Why isn't the national income evenly divided between each individual? The US GDP per capita is $60k...

Why isn't the national income evenly divided between each individual? The US GDP per capita is $60k. That would give each individual a middle class quality of life.

Attached: 1 L8yN632bJrefiEhja0E1MQ.jpg (1075x883, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wQvWIz_rHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=dsqGR31zoVA
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger
sage

Even if we followed your retarded idea, money will flow to where it is today because people are idiotic at managing money.

economics 101
the equilibrium price is at the intersection of supply and demand.
so what happens to prices when the demand suddenly increases faster than supply?

Attached: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Because in the US we cherish freedom.

You are free to work 60+ hours a week and then give any extra you make to charity so the illegal that just came across the border can have free healthcare.

>Because in the US we cherish freedom.
>we cherish freedom so much that we don't want anybody else to come here and get some of that freedom.

Because then there's no reward for working hard, undesirable, dangerous or difficult jobs.
It would be deeply unfair to pay a man working on an oil-rig risking his life every day the same money as a Mcdonalds employee.

All men are created equal, but they sure as fuck don't end up that way.

Capitalist poor cucks

Why would it, its an average, just distibuted some other way.

Not everyone is equal. Not everyone provides the same level or quailty of work.

>there was no oil extraction in communist countries

user pls.

And yet, that freedom ia disappearing. Hmmmm.......

Nice red herring
It's not freedom whe they come and the gov takes my shit away and gibs it to shitskins

communism never works

The economy doesn't work like that. Same reason you can print more at will and make everyone billionaires.
Read a book you fucking retard.

At least if salaries where capped many briliant minds would choose R&D instead of Tradink,Banking,Law then the world would be a better place.

Should parents have to split their income 50/50 with their child? Because it's unfair that the parents own all the money.

Not true, our path to legal immigration is one of the most generous in the world

>Why would it, its an average, just distibuted some other way.

Why would what?
Why would demand go up?
When you redistribute wealth so people can afford shit that they normally couldn't afford?

because yang wont be allowed to implement his public dividend

>Why isn't the national income evenly divided between each individual? The US GDP per capita is $60k. That would give each individual a middle class quality of life.

They want to rule over the population, if they actually are given all of this they don't get them to do their bidding, in other words you have owners.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wQvWIz_rHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=dsqGR31zoVA
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

I'd like to propose a new rule: you have to have at least a middle school education in economics before you can post here about it

>majority white crowd asking for gibsmedats

Attached: mugatu.gif (320x215, 1.54M)

>what happens to prices when the demand suddenly increases faster than supply?
why would that ever happen without intentional downward pressure on the market? for instance, blocking or attacking oil tankers

cause life isn't fair sweetheart

>if someone has more stuff than me then i deserve it, free of charge!
>n-no i don't just want free shit reeeeee

Attached: 1542735271317.png (800x602, 495K)

I'm sure many good people here will explain this in details so i'll save my time and just call you a retard.
You retard.

Because bootlickers screech "REEEE COMMIE" at anything that makes their slave master's lives less convenient.

We took our freedom from the British with guns. If you are too lazy and stupid to take freedom in your own country, why the fuck would we want you here?

spending is $100k per capita so it's already spent, better just to not tax+spend but that's absolutely off the table, it's not even offered as an option, spending must always go up

Yes actually. It should go into a fund they can't touch until adulthood. Boomers are known for blowing their money on BMW's and then when they have no retirement money, turning to their kids and saying "lol, you get nothing. Now take care of us!"

Because the national income is not generated evenly by each individual.

Here's the secret of wealthy people, and why communism is a dumb fucking idea:

Wealthy people are wealthy because they can be trusted to preserve and maintain that wealth. Wealthy people buy assets. They create more wealth with their wealth.

If we give every chickenheaded retard in this country 60k, they'd waste it on fried chicken and cigarillos. They would consume and never create value.

because politicians tax us like shit and give low interest loans and subsidies to rich people

i don't think karma or justice will hit in. but at least at some point it becomes so unsustainable that the system will collapse. they wont be punished but they will at least lose their life support.

You're only considering raw materials, not manufacturing or labor input.
A robot that makes 100 cars a day cannot suddenly start making 200 cars a day just because you demand more. The prices gotta go up.

The others that have less now spend less, it evens out.

>Wealthy people are wealthy because they can be trusted to preserve and maintain that wealth. Wealthy people buy assets. They create more wealth with their wealth.
>unironically believing this

Attached: 1483808308974.gif (277x277, 421K)

Show me tsars in Russia.

But instead of making luxury cars, you spend those resources on new robots that will dd that 200.

>But instead of making luxury cars, you spend those resources on new robots that will dd that 200.

I leave that decision up to the business owner. Not to government mandated production quotas. That is literal communism.

>60k
>middle class
Maybe in rural Kentucky.

Interesting topic. Almost made me forget about Epstein.

Asshat OP think average is middle. OP is homosexual cumbrain

>Because then there's no reward for working hard, undesirable, dangerous or difficult jobs.
The people making the most money sure as hell aren't doing the hard, undesirable, dangerous or difficult jobs.

>The people making the most money sure as hell aren't doing the hard, undesirable, dangerous or difficult jobs.

Sometimes the people who make the most money also risk the most money, so it is more valuable for them to be good at their job.

If you make hamburgers and you fuck up a hamburger, you lose the company $1

If you a sales executive, and you fuck up a sale, you lose the company $1 million

Attached: 1559937057171.webm (490x360, 270K)

Attached: 1537869157168.jpg (2896x2896, 638K)

Attached: 1551227983463.jpg (740x1044, 68K)

Imagine thinking that letting people keep the money they earned is you "giving them free stuff. "

>1 post by this ID
I'm sure OP puts as much effort into the rest of his life as he does into shilling his wealth redistribution fantasy. This is why you people will always be failures.

Well it is
They did fuckall to earn it otherwise

>when I work for $7/hour I earned my $7
>When you work for $30/hour you didn't earn that $30

imagine being this bitter

Cuck. Instead of you and 99 others getting a new car one rich will get a new one.

There is no punishment at that level.

lol ... wow

are you really this stupid?

Fuck my “slave masters”, you want to make MY life inconvenient so all the niggers and beaners can make 60k a year.

Fuck off.
Fuck you.

>But instead of making luxury cars.....
Great let’s all drive nothing but fucking shitbox Ladas to build shithouse communism for gay niggers!

Human beings aren't rational.

The hasn't been one legitimate argument against this idea in this thread. Just people trying to gaslight and dismiss the idea instead of providing an actual argument.

Life 101: Never fuck with the laws of nature

>There is no punishment at that level.
what punishment do you propose? jail? gulag?
you're a communist.

>Why isn't the national income evenly divided between each individual?
Why do you believe you're entitled to someone else's money that you didn't deserve?

>Just people trying to gaslight
sounds like you don't know what that word means and you're trying to sound "smart", which is making you look like an idiot

>The hasn't been one legitimate argument against this idea in this thread
You haven't proposed a legitimate argument in favor of your idea.

So why don't you actually explain why you deserve something you didn't actually earn?

>Arguing in favor of collectivism

Attached: 2481EE3F-5CBC-40B9-AF8C-CAF379AB7C71.jpg (457x386, 65K)

Sage retarded OPs

Attached: 1564937519009.jpg (500x619, 69K)

Devaluation of currency, causing an an artificial inflation in the value of goods and services.

Essentially, anyone who is "poor" will not only remain poor, but will become ultra-mega poor should their shitty spending habits cause themselves to ever fall below the newly manufactured wealth mean.

Attached: 1527972997607.png (420x420, 15K)

because those sweet Bezos balls taste so good, let the cuck lick those sweet Bezos balls