham. Do with that what you will.

BUMP

bump
we can use this thread next

Reposting:

>The Green MP, Caroline Lucas, has thrown down the gauntlet to 10 high-profile female politicians over blocking a no-deal Brexit, proposing a cabinet of national unity including Labour’s Emily Thornberry, the Liberal Democrat leader, Jo Swinson, and the former Conservative cabinet minister Justine Greening to seek legislation for a fresh referendum.
Absolute lunacy.

>The Green MP

Attached: WojakENOUGH.png (1000x700, 224K)

I wish Brighton Pavilion would vote her out. She's an absolutely abhorrent woman.

Attached: EBcBwR7XsAAQUj_.jpg (900x1200, 191K)

You got any rare Tim’s?

Attached: 7B36EFFA-62EF-480A-AF55-70E811F759F3.jpg (630x559, 19K)

Oof me arse

>Top quality sausage
Tp quality suasge jeje

Motherfucking HERO

Attached: Air_Chief_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (1772x2329, 1.09M)

Oof me willy

Attached: EBZNqaCWkAMtQcX.jpg (1548x2064, 554K)

What's his problem?

How does he take these pictures? Why always the same clothes, stance and facial expressions?

Why would a girl post a photo of herself on social media with a black eye?

Attached: WorriedWojak.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Attached: pfffffHAHA.png (1000x893, 39K)

Why has sigmong taken over the ops again? Why would you retards take advice from someone who admitted they can’t even do 5 pushups?

You've been posting in that thread splitters thread.
user, how could you?

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (579x584, 34K)

schizophrenia

>Why would a girl post a photo of herself on social media with a black eye?
>Why would a girl post a photo of herself on social media?
>Why would a girl post a photo of herself?
Attention

But is it like breakfast sausage? Bratwurst? There's a lot of different kinds of sausage. What kind of sausage is in it?

He is being harassed by construction workers. Everywhere he has rented accommodation they start building near it ending in him being kicked out due to complaints. This can only be solved by someone from the United States of America saving him from this country.

Why do women require attention? Attention is annoying.

Timed camera I'm guessing?

>PGL Travel Ltd
Went to a PGL centre at the Scouts years ago. Didn't seem noncey at all. Is this recent?

Joss Ackland's spunky backpack

brit/pol/

Attached: 1565048804432.jpg (3675x2783, 2.25M)